Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PITCH- The Only Place Where Entrepreneurs & Startups Can PItch Investors Live  (Read 2897 times)
PitchInvestorsLive

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:45:10 PM

Wanted to share this message from one of our founders Jonathan Foltz

There is also an updated answer to Termion's question about an evaluation system.

Will there be an expert evaluation system? Will there be a competition for the best experts of the month?

Why does pitch need to be in the blockchain. -

First off: If you were a marketing agency in the early 1990’s using traditional physical media for promotion and you saw the internet coming out, and knew the power that it would hold... Would you stay doing traditional media while a much more possibly powerful outlet was introduced to the world? Many people missed the boat to not looking far enough ahead. Blockchain is pretty similar. As a futurist, I see a very bright future for Blockchain/crypto/tokens and decentralization for the world.

-ICO’s and Token sales are having issues with illegitimate and unethical companies with no value that are launching on the blockchain. Our platform will not only vet them through our accredited investors and experts grilling them live but we also have something called information mining which will allow regular people to “mine” (contribute) information about these ICO’s and token sales for “rewards” via based token compensation.

-Also be mindful at the growth and speed that these ICO’s are launching, they recently passed early stage venture capital and are growing exponentially. So many regular startups are going the blockchain route rather than the traditional FIAT route. -Putting our platform on the blockchain will allow for there to not be any centralized platform to possible censor or favor one startup over another. Full transparency.

- Using Cryptocurrencies will allow anyone from around the world to participate without middle men (banks and institutions). We’re going to work to make as many aspects of this platform uncensorable and as un-owned as possible.

PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:05:39 PM

Hey everyone! Our pre-launch token sale is ending tomorrow, and we are very close to reaching our softcap. There's only 8 days left until our official launch on the 28th of February and the team is super excited! We are going to have a lot of updates in the coming week.

Is it possible that the PITCH will to check developers for authenticity? Just if there are a lot of scammers will be on the PITCH platform, the reputation of PITCH can be undermined.
That is one of our main goals at Pitch to help sift through the immense amount of new projects coming out each and every day.

Here is a message from one of our founders Jonathan Foltz that goes into a little bit of detail on how we plan to do that

"ICO’s and Token sales are having issues with illegitimate and unethical companies with no value that are launching on the blockchain. Our platform will not only vet them through our accredited investors and experts grilling them live but we also have something called information mining which will allow regular people to “mine” (contribute) information about these ICO’s and token sales for “rewards” via based token compensation."

DeepOcean21

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

I do not know exactly what the project does too. But I entered because the bounty manager is need money. The guy is doing fast.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

I do not know exactly what the project does too. But I entered because the bounty manager is need money. The guy is doing fast.

The PITCH project empowers entrepreneurs/startups to easily connect with investors, business experts, and live audiences through our platform. Currently Pitch Investors Live is only available on IOS but we are working on an android and web version.

The basic idea is you sign up as an entrepreneur, audience member, or investor.

Entrepreneurs create a write-up describing the project they will be pitching.

Investors can look through  these and decide who they want to do a live Pitch session with.

Audience members will then watch the pitch and can participate by giving their Pitch tokens to the projects they like best, in exchange for that projects token. Making it just as easy for the audience to participate as an early investor, as the big investors.

The PITCH project aims to reduce friction and move things faster for all parties who wish to participate in token sales.

PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:08:16 PM

We want to encourage everyone to check out our whitepaper and ask any questions or provide feedback.

https://pitchinvestorslive.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/PITCH-A-Live-Video-Token-Sale-Platform.pdf

You can also take a look at the current version of our IOS app and let us know what you think!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pitch-investors-live/id1211829140?mt=8
InveCtOr

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

The Pitch idea is interesting. Keep it building powerfull and effective team program Great project good luck
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:51:01 PM

We passed our second third party smart contract audit to be double safe for Token sale!

Really cool developments coming along! :raised_hands:

Only 6 days left until our official launch!

The Pitch idea is interesting. Keep it building powerfull and effective team program Great project good luck

Thank you, let me know if you have any questions Smiley
Leamirra

Activity: 448
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

I made a review  https://youtu.be/q538J4pa_WQ
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

Thank you! Make sure you also submit this to our bounty thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2837890.0
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

https://imgur.com/YK5TYJC

The team is coming together from all across the USA to work side by side and get ready for our launch.

5 DAYS LEFT!

We have officially begun white-listing, please visit our website to sign up.

https://pitchinvestorslive.com/
InveCtOr

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:46:13 PM

This project looks very serious.  Tell me please.  How many People are working on this project?   Gratitude.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

This project looks very serious.  Tell me please.  How many People are working on this project?   Gratitude.

We have a core team of 18 people working late every day 7 days a week, 5 main advisors, and an extended team of 15 more people helping to keep everything running efficiently. In total that's 38 people working on this project!

The whole team works closely together and we are all very inspired by this project. Many are meeting in our main hub in Miami for our launch party this weekend.

If anyone is in Weston, Florida feel free to swing by! We will also be premiering our official launch video there  Smiley

Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1610994695684722/?hc_location=ufi

If you would like to know a little more about our team visit our website

XOOMBOX

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

The project has very nice concept they aim to help entreprenuers to gain knowledge and confidence with help of investors and business experts in business sector.  Through Pitch platform helps the enterprenuer/startup easily connect with investors, business experts and live audience.  The team should intensify the marketing activities so that many will be aware and will be going to invest.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

The project has very nice concept they aim to help entreprenuers to gain knowledge and confidence with help of investors and business experts in business sector.  Through Pitch platform helps the enterprenuer/startup easily connect with investors, business experts and live audience.  The team should intensify the marketing activities so that many will be aware and will be going to invest.

Thank you for your feedback! We have started to really ramp up our marketing and are already seeing some great results.

I wanted to share this message from PITCH Investors Live Co-Founder Jonathan Foltz

"FORBES Magazine Just Featured Our Venture “Pitch Investors Live” 🙌

Tremendous article on “How Token Sales Will Change The Way Entrepreneurs & Startups Are Funded” 💸

The writer even said, “Forget Shark Tank People, PITCH is where it’s at!” 🤣

The more the word gets out about our venture, the more people realize how we are building a game changer. 🔊

In order to create a game changer, it needs support, not just from our team but all those around us. 🙏

We are going to disrupt the way entrepreneurs and startups bootstrap and get their innovative ideas off the ground. 💡

Thank you to EVERYONE for your support! Stay tuned!"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddomzalski/2018/02/23/how-token-sales-will-change-the-way-startups-are-funded/#6fa33ad1651c

Pretty exciting stuff going on, lots more updates to come in the following week Smiley
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:04:58 PM

Only 3 days left until launch!!! 🚀🚀🚀

Stay tuned for some epic launch party updates tonight 🎉😁

There is still time to RSVP if you are in the Weston, Florida area and want to join the PITCH Investors Live team 🎉😁

https://www.facebook.com/events/1610994695684722/
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

Any plans of bringing the MVP to Android? Circulating supply also around 400 million? When will we officially be able to get in the ICO?
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

Any plans of bringing the MVP to Android? Circulating supply also around 400 million? When will we officially be able to get in the ICO?

We are currently working on an Android and web platform, we want as many people as possible to have easy access. Smiley

According to our whitepaper the exact number of tokens offered during the token sale is 323,600,000

You can read more in detail here:

https://pitchinvestorslive.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/PITCH-A-Live-Video-Token-Sale-Platform.pdf

We are not an ICO, PITCH Investors Live is a platform that utilizes a token. Our official token sale launch is happening in just a few days on February 28th. We have begun white listing for the sale so go to our website to sign up

igor2727

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

Hi.  After I read  PITCH whitepaper, I have a question.  How are you going to compete with other similar projects?   Thanks.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

Hi.  After I read  PITCH whitepaper, I have a question.  How are you going to compete with other similar projects?   Thanks.

We already have a working prototype and plan on building up a vibrant community first. As far as I am aware there is no one doing exactly what we are doing. Our focus is on creating opportunities and really taking away the barriers to entry that entrepreneurs and startups face. We want great projects from all around the world to have an even playing field. The team here at PITCH Investors Live is passionate and dedicated to this project. Most know first hand how difficult it can be to get their ideas in front of investors, and how life-changing it can be when you do.  

Our official launch is TOMORROW!

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:46:25 PM

We already have a working prototype and plan on building up a vibrant community first. As far as I am aware there is no one doing exactly what we are doing. Our focus is on creating opportunities and really taking away the barriers to entry that entrepreneurs and startups face. We want great projects from all around the world to have an even playing field. The team here at PITCH Investors Live is passionate and dedicated to this project. Most know first hand how difficult it can be to get their ideas in front of investors, and how life-changing it can be when you do.  

Our official launch is TOMORROW!

I really like this project and the opportunities it will give to entrepreneurs and start ups to get noticed and succeed. Imagine some of the future business that could make a huge difference in the world by getting noticed through Pitch.

Good luck and have a successful official launch tomorrow
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: