Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPL] Simplicity Proccess Infrastucture Grounding MasterNodes PoS [SPL]  (Read 8139 times)
subhanallah

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

Where the hype again ?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edwinosky

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

Hi guys, I'm trying to set up masternode... everything looks right but when I start the node I got "could not allocate vin" error... I'm using the new 1.1.1.0 wallet... and transaction has been confirmed by a lot of confirmation...
can anyone help me?
thanks!

Ya solucionaste? tenia ese mismo error y ya solcuione?
pjfj55

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

Hi guys, I'm trying to set up masternode... everything looks right but when I start the node I got "could not allocate vin" error... I'm using the new 1.1.1.0 wallet... and transaction has been confirmed by a lot of confirmation...
can anyone help me?
thanks!

I had same and resterted wallet, I have to go to task master and third tab for whats running and stop it there, then when it restarts its fine, on issue I have is it keeps saying "Disabled" and only getting 50/80 coin a day
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

can anyone help me?
thanks!

I had same and resterted wallet, I have to go to task master and third tab for whats running and stop it there, then when it restarts its fine, on issue I have is it keeps saying "Disabled" and only getting 50/80 coin a day

I am waiting for the new windows version of wallet.
50/80 coins per day from Masternode? there is something wrong i think.
I got around 40 SPL daily from staking only
qwerty92

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:00:14 AM

can anyone help me?
thanks!

Thank... it working now but it crash every 2 hours...
I think low reward is caused by crash and stop nodes... Waiting for new wallet asap
puskullu

Activity: 16
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

the windows wallet is very enoying , or its freezing  or it crashing .....

we need new windows wallet ASAP !!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
HotSwapp

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:39:31 AM

This is the error I get when running masternode status

error: {"code":-1,"message":"masternode \"command\"... ( \"passphrase\" )\nSet of commands to execute masternode related actions\n\nArguments:\n1. \"command\"        (string or set of strings, required) The command to execute\n2. \"passphrase\"     (string, optional) The wallet passphrase\n\nAvailable commands:\n  count        - Print number of all known masternodes (optional: 'enabled', 'both')\n  current      - Print info on current masternode winner\n  debug        - Print masternode status\n  genkey       - Generate new masternodeprivkey\n  enforce      - Enforce masternode payments\n  outputs      - Print masternode compatible outputs\n  start        - Start masternode configured in darkcoin.conf\n  start-alias  - Start single masternode by assigned alias configured in masternode.conf\n  start-many   - Start all masternodes configured in masternode.conf\n  stop         - Stop masternode configured in darkcoin.conf\n  stop-alias   - Stop single masternode by assigned alias configured in masternode.conf\n  stop-many    - Stop all masternodes configured in masternode.conf\n  list         - Print list of all known masternodes (see masternodelist for more info)\n  list-conf    - Print masternode.conf in JSON format\n  winners      - Print list of masternode winners\n"}

Any thoughts?
ComputerCraftr

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:26:00 AM

I have taken over development for the moment and we should have a new wallet out shortly.

Where you at on a DOGE pairing on CE?
Delaforetnoire is handling all of our communication with CE now, so he would be able to provide updates on a Doge pairing. Right now I'm pushing another update to reduce the target peer connections so that the wallet won't lag/crash/use so much CPU time looking for 64 other nodes to connect with.

still laggg and crash  !
i'm using Simplicity v1.1.1.0 windows wallet
Yes, we've been discussing this in discord and it seems to be due to the automatic darksend coin mixing that occurs in the background. The v1.1+ wallets have a new darksend protocol that is incompatible with all the v1.0 masternodes people are running (the wallet keeps trying to connect to MNs to process darksend and if it can't find a v1.1+ MN to process it properly the wallet hangs) so it seems the only solution for now is to get MN operators to update or use the wallet litemode which disables darksend. I'm breaking compatibility with v1.0 in v1.2 to force MN operators to upgrade but first we need CoinExchange and masternodes.online to get on board with the update so I'm waiting on Delaforetnoire to get back to me about what's going on with them.
takinz8888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:35:53 AM

Very interesting and nice project. Smiley Smiley Smiley
navigatorus

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

I've been trying to set up master node for over a week,but it's not working.After updating the wallet started to have problems.Maybe someone has a guide on the setting of the master node on a Windows server??Help me.I would be very grateful.Thanks.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

I've been trying to set up master node for over a week,but it's not working.After updating the wallet started to have problems.Maybe someone has a guide on the setting of the master node on a Windows server??Help me.I would be very grateful.Thanks.

on Windows , the wallet is very unstable...
we are waiting for the new one
navigatorus

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

on Windows , the wallet is very unstable...
we are waiting for the new one

Yes, I noticed that the work of the wallet on Windows is extremely unstable.All my attempts to install master node lead to the collapse.Are there any terms on the release of a new version of the wallet?
navigatorus

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

Alas, I found no other way but to install the previous version of wallet.Configuring the master node on the old version of the wallet was not difficult.The old version works like a clock.
kaltun

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

Alas, I found no other way but to install the previous version of wallet.Configuring the master node on the old version of the wallet was not difficult.The old version works like a clock.

which old version , for windows ??

where can i find it ?
navigatorus

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

which old version , for windows ??

where can i find it ?

I'm using the version v1.0.0.0-Alpha .I recovered it from the trash.Everything works fine.The reward is credited.I don't know where you can download it at the moment.But if you need something send me a personal message.I'll give you a copy.
ruigiracu

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:48:24 PM

looks good count me in
KIPOK

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:47:43 AM

Why the official site does not work? Huh
simplicitycoin.net
kaltun

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

simplicitycoin.net

if you not see the page, then there is something wrong with your webbrowser

its online
KIPOK

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

simplicitycoin.net

if you not see the page, then there is something wrong with your webbrowser

its online

Can you somehow check everything is all right?

Because not only I do not have a website. My friends can not come too. Different computers and locations.
And it's not in the browser.

Tried through vpn. Without a result.
We are located in Russia
n9inx

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

Can you somehow check everything is all right?

Because not only I do not have a website. My friends can not come too. Different computers and locations.
And it's not in the browser.

Tried through vpn. Without a result.
We are located in Russia

Yes. site is not available from Russia and Ukraine.

Чepeз eвpoпeйcкий впн вce oткpывaeтcя..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: