Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28277 times)
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

of course, the forum is a lot of poor people. While there will be a bounty, the forum will attract people who want to earn without much effort.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

Most rich people won't spend all their time posting on forums, they will be driving their lambos! Just kidding, they got all their useful information here and got rich but they are likely to have been poor when they started. This forum can make poor people wealthy if they read the right threads

zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:29:50 PM

Such people will always be in order to make money in the market, so that other people lose money every day because if someone earns something, someone loses.
Temibest2

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:39:25 PM

Don't try to sound like you are smartest of all in this crypto. You just acted like a poor guy also by creating this thread. You only created it out of frustration because you aren't getting rich from crypto
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

That was sentimental buddy. I believe crypto was made for everyone to benefit from and not only rich people. Anyways  the fact that someone cannot speak good English doesn't mean the person is poor. It could be English is not an official language in that country. We're all different people with different background here.
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:35:03 AM

That's what's happening in the whole crypto-money market, where people just want to make money.
They don't really believe in the future of blockchains and cryptocurrencies. They don't even know what blockchains are.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

There is so much neglect in your words, it is disgusting to read what you write. If you are smart enough, you'll multiply any amount with wise trading strategies. No matter whether you are a hardcore miner or a bounty hunter, or a beginner trader, we all are humans and your "get rid of these poor people in the game" sounds terrible.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

not because more people are into crypto currency with less knowledge/skills on english language can be classified as poor, or people that drive them into greediness will consider as poor?.  maybe those people barely needed cash and you cant control those things, people need to get more wiser to become successful in this business since there are many people now are getting involve into crypto currency and soon project will end up more scam and hype project for those less experience people   

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

I think we all should be honest and admit that the main reason we are in crypto is money. There should be someone for technology, but I have not seen such people yet. Probably author will be first, but I doubt it, no offence. Almost everything in this world revolves around money and it's a fact.
And I agree that mostly people aren't able to think in long-terms and it simply means that our personal strategy should take it into account. There nothing to be stress about.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:32:59 PM

not because more people are into crypto currency with less knowledge/skills on English language can be classified as poor, or people that drive them into greediness will consider as poor?. 
Well said buddy. Not everyone can be categorized as a poor person based on the fact that the person can not speak or write good English. It doesn't correlate that way.
maybe those people barely needed cash and you cant control those things, people need to get more wiser to become successful in this business since there are many people now are getting involve into crypto currency and soon project will end up more scam and hype project for those less experience people   
Well, to me everyone needs cash in this world. Rich people go to work everyday so as to make more money while they also contribute to society through their work.
In my opinion, crypto is still growing and the OP is right, many people joined in due to the mere fact that they can make money but it seems after joining they have learnt crypto and blockchain is not all about that, but there is more. Anyway this current market situation has even explained everything better to all of us that it s not always about money making, but it is about having value and usage for it.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:43:25 AM

Probably you are completely new to the crypto currency and do not know that deep market corrections occur every year. Crypto currency helps the poor to provide themselves.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

Sure we really need this blood bath and bear market. We need all these poor people trying to get money without any knowledge about crypto and blockchain to cry
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

you're right!! many people are suffering now !! they do not know how to earn money on the website right now !!mind set that people are thinking !! because if they really are there they will fall !!
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

When did crypto becomes racist against poverty? Cryptocurrencies are for those who are willing to learn and earn regarding of what status you have in life. Crypto is for everyone to enjoy whether you are a trader or a holder, all that matter here is you can afford to buy, it doesn't matter how much. I don't see what are you trying to imply here but crypto doesn't need someone who is self conceited like you.

carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

The funny thing in the bad market and the number of ico ads. I think ico will fail because many are hesitant to invest in this year. big correction occurred in crypto due to greedy whales?
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

Relatively if you will going to get the percentage on the status of the people around the world then definitely the poor like me are so many. Well we are lucky though we are poor because we are still able to manage to live a day like miracle without depending on people. So if you ask why that there is many poor people here in our local then possibly there are many contributing factors and one of it is the environment where we are living in those community because we could not afford to buy for a property.  
leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

Well, I agree with your statement. There are many people who are here in crypto with broken english to get rich. I don't think that the r their efforts are enough. But I admit it that even I am here to get rich not to buy a lambo but to make my life better. I just want to let you know that not everyone over here are greedy.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

there is no rich or poor word in crypto, because all circles can take advantage of the latest technology that can make money, because of every transaction on crypto can generate money that can change a person's life up to a higher level, you do not lose hope, because the profit every individual different way the world of crypto is still very wide in front of us in the future.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

Actually, cryptocurrency was built to be use by everyone, it doesn't matter if you are poor or rich, what matter is if you know what you are using and what for. The problem here is not the financial status of a person, the problem is that people seemed to forget the true purpose of cryptocurrency. They are blind from the fact and only see greed in their eyes. Yes, the market here is a lot more volatile than stock market but it doesn't mean it will get you riches. It's sad that people only wants money here but I think that's the way the world see this for now. I just hope that the actual use of cryptocurrency be known to everyone in the future.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

Are you ranting about the users that have been posting spam and unnecessary post in the forum, Or this is about the ICO's that only make shit coins because you fall victim to one?  Well what I see about your post is someone that is racist and thinking about someone was poor because of the wrong grammar, spelling and things that lambasted the forum with non sense post and off topic ones, Well I think you are judging too much there are still wealthy people that having trouble with their spelling and grammars but you are just recognizing the errors of some and calling them poor is just racism in my opinion, And lastly everyone does have a right in learning cryptocurrency and blockchain or they can sure earn and enjoy the benefits oblige towards it, If you don't like what you are seeing in the forum you are free to quit and just trade or mine for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: