Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28276 times)
Adeforever

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:58:16 PM

You should realize that cryptocurrency is the most egalitarian investment opportunity ever. The only thing an average man needs to start investing is internet connection and a few dollars. There are no customs, no licences, no "extra access" or privileged group that hoard all information. The greatest capital inflow to cryptocurrency is still ahead of us.
My guy you have said it all, some people didn't know that they are only been privilege for getting rich, all they know is ranting and abusing the poor. Had he ever put something in place for the poor?  In order to make their livelihood a better one. Now crypto is here to make everybody a one global community, he is there ranting nonsense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

You should realize that cryptocurrency is the most egalitarian investment opportunity ever. The only thing an average man needs to start investing is internet connection and a few dollars. There are no customs, no licences, no "extra access" or privileged group that hoard all information. The greatest capital inflow to cryptocurrency is still ahead of us.
My guy you have said it all, some people didn't know that they are only been privilege for getting rich, all they know is ranting and abusing the poor. Had he ever put something in place for the poor?  In order to make their livelihood a better one. Now crypto is here to make everybody a one global community, he is there ranting nonsense.
I'm one of the poorest person here in this technology but through this opportunities I believe that this will be my pathway when getting rich because as you look in the market there are possibilities to take returned of profits with or without money to invest.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

Trading and crypto-currencies in general make people not rich, if, of course, a person knows how to work with crypto-currencies and trading, everything becomes not so bad as it seems, it seems to me that all this clearly concerns every person.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

There is a lot free money today on the internet, just need to make sure you gather as many free coins and tokens till next bull run.

I was thinking just yesterday we need to share this among poor people. With some small work 10 - 30 minutes per day you can gather yourself big portfolio of free coins and token that might be worth several k USD when next bull run occurs.
It is true, you can always gain some money having only a few knowledge, internet connection and knowing English, everything depends on a person.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

It is impossible to tell definitely who is right. I like cryptocurrency because it gives an opportunity to become richer to any person.

[/center]
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

Just be patient dude, people are just want to take the chance of any profit from cryptocurrencies, i think there's no one we can blame at, just make this case.
After 6 days of trading.You gain profit, you sell it at recent price, you profit they lose. and im sure they also will complaint same as you like this. im pretty sure 99%.

So i think it's just how we take a chance from "trading", in other ways to get profit, that was a different case.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

It's also a lot like me just poor guy and in the field of crypto and just hope it will be great to invest in and work in crypto world and earn a lot or a little bit of money.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

it is not the poor that ruining crypto but those that eager to get rich quickly. if one can invest money then is he/she poor? no, because he/she have money. crypto is for everyone and anyone have right in crypto. what reason are you here? maybe you have the same reason with these "poor people" that you called. but then again crypto is for everyone rich or poor have right.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

There should not be any issue with whether poor people are here or not. The fact that people are poor doesn't mean that they can't make any  meaningful contributions. What we should be concerned with is whether everyone is doing the right thing. Greed is not limited to only poor people. Some people who are still financially okay still engage in scam.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

People who believe that cryptography will make them rich and move the crypto-market, if there were no crypto-enthusiasts who invested their earned money, the crypto market would not have achieved such results!
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

There should not be any issue with whether poor people are here or not. The fact that people are poor doesn't mean that they can't make any  meaningful contributions. What we should be concerned with is whether everyone is doing the right thing. Greed is not limited to only poor people. Some people who are still financially okay still engage in scam.
Yes, too many poor people here but through this opportunity it has a chances to change there lifestyle because it, offers a lot of earning money here in crypto that requires only constructing words in desired topic.
you're right, for now so many people are poor. therefore, we who have the opportunity to have a lot of money should not waste this. well, we have to work hard for them, and open them decent jobs, so the poverty rate will decrease. so people will also look at Crypto with good things.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

Here I am still classified as a poor person, and seeing the potential of this forum is quite good, I am also plunging here to become rich like those who have succeeded through this forum. By sharing knowledge from experienced and professional people, I will be able to like them and act honestly.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
joeyarg

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

if you think this is going to happen then you are new to the world of crypto!

all these dumps are never going to kill anything. all these shitcoins are going to go down a little then get pumped after a while. and the same idiots will also remain around pouring their money in the pockets of the pumpers. it has nothing to do with them being poor or anything.
I can't agree more. It doesn't matter if a person is really poor or just has "poor mentality". It's about being smart enough not to play into the hands of the pumpers and not be an idiot.
zekarsalih

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

I saw a similar post here the other day complaining about all these newbie posts pumping prices of sh++coins and crap ICOs. He was wondering where all the technology based posts had gone as well. I guess this is what happens when mainstream adoption occurs, we will have more newbies asking the same question so be prepared.
Newbies also have to start somewhere)) With experience, they develop patience and keep their cool and understand which battle to pick and which to quit.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

From what I learned Bitcoin is for everyone, regardless of our level in the society or in wealth as well, you have the chance to grow and crypto is one way to do it, let's give them a chance to explore and to learn from themselves. As a matter of fact we are all here to help ourselves with the our needs, so accept the fact that, there's no permanent in this world.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

You are right, these people on this forum very much and should not say that these are people from third world countries or something else, just that these people want to make money. Here I for example are more annoying more. Have you ever thought that cryptocurrencies and the cryptocurrency market has recently become a puppet in the hands of whales?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

Previously there were fewer people in the cryptoworld, so you did not see much nonsense. Thanks to these guys, more money goes into this sphere, so it doesn’t matter what most people say, it's important what happens to the market.
Morphing

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

Yes, there really is a lot of fraud in the crypto-currency world. Such corrections allow you to filter out unscrupulous players, but at the same time and affect the usual users of crypto currency.
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:52:44 PM

Are you rich or what? And why then do you go on the topic, where "poor people advertise scammers"? I advertise good projects, and we'll see how many percent of them come to the market. Wink

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
Ni-in

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

You started the topic right, indeed 'to many poor people?'.

Let's hope Crypto can change this, get more rich people in also, as for people who sell for a quick, tiny buck, they are probably in heaven, with wages in some countries evening a weekly airdrop.  In Venezuela people are clinging on to Crypto as a saviour.

Let's not forget the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, with prices for coins these days it's hard to make a real lifechanging profit starting poor.  But if you are rich and most keep selling and buying.  If only all kept Hodling, all could probably profit, perhaps eventually have a Crypto that can buy groceries and housing etc.(and that pays dividend Smiley )

But we'll see!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: