Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Block Erupter USB]0.10BTC-0.12BTC, Distribution Re-Opened  (Read 15235 times)
junp

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 10:39:00 AM

Hi friedcat
for me 50 erupters shipped to Italy
I can't get any answer from EU reseller!
thanks!
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 11:47:51 AM

I couldnt find this 'yxt' person , with this price drop it I really consider buying some and with this 'buy 100 , sell 80 keep 20 ' idea I really do believe I need to buy these and resell them right now Cheesy
shade88

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 12:29:28 PM

Try email them, that's what I did and got reply in about 3 days later with minimum qty, price and Bitcoin address for payment.

Name:
Address:
Zip Code:
Phone:
wpgdeez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 02:15:03 PM

At this point I would wait until the next difficulty jump since it is around the corner. Prices usually drop within a few days and this one is going to take us over 100 mil easy.
OutCast3k

Activity: 714
Merit: 601

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 03:59:00 PM

I couldnt find this 'yxt' person , with this price drop it I really consider buying some and with this 'buy 100 , sell 80 keep 20 ' idea I really do believe I need to buy these and resell them right now Cheesy

See ->

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246020.0

coinb.in - Open Source, Multi Signature, HD Wallet and more! | Donate: 33tht1bKDgZVxb39MnZsWa8oxHXHvUYE4G
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 04:37:17 PM

If anyone needs quantity USB sticks shipped internationally, I am based in the US and it would be expensive, but I am more than happy to help out.
BleepyEvans

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 06:26:49 PM

Anyone know average time for email reply?
After a quick purchase.
OldDutchman777

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 06:39:45 PM

Anyone in US who wants to order and have these drop shipped to them, please let me know.  approximately 4 business days if you live near a major DHL hub.

Canary,

Please clarify how this would work.  Shipping direct from China to my local International Hub airport?   Pay you by standard method?   

dulinxu

Activity: 358

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 11:36:38 PM

We are glad to announce that we decided to continue distributing more Block Erupter USBs
as a limitation-free extension of the coupon plan in the last two months. Besides for mining alone,
at the coupon price level they serve perfectly as gifts as well as mining introduction devices.

Spec: Rated speed 336MHash/s.
         Powered by the USB port without any other power source.
         Electricity consumption as low as 2.5watts.

Price from us: 50-1999: 0.12BTC each.
                   2000+: 0.10BTC each.
                   Removed former 1:1 limitation on coupons.

If you bought from the following resellers, please consult them with details accordingly.
    US: eleuthria, CanaryInTheMine, SilentSonicBoom
    Canada: teek
    EU, Switzerland and North Europe: yxt
    China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau: rockxie
    Australia: asicminer@swishbits.com.au
    India: Pinwheel

Former warranty conditions still hold. 2% extra non-warranty units will still also be included in our parcel.

Mailing address for coupon distribution: asicminer.usb@gmail.com.
Mailing address for support: asicminer.help@gmail.com.

i'll take 20 piece. i am in uk

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 12:38:00 PM

Damn... so many posts here and in other threads quoting math, showing clearly how these things are just as overpriced as ever. As in, you'll never make your money back from either these or the blades. That same has been true from the beginning of Asicminer sales.

And still people line up to buy buy buy.

So many suckers...  Roll Eyes

Well, despite my previous negative post I have to say, its been a fun ride.

I loved mining with GPU's, I nearly ordered a FPGA from BFL before realizing it was very scammy and to be honest I would still like to play with an icarus FPGA right now despite the fact it would never pay itself off. Why ? because Im a nerd that genuinely enjoys playing with hardware, the more specialized the better, even more so if I can actually put it to monetary use no matter how insignificant.

Its For these reasons I'll be a sucker for gen2 keys and gen2 asic's.
Sign me up friedcat and even Canary, I'll happily pay a small to (hopefully not to) large sucker tax to player with the next lot of equipment.
I even wish I had multiple colours just so it would look nicer sitting on my desk, oh well Smiley

rampantparanoia

Activity: 516
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 02:13:18 PM

because Im a nerd that genuinely enjoys playing with hardware, the more specialized the better, even more so if I can actually put it to monetary use no matter how insignificant.

And here I thought I was special. Damnit.
lano1106

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 02:30:29 PM

Just curious about one thing.

I have found this thread through ads on the site. I have setup a small group buy and wanted to buy a 100 BEs. I sent an e-mail to one of the address listed on the OP.

and basically I have been redirected to a reseller who is taking a 16% cut on the price to which I am not really interested.

IMO, a reseller sells small quantities to a higher price tag.

So my question is: What is the point to advertise a new price if it is not possible to have the product at that price and turn down potential customers?

I may recontact you at the next price drop to attempt to make a purchase or maybe I'll try an alternative product as I'm starting to see Bitfury USB keys around....

Anyway, if I have misunderstood something, I hope that you'll be able to make the communication clearer at your next ads campaign.

BTC: 1ABewnrZgCds7w9RH43NwMHX5Px6ex5uNR
cad_cdn

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 02:44:51 PM

my thoughts as well. would have already bought.
these advertised prices are for previous customers only

I have found this thread through ads on the site. I have setup a small group buy and wanted to buy a 100 BEs. I sent an e-mail to one of the address listed on the OP.

and basically I have been redirected to a reseller who is taking a 16% cut on the price to which I am not really interested.

So my question is: What is the point to advertise a new price if it is not possible to have the product at that price and turn down potential customers?

I may recontact you at the next price drop to attempt to make a purchase or maybe I'll try an alternative product as I'm starting to see Bitfury USB keys around....

Anyway, if I have misunderstood something, I hope that you'll be able to make the communication clearer at your next ads campaign.

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 02:56:26 PM

agree + 1

in canada, teek is the reseller, and as a prior customer i was offered a discount of 0.13 BTC per unit (plus tax = 0.15 each), with no prospect of bulk discount. If direct-order from friedcat was available i would gladly organise a 50-100 unit canadian group buy

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
lano1106

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 03:05:02 PM

Well, I am a *previous customer*. I bought about 50 devices from SilentSonicBoom who has the cheapest prices. Even though he is located in the US, he was offering delivery to Canada and was accepting international sales as well. He stopped doing it. The official reason is that he does not have enough time but I would not be surprise to learn that in fact it was upsetting the other resellers and that he got pressure from AM to stop doing it.

So I kinda lost my 0.1 BTC coupons but this would have pretty much become meaningless if AM would have accepted to sell me in bulk at 0.12 BTC.

Oh well, maybe next week, I'll be glad that this purchase did not go through when there will be this next awesome ASIC opportunity!

BTC: 1ABewnrZgCds7w9RH43NwMHX5Px6ex5uNR
bkpduke

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 03:07:24 PM

Same here.  I have purchase previously, but through resellers.  Now I am ready to step up on my own to buy larger quantities, and was re-directed to the resellers.

In a case like this, I'll just pass.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 04:09:31 PM

i am located at los angeles
and i can help
you can ship to me
and i will ship international with dhl
let me know
udovdh

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 04:38:15 PM

Got no response from the EU resale guy yet so I take a few erupters from anybody with a good price.
dbbit

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 01:35:31 AM

We are glad to announce that we decided to continue distributing more Block Erupter USBs
as a limitation-free extension of the coupon plan in the last two months. Besides for mining alone,
at the coupon price level they serve perfectly as gifts as well as mining introduction devices.

What's the price if I don't have a coupon and just want to buy 50?

Do these come in those individual small white packaging boxes?
hendo420

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 11:36:52 PM

To the people saying that the difficulty isn't going to level off.

What do you think the manufacturing cost on the asic hardware is? Once it hits just above manufacturer cost they wont be able to drop the price any more and sales will drop off and that means less hash rate being added every day.

At what point are the big miners coming out a drop in the bucket? Eventually the hash rate that comes online every day will be so insignificant compared to the whole that difficulty will slow.

If you go back and look at the difficulty chart, when GPUs started mining Bitcoin it rose just like when ASIC's came out only over a longer period, eventually it leveled out and it will again.

Taking into account a price drop of half on usb and blade ASICs within the next month, my best guesstimate would be difficulty leveling off around November to mid December.

We may also see a price increase on Bitcoin as people that buy ASIC's hold Bitcoin instead of selling to make back ROI.

ebmarket.co
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: