Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28277 times)
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

Unfortunately you can not get rid of these kind of people but all you can do is to ignore them. Don't get manipulated. See your own business and doo the right thing

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
needctrl

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

If nothing else these kind of people are important to get us to mainstream adoption eventuely.
Wherever there is money to be had, especialy online - this will happen.
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

We must understand that Bitcoin is just another form of money, it depends on us to use it for the betterment of society and help the poor to improve their lifestyle. Because there is no geographical limit for Bitcoin, anyone from every corner of the world has the same opportunities and it depends on the ability of exploration and exploitation of users to do so in terms of opportunities.
telradtraverse

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

i think similar things happening in all aspect of life, it makes things a bit harder, but nothing impossible
Nshan0102

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I'm really interested in the investing and .....
But right now I don't have any money to invest, but I'm looking forward for that. So untill I'll get chance to invest somewhere I'm trying to make some money also by hunting in the Bounty campagns. Despite the fact that I dont have any money right now I always follow markets and also I'm trying to analyse projects and understand which of them are going to success.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

Things like this happens all the time and we have just to accept it.  There are just too many poor people in the world, and also many people are too greedy to just think of self benefit rather than advantage for the majority.  The crypto world needs both rich and poor people.  I believe it is the rich people (whales) who are manipulating the bitcoin price lately.
Malkyl

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

Do not blame people who are trying to improve their financial condition! You're just like all these people! And do not say that you are for idea and technology, it's all a lie, you also need money to live and feed your family.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:30:19 PM

The more people enter the world of crypto currency, the more money they get into it. Some earn money, but others lose, and no matter how.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

I'm really interested in the investing.
But right now I don't have any money to invest, but I'm looking forward for that. So untill I'll get chance to invest somewhere I'm trying to make some money also by hunting in the Bounty campagns. Despite the fact that I dont have any money right now I always follow markets and also I'm trying to analyse projects and understand which of them are going to success.
If you don't have any money to invest, then don't think too much about it. Only invest if you think you can afford. Risking too much of the current (required capital to live) might put you in danger. And honestly speaking, bounty isn't the best way to invest. That will be pure time waste. The better thing to invest your time on rather than spending it on bounty is to look for a moderately paying real life job. The constant flow of salary can be used to save up and invest on crypto.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

No body i believe is born rich. If you are rich, you are just fortunate to become rich.  Some are also looking for opportunities to see if they can be among the fortunate ones. The crypto space is enough for everyone to explore, whether you are poor or rich. Just do what you can and allow others to do theirs too, just as they wish.
I think the author didn't mean it personally. We are just figuring out our own way on the market and making our observations based on our experience. It's just a matter of experience and not taking things too seriously.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

Poor people are more than rich. In crypto-currencies it is seen more than ever. Many people become poor precisely because of unsuccessful investment.

Statistically, over 80% of people live for less than $10 a day. Here is the link for this information: http://www.globalissues.org/article/26/poverty-facts-and-stats. Something prompts me that these men and women never knew about the crypto. I do not think, cryptocurrency can make a person very poor.
Monbi

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

I do not understand why you treat poor people so badly. Cryptocurrencies are attractive to many in that they give a chance to everyone. Even investing a penny you have a chance to get a good profit. Everyone has a chance in this life, and many see their chance in cryptocurrencies.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

The more people enter the world of crypto currency, the more money they get into it. Some earn money, but others lose, and no matter how.

Tell me you're joking like how this can be? What we need is more investors that trust cryptos even beyond their expectations, we don't need more people who easily dump their coins just because they heard fuds.

And they're these poor people who mentioned in OP, poor people who lacks on knowledge and not poor people who is penniless.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:36:49 AM

There are no poor people if they are hardly hardworking for themselves. There are more possible things to do and to work for to have benefits to gain. Try to help others to have there own someday. Spread the word of crypto. Learn and gain in the world of blockchains. This the future. This is the will to survive.
oldtimegin

Activity: 123
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

Poor people will not save us. Only banks and the 1% can bring us back to ATH.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

you're right. The problem is not whether the people are poor or rich, the problem is their attitude. They want to get rich immediately thanks to crypto, which is not right and is ruining the community

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

This happened with all. I think the intelligentsia, doesn't like when the every person could readed a books and  didn't understand what they read. Only we need understanding that when a lot people it’s a  development, the more genius and more money.
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:20:12 PM

If you think bad English mean being Poor. May I ask you what you will call people with bad English but with More money?? Please don't call anybody poor because they can't speak good English  after all English is not a universally accepted language.
bigdaddyderp

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:52:37 PM

It's just a ying yang thing.  Crypto must find its balance.  We are experiencing huge waves of change due to this all being new.  Eventually an equilibrium will be hit and things will smooth out. 
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:04:11 PM

There should be more opportunities for these poor people to get out of the slump. There should be more supports to raise their life status. Example, there should be crowdfunding specific to help poor people to establish their small time businesses, to support their livelihood, to support their agricultural products. We need to find ways to help them. Technology is not only for people who can afford.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: