Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one trade without losing??  (Read 1801 times)
Rollkal

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

Trading without loss means no risk. The Crypto market is full of risks. We can not predict the market trend. So we can not predict how to do without risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.
What's really the cause? And how can I trade without losing much?
Maybe it is much better if you stop for a while and think about what you're doing wrong that you kept losing money despite being active in monitoring the market.

I had similar fate my friend, I was constantly losing money with my trades. So I stopped and I applied different strategy, mid or long term trading. I am very successful if I can say, and I could do better too. Take a look on my posts, I bought a lot of iotas under 50¢, then I sold it at 1.7$, what a mistake that was, it went over 4$, I waited 4 months for that rise, and I couldn't be patient for a day or to and sell at 4$. Then ripple, I was buying at 25¢ and sold over 3$. My biggest mistake was litecoin, I sold long ago before 100$ and later 300$. I was talking a lot here that this coin will rise in price and they did. Now I bought ripples again under a dollar, iota I'm thinking to buy again, litecoin definitely yes under 200$. Stellar, cardano under 1$ great buy, and many more coins and tokens.
Don't hurry to make money, take it easy, pick a good, undervalued coin buy when ever you have a chance, if it drops buy more and wait your golden chance.
+1
OP, you should take points from this. You may be rushing things because you want to see the fruits of your hard work and as a result, you end up with wrong decisions. You've gotten a lot of advice so I don't want to add any more because it is already been said.
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:10:38 AM

It is natural to lose money in trading. this is impossible you win every trading ,   taking time to reasearch carefully about project , will prevent you from losing too much.
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:36:56 AM

For trading you must have to be ready for loosing because any time the market can show a negative move and this can change the response of the trading while it is not true that all the time you will lose but a trader can invest money into different projects which can fulfill the loss if happened in the future and a trader can check the market regularly to avoid losses and due to some reports of the analyst we bear loss sometime but these are pros and cons should be keep in mind before doing trading.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

doing a trade with no loss is a difficult thing but does not mean it is impossible if you do long-term trading, you can buy it now before the value goes too far, it's not too late to buy so do it fast and hold it
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:58:31 AM

Keep calm my friend , you don't need to look at the chart 24/7 , if you can control yourself from stop trading 50% of the times you would get more profits!
sometimes doing nothing is just the hardest thing and the the best thing you can do , and if you are bigginer your losses are more than your profits , and it is normal coz you're beginner!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:09:29 AM

I think in any way it is impossible. Nobody can see the future and where the price will go. But experienced traders know, the less you make deals, the more profit will be.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

Keep calm my friend , you don't need to look at the chart 24/7 , if you can control yourself from stop trading 50% of the times you would get more profits!
sometimes doing nothing is just the hardest thing and the the best thing you can do , and if you are bigginer your losses are more than your profits , and it is normal coz you're beginner!
Not every time, if you do your homework before you deal with trading then there's a higher chances to have a much better outcome, though we can't
say that we can fully secured our investment but it will give some additional factors to  choose proper and potential assets to buy in, timing and dedications
then add patience then you are good to go to invest wisely.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

For trading you must have to be ready for loosing because any time the market can show a negative move and this can change the response of the trading while it is not true that all the time you will lose but a trader can invest money into different projects which can fulfill the loss if happened in the future and a trader can check the market regularly to avoid losses and due to some reports of the analyst we bear loss sometime but these are pros and cons should be keep in mind before doing trading.
In fact no one can ensure that he will not lose money in trading, i do not think that there may be a single regular trader who can claim that he has not yet lose money in trading, that is very common, but we can only try our best to avoid risk and losing money, that can only be possible through regular study, getting experience and trading with some good planning. Which most of the investors and traders do not care for that.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:01:34 PM

I think in any way it is impossible. Nobody can see the future and where the price will go. But experienced traders know, the less you make deals, the more profit will be.

There are some bots on the market that can help you out to speculate about the price (like Peculium, SophiaTX, Savedroid) There are a lot of them that are for this kind of purposes.

But no, there is no way to never lose a single trade.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:43:02 PM

That's  impossible to trader not to lose all trader got lose sometime because you need to lose to learned of how to trade in a good way. experience to lose is good to all trader to become a successful trader..
Davidovic6648

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:52:59 PM

I wish I could laugh that off but can't be helped. One major feature of any business or trade is "risk" and once there is risk, tendency for gaining or losing is opened. Very fortunate enough, you could trade without losing but I bet it, it's just one out of hundred. Therefore, losing is one factor to consider but should on a lesser effect.
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

Losing in trading is when you sell with cheaper price than when you bought. Means that trading without losing is when you are not selling with cheaper price, even though the price drop significantly but if you still holding it then it is not a lose.

Losing and profits two preconditions of a successful trading system. Yet one can trading without losing when price will high then he could sell and when price is low then he could buy altcoins, bitcoin, Ethereum,...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Foggs

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

I'm new at this stuff, but I can say I sit and watch, record data, establish trends, then, enter trades. I've done ok so far. Pumps mess stuff up, bots are a serious problem, I avoid, rather than seek them out. Also I try to stick to coins available on multiple exchanges, only.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:20:00 AM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.
You looked the pc screen for 20 hours it for what? have you ever looked for information and learned trading or doing analytics, if not then I think you looked pc screen as long as it will be in vain, I do not quite understand your way to trading and your explanation it leads to your own mistake.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:34:06 AM

I will prefer to you to research more on coin that you want to trade and see the roadmap on coming event and remember always buy low sell high.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:45:39 AM

You cannot trade without losing money. Trading is always gain and loss. That is something that is built into the existeng system of trading. I am also following TAs and tips in making the best orders from credible crypto traders but I also experienced several losses. I guess even the expert ones cannot avoid losses. In your part, perhaps you entered during the bear season. Sometimes, during such time, no amount of announcements and updates can redeem the dumping price.
jagmrx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:33:02 AM

You cannot trade without losing money. Trading is always gain and loss. That is something that is built into the existeng system of trading. I am also following TAs and tips in making the best orders from credible crypto traders but I also experienced several losses. I guess even the expert ones cannot avoid losses. In your part, perhaps you entered during the bear season. Sometimes, during such time, no amount of announcements and updates can redeem the dumping price.
There is not trading without losing. I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. Every trading and every traders will always experience lose. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. That is the thing about trading, you will profit and lose at uncertain time. But even with these I still lost while trading. It is up to you to work with that. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing. Use your strategy and keep learning. What's really the cause? And how can I trade without losing much? I hope you find your way.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:54:45 AM

Actaully, even profissional trader they also losing their money but if you have knowledge skills especially in trading you can avoid to put your money where is not worth to invest or to trade. However, its depned on you, how to win that games , the proft that you want to gain it is depend the knowledge that you have, so don't lose hope if you lose some of your money.
Losing money is almost inevitable if you're a trader, however many people think otherwise, they think that they are always going to win no matter what they do and we know that is simply impossible, so if you are really a trader you need to get used to the idea that you're going to lose from time to time, if you do not take such instances into account you are probably going to go bankrupt very quickly.
Instead of having that idea be positive don't think that you will lose from time to time learn from every mistakes and try to apply it. You can't earn if you didn't experience to lose. Thats true because no matter how much you earn now if you don't know how to earn it by struggling along the road then it will take just a months and you will not value much.
It is not about being positive it is about being realistic, there are no traders that have won every single trade that he has made, the good thing is that you do not need to win all your trades in order to become a successful trader you only need to win more trades than the ones you lose and if you do that you will get profits, but this kind of thinking can be difficult to accept for some people especially those that are very competitive.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

I have never met any trader, who worked without losses. It is the part of this business, and you must be ready for these falls. Surely, it is better to predict mistakes, but exactly these wrong steps teach you right strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: