Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one trade without losing??  (Read 1797 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

The main reason why you are losing is because you buy on news!!!
The first rule of traders is t buy on rumors and sell on news.  Roll Eyes
But at times the rumor turn out not to be true.
Beside rumors really don't push  price up on most project.
then you should be better at reading a rumor mate, which rumors may occur and which ones are hoaxes. many rumors say that bitcoin prices go up for no apparent reason, maybe it's just a hoax and I would not gamble with buying coin at that price, then there are rumors about bitcoin prices going up because in the near future many companies X started to adopt bitcoin, it maybe true rumor you should validate that rumors, if that's a possible rumor to be true, maybe I'll buy bitcoin, and when the news comes then bitcoin price goes up because it's in the push, and you get profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alisaadat60

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.
What's really the cause? And how can I trade without losing much?

losing is a part of trading. Nobody can only win in trading without any lost.
but it's important to manage your lost and do better and better.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

Loosing and gaining part of trade if you didn't lose it means you dint tried. Loosing can be minimize by diversifying the investment and do not panic sell if market going to fall just hold and patience.

sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.

Without losing, you can't perform trading activity. This is impossible because losing is a part of trade too. They're like brothers, losing and earning. The best is making yourself prepared for both of them.
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

Trading is such a very hard job.You can't predict what will happen to every coins in a second. Even veterans trader can also lost money in trading,i would suggest, it's much better to do scalping.Less chance of biggest loss is scalping in my idea.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

well it's a funny question! Grin
you won't be able to make your losses zero in here!
and you better not try that , instead of that try to maximize your profits and minimize your losses.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

I believe that in order to be able to trade successfully and at the lowest risk, you should trade at BTC / USDT rates, as the price of USDT fluctuates not so much so we are easy to control our capital. You also need the skills to analyze and synthesize market information to be able to buy at the lowest price and sell at the highest price.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

well it's a funny question! Grin
you won't be able to make your losses zero in here!
and you better not try that , instead of that try to maximize your profits and minimize your losses.
normally work and trade, and learn from their mistakes. Thus, you will not seek information about how to minimize your losses at the expense of others.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:27:01 PM

Past history doesn't guaranty future results. The chart doesn't have a memory. It might tend to be there way but it's never 100%

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:40:52 PM

It's almost as impossible to profit every time. But it can be achievable, begin with having your own theories and rules. Don't sell at a loss.
You tried various trade strategies and it didn't work out. Ever wondered why? It's because you didn't evaluate the demand and supply forces properly. Look if you're into this aggressive trading strategies, think from all possible ways. I have also noticed that even scam coins lead you to a profit. Take bitoconnect for example.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

or if you already own some Bitcoin you can lend it out on some exchange like Poloniex or Bitfinex and get a decent percentage.

However that comes with risks incase the sites end up getting hacked or you get yourself hacked

Theoretically, this type of lending comes with a fairly low risk initially, but as you pointed out, the risk here is more the platform itself. Yourself getting hacked can happen at any platform, and at any other occasion, and for that reason isn't really that much of a negative point in regards to lending on Poloniex and Bitfinex. People for once need to understand that making money means risking money (obviously not referring to sig/bounty campaigns, faucets and whatnot), and for that reason it's impossible to avoid any sort of potential loss. It's called collateral damage, and if people aren't willing to take a hit every now and then, you'll never be able to move forward. Traders work with collateral damage margins as well, where they rely on the fact that as long as you make more winning than losing trades, you'll always make profit.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:01:59 PM

Trading is risky, so it's impossible to trade and not incur any loss. Market value of cryptocurrency coins or tokens are difficult to speculate because their price varies on the market demand, and there's a lot of factors affecting the market demand. That's why when trading or investing you should just put up the amount of money you can afford to lose. Also, you need to make sure not to put all your eggs in one basket, always diversify.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

There's no point on standing in front of your computer for almost 24 hours. You are just wasting your time. Watching over the price from time to time is not the key to a successful trade. Trading requires knowledge, experience, patience, and timing. There's no such thing as trade without losses as we all know that trading is really risky. Just make sure to do your research and speculate what's coming next by studying the past charts carefully. Buying and selling at the right time is the best way to earn. The question is "when is the right time to buy and sell?" It depends on your intuition and instinct, no one can tell you when.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:03:49 PM

It is not possible for anyone to trade without losing. Losing trades will occur but the trader with proper money management rules will overcome the losing trade and make gains .

compimprove

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

I think it is no way for that. Or if you just trade on top 10 coin, by the time it's always gain.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:34:45 PM

Actually losing money is part of the business,  it depends to you how you prevent this.  Like trading you said you losing too much money brcause I think why the result is that because you cannot think wise like buying a coin without doing a research.  Because doing research can get a lot of information that you build if this project or this coin have potential to increase the price in the future for sure if you do that you can less losing money.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

The real cause is your beliefs because of it you are over confidence candlestick has a use and in different time frames you can loss because of your emotions. Everyone can trade and its impossible to not lose in trading. You need to know more about it not only by using candlesticks.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:23:36 PM

It is not possible for anyone to trade without losing. Losing trades will occur but the trader with proper money management rules will overcome the losing trade and make gains .

Traders loss some money on their trading journey, and there is no way to trade without losing money its given specially in this kind of market. Trading is very risky and if you don't want to loss money then you better invest on a great coin and hold it for long term.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:29:05 PM

there is a saying that the money in markets shifts from the inpatient traders to the patient traders. So even if you prepare everything and still lose most of the time than you should check your patience I guess .
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:31:35 AM

The point is trading cryptocurrencies is not like forex trading where some patterns may be a too sure strategy,in fact I found out that most of the times reading candle sticks and anticipating the markets wasn't a sure way of trading to make profits.The real cause to me is that traders themselves are unpredictable and most of the times,those trading are actually not traders but people who just want to dump some coins they may have gotten freely leading to erratic price changes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: