Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Beaxy - The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 39391 times)
Enokkei

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 05:54:15 PM

Cheers all. BTC

As you only post in the Beaxy threads (ICO & Bounty) I presume you are a member of the Beaxy "team" - who are you?

Can you explain why Khilone7 has stopped posting here since his lies were exposed?

Can you explain why nobody at Beaxy is able to answer a single question posted here?

I & others have many unanswered questions - I believe it is in your interest to address them.

My name is Kei. I'm an admin for Beaxy and you can follow me here: https://twitter.com/DecentralKei

I've been working closely with the Beaxy team by spending time with them personally in Chicago and also furthering their reach in California / West Coast.

This is not an official communication channel for Beaxy. Replying to every message on Bitcointalk is extraordinarily low priority. Especially to inflammatory comments. It's simply not productive to launching an exchange. I recommend checking our official twitter or a team member on an official channel from time to time. This would keep you better informed.

Khilone7 is an Adviser to Beaxy and provides updates about Beaxy literally everywhere except here. He maintains posts on our official channels. As a courtesy we do our best to update this forum as we initially did a bounty program here - but we make no promise to do so.

Here's Khilone's latest update from 4 days ago: https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/beaxy-weekly-overview-24-1c69123b3ab2

Would you like whitelist access to the beta? Here's how to whitelist an email address to play with the exchange:
https://beaxy_listing_submission_form.formstack.com/forms/finalbeta

Otherwise I'll simply leave it at that. I hope you enjoy the beta platform. We will continue to optimize it and will be launching shortly.

https://beta.beaxy.com/

Cheers. BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 06:35:26 PM

Hello Kei,

I've been working closely with the Beaxy team by spending time with them personally in Chicago...

Would that be in the Chicago office that doesn't exist? The one that Khilone7 lied about to potential investors here?

Khilone7 is an Adviser to Beaxy and provides updates about Beaxy literally everywhere except here.

You mean until his lies were exposed here - then he stopped posting. Why would you lie about an office address?

Also, what about the fake BCT accounts you're using, or the known fraudulent business PO box address in a tax haven, or the shill accounts you're using to promote this....project?

Why are you completely ignoring all questions here? What happened to the transparency you keep preaching about? BCT members shouldn't have to keep asking questions over & over again on your official, transparent(?) thread.

Replying to every message on Bitcointalk is extraordinarily low priority.

You haven't replied to a single question here. If you consider the biggest, most well known crypto forum in the world with the most active members to be such an "extraordinarily low priority" for you then just close the thread, that way you won't have to lie, dodge or ignore any more questions from potential investors - easy.

Twitter accounts can be fake, as can linkedin, as can medium, as can discord - and all of them are not answerable - you can just ban questions you don't/can't answer, that's why all the scams use those platforms. This is a forum, forums are for discussion & asking questions - if Beaxy feel they are above this type of platform then please feel free to close your threads and stick with your other, controllable platforms, because you're insulting every BCT member here by ignoring them.

Or, you can practice what you preach, demonstrate some of your infamous transparency & answer a few simple questions from BCT members on your own BCT forum thread.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Enokkei

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 07:28:23 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2019, 07:49:13 PM by Enokkei

Hello Kei,

I've been working closely with the Beaxy team by spending time with them personally in Chicago...

Would that be in the Chicago office that doesn't exist? The one that Khilone7 lied about to potential investors here?

Khilone7 is an Adviser to Beaxy and provides updates about Beaxy literally everywhere except here.

You mean until his lies were exposed here - then he stopped posting. Why would you lie about an office address?

Also, what about the fake BCT accounts you're using, or the known fraudulent business PO box address in a tax haven, or the shill accounts you're using to promote this....project?

Why are you completely ignoring all questions here? What happened to the transparency you keep preaching about? BCT members shouldn't have to keep asking questions over & over again on your official, transparent(?) thread.

Replying to every message on Bitcointalk is extraordinarily low priority.

You haven't replied to a single question here. If you consider the biggest, most well known crypto forum in the world with the most active members to be such an "extraordinarily low priority" for you then just close the thread, that way you won't have to lie, dodge or ignore any more questions from potential investors - easy.

Twitter accounts can be fake, as can linkedin, as can medium, as can discord - and all of them are not answerable - you can just ban questions you don't/can't answer, that's why all the scams use those platforms. This is a forum, forums are for discussion & asking questions - if Beaxy feel they are above this type of platform then please feel free to close your threads and stick with your other, controllable platforms, because you're insulting every BCT member here by ignoring them.

Or, you can practice what you preach, demonstrate some of your infamous transparency & answer a few simple questions from BCT members on your own BCT forum thread.

I'm not getting into a debate with you about what is real or not. You seem to doubt a lot of things about just about everything from your post history. Hopefully Beaxy's launch can change your mind. Don't know what else to say:)

I do assure you Beaxy is a legit company about to launch. Please find Khilone on other platforms and ask him there. Chat with the team in Discord or Telegram or open a ticket on the help desk if you have further inquiries.
https://support.beaxy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Also, please try the beta or don't. I'll x-post updates in here from time to time.

Cheers BTC
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 06:00:20 PM

**snip the blahblah**

And yet again you avoided the questions - why is it so hard to get a simple answer to a simple question from anyone at Beaxy?

I'm not getting into a debate with you about what is real or not.

Good. Nobody is asking for a debate - just an answer.

You seem to doubt a lot of things about just about everything from your post history.

Only when I'm lied to. Then I want to find out the truth. I'm glad you went through my post history though, because you would have seen that I was proven right, every time. As I was when I posted this in reply to your (now invisible) shill account Khilone7 earlier:

It reminds me of when the user "Emercoin Official" posted this BS on the Emercoin thread:

Our offices are located in the United States, Spain, Germany, Ukraine and Russia.

Only they don't - it was a lie. When questioned about those fictitious office addresses the Official Emercoin account suddenly disappeared & hasn't been seen since - that was 5 months ago. I'm curious as to weather you'll be doing the same.....

And what do know - he's done exactly the same - gone.

A genuine, legit and transparent company would not hesitate in answering any questions asked by potential investors weather they like the questions being asked or not. A scam company will lie, ignore & avoid any & all questions from anyone who asks - which is exactly what you're doing.

So, answer the questions. Prove me wrong.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:13:26 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 09:14:40 PM by magisterr

Exchange still not launched? According roadmap full release could be in Q1. but nowdays is Q2 ongoing already... So they postponed the date?
Hellion93

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:40:56 PM

which pairs will be?
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 02:11:27 AM

according to the information that I got from their discord channel if the BEAXY trade will be launched on 13 May. I can't wait to see the BEAXY trade and wait for distribution to the prize participants. still follow their discord channel if want to get other new information others from them. Smiley

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:41:08 PM

When will I get bounty tokens? I'm tired of waiting for 4 months

Aerys2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 11:23:58 AM

Beaxy launch is scheduled for the 13-15 May

The bounty tokens distribution should have a date not so long after that, for now, the team is focused on the launch

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:29:20 PM

What's the contract number for Beaxy tokens and are they locked now, or tradable via contract number based trading?
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:56:39 AM

Why beaxy team must locked paid reward for bounty participant ? If this project is good and price can go up i think people hold this coin and dump not happen at first launch
aseprebel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

cogwise.io

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:53:09 AM

Why beaxy team must locked paid reward for bounty participant ? If this project is good and price can go up i think people hold this coin and dump not happen at first launch
yes that's what you said, the team locked this token for the next 4 months so that the price of this token is not a dump. maybe you should be patient for the next few months.

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 10:48:08 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2019, 11:34:50 AM by blurryeyed

**snip the blahblah**

And yet again you avoided the questions - why is it so hard to get a simple answer to a simple question from anyone at Beaxy?

I'm not getting into a debate with you about what is real or not.

Good. Nobody is asking for a debate - just an answer.

You seem to doubt a lot of things about just about everything from your post history.

Only when I'm lied to. Then I want to find out the truth. I'm glad you went through my post history though, because you would have seen that I was proven right, every time. As I was when I posted this in reply to your (now invisible) shill account Khilone7 earlier:

It reminds me of when the user "Emercoin Official" posted this BS on the Emercoin thread:

Our offices are located in the United States, Spain, Germany, Ukraine and Russia.

Only they don't - it was a lie. When questioned about those fictitious office addresses the Official Emercoin account suddenly disappeared & hasn't been seen since - that was 5 months ago. I'm curious as to weather you'll be doing the same.....

And what do know - he's done exactly the same - gone.

A genuine, legit and transparent company would not hesitate in answering any questions asked by potential investors weather they like the questions being asked or not. A scam company will lie, ignore & avoid any & all questions from anyone who asks - which is exactly what you're doing.

So, answer the questions. Prove me wrong.

@Enokkei:  Khilone7 has now been banned from posting due to his activities - but I'm sure you knew that already. That's why he only posts on medium now & that's why all the scams use medium.

Are you still going to tell me & every forum member here that I was wrong?

As is normal with all scams, everyone from the beaxy "team" have abandoned their own BCT thread & are now using fake/shill accounts to promote their scam.

Details:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5121897.msg51012046#msg51012046

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 10:25:26 PM

Well, that didn't happen. What a surprise.

It's amazing how quiet this thread has gone now - not even a shill post. Looks like they've gone silent on their linkedin profile too - lot's of unanswered/ignored questions there, same as here.

That's transparency folks!

mandor

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 04:43:19 AM

Well, that didn't happen. What a surprise.

It's amazing how quiet this thread has gone now - not even a shill post. Looks like they've gone silent on their linkedin profile too - lot's of unanswered/ignored questions there, same as here.

That's transparency folks!
why are you complaining here? why not try to get all the information from the team about your problem on their discord channel? all BEAXY teams are active on the discord channel and you will get answers about this project. I want to know if you have ever invested in BEAXY? or participate through bounty? it looks like you really don't like this project.

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 11:24:09 AM

why are you complaining here?

Since when has asking questions & stating facts been regarded as complaining?

why not try to get all the information from the team about your problem on their discord channel? all BEAXY teams are active on the discord channel and you will get answers about this project.

Because this is their official thread & forums are for discussion & asking questions. Plus they simply ban users who ask questions on other platforms - that's why they use them.

I want to know if you have ever invested in BEAXY? or participate through bounty?

I'm sure you do.

it looks like you really don't like this project.

I don't like being lied to, any project that lies to investors, refuses to answer questions, ignores questions & then abandons it's own official thread after a failed launch should be considered a scam & not be trusted. If you read the thread you will see that I suggested they close this thread if they have no intention of replying to questions - they chose to leave it open so I will continue to ask questions here - because that's what forums are for.

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 11:38:10 PM

So, a few more weeks have passed & still nothing. Thread abandoned, bounty abandoned, accounts banned, linkedin abandoned, no launch, no explanations & not even a shill post. Just as I predicted.

I guess it's time to start tagging the accounts that promoted this scam. I'd like to say I feel sorry for anyone who invested in this fake exchange, but investing in shit without doing any research is stupid & asking for trouble, so I don't.

ArchDev
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:18:13 AM

A few persons have recommended this exchange to me. I will keep an eye on it for now. Maybe good second or third exchange for us.
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:41:31 AM

"Crypto Exchange Beaxy hacked shortly before launch"

According to CEO Artak, the hackers did not have access to confidential information such as KYC data, or codes. In addition, no values ​​were stolen from their exchange. However, this is not exactly the best thing to do for an exchange that is about to be launched. But as with everything that is new, there will always be some problems in the beginning, hopefully, this does not happen when there is money involved for both parties.

https://kryptoposten.dk/en/crypto-boersen-beaxy-hacked-shortly-before-launch/

They say that the hackers have not achieved anything.
kinda false looking but idk

https://twitter.com/BeaxyExchange/status/1133413349373485056
eh idk

mandor

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 09:17:57 AM

I hope the exchange for BEAXY can be launched on this week or the following week because some time ago it was postponed due to problems or other issues. Don't make me disappointed because I have been following the development of this project from the beginning until now. give the best to your project to participants or the investors. cheers Wink

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: