Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one trade without losing??  (Read 1801 times)
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:33:42 AM

It is very difficult because the investment sector always contains a lot of risk. If we are a newbie, we should experience and taste the first failures to have better experience in the next investment.
we can not avoid the risks. Benjamin Graham, a great investor, has always faced failures. What we need most is still trying and not giving in to failure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

If you want to earn money without losing , then trading is not for you. Bank savings with micro interest for a long period of time suits you better. With that amount of time you said , I know that you know that removing risk on losing in trading is impossible.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:55:54 AM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.
What's really the cause? And how can I trade without losing much?

Losing in trading is really normal and we can't never avoid it. This is just like our life we can't never avoid mistakes but through this mistakes we can learned a lot of things to become more better in the future. So don't worry if you lost while trading because I believe that you will become better in the near future.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

Losing in trading is when you sell with cheaper price than when you bought. Means that trading without losing is when you are not selling with cheaper price, even though the price drop significantly but if you still holding it then it is not a lose.

yes, I agree with you, because sometimes the loss is created by ourselves, we do not want to lose, but the things that do always cause loss.
everything requires patience, especially in trade, we must be patient waiting for the price to rise and do not decide to sell when cheap because it will cause loss.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

Losing in trading is when you sell with cheaper price than when you bought. Means that trading without losing is when you are not selling with cheaper price, even though the price drop significantly but if you still holding it then it is not a lose.

yes, I agree with you, because sometimes the loss is created by ourselves, we do not want to lose, but the things that do always cause loss.
everything requires patience, especially in trade, we must be patient waiting for the price to rise and do not decide to sell when cheap because it will cause loss.
Don't be afraid to lose i know its our creation on trading but we can never avoid it. You will not have a successful trading if you do not lost and selling in cheap price is normal for anyone. Then if you want to not lose aim for skills and in controlling your temper not to sell.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

Buy a token or an altcoin lower than it's normal price so that you can earn profit if the price is increase again to it's normal price or even higher from it.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.

Losing is just normal when you are new to trading. Just like sports, we need practice to improve our game. That is how we have to look at when we are trading. Proper monitoring and techniques should be followed to gain in trading.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:42:02 PM

Don't be afraid to lose i know its our creation on trading but we can never avoid it. You will not have a successful trading if you do not lost and selling in cheap price is normal for anyone. Then if you want to not lose aim for skills and in controlling your temper not to sell.

Well the fact that you wouldn't know how the market will move makes it impossible to trade without a loss. It's best to just accept that it's a part of trading and rt enough knowledge and experience to at least make better decisions most of the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:18:58 AM

My answer is there is no way one can trade without loses unless you are Nostradamus. The question is, how to make this loses smaller... And I agree with the previous comment that every lose is your precious experience.
Thats true, of course no one can trade without any loss at all unless you know the future dude. trading has a big risk of losses because prices go up and down and you can only predict it with certain calculations. so the loss is very likely to happen to you. yeah you might just reduce the possibility of risk with experience and skills.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:46:51 AM

Cryptocurrency trading is totally different. It doesn't follow technical analysis most of the time. Just follow simple strategy, buy low and sell high.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:05:33 AM

Trading without losing is totally impossible. However, you still can use conservative approach to lower your loss with minimum profit. What if you can manage multiply your small profit? Say your max profit is 5% per day and you can make it everyday. Mathematically you get more money. Don't be greedy and be patient. When you are tired, take a rest. The next day will come.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:47:36 AM

Actaully, even profissional trader they also losing their money but if you have knowledge skills especially in trading you can avoid to put your money where is not worth to invest or to trade. However, its depned on you, how to win that games , the proft that you want to gain it is depend the knowledge that you have, so don't lose hope if you lose some of your money.
Losing money is almost inevitable if you're a trader, however many people think otherwise, they think that they are always going to win no matter what they do and we know that is simply impossible, so if you are really a trader you need to get used to the idea that you're going to lose from time to time, if you do not take such instances into account you are probably going to go bankrupt very quickly.
Knightly

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:59:28 AM

Hey,

My comment is probably superfluous because most people will mention the same thing: You cannot trade (especially day trade) without losing money at some point. Great job to those out there who defy this general logic, but there are so many factors which can alter the outcome of trading:
-News, including FUD;
-Project milestones (wallet releases, platform releases, etc.);
-General amount of people buying/selling; and
-Whales.
(+Sooooooooo much more).

Just do your best, ensure you diversify, trade safe(ish), and good luck!

-Knightly
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:15:52 AM

Actaully, even profissional trader they also losing their money but if you have knowledge skills especially in trading you can avoid to put your money where is not worth to invest or to trade. However, its depned on you, how to win that games , the proft that you want to gain it is depend the knowledge that you have, so don't lose hope if you lose some of your money.
Losing money is almost inevitable if you're a trader, however many people think otherwise, they think that they are always going to win no matter what they do and we know that is simply impossible, so if you are really a trader you need to get used to the idea that you're going to lose from time to time, if you do not take such instances into account you are probably going to go bankrupt very quickly.
Instead of having that idea be positive don't think that you will lose from time to time learn from every mistakes and try to apply it. You can't earn if you didn't experience to lose. Thats true because no matter how much you earn now if you don't know how to earn it by struggling along the road then it will take just a months and you will not value much.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:55:31 AM

That is kinda hard to be true because in all things even the most successful trader have experienced a loss because in.your beginner days you are definitely gonna experience a loss maybe not all the time but at least once in your trading life you will loss single time. But if there are any man that do not pose a single time in trading i salute that man because he or maybe she is a lucky person because it is hard to avoid losing in this it is not a game or sports
BarbusseH

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:49:53 AM

There are programs that automate the process of trading. In the event of a price drop, they automatically sell coins, which minimizes your losses.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:40:03 AM

Losing is just normal when you are new to trading. Just like sports, we need practice to improve our game. That is how we have to look at when we are trading. Proper monitoring and techniques should be followed to gain in trading.
For me you can't be a good trader if you were not able to fail upon losing.As what above mention it is normal.All are risky.It is not just as easy as that.Trading is more on strategy when to buy and when to sell.You have to be focus, and if we lose make it a lesson.Learn from your failures and dont give up.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

For me you can't be a good trader if you were not able to fail upon losing.As what above mention it is normal.All are risky.It is not just as easy as that.Trading is more on strategy when to buy and when to sell.You have to be focus, and if we lose make it a lesson.Learn from your failures and dont give up.
Even if someone has luck with his side and is too talented, still he cannot avoid facing failure at least once in his whole life. Think about it as law of nature. No man in this world can be found who has just seen the brighter side of the picture. The antonym of everything exists. Besides, I is not possible to gain experience without screwing up. This is also human nature to make mistakes.
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:04:47 PM

Strange thing, but I believe, even Wall Street super traders are loosing money from time to time, if there would be a perfect strategy - I think everyone would already know and use it.
Alice123

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:42:28 PM

Trading is much the same as betting somebody lose and somebody win. On the off chance that nobody lose than how somebody will win?. Trading a times is very sweet and interesting especially when you are making profit continuously check all outlines and purchase on best section level.

Check the two basics and specialized examination. Offer in benefit don't be excessively ravenous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: