Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28276 times)
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:38:34 AM

On one thing i agree, the conversation topics here are loosing their quality. Over the years the level has dropped dramatically. Everyone is dreaming on being wealthy and that's ok, but in one point it get's unrealistic that there are only 3 topics left to discuss.. Not good.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

Do not judge anyone my friend. Just leave them alone. They have their own business  like you . If they want to invest  with that cryptocurrencies  then yes, after all its their  own capital  not yours. Once and for all , everybody just wants a good fortune.  Everyone of us just trying to find our luck in the world of bitcoin  and cryptocurrencies. This forum is open for everybody around the world, so it think , grammar  is the moderator’s  concerns not ours.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
klim

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

I do not understand where the cryptocurrency and the poor people, how poor people can destroy the world of cryptocurrency?
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

People are trying to promote projects that they believe in order to earn money, because this is a good opportunity!
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

In fact, now the mining of the same ether becomes a loss of minus 20 percent...and whether you're rich or poor, stopping this activity becomes a necessity.And the fact that the Amateurs were at different times then it is quite normal...HYIP it always like this
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

Everyone wants to make money. Even if he is poor. everyone has their own way in the cryptocurrency market.
No one can say with 100% certainty that rich cannot lose everything cryptocurrency c in terms of market instability and that the poor will not receive huge profits if they rise.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

Everyone has a chance in everthing no matter if they are poor or rich. As long as you they are hard working and ready to accept whatever challenges that comes your way.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

Hello,

/rantover lol

It's more possible to earn on cryptocurrency than win in a lottery. E.g. XVG increased 988-fold (in BTC) and 20000-fold (in USD) from March to December 2017. We'll see such waves of greed, but the market should exclude such silly and greedy participants.

Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

the market today is not so predictable,which makes many people poorer,but only a special part of people who have information,they become richer every day!and other people only are poorer and it is connected first of all with manipulative actions of Whales which don't give growth of the market, and specially it constrain, they have such strategy

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

Poor people making more wise investments because they choose coins more carefully. I don't think they ruin crypto at all.
of course there are a lot of peopel who can not afford a lot but tht it only a beginning and i want to wish them good luck

Unfortunately, 99% of the guys who use this Forum cannot help poor people. These persons simply do not read our posts. Probably, some guys, who have a very low level of life will start trading and change something.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

Be fair to others. Yes, not everyone has the opportunity to earn a lot. But people want and want to stop being poor. It just needs to be encouraged. They do not destroy the market
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

Hello,

/rantover lol

Everyone has a chance in everthing no matter if they are poor or rich. As long as you they are hard working and ready to accept whatever challenges that comes your way.

Whether or not the project is located there, it is important to know how to find and work with them. Although there are many who do little but a few dozen dollars but this is the job they see and do, and about the job we have to find and decide the better job for us, can earn 1000 dollars. , who knows more? And do not say they are poor, when they do not know if their job is right or not Roll Eyes

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

I think there are also enough people that have bought crypto for their first time during the last December and are suffering the downfall right now. I wish a lot of patience to you guys and hope that crypto will recover.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

Crypto currency can make poor people really rich, it is a matter of time. That's why I love crypto, here are opportunities around us and it is awesome
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

Are you having a problem with that? Do you feel uncomfortable if other people want to change their economic situation from a poor person to a rich person? I think it's not important to discuss because everyone would want to have a lot of money, every poor person in the world wants to change his situation and if they see that opportunity in the cryptoccurency I don't think that's a bad thing.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

Absolutely YES and that why am here so i will be rich , need to make money to pay bills, i can denied that fact ,

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

poverty has absolutely no effect with cryptocurrency, you are wrong to say that poor people come and destroy the crypto world, I have a different opinion.
poor people have limited funds to invest and of course they will be more careful in choosing their investments, if not then they will lose their money, and become poorer than before, wealthier person  Tongue

Really poor people (not the guys, whose salaries are not as high as they wanted to see) never think about the cryptocurrencies. They do not know even anything about altcoins and do not understand what Bitcoin is.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

poverty has absolutely no effect with cryptocurrency, you are wrong to say that poor people come and destroy the crypto world, I have a different opinion.
poor people have limited funds to invest and of course they will be more careful in choosing their investments, if not then they will lose their money, and become poorer than before, wealthier person  Tongue

Really poor people (not the guys, whose salaries are not as high as they wanted to see) never think about the cryptocurrencies. They do not know even anything about altcoins and do not understand what Bitcoin is.

Yes, that is true, poor people will not know about technology, they just accept what they are that they can find and eat in plain view. Whatever it is do not bring poor people to the current market conditions.
Think positively about poor people and markets, never blame anyone, but thinking mature and wise will help us to overcome existing problems.

bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

Too many poor people? Pretty sure that's what crypto is trying to address with the natural progression to universal income. But really the problem is too many people period, not just poor ones.
Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

The aim of most human is not search for greener pastures and a good living and cryptocurrency poses to have a good form of profit and the spread of cryptocurrency is quite becoming rapid so the more people are aware the more they get involved

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: