Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:35:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PITCH- The Only Place Where Entrepreneurs & Startups Can PItch Investors Live  (Read 2897 times)
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

Do you plan to list on any big exchanges, or token PITCH will be intended for internal use? Thank you for answer.
PitchInvestorsLive

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

I really like this project and the opportunities it will give to entrepreneurs and start ups to get noticed and succeed. Imagine some of the future business that could make a huge difference in the world by getting noticed through Pitch.

Good luck and have a successful official launch tomorrow

[/quote]
Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback.  Smiley

Do you plan to list on any big exchanges, or token PITCH will be intended for internal use? Thank you for answer.

PITCH tokens are the currency that Pitch Investors Live users use to access, participate and utilize the platform. Our intention is to offer multiple services on the platform that can be paid for only using PITCH tokens (in other words, people cannot buy those services using USD or BTC, for example).

The PITCH token connects entrepreneurs to potential investors who can ask them questions in front of a live audience. The platform also allows entrepreneurs to sell tokens to both the audience and the investors. The platform features include:
1. Create pitch summaries. 2. At some point, swap/trade PITCH tokens with tokens startups are offering (the swapping mechanism for this is under development).

We have initiated discussions with several exchanges, but do not have a timeline for this yet. Of course, since PITCH is an ERC-20 token, we expect that many decentralized exchanges will support trading of PITCH, although, again, we make no claims to that effect.
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

"Pitch Investors Live is the only platform that allows entrepreneurs and startups to do just that. The benefits are tremendous for all parties, including access to talent and capital in an entrepreneurial ecosystem that is both educational and entertaining."

If you want to know what the people of Chicago had to say about PITCH, check out the full article

https://medium.com/@alicehlidkova/chicago-kicks-off-support-for-leading-blockchain-companies-554161d2a61d
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

We are just 30 minutes away from launch!! The team just wrapped up our final pre-launch meeting. We are so excited, we are going to be releasing an amazing informative video today that will help everyone understand exactly what PITCH Investors Live is  Smiley

Thank you all for being here!
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:34:20 PM

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:18:53 AM

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it

Feel free to post about this in our bounty thread Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2837890.0
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

Where I can see how many already collected? Any ETH address or information on your site? Thanks for answer.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:06:25 PM

Where I can see how many already collected? Any ETH address or information on your site? Thanks for answer.

We do not share our receiving Ethereum wallet or contracts publicly so that we do not receive random Ether payments.

You are free to go through our KYC process to become whitelisted.
From there, once approved, you will receive an email detailing the steps to take in order to take a look at our Ethereum address and possibly send Ether.

We sold out our presale and are now gearing up,  and optimizing funnels for the main public sale.

More details on presale and token are on our whitepaper here ----> https://pitchinvestorslive.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/PITCH-A-Live-Video-Token-Sale-Platform.pdf
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

As the token won’t be part of any exchange, what are the benefits of buying at the launch? Thanks for answer.
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:52:33 PM

When I add a token to my ETH wallet which supports tokens. The token won’t have any address. So I have to put my ETH address as where I am going to get the tokens?

Are you trying to buy tokens?

First you have to go through KYC process. From there you will get email explaining about sending ether to get Pitch Tokens
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:40:31 AM

As the token won’t be part of any exchange, what are the benefits of buying at the launch? Thanks for answer.

We have initiated discussions with several exchanges, but do not have a timeline for this yet. Of course, since PITCH is an ERC-20 token, we expect that many decentralized exchanges will support trading of PITCH, although, again, we make no claims to that effect.

PITCH tokens are the currency that Pitch Investors Live users use to access, participate and utilize the platform. Our intention is to offer multiple services on the platform that can be paid for only using PITCH tokens (in other words, people cannot buy those services using USD or BTC, for example).

The PITCH token connects entrepreneurs to potential investors who can ask them questions in front of a live audience. The platform also allows entrepreneurs to sell tokens to both the audience and the investors. The platform features include:

1. Create pitch summaries. 2. At some point, swap/trade PITCH tokens with tokens startups are offering (the swapping mechanism for this is under development).

During the first round tokens will cost about .0618 ETH and each following round the price of the tokens will rise until all are sold.

When I add a token to my ETH wallet which supports tokens. The token won’t have any address. So I have to put my ETH address as where I am going to get the tokens?

Varyg is correct, once you fill out you KYC and get approved you will receive an email with instructions, we also have a video that we are going to publish to YouTube soon.

Are you trying to buy tokens?

First you have to go through KYC process. From there you will get email explaining about sending ether to get Pitch Tokens

Thank you for your reply!
alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

We do not share our receiving Ethereum wallet or contracts publicly so that we do not receive random Ether payments.

You are free to go through our KYC process to become whitelisted.
From there, once approved, you will receive an email detailing the steps to take in order to take a look at our Ethereum address and possibly send Ether.

We sold out our presale and are now gearing up,  and optimizing funnels for the main public sale.

More details on presale and token are on our whitepaper here ----> https://pitchinvestorslive.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/PITCH-A-Live-Video-Token-Sale-Platform.pdf

how long will it take for each round and when token sale will end?
I read on the website did not find the point. thank you
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

"Pitch Investors Live is the only platform that allows entrepreneurs and startups to do just that. The benefits are tremendous for all parties, including access to talent and capital in an entrepreneurial ecosystem that is both educational and entertaining."

If you want to know what the people of Chicago had to say about PITCH, check out the full article

https://medium.com/@alicehlidkova/chicago-kicks-off-support-for-leading-blockchain-companies-554161d2a61d

Thank you for the information mate, it really implies that PITCH is a legit project! The recent conference was very inspiring and useful in terms of marketing information to the leading tech companies that are making a splash in the crypto world. Cryto enthusiasts, experts, traders and investors are inspired and believes that PiTch solves the entreprenurers problems.
akp_star

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

I think Pitch is quite legit project

but why this project is still not so well known in crypto world?

especially in Asian market..

Asian investors are pretty important these days right?

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

This is a really unique project. I'm excited to see projects that are really pushing innovation and making it easier for entrepreneurs to start projects. Can you explain more about how to invest?
bit-joker

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

Cool idea for a project. I think it has the potential to really improve project start ups. How long do you think it will take to get the interface developed and ready to be tested in alpha?
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

This looks like a promising project. I know it's a little early, but have you guys been getting good results from the bounty campaign so far?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

This project is very ambitious and I think it has a lot of value. It is something that is really needed. How did you guys come up with this idea?
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

This project idea makes me excited for the future of investments. Has the team put together a roadmap? If so, can I get a link to it please?
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:55:09 AM

I have been waiting a while to see a project that aims to connect entrepreneurs selling tokens to customers. It would be great to actually answer questions and give the pitch live. I think this will improve the market. My question is, are there fees to use the platform?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: