Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paygine — open financial platform for business  (Read 24000 times)
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:53:36 AM

It's good to see how the team's actively updating their client/customer on what's happening with the project.. I can see through it that Paygine's team is doing their job and making their best to make this a successful project.. Good job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Paygine (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

Paygine is an open financial blockchain platform designed specifically for fintech and crypto business. The solution that the project offers is based on a real successful business – Best2Pay.

The services developed within the project Paygine can be used by:

-insurance company;

-online store;

-P2P platforms aggregators;

-international money transfer systems;

-services for the creation of cryptowallets;

-stock exchanges and exchange offices.

Paygine is a completely new stage in the global evolution of the banking sector! You haven't join us yet? Do it now! Fill out our quick registration form https://my.paygine.com/reg/, and in just a few clicks you will become a participant of our revolutionary project!

Any questions? We will be happy to answer them in our Telegram chat https://t.me/paygine_official.

In order not to miss the information about our promotions, bonuses and special offers, follow the news of Paygine project on our official website https://www.paygine.com

ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

Brilliant concept and overall a promising project for the future Paygine. This project will grow up very fast. I like the concept of maintaining wallets in both fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies with the ability to conveniently and quickly convert funds between them. This project is so promising even during downtrend market.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:15:42 AM

The minimum investment for Paygine maybe expensive for others but you can get the most out of it since a 30% BONUS is given plus you will be able to join a stable and profitable project. You get more than what you invested.
micmac08

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:52:07 AM

Paygine shares their knowledge to their investors when it comes to financial since this is the area of their expertise. This made them a great company conducting a great project.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

Paygine is a Open Financial Blockchain platform for Fintech and Crypto business Transforming traditional banking to crypto services as a new stage of global banking evolution! This was a good quality that this project has. With this I am sure that many investors will support this platform. Goodluck!!
MarkJerome6

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

The minimum investment for Paygine maybe expensive for others but you can get the most out of it since a 30% BONUS is given plus you will be able to join a stable and profitable project. You get more than what you invested.

Yes, I agreed with this if you compute it you will still have a good profit because of the 30% Bonus and I am sure that this project will be successful and Paygine will go to the moon. Goodluck Team Paygine!!
Jay-An

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

Paygine is an open financial blockchain platform designed specifically for fintech and crypto business. The solution that the project offers is based on a real successful business – Best2Pay.

-insurance company;

-online store;

Paygine is a completely new stage in the global evolution of the banking sector! You haven't join us yet? Do it now! Fill out our quick registration form https://my.paygine.com/reg/, and in just a few clicks you will become a participant of our revolutionary project!

Any questions? We will be happy to answer them in our Telegram chat https://t.me/paygine_official.

In order not to miss the information about our promotions, bonuses and special offers, follow the news of Paygine project on our official website https://www.paygine.com

WOW this qualities will surely attract more investors in supporting this project. I predict that you could be one of the top in crypto trading industry this year. Just keep up the good work guys. Paygine has intelligent teams that will surely build them and put them on top. Congratulations Team Paygine.
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

-insurance company;

-online store;

Such a great services offered by paygine project to companies like insurance company,exchanges,remittances, and many more. An all in one services which is really usable and very important in the world of crypto. Looking forward for more updates team!

Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:25:36 AM

It's good to see how the team's actively updating their client/customer on what's happening with the project.. I can see through it that Paygine's team is doing their job and making their best to make this a successful project.. Good job.
Yah right, Paygine team do their job not only to success but also to spread their platform. Did you join their bounty Campaign? If not try to join Paygine bounty to give our full support. I already join their social media campaign to see many people about their platform.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:23:05 AM

Yah right, Paygine team do their job not only to success but also to spread their platform. Did you join their bounty Campaign? If not try to join Paygine bounty to give our full support. I already join their social media campaign to see many people about their platform.

The team behind Paygine are absolutely the best in their chosen field, that is why Paygine was created to be the best project too. As people continue to promote and support this amazing platform, no wonder it will be widely known in our crypto market and become popular in less expected time. Bounty link is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147203.0, together lets keep spreading as Paygine become number one.

burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:33:09 AM

Having Paygine as a choice for your investment is making the most out of your money since this is a project supported by an existing business involved with financial transactions and it is using this unique White label solution which provides customers with tools for
payment under their brand name, regardless of the size of the business.
micmac08

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

Paygine is carrying out cross-border transfers of fiat currencies by means of cryptocurrency with a minimal costs, I can't wait the success of this project. The team behind this project was very amazing. Good luck team

It is good to know that as a financial experts, their project has also this concept just like a bank transfer existing today but in the use of cryptocurrency.
Paygine (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

The last few months were difficult for the cryptocurrency market. Rates were unstable, and trends were mostly downward. But now it seems that we can be to talk about the change in conjuncture! There is a clear upward trend which means it's time to look for investment objects.
But first the numbers. Over the past seven days all leading cryptocurrencies showed positive growth dynamics. The price of The Bitcoin coin is - 7 682,25 USD, Bitcoin Cas -
1 042,01 USD, Ethereum -  595,49 USD, Litecoin - 123,12 USD, Zcash (ZEC) - 250,30 USD and Monero (XMR) - 165,45 USD .

It is very important that the growth is now smooth without sharp jumps. Stability is important for serious investors who do not intend to speculate on cryptocurrencies and tokens, but support the development of reliable digital products such as Paygine.
Recall that the ICO of our project starts on 18.06.2018!
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

Paygine is one of the most promosing ICO's in I've seen in recent past. You guys have a really wonderful team. I'm happy that I've joined this wonderful project. This project really deserves attention and is not fraud!
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

Paygine is one of the most promosing ICO's in I've seen in recent past. You guys have a really wonderful team. I'm happy that I've joined this wonderful project. This project really deserves attention and is not fraud!
I also see that this project will grow big and can compete with other competitors so that this project requires a lot of support from various parties to be successful

cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:10:46 AM

The last few months were difficult for the cryptocurrency market. Rates were unstable, and trends were mostly downward. But now it seems that we can be to talk about the change in conjuncture! There is a clear upward trend which means it's time to look for investment objects.
But first the numbers. Over the past seven days all leading cryptocurrencies showed positive growth dynamics. The price of The Bitcoin coin is - 7 682,25 USD, Bitcoin Cas -
1 042,01 USD, Ethereum -  595,49 USD, Litecoin - 123,12 USD, Zcash (ZEC) - 250,30 USD and Monero (XMR) - 165,45 USD .

It is very important that the growth is now smooth without sharp jumps. Stability is important for serious investors who do not intend to speculate on cryptocurrencies and tokens, but support the development of reliable digital products such as Paygine.
Recall that the ICO of our project starts on 18.06.2018!
https://c.radikal.ru/c43/1806/d6/59c90cf6171d.jpg
Good stats to provide for a good and well cast team, it have been a good time in reading your  information and about the companies workflow. It will be non of your problems if the team is doing good in the time being. I hope this will continue to work from this now. Good job guys!
Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:32:16 AM

Paygine is carrying out cross-border transfers of fiat currencies by means of cryptocurrency with a minimal costs, I can't wait the success of this project. The team behind this project was very amazing. Good luck team

It is good to know that as a financial experts, their project has also this concept just like a bank transfer existing today but in the use of cryptocurrency.
Amazing right? Paygine for me is the best ico this year, They have a platform that have potential of huge demand in the market, and I'm sure many investors will attract because of its good concept in financial aspects in world of cryptocurrency.
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:35:11 AM

Amazing right? Paygine for me is the best ico this year, They have a platform that have potential of huge demand in the market, and I'm sure many investors will attract because of its good concept in financial aspects in world of cryptocurrency.

And to think that the token itself ,aside from many features they offered,can be used to pay to services and merchants as well with high convesion from usd! This project brings such interest in me, this will surely be on top when launched in the market.

riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

What a very impormative thread to read. Well organized and very detailed. I think,, almost everything we need to know about Paygine was already been written in this thread. I see that Paygine offers a lot to their clients/users and it was based on a successful processing center which is Best2Pay. So, what's the uniqueness of Paygine compred to Best2Pay??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: