Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:17:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Traceto.io - Blockchain - KYC - A.I. - Compliance  (Read 4158 times)
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

My verification there still not approved already around three months, I'm wondering how are they going to do this with millions of users now... Or maybe they will use traceto.io resources...?)

They are doing their best for this  Smiley
criptide

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:52:52 AM

Do you think Pre-sale with at least 150ETH that's too much? Please reduce it to as low as 50ETH please!
I wanna join this presale but with this such big start amount I cant.
As compliance is almost important things for all start up projects now, traceto will be best investment in 2018. Can't wait for their main sale

Well, you might want to consider joining a pool or waiting for the Early Access Sale. Public Sale is a little risky because T2T might sell out during Early Access Sale. If Private Sale does super well there would be very few tokens left in the Early access and public sales too 
Which pools are you currently working with? Are any of those available to the general public? I think many investors would benefit from this information.

Heard of one within this group: https://t.me/kriptorez

But of course, go into it if you trust the group.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

Hi, everybody. May 21 starts selling tokens. And I have a question for which currency (rkt or Ethereum) is it more profitable to buy Traceto tokens?

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:23:22 PM

Do you think Pre-sale with at least 150ETH that's too much? Please reduce it to as low as 50ETH please!
As compliance is almost important things for all start up projects now, traceto will be best investment in 2018. Can't wait for their main sale

Well, you might want to consider joining a pool or waiting for the Early Access Sale. Public Sale is a little risky because T2T might sell out during Early Access Sale. If Private Sale does super well there would be very few tokens left in the Early access and public sales too 
Which pools are you currently working with? Are any of those available to the general public? I think many investors would benefit from this information.

you know it's hard to believe someone you never know, never meet and never talk to them. and in this crypto world we have nothing to trace them if they scam, so i can't join that group.
I know there're many good leader who always fair for all of his followers but there a lot of bullshit person who everyday trying to steal anything they can from you.
This is promise project and have good amounts of customers also Singapore is good country for startup projects

romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

What's the soft cap for Traceto.io? Then again there is no information as regards the progress of the ongoing private sale.  These apart, I see Traceto.io as a very promising project with the intent of setting standard as per e-KYC for the virtual currency world. This is coming at a good time before authorities will I troupe and enforce regulatory compliance for ICOs and exchanges.

traceto.io Token (T2T)
No. of Tokens: 1 billion
Soft Cap: 10, 000 ETH**
Hard Cap:  35, 000 ETH
Yes, the project is promising-as well as their partners! Expectations are through the roof!
And there is information about how much money the team has already collected for the private sale of tokens? Is there a possibility that all tokens will be bought before the public sale?

eveniyk

Activity: 280

S O A R

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

What's the soft cap for Traceto.io? Then again there is no information as regards the progress of the ongoing private sale.  These apart, I see Traceto.io as a very promising project with the intent of setting standard as per e-KYC for the virtual currency world. This is coming at a good time before authorities will I troupe and enforce regulatory compliance for ICOs and exchanges.

traceto.io Token (T2T)
Yes, the project is promising-as well as their partners! Expectations are through the roof!
And there is information about how much money the team has already collected for the private sale of tokens? Is there a possibility that all tokens will be bought before the public sale?
I think that the public sale of tokens will be mandatory. It is not profitable for the team to sell all tokens ahead of time.

criptide

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

traceto.io Token (T2T)
I think that the public sale of tokens will be mandatory. It is not profitable for the team to sell all tokens ahead of time.

dont think its mandatory, if they sell out in early access then thats it
criptide

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

you know it's hard to believe someone you never know, never meet and never talk to them. and in this crypto world we have nothing to trace them if they scam, so i can't join that group.
I know there're many good leader who always fair for all of his followers but there a lot of bullshit person who everyday trying to steal anything they can from you.
This is promise project and have good amounts of customers also Singapore is good country for startup projects

Good to wait for the Early Access Sale then Smiley you'd probably be getting some?
tomir

SEMUX

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

traceto.io Token (T2T)
You don't have to worry. The team allows anyone who wants to buy tokens. But if you are afraid of not having time, then take part in the early sale.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pavel1391

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:24:52 PM

I believe that Traceto is simply necessary for the crypto-currency world. Every day there are many promising projects and it is very unpleasant for investors to wait for verification for several days, or even weeks. Particularly serious projects require additional AML and CTF checks as they find the KYC procedure ineffective. Also, participants face such problems as the risk of information / documents being drained for malicious intent or because of a hacker attack.
Traceto can take a big step forward and will not only make the verification process fast, but will also allow the crypto-currency world to develop even faster. I'm sure if all the plans of the team are realized, then the project will be used by everyone.
Coffee Team

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:12:37 AM

Do you have exactly date open for crownsale?
Will it first list on the gbx exchange?
four199

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

Hello manager. I have such a question. I participate in the bounty of the company but forgot to subscribe to the group in a telegram, now I have eliminated my mistake, to whom will I turn to change the status in the spreadsheet?
Naes

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:16:03 PM

This is exactly why trust systems are becoming more and more important in the digital realm. Or designing a system that doesnt rely on trust.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:02:16 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 06:29:42 PM by UnlimitedMoneymaker

Article about Traceto:

TraceTo: иcкyccтвeнный интeллeкт знaeт вaшиx клиeнтoв

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@icotelegraph/traceto-iskusstvennyi-intellekt-znaet-vashikh-klientov
https://golos.io/cryptocurrency/@icotelegraph/traceto-iskusstvennyi-intellekt-znaet-vashikh-klientov

Traceto.io: automatic identity verification system

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@icotelegraph/traceto-io-automatic-identity-verification-system
https://golos.io/ru--blokcheijn/@icotelegraph/traceto-io-automatic-identity-verification-system

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

i believe this project.
also gbx support of this project is very important. gbx is a huge platform and they reach hard cap only in a 9 seconds.
eveniyk

S O A R

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

This is exactly why trust systems are becoming more and more important in the digital realm. Or designing a system that doesnt rely on trust.
[/quote]
But I want to say that the Traceto team is trustworthy:
1. team with extensive experience
2. well-known advisers
3. ICO is held on the GBX platform

four199

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

In addition,under GDPR and PDPA regulations, I have the right to be forgotten. So how do you esnure that after I have signed up but decided to revoke my concent subsequently ?
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:01:42 PM

New articles from crypto.invest:

Russian:

https://golos.io/cryptocurrency/@crypto.invest/traceto-na-strazhe-bezopasnosti-kriptovalyutnogo-mira

English:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@crypto.invest/traceto-a-kyc-platform-for-the-safety-of-blockchain-based-transactions

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
bertak

Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

Hi, everybody. I want to buy tokens on may 21. Can I buy them only with a rock token? Or can I make a purchase with Ethereum?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: