Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitbtc unrealistic deposit and withdrawal fees  (Read 1793 times)
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

i was going to deposit a token yesterday and in the last minute i noticed the deposit fee than i canceled all operatin and switched to other exchange they are losing customers

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

Hitbtc's deposit and withdrawal fees are absolutely ridiculous. For example, ETBS which I want to trade on HITBTC, it costs 30+ ETBS just for the deposit fee. Its equivalent to $60USD+. It is hindering the growth of token's prices. What should I do if the token of mine is only listed on Hitbtc and coinexchange(0 trading volume)? Etherdelta is the last option but no one really uses it.

yeah hitbtc was a good exchange back then it becomes terrible day by day. last year there's no deposit fee on any coins or token but now all have high fees.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

Hitbtc's deposit and withdrawal fees are absolutely ridiculous. For example, ETBS which I want to trade on HITBTC, it costs 30+ ETBS just for the deposit fee. Its equivalent to $60USD+. It is hindering the growth of token's prices. What should I do if the token of mine is only listed on Hitbtc and coinexchange(0 trading volume)? Etherdelta is the last option but no one really uses it.

Vou, this is huge. I believe that if they will continue with these kind of fees, they will go out of bussines eventually.
I would say go for the Etherdelta, when you get hang of it , it is not so bad. You will understand the fundementls of traiding.

One of the things that bugs me in Etherdelta is the constant undercuting of sell and buy orders by the smallest fraction.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:29:57 PM

hey guys, i have faced a terrible problem with hitbtc exchanger. two months ago i have lost my handset that's why i lost my google authentication apps code. for that i can't access my hitbtc account. In my hitbtc account have some crypto asset worth of 3000$ almost. i have contact hitbtc support team many times but they didn't fixed this issue till now. at this time what should i do..please someone suggested me.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

Stay away from hitbtc, that exchange is poor in customer support, they only care about themselve. High deposit and withdraw fee, weak-to-none customer support, and it is really hard to communicate to them. I think it is better to wait until youre token is listed in much better exchange site. Dont use hitbtc nor etherdelta
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

hitbtc is a shit platform now. back then it was good will a low fee transaction buy now most coins if not all has a deposit fee.
like yesterday I tried to deposit UTK the deposit fee is 125utk equivalent to $30.

so_stupid

Activity: 448

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:56:18 PM

I like the design of the Hitbtc, but the fees are too huge. Sold there CAPP, I will not go there again  Undecided

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
hitbtc

Activity: 525

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

With HitBTC, fees are calculated upon the network load. We aim to make sure our users' transactions are confirmed in the network and delivered to their destinations promptly.

Besides, any cryptocurrency exchange features a complex combination of processes that uses the blockchain a lot. Meaning that withdrawal fees include some of intermediary fees paid on the exchange side for moving your funds. That's the reason why fees related to withdrawing coins from an exchange can be slightly higher than regular network fees in your wallet.

Just to remind you, if you need assistance or have questions, please submit a ticket through our support portal. If you've already done that and would like an update on your request, please share your support ticket # here, and we'll get back to you with more information on it.

Psalms23

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

Yes, very disappointing trading in hitbtc especially when you are only trading little amount of altcoins, you'd lose almost half with jut the deposit and withdrawal. I have been a trader in hitbtc last year but last week I was frustrated buy my trade (with a small amount of altcoins), so much was paid for a small transaction.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

That's not even the bigger problem, what annoys me the most is that sometimes you can't trade all the coin that you've deposited because they only allow trading with x number of token per transaction, usually 5 10 or 100 so that means if i deposit a odd number of coin then i'm screwed. The volume also small so it's a bit hard to sell a large number of coins.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

it should be considered that all can be governed by the managers who make it but if they are already bekuasa about it is very difficult because every transaction there must be payment.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:09:34 PM

It is really a surprise to me that exchange will ask for deposit fee, this is crazy. It is one of the obscure exchange until it listed Bcash which helps to grow the trading volume of the exchange, I have not used the exchanges for some time and not plan to use it because of the way the exchange goes about the Boscoin IOU tokens
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

I agree with your opinion, the deposit fee and withdraw at hitbtc is very high, I also prefer to sell and buy in other exchange because there are still many exchange which have very low fee

spagettiboy69

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

All you can do is vote with your money. The upside is that they have all the alts you don't find anywhere else, which is the only reason they exist.
euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

I don't understand how HitBTC can survive in the market. Many exchanges offer a much more pleasant margin for their services.      
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:20:52 AM

Hitbtc is another exchange that is completely detached from reality and loses its customers. Greed will ruin them soon.      
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:20:39 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 03:14:38 PM by jpoker272727

tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:43:35 PM

I have avoided trading in HitBTC since I know of the withdrawal fees, it is too high IMO. And the rules of trading a fixed number of coins sound ridiculous. I have some coins trapped in HitBTC, unable to trade and not feasible for withdrawal due to the high fees.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

You have to be very careful with this exchange cause they have really a lot of scam projects and this exchange just make money on every coin they have. I think you can earn there but the next step is fees they have. They are really big. I think with such strategy they will loose their customers.

RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

These unrealistic deposit and withdrawal fees by exchanges are nothing short of extortion. I would say one should avoid such exchanges and wait till your coin gets listed on a better exchange. Unless we stop using such exchanges they aren't going to stop charging such high fees for withdrawing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: