Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴[ICO]🔴🔴 MonsterBit - Ready project  (Read 25257 times)
TimurBit

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

Tell me, what advantages will be for investors who will acquire tokens in the ICO process and keep them on the wallet for a long time?
Tokens give the right, to all their holders, to buy the system monsters that generate the system. In particular, the token itself can be bought or sold on the domestic stock exchange.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:43:14 AM

I like the whole thing! Enjoying
It would be nice if you could already now play a demo version or something like that. It would be a visual demonstration of the project's possibilities.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

It is a pity that I did not have time to join 1 round of sales, I just have to wait for the beginning of the second round. Tell me, the price of tokens between rounds 1 and 2 of sales, will be very different?
Given the fact that the hard cap is quite small, it seems to me that despite the price differences at each stage of sales, the demand for tokens will be large.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

Are these monsters uniqu like C.Kitties?

Obviously, yes, it would be strange if the appearance of the monsters was repeated. I can say that they look fun.
The appearance of the monsters is really very funny, I think they look attractive in the eyes of the players. Theoretically there should be more or less similar monsters, but there should not be the same.

AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

Are these monsters uniqu like C.Kitties?

Obviously, yes, it would be strange if the appearance of the monsters was repeated. I can say that they look fun.
The appearance of the monsters is really very funny, I think they look attractive in the eyes of the players. Theoretically there should be more or less similar monsters, but there should not be the same.

Interesting design, I like these project. Monsters are quite pretty and functionality of game is interesting.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

Why a presale or ico when the monsters itself cost amount too?
Isn't the monster cost needed to be bought by persons too?
What use does a sale participant get?
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

Attractive project, catching the attention of the reader. Investors can earn money by exchanging monsters. So investors lose money to buy monsters, lose money to buy food and weapons to grow it. So who produce food and weapons? Buyers and sellers of monsters rely on the platform for a fee?
Tyler86

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

Tell me, what advantages will be for investors who will acquire tokens in the ICO process and keep them on the wallet for a long time?
It is planned that the price of tokens will constantly grow, this is what will be your main reward, plus there are still a few small bonuses.
GuruBitov

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

I'm a little confused in the system of the game itself, how small monster will turn into a big one? to eventually breed?
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:30:29 PM

I'm a little confused in the system of the game itself, how small monster will turn into a big one? to eventually breed?
Only big monsters can breed, and in order for a small monster to become big, it needs to be constantly fed with burgers.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

Attractive project, catching the attention of the reader. Investors can earn money by exchanging monsters. So investors lose money to buy monsters, lose money to buy food and weapons to grow it. So who produce food and weapons? Buyers and sellers of monsters rely on the platform for a fee?
In white paper it is written that food and weapons are produced by special system monsters. You can buy them and get income from it.

MorenoBry

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

In white paper it is written that food and weapons are produced by special system monsters. You can buy them and get income from it.
Also, in the white paper stated that the food for monsters do not have to pay, it can be obtained by reviewing the promotional materials.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:22:25 PM

It is planned that the price of tokens will constantly grow, this is what will be your main reward, plus there are still a few small bonuses.
This is a very plausible option, since the economic system of the game is thought out very well and the token is of decisive importance in it.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

If you buy tokens in the process of ICO, and then will participate in the game, then you will have a lot of bonuses, as the economy of the game is well thought out.

blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

This project can be called-investment online game. I think that the investors who will come in very first will be able to get the biggest profit, because all investment games are working on this scenario.

DoctorCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

This project can be called-investment online game. I think that the investors who will come in very first will be able to get the biggest profit, because all investment games are working on this scenario.
You are right, in investment projects, including online games, investors who participate in the project from the very start, bathed in money.
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:42:16 PM

Well, once you see the name of Monster, then our first impression is very cool. But, it looks like the MonsterBit project is very interesting and also promising. Because the average game world project achieves satisfactory results.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:47:20 PM

Well, once you see the name of Monster, then our first impression is very cool. But, it looks like the MonsterBit project is very interesting and also promising. Because the average game world project achieves satisfactory results.
The game, on the economic side is very thought out to the smallest detail, those players or investors who will invest first, will take the jackpot.
Tyler86

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:03:14 PM

The game, on the economic side is very thought out to the smallest detail, those players or investors who will invest first, will take the jackpot.
Yet nothing is clear, because the test version is not present, too early to tell, but it looks beautiful, that's for sure.
MonsterBit (OP)

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:07:49 PM

Only buy http://monsterbit.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: