Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Beaxy - The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 39384 times)
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:49:12 PM

That podcast made me took a second look at this, i might have overlooked this before.

You should check more carefully to see and see the progress of this project, but I don't really understand this because I am too late to keep up with the progress of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:13:06 AM

That podcast made me took a second look at this, i might have overlooked this before.

You should check more carefully to see and see the progress of this project, but I don't really understand this because I am too late to keep up with the progress of this project.

It's pretty easy to keep track of progress with Beaxy, just read my weekly blog once a week and you have all the relevant information.

https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/beaxy-weekly-overview-19-d4c871a27657
Khilone7

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:13:31 AM
Merited by Darker45 (1)

https://twitter.com/beaxyexchange/status/1105906626182160389?s=21

Beaxy plans to be an international exchange platform. To achieve our goals we want to visit communities around the world and meet local leaders, community leaders, and host events! Here are a few of the places we plan to stop on our journey

Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:50:07 AM

https://twitter.com/beaxyexchange/status/1105906626182160389?s=21

Beaxy plans to be an international exchange platform. To achieve our goals we want to visit communities around the world and meet local leaders, community leaders, and host events! Here are a few of the places we plan to stop on our journey

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1j4NuaWoAcAor4.jpg

This will be an important moment for Beaxy. I suggest that one place on the list is Bali (Indonesia), several large meetings took place there
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:52:45 AM

There are many exchanges now and some of them are being regulated by the government. This exhcange could have the chance to become great and it wi depend on the team bringing up the project. I was able to join in the likes of this project but seeing now how the project was being dumped. So sad because the team are not doing anything because of the lack of funds.
Khilone7

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:45:24 PM

There are many exchanges now and some of them are being regulated by the government. This exhcange could have the chance to become great and it wi depend on the team bringing up the project. I was able to join in the likes of this project but seeing now how the project was being dumped. So sad because the team are not doing anything because of the lack of funds.

'The project was being dumped'

'The team are not doing anything because of the lack of funds'

Maybe you are in the wrong thread.

Beaxy raised over 5.5 M in USD and has funds secured for the long term.

At the end of March Beaxy will launch their exchange and they still almost have all the funds for the rest of their roadmap.
Khilone7

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:22:21 PM

Beaxy and DigiByte

https://twitter.com/StephenPKendal/status/1106164332931485696

On behalf of the #DigiByte Community I'd like to say a massive thank you to @BeaxyExchange for supporting #DGB and it's Community.

As our way of saying thanks, we look forward to handing out their flyers on our stand at @CoinFestUK.

Shout-out to @ConveryBen for arranging this.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:31:23 PM

I just finished reading the whitepaper and i must say that am very optimistic on this. Too bad i missed the bounty, i can only hope that they will dump some of the price down at the start so i can buy in.
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:13:41 AM

"when launch"
Smiley

I'm really exciting to see how things are going to turn, Go Beaxy!

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:19:34 AM

I just finished reading the whitepaper and i must say that am very optimistic on this. Too bad i missed the bounty, i can only hope that they will dump some of the price down at the start so i can buy in.

There's much anticipation to this exchange. Even before the scheduled release of their actual product, way back last year, Beaxy has already gained the attention of many. The updates I am reading here and somewhere else such as their social media accounts are so far impressive. They are literally planning to tour the whole world in order for them to propel their platform. They are impressively active as well. But make no mistake, the challenge they have to confront is no joke. All kinds of exchanges seem to be here already. Amaze us more, Beaxy!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jcga
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:27:02 AM

future is coming guys I tell ya
Go Beaxy!

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:43:11 AM

'The project was being dumped'

'The team are not doing anything because of the lack of funds'

Maybe you are in the wrong thread.

Beaxy raised over 5.5 M in USD and has funds secured for the long term.

At the end of March Beaxy will launch their exchange and they still almost have all the funds for the rest of their roadmap.
With this money they can ensure investors get the best liquidity when participating in trading. This project is showing strong growth in the last few months and I believe we will be very happy if we have invested in BXY because this will be the official coin of Beaxy exchange so the price increase will only is a matter of time

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 01:17:31 PM

Which big things to come, Jcga?
I did not know what will come for Beaxy?
future is coming guys I tell ya
Go Beaxy!
Which kind of money you mentioned?
Have the Beaxy team have funds to boost total liquidity of Beaxy on exchanges?
With this money they can ensure investors get the best liquidity when participating in trading. This project is showing strong growth in the last few months and I believe we will be very happy if we have invested in BXY because this will be the official coin of Beaxy exchange so the price increase will only is a matter of time

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 06:21:57 PM

Is Beaxy exchange live? I was a participant of one of their program and don't get my reward. Hope that it will be in future.
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 04:40:49 PM

Hello, devs! I am not saying we should dignify accusations about your project. But it seems to me the concern being forwarded through this thread has some legitimate points. Just like a lot of people, I am excited as to how this project will present their product in the coming days. However, if only to assure the community that the project is indeed legit beyond reasonable doubt and that they are more or less spotless, could anyone care to sufficiently address once and for all the hounding accusations? Thanks a lot.

As you can see, they ignore all legitimate questions - choosing instead to pretend they don't exist while constantly hyping this scam to the hilt. There is only one possible reason why they continually refuse to answer questions from potential investors - they can't. If they do, it will blow their scam wide open even more.

Lies about office location.
Fake ID's.
Fake BCT accounts.
Known fraudulent PO box address in a tax haven.
Refusal to answer a single question from anyone.
Shill accounts.

Yeah, totally legit this one........

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:23:03 AM

Hello, devs! I am not saying we should dignify accusations about your project. But it seems to me the concern being forwarded through this thread has some legitimate points. Just like a lot of people, I am excited as to how this project will present their product in the coming days. However, if only to assure the community that the project is indeed legit beyond reasonable doubt and that they are more or less spotless, could anyone care to sufficiently address once and for all the hounding accusations? Thanks a lot.

As you can see, they ignore all legitimate questions - choosing instead to pretend they don't exist while constantly hyping this scam to the hilt. There is only one possible reason why they continually refuse to answer questions from potential investors - they can't. If they do, it will blow their scam wide open even more.

Fake ID's.
Fake BCT accounts.
Shill accounts.

You have any evidence to say this because your statements will really affect this project community very much. I have been following this project for a long time and have not had any problems with investors. If you suspect the project is best to leave Beaxy because I'm sure Beaxy is at the best stage of development and they will announce many new news shortly.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:11:52 PM

Fake ID's.
Fake BCT accounts.
Shill accounts.

I was going to ask you to post some context for your claims, but i guess i can leave this subject as your whole post history seems to be just scam accusations all around.
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 09:50:22 PM

Fake ID's.
Fake BCT accounts.
Shill accounts.

I was going to ask you to post some context for your claims, but i guess i can leave this subject as your whole post history seems to be just scam accusations all around.

Yeah, busting scams is a kinda hobby of mine, when I get the spare time....

There's plenty of context on this very thread, but just in case you missed it:

Ignoring the questions won't make them go away:

So? No comment again?

Always amazed by the amount of research people do before they post something.

I'm amazed at how you keep ignoring questions asked by the community. Anyone who does any research will find that you are obviously lying about many aspects of this project & many of your "team" are simply stolen identities from the web.

This is your last chance - unless you answer the questions I've asked on 4 occasions without reply, you'll leave me no choice but to open a scam accusation against your "project" where I will provide the proof of my findings.

Answer the fella Khilone7.

To be honest am surprised you're advising this scammy project.

thought you did well with Stratis.

such a shame.....

Roll Eyes

It's my policy to not engage with those kind of posts with no substance on Bitcointalk...

The very first sentence of your statement makes no sense. Questions do not require "substance" - statements do. Questions are asked in the pursuit of "substance", or facts as they are commonly called. You have constantly failed to provide any "substance" to back up your statements - it is you who lacks substance, nobody else.

You stated that Beaxy has an office in Chicago & I asked where - no "substance" needed for a simple question that requires a simple answer. However, I will give you some "substance" regarding your business office address which might help: according to the official Chicago Data Portal on business addresses & licenses, it doesn't exist. There isn't one:

https://data.cityofchicago.org/Community-Economic-Development/Business-Licenses-Current-Active/uupf-x98q

What a surprise.

As for the rest of your "look what I've done" ramblings about Stratis, save it for the Stratis thread, it's off topic & won't help you or Stratis. You prattle on about it like it's some kind of get-out-of-jail-free card, it ain't. It's nobody's fault but your own that you decided to associate yourself with this scam that uses fake ID's, shill accounts & dodgy tax free registration domains etc, etc - you should have done some research yourself beforehand - or maybe you knew about this all the time?

It reminds me of when the user "Emercoin Official" posted this BS on the Emercoin thread:

Our offices are located in the United States, Spain, Germany, Ukraine and Russia.

Only they don't - it was a lie. When questioned about those fictitious office addresses the Official Emercoin account suddenly disappeared & hasn't been seen since - that was 5 months ago. I'm curious as to weather you'll be doing the same.....
Oh, I have already archived the beaxy website just in case the faked/stolen ID's suddenly disappear.

I have a long list of info in preparation for your scam thread & it's getting longer by the day. If you want to save your precious reputation you need to either come clean or abandon this "thing", believe me.

Edit:  ***Khilone7 logs off***

Your silence is an admission of guilt.

Why have you lied about your business address?

And:

how much longer do have to wait to exchange Beaxy and distribution tokens? this project has been running for almost 1 year and the prize participants are still waiting for their payment. it should be now BXY tokens have be listed on the market because have been running for very a long time but why still not?

You won't get a straight answer, only lies/false statements. This will go the way of all other shitokens, hype on it's listing to boost the price - then the usual dump by devs/bagholders. It's another Worldcore/Polybius type scam.

Ask them under what jurisdiction this "exchange" will be governed by - it obviously won't be the US as they've already lied to you about their office being located there. Chicago this & Chicago that all over their shilled social feeds yet they are registered in a tax dodging country called Nevis using a known dodgy PO Box address - you also won't find beaxy on the list of regulated entities on the Nevis branch of The Financial Services Regulatory Commission:

https://www.nevisfsrc.com/regulated-entities/

And:

Hey, Mark Bolzern here.

Using an account that was registered on April 14th 2013 & this is the first post in nearly 6 years - seriously?  Gimme a break.

Also, I'd still like an answer to these questions please:

As for Matt? He's an amazing marketing expert and entrepreneur....

Is that why there's not a single reference to Beaxy in any of his social feeds, some of which haven't been used for 2 years? That's a different kind of "amazing marketing".

Yes, Beaxy is registered in Nevis for regulatory reasons. However the main office is in Chicago with satellite teams around the world.

What regulatory reasons would make you choose a PO Box address that's on the ICIJ offshore watchlist?  What's the address of your Chicago office?

Nobody at beaxy has answered any of the above questions & I have already proven them to be liars about their office business address in Chicago & their use of fake ID's.

Makes you wonder what else they're lying about eh?

Of course, if they simply answered the questions then I wouldn't have to keep asking, would I? They love posting BS about transparency after all, so - lets see some.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Jcga
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:31:57 AM

Final Beta Enrollment is Open!

"The Time Has Come
Getting access to the highly anticipated Beaxy platform beta is simple.
All you need to do is join our discord community and fill out the form pinned in the general channel chatroom."

Smiley Go Beaxy!

cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:29:21 PM

Final Beta Enrollment is Open!

"The Time Has Come
Getting access to the highly anticipated Beaxy platform beta is simple.
All you need to do is join our discord community and fill out the form pinned in the general channel chatroom."

Smiley Go Beaxy!
Thanks for this information. I am a small investor in this project and look forward to seeing the Beta version of the project. Maybe soon they will update more news in this exchange and we can hope BXY will be good value when the trading officially starts. I will wait and hope for the best start to this project. I can personally predict that BXY will be of very high value because the project has attracted an investment of more than US $ 5 million.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: