Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitbtc unrealistic deposit and withdrawal fees  (Read 1793 times)
toygg (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

Hitbtc's deposit and withdrawal fees are absolutely ridiculous. For example, ETBS which I want to trade on HITBTC, it costs 30+ ETBS just for the deposit fee. Its equivalent to $60USD+. It is hindering the growth of token's prices. What should I do if the token of mine is only listed on Hitbtc and coinexchange(0 trading volume)? Etherdelta is the last option but no one really uses it.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

Yea, HitBTC fees for deposits/withdrawals now is really huge. Fees rules was implemented after several problems in a start of the year, when ETH network was overloaded. I think it is make sense to use Hitbtc only with a big amount of altcoins.
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

HitBTC is terrible exchange. Full of shitcoins, this is how they make their money. I never use it!
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

Hitbtc's deposit and withdrawal fees are absolutely ridiculous. For example, ETBS which I want to trade on HITBTC, it costs 30+ ETBS just for the deposit fee. Its equivalent to $60USD+. It is hindering the growth of token's prices. What should I do if the token of mine is only listed on Hitbtc and coinexchange(0 trading volume)? Etherdelta is the last option but no one really uses it.

Hitbtc.com was really insane in terms of transaction fee, I can't deny that because even me I was shocked when I tried to used this exchange it is something kind of a piece of shit. Due to during that time I sold alts on hitbtc then when it converted into eth the charge was really shocking and it was 2 Eth equivalent of transaction charge then I back out and I decided to buy some alts then I transferred it in the other exchange platform.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:40:35 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 04:21:06 PM by jpoker272727

The fees there are not good, I have only USDT there at the moment.
rezurect

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:50:27 PM

Hitbtc are a bunch of scammers, bad customer support, bad communication and they constantly lie about all sorts of things.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

Even in tried to withdraw coss token from hitbtc it was showing flat 60 token as withdrawal fees which was around 120$ at the time of withdrawal it’s too pathetic. More over multiplier fr coin trading some coins like tron has to trade multiplier of 1000 what’s this guys are doing.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:28:50 PM

Totally agreed on that one. When the market capitalization was on it's highs, withdrawal fees been enormous and I wonder why devs do not make it lower. Once there will be better exchange, everyone will move from HITBTC for sure.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

Yes, I still don't understand why HitBTC think that this new fee system is a good idea. Everyone will just stop using it, and move to other exchanges.
Etherdelta is not great, but if it's the only alternative then imho it's preferable to the HitBTC fees.
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

I hate their fees policy as well, but unfortunately there are only ways to wait for new exchanges or use etherdelta. The trading volume at ED is pretty low indeed, but sometimes I find a very profitable trades there.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

Yes agreed, the fees are far too expensive. I have been avoiding using Hitbtc and will not use it until the fees are reduced to be comparable to the other exchanges.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

after becoming a predicate as a centralized high volume exchanger
they are free to apply rules for users
I must issue 177 IDH or equivalent to 80 USD to pay deposit fee
roblccx

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

Use Etherdelta for sure, much better

The deposit fee's hit are charging are way too high

LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange

London Exchange Token (LXT) - Private Pre-sale Live, PM for details
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

I was also shocked last week when I wanted to deposit on hitbtc was charged a fee big enough for me. so I chose to use another exchange that is not charged at the time of deposit. I think that maybe Hibtc will go bankrupt therefore he use the fee rule at the time of deposit. now I no longer trade in hitbtc because the fee is very expensive.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:40:33 PM

Absolutely agree with the op.
The first thing i noticed with HITBTC was the 'deposit' fees,
Yes we have to pay for the privelage of depositing funds on HITBTC along with transaction fees to get them there.
So we pay,
Transaction fees
Deposit fees
Exchange fees
Withdrawel fees

Its too much, to the point that HITBTC is not my exchange of choice.
Of the exchanges I use bittrex, poloniex, cryptopia, bitfinex,
I think HITBTC are the only ones with that extra fee for depositing?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

I also hate the fact that they don't let us trade all amount of token instead of the multipiler of 10 token or so because it leaves a lot of dust in my account and the withdrawal fee to withdraw it is too expensive so you'll have a lot of money stuck there. Their volume are not high either so i'm confused why they are brave enough to set fee that high as it will scare a lot of users.

@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

I have not heard good reviews about hitbtc. I think all good projects should avoid listing at hitbtc because it has reputation as a shit exchange. Waiting for exchange and DEX to come up to provide more competitions to these shit exchange.

King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

I agree with you, because I think the hitbtc fee is huge.

disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

It got from bad to worse trading at Hitbtc. It was a great exchange for me and i loved trading there, but in last two months I do not use hitbtc anymore. Big problems with deposits, and withdrawals and in the end the fees got crazy. I am glad I got my Hive tokens, Taas, and ether off that exchange, and will wait for things to get back to normal to consider getting back to use hitbtc. Also i never understanded how this big earning exchanges can not have a good customer relations department with enough people to solve cases in normal time period.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:14:15 PM

I would not trade on HitBTC better on KuCoin or Binance. Also Cobinhood could be a good alternative (more tokens coming there)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: