Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Beaxy - The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 39395 times)
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:26:07 AM

BEAXY, a secure and convenient modern exchange platform for trading crypto and fiat currencies, all in one, giving every trader a beginner and expert a convenience.
Its feature features complete and tantalizing, hopefully for the next step many investors join and succeed for the achievement of the expected results. BEXY team has a team that is reliable in bidngnya, of course will bring good impact for this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

Hello.
Do need bounties participants to be registered on the web-site of the project?
Do need to fill out a KYC form?

Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

a very nice project, this project also brings a very interesting concept. Hopefully this project can be a great success and gave satisfactory results for all participants to join in this project.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:11:09 PM

In my opinion, the platform doesn't seem like something that could revolutionize the market,so I still think it would be too early to say that Beaxy is a great investment.

Come on! It is like you are saying that it is too early to say that Beaxy is not a great investment.

Crypto is very young and there are only few people that know and understand it. Years from now crypto will become big and mainstream. There are billions of people in this world and the market is too wide.

To some degree crypto already is mainstream. If you consider all the buzz that is on in the media about Bitcoin and crypto, sometimes it feels like there is only crypto that those outlets wish to report about. It feels like mainstream Wink
it has become a common thing if such a crypto world just now that the public spotlight may be in every news there is just about it, this could be the stage of introduction to people who just know crypto that not only Bitcoin still many new coins that will keep coming and starting growing like this Beaxy project.

Yes it you watch CNBC for example, it is about Bitcoin so often. It is like stock markets right now are just unsexy, which they essentially are when it comes to volatility.

They are unsexy for now, but they also shouldn't be fully neglected by the younger people. There are still productive companies behind those stocks and it's always good to have an investment there, too.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:46:43 AM

a very nice project, this project also brings a very interesting concept. Hopefully this project can be a great success and gave satisfactory results for all participants to join in this project.
I agree with your opinion, this project does indeed have a very good prospect. Hopefully with the concept offered in this project can attract the attention of many investors.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:12:57 AM

I agree with your opinion, this project does indeed have a very good prospect. Hopefully with the concept offered in this project can attract the attention of many investors.
Wow.. support is provided in the project grew a lot, certainly this is very good for the progress of the project.
I also hope that the project can achieve his success.
deodecagone

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

I think investors will notice this project and beaxy will collect a hardcap. All this project will be fine!
ninjaskip

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

I think investors will notice this project and beaxy will collect a hardcap. All this project will be fine!

Hardly any ICO project managed to collect the hard cap recently as there is a lot of uncertainty in the market right now.
smile226688

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up in future!
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

Hardly any ICO project managed to collect the hard cap recently as there is a lot of uncertainty in the market right now.

Yep. Even some projects that are considered to have good potential have difficulty in reaching Soft cap.

But public ICO begins on June 15th
And if at that time the the market has stabilized, I think many investors will invest in this project
account78

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Hello, until our exchange goes live in Q3 of this year we aren't able to process any transactions, including OTC.  Feel free to stay with us until then, however we tend to keep coin discussions general in nature in this forum.
Aadhaya

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

Great idea. Reserved
account78

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

We are here to answer questions about any beaxy initiatives eg our bounty and referral programs, creating an account on our website in preparation for the exchange going live.
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

Yep. Even some projects that are considered to have good potential have difficulty in reaching Soft cap.

And if at that time the the market has stabilized, I think many investors will invest in this project
with the time of public sale which is still a month away I hope the best with this project I am sure surely developers have different plans so that the time of ICO made long there may be agreements made with investors so looks very relaxed this project.
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:18:46 PM

with the time of public sale which is still a month away I hope the best with this project I am sure surely developers have different plans so that the time of ICO made long there may be agreements made with investors so looks very relaxed this project.
all teams will definitely want more maximize all his preparation, so that by the time the ICO could run smoothly and great success.
Yaiko08

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:06:12 AM

all teams will definitely want more maximize all his preparation, so that by the time the ICO could run smoothly and great success.
We should remain optimistic that this project could certainly be a great success, because all the people working in this project will certainly be doing my best for this project, so that the project can succeed and provide many advantages.
okinawa

Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

Hello, until our exchange goes live in Q3 of this year we aren't able to process any transactions, including OTC.  Feel free to stay with us until then, however we tend to keep coin discussions general in nature in this forum.

Keep working hard I am sure you will deliver a great product, is the Beaxy exchange going to be built on the etheruem blockchain or they will use their own blockchain ?

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

This will be fully working exchnage with trading pairs in Q3 ? Is there will be a demo version of your exchange? I want to see at product before investing.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
okinawa

Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:31:02 PM

This will be fully working exchnage with trading pairs in Q3 ? Is there will be a demo version of your exchange? I want to see at product before investing.

There is no product until q3 that's what they said, you can go check out their blogs they will show you a little sneak peek

Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:08:56 AM

ICO still long hopefully the team will be more passion and vigorous in promoting this project and hopefully the team will prepare all cooked so that it can run smoothly and achieve success.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: