Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Beaxy - The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 39388 times)
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:34:37 AM

I participated and still am a huge supporter in IDEX Aurora.
but including IDEX, Cryptobridge (decentralized) , Kucoin
Some of the new ones allow Staking
They are good additions specially since they give a lot of low cap coins to be listed.
but they have far ways to go until they are a on the same level as Bittrex, Binance or Bitfinex.
Something like 24/7 live service could just mean live chat.

So, what would make Beaxy really Stand out and compete ?

To be honest having a real customer service, allowing for instance to unblock a wire transfer immediately and not after 2 months, is a big deal to me.
yes, and then on most exchanges, technical support parses your requests for several weeks! And in the world, crypto currency is a very long time!
The real time customer service needs a huge technical service team support, and sometimes it takes some professional ability to help us solve the problem.
Yes with supported by experienced people who make this project could be easier to hit a target that is in want. as it is not easy to manage a large project like this so the support of people who have the professional ability is absolutely required. I believe that this project can face it all and to success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:03:09 AM

They are good additions specially since they give a lot of low cap coins to be listed.
but they have far ways to go until they are a on the same level as Bittrex, Binance or Bitfinex.

To be honest having a real customer service, allowing for instance to unblock a wire transfer immediately and not after 2 months, is a big deal to me.
yes, and then on most exchanges, technical support parses your requests for several weeks! And in the world, crypto currency is a very long time!
The real time customer service needs a huge technical service team support, and sometimes it takes some professional ability to help us solve the problem.
Yes with supported by experienced people who make this project could be easier to hit a target that is in want. as it is not easy to manage a large project like this so the support of people who have the professional ability is absolutely required. I believe that this project can face it all and to success.
Indeed inexperienced people are very useful for the progress of this project, and I strongly believe that they will do the best job to be able to make this project successful.
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:51:16 AM

Indeed inexperienced people are very useful for the progress of this project, and I strongly believe that they will do the best job to be able to make this project successful.
and it is certain, because in my opinion, the success of a project depends on all the teams that are working in this project, and if all the teams can work hard and cooperate very well, I think, it's also one that can facilitate the project could reach the target expected.

vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:13:16 AM

and it is certain, because in my opinion, the success of a project depends on all the teams that are working in this project, and if all the teams can work hard and cooperate very well, I think, it's also one that can facilitate the project could reach the target expected.
totally agree, it all depends on the team in it if they work together and always compact sure to achieve success will be easier, and with cohesiveness and seriousness work can also make the investor appeal to join. success is always this project.
RbiggerG

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

totally agree, it all depends on the team in it if they work together and always compact sure to achieve success will be easier, and with cohesiveness and seriousness work can also make the investor appeal to join. success is always this project.

They definitely need a lot of different talents to make this possible. A All-in-one cryptocurrency exchange demands for a lot of things. Usability, scalability, security and many things more. Its also about experience in trading and finance in order to be able to build an awesome exchange. I hope they have all the necessary resources at hand.

dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

I wish the ICO had started already, more news about Beaxy would be good
TheMuppet

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

Are you guys aware that Beaxy is doing one of the most profitable bounties in history?  They are giving a very real, $2,400,000 worth of BXY tokens.

I don't understand why everyone and their dogs aren't fighting for their share of this.

Is everyone asleep at the wheel?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:05:50 AM

Smiley Beaxy Exchange Medium Account !

=> https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

This is big project i think very useful for investors and prize hunters to benefit here. it seems ICO is not yet started because you can see on this the project's website if ICO will be launched in a few months ahead.
four199

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:40:04 AM

When will bounty company be?
You can follow the link below
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3104313.0
Here is the track of all the bounty strategy information
okinawa

Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

I don't think it's a good idea to launch an ICO during this time, everything is going down, people are scared of investing in ICO. I don't think they can reach their hardcap in this bear market.

lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

I don't think it's a good idea to launch an ICO during this time, everything is going down, people are scared of investing in ICO. I don't think they can reach their hardcap in this bear market.
I also think so, but until the ICO begins I think the situation on the crypto market will change for the better and the project should collect hardcap!
okinawa

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:52:34 AM

I also think so, but until the ICO begins I think the situation on the crypto market will change for the better and the project should collect hardcap!

The ICO will start around June and in my opinion the bull will probably come back around mid may so yeah they will crush the hardcap very easily

Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:32:21 AM

Surely this is one of the many features that a trader needs. a very helpful project for all who trade in crypto and will allow trading in both crypto and fiat currencies.
timlaitoi

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:42:32 AM

Surely this is one of the many features that a trader needs. a very helpful project for all who trade in crypto and will allow trading in both crypto and fiat currencies.
More exchanges, more choices for traders. More competitive, better services traders will receive, then better experience. Better experience, more money will come to crypto market.
okinawa

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:57:15 AM

More exchanges, more choices for traders. More competitive, better services traders will receive, then better experience. Better experience, more money will come to crypto market.

I agree with you, more exchange is always a good thing. I hope Beaxy will release their mvp during their token sale in june, it will be really cool if we can test it out.

ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:09:20 AM

I agree with you, more exchange is always a good thing. I hope Beaxy will release their mvp during their token sale in june, it will be really cool if we can test it out.
I also hope to have a mvp version of BEAXY, which can be tested by everyone in a better and profitable exchange. although many projects are similar, I believe BEAXY will bring new changes in a more promising future exchange
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:55:13 PM

I also hope to have a mvp version of BEAXY, which can be tested by everyone in a better and profitable exchange. although many projects are similar, I believe BEAXY will bring new changes in a more promising future exchange
yes I agree, we need more good exchanges, so that there is a lot to choose from and there was competition between them. I believe that beaxy will become a very good exchange and bring a lot of new to us!
ninjaskip

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

yes I agree, we need more good exchanges, so that there is a lot to choose from and there was competition between them. I believe that beaxy will become a very good exchange and bring a lot of new to us!

Once they gain traction and have good volume I think it will be a great experience to trade on their platform. Having competition in the area will hopefully give customer support service a push for all of them Tongue
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

Healthy competition is always good. But let's not forget an exchange has a minimum of users it needs to make money and function.

I believe Beaxy has what it needs for that, but not every crappy exchange is a positive and welcome competition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: