Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:56:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paygine — open financial platform for business  (Read 24000 times)
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:28:37 AM

What makes Paygine unique from others is that, Paygine are registered as IPSP with Visa and Mastercard and run its own payment processing and peer to peer platform. We can expect the best services in the most convenient and reliable way that surely guaranteed safe and trusted and definitely everyone will enjoy. I imagine Paygine platform development and will soon expand globally.
Exactly.. I think that makes them unique and it's quite their advantage to their competitors.. They offer a great services to their clients with an assurance that their services are safe and reliable and that its convenient to use.

Agreed with this they have Best2Pay. Best2Pay has a certificate of compliance with the international PCI DSS security requirements of the highest level—Level 1. With this we can assure that their services are safe to use.
Using Best2Pay they allow their clients to start accepting online payments in only one day in different countries with the maximum security given to secure every user's account and its very convinient to use.
Paygine (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:16:08 AM

BlockcBlockchain Russian Week showed the ways of cryptocurrency development in Russia
From 21 to 25 of May in Moscow (SKOLKOVO) took place the leading event of the year in the blockchain industry - Blockchain Russian Week. The event was large-scale and gathered the most active participants and leading companies in the industry. More than 100 companies, about 70 crypto industry experts, a rich business program and discussion of topical issues of the market.
Within the framework of presentations many interesting topics for discussion appeared, including, for example, the question of importance of the blockchain or bitcoin? Stepan Gershuni made a report in which he once again spoke about the advantages of the first cryptocurrency, and also showed why bitcoin is still relevant despite the ups and downs of the rates.
We talked a lot about the future of the blockchain industry and what will be the future for both individual miners and large companies in the next 5-10 years, discussed derivatives in the crypto-currency market, security problems, regulation and exchange trading.
An interesting report was made by Alexander Smirnov, a head of the Department of control and audit of LH-Crypto, who spoke about the difference of crypto-broker and cryptocurrency exchanges and what benefits brokers have. At Blockchain Russian Week LH-Crypto company presented a beta version of the crypto-broker, which is now launching (the ICO of the project was successfully completed in February 2018).
Among the participants there were many mining companies that actively promoted the idea of mobile mining – two miners were installed before the entrance to SKOLKOVO, although they did not cause much enthusiasm among the guests of the event – mining is becoming less popular and profitable today, given the decline in rates and increase in cost.
But the projects implemented in the financial sector and promoting the integration of cryptocurrencies into our daily lives enjoyed special attention. So, the project Paygine – open financial blockchain platform designed specifically for FINTECH and crypto – business, based on a real successful business-Best2Pay also presented their project within the framework of the event.
– We received good feedback, talked with market experts, discussed with them the prospects for the development of the digital economy and cryptocurrency and the possibility of using blockchain technologies in everyday life. We have once again made sure that the problem solved by Paygine project is very relevant, and 70% of visitors who came to our stand, specified the date of the start of our service and noted that they would like to become Paygine customers, - said the project team.
In total, Blockchain Russian Week lasted for 5 days-during this time, participants managed to immerse themselves in all the subtleties of the industry, as well as in an informal atmosphere to discuss all the issues with professionals. Conducted training seminars and master classes for beginners in the sphere of cryptocurrency and workshops on specific topics: smart contracts, crypto-currency arbitrage, a detailed explanation of the work of TOP 20 world's cryptocurrency. A hackathon for young developers was also organized, where dozens of talented developers in the field of blockchain fought for the recognition of the blockchain community and a significant cash prize.
At the end of the week, the participants of the event came to the conclusion that cryptocurrencies are a "unique economic and technological tool", and the community should understand this as soon as possible in order to make the right decisions further. In turn, Russia should study international practice of their application in order to be able to develop in this direction.

riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

I recently joined Paygines' Bounty campaign. I saw a lot of potential on this project to succeed. And I wanted to be a part of that success. Besides, Paygine platform is worth to be spread around the globe. It deserve to be introduced all over the world.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:34:08 AM

In my opinion, Paygine is the right investment for all of us. Paygine already has a good vision of the blockchain market right now and could offer interesting services in the future. There are no red flags on the company’s page, which is also a great sign that we can probably be able to really trust in this company. Paygine is absolutely a great step in providing the right direction for businesses.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

Paygine team's successful track record is a great indicator of the potential of this project to succeed too. This is also the backbone of every ICO's success. Great thing that Paygine has this attribute!
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

Paygine team's successful track record is a great indicator of the potential of this project to succeed too. This is also the backbone of every ICO's success. Great thing that Paygine has this attribute!

Agreed! Paygine has an intelligent team that truly builds their project and put them into success. I really do admire Paygine's team of advisors and developers. I will truly support this platform, Paygine do have the unique qualities that we investors are looking for a project like this. Goodluck Paygine Team.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:44:52 PM

It is one thing to find a problem and another thing is solution to the problem. Thank u great team for finding a solution to identification problem through a decentralized system. Solving problems of financial costs and users are optimized. This is surly a nice project.
MarkJerome6

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

Paygine is an open financial platform designed to operate within its own proprietary banking structure and designed to serve FinTech and crypto-business needs in areas of money remittance, cryptocurrency exchange, and payment for “real” goods and services under White Label solution. This platform they have could truly makes transactions very easy for consumers and investors. I do hope that they could connect into some popular merchants that mostly the consumers and investors are using.
Jay-An

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

Paygine is an open financial platform designed to operate within its own proprietary banking structure and designed to serve FinTech and crypto-business needs in areas of money remittance, cryptocurrency exchange, and payment for “real” goods and services under White Label solution. This platform they have could truly makes transactions very easy for consumers and investors. I do hope that they could connect into some popular merchants that mostly the consumers and investors are using.

I also do hope that they could connect into some popular merchants that we consumers and investors are using. That could be a big help for us to save time and have fast transactions using their platform. Wishing you all the best to be successful within this project. Goodluck Team Paygine.
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

Agreed! Paygine has an intelligent team that truly builds their project and put them into success. I really do admire Paygine's team of advisors and developers. I will truly support this platform, Paygine do have the unique qualities that we investors are looking for a project like this. Goodluck Paygine Team.
Indeed! The project with a team like them-hardworking,dedicated,productive, is meant to be supported! Paygine might be the solution to some problem in crypto industry such as the securities of accounts,exchanges etc. Hope this poject will succeed!

riissshhhh19

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:22:42 PM

In my opinion, Paygine is the right investment for all of us. Paygine already has a good vision of the blockchain market right now and could offer interesting services in the future. There are no red flags on the company’s page, which is also a great sign that we can probably be able to really trust in this company. Paygine is absolutely a great step in providing the right direction for businesses.
I agree.. Paygine project is worth investing.. The project has a lot of services to offer like remittances, crypto exchanges, and their token also is as good as cash coz you can use it as a mode of payment to buy "real" goods and payments for services under White label solution. The conveniency and security they offer to their consumer while using their services is great enough to believe that the project will be a successful one. Plus, they have an amazing team who's working hard for the project to succeed.
micmac08

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:34:16 PM

Paygine has Best2Pay that is fast and simple. Their technological solutions allow us clients to start accepting online payments in one day. Best2Pay platform allows to implement any complex project that take into account unique specific of business-processes, infrastructure and target client audience of our clients. This was a very qood quality that most investors will like and with this they would surely support this project.
Also having a simple system, users will be able to do transaction more easier than before. In the future, paygine system will be more enhanced.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:32:00 AM

Paygine has Best2Pay that is fast and simple. Their technological solutions allow us clients to start accepting online payments in one day. Best2Pay platform allows to implement any complex project that take into account unique specific of business-processes, infrastructure and target client audience of our clients. This was a very qood quality that most investors will like and with this they would surely support this project.
Also having a simple system, users will be able to do transaction more easier than before. In the future, paygine system will be more enhanced.
Simple system with good results, in the mean time they will do with what they have and proceed with the program. But with the help of people and investors from the community, they will eventually reach their full potential.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:43:15 AM

I recently joined Paygines' Bounty campaign. I saw a lot of potential on this project to succeed. And I wanted to be a part of that success. Besides, Paygine platform is worth to be spread around the globe. It deserve to be introduced all over the world.
You joined also? Yes Paygine had a potential to success and we also want to be part of it. I support Paygine by joining their bounty in social media campaign to give all of my support and to attract more investors. Im thinking that what will happen if we don't reach the hard cap?
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

Paygine is really making a remarkable solution for every crypto people that become interested with the excellency of its concept. No wonder how Paygine is transforming traditional banking to crypto services as a new stage of global banking evolution, into such a best financial platform ever. Such a smart and well organized team behind.
riissshhhh19

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

I see Paygine is highly potential project to succeed. It has a lot of great services and offers. I also like the huge discounts they offer.. Im just beginning to be curious recently.. Was this project only based on Best2Pay or is it in parnership?? Coz I've read that it was only base on Best2Pay. Please give me some clarification about it if the team dont mind. Thank you in advance.
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

Paygine is designed to serve FinTech and crypto business needs in the remittance area, cryptocurrency exchange, and payments for "real" goods and services under the White Label solution.
What services are provided to Investors?
Paygine (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

We're on Youtube

Do you know that Paygine project has its own YouTube channel with lots of amazing and informative videos? If you have not watched our videos-it's time to do it!

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVjN_4oTz6E - a presentation of Paygine project to the audience of a large international event "The BTC, ETH & Blockchain SuperConference" performed by one of our advisors and partners – Azat Nugumanov.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsALjoidLlU -an interesting video about the difference between security and utility tokens, describe the advantages of PGC token.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnEppEnF1_A -a video about the compliance of Paygine project with all requirements for ICO and regulatory acts of the SEC.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk7RhltrSYM -overview video about Paygine as an open financial platform project.

You can find Paygine project channel on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgNWuzUVd-Tn8_envSSjRUw Subscribe to our channel and stay always up to date with our news!

micmac08

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:54:59 AM

Paygine is really making a remarkable solution for every crypto people that become interested with the excellency of its concept. No wonder how Paygine is transforming traditional banking to crypto services as a new stage of global banking evolution, into such a best financial platform ever. Such a smart and well organized team behind.
This brand new banking system enable us to maximize cryptocurrencies we have. And it is easy and safe for our transaction which this provides by paygine.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

Since I saw the big potential of Paygine to make it in the Cryptocurrency world,  It came to my senses that I have to let the world know and spread the great features and benefits of this project. That is why I joined the bounty program of this project to spread the good news about Paygine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: