Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PITCH- The Only Place Where Entrepreneurs & Startups Can PItch Investors Live  (Read 2897 times)
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:56:13 AM

project pith is really good, this pith project I will not miss because this is a diamond chance that very rarely encountered I kana participate in its ico and I am very confident that success is attached to this pith project
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:38:23 PM

The idea of the project offered a PITCH it is ascending, connecting investors with Entrepreneurs by way of live broadcast, and the user will get to watch PITCH applications at once asked directly to them. Hopefully a lot of that love with this project and many others support projects
PitchInvestorsLive

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

how long will it take for each round and when token sale will end?
I read on the website did not find the point. thank you

We expect the token sale to last around 30-45 days. However each round ends as soon as tokens allotted to that round are sold out, so it could potentially be sooner than that.

I think Pitch is quite legit project

but why this project is still not so well known in crypto world?

especially in Asian market..

Asian investors are pretty important these days right?

We are currently ramping up our worldwide marketing plan, and recently published our launch video that has been getting a ton of reach and positive response.

Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlqNZk2Ov78&t=2s

PITCH Investors Live will be a worldwide platform connecting entrepreneurs and investors from every country.

This is a really unique project. I'm excited to see projects that are really pushing innovation and making it easier for entrepreneurs to start projects. Can you explain more about how to invest?

All you have to do to participate is visit our website and click "Participate Now" then you will be able to go through our KYC and once you have been approved instructions will be sent to you.

https://pitchinvestorslive.com/

Cool idea for a project. I think it has the potential to really improve project start ups. How long do you think it will take to get the interface developed and ready to be tested in alpha?

According to our timeline which can be found on the PITCH Investors Live website: https://pitchinvestorslive.com/

17 Months
DAPP runs on iOS and Android mobile app as well as Apple TV.

We already have a working beta app but we will be decentralizing it and implementing other features.

This looks like a promising project. I know it's a little early, but have you guys been getting good results from the bounty campaign so far?

We have a LOT of participation from our bounty program and are seeing some great results. Please check out our bounty forum if you are interested
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2837890.0

This project is very ambitious and I think it has a lot of value. It is something that is really needed. How did you guys come up with this idea?

Our team is filled with entrepreneurs (and some investors) that have all experienced how long, drawn out and difficult the process of finding investors and PITCHing their ideas can be. We are a group of change makers that are passionate about providing new opportunities and disrupting and industry that has long needed a makeover.

This project idea makes me excited for the future of investments. Has the team put together a roadmap? If so, can I get a link to it please?
Yes we have a roadmap which you can view on our website under the tab "timeline"

I have been waiting a while to see a project that aims to connect entrepreneurs selling tokens to customers. It would be great to actually answer questions and give the pitch live. I think this will improve the market. My question is, are there fees to use the platform?

If you want to just be part of the audience there is no fee to use the platform. However there will be some fees (paid in PITCH) in order to publish your PITCH as an entrepreneur.

project pith is really good, this pith project I will not miss because this is a diamond chance that very rarely encountered I kana participate in its ico and I am very confident that success is attached to this pith project

PITCH is a token sale and not an ICO

Thank you for your support!

earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

Will users be able to earn Pitch tokens on the platform? Or will they need to buy them from an exchange?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

Will users be able to earn Pitch tokens on the platform? Or will they need to buy them from an exchange?

Yes, we will have something called information mining which will allow regular people to “mine” (contribute) information about the ICO’s and token sales PITCHing on out platform for “rewards” via based token compensation. This is in order to help eliminate the issues with illegitimate and unethical companies with no value that are launching on the blockchain.

As of now you can purchase tokens directly from us. We have initiated discussions with several exchanges, but do not have a timeline for this yet. Of course, since PITCH is an ERC-20 token, we expect that many decentralized exchanges will support trading of PITCH, although, again, we make no claims to that effect.
bit-joker

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

We expect the token sale to last around 30-45 days. However each round ends as soon as tokens allotted to that round are sold out, so it could potentially be sooner than that.

We are currently ramping up our worldwide marketing plan, and recently published our launch video that has been getting a ton of reach and positive response.

PITCH Investors Live will be a worldwide platform connecting entrepreneurs and investors from every country.

This is a really unique project. I'm excited to see projects that are really pushing innovation and making it easier for entrepreneurs to start projects. Can you explain more about how to invest?

All you have to do to participate is visit our website and click "Participate Now" then you will be able to go through our KYC and once you have been approved instructions will be sent to you.

Cool idea for a project. I think it has the potential to really improve project start ups. How long do you think it will take to get the interface developed and ready to be tested in alpha?

According to our timeline which can be found on the PITCH Investors Live website: https://pitchinvestorslive.com/

17 Months

We already have a working beta app but we will be decentralizing it and implementing other features.

This looks like a promising project. I know it's a little early, but have you guys been getting good results from the bounty campaign so far?

We have a LOT of participation from our bounty program and are seeing some great results. Please check out our bounty forum if you are interested

This project is very ambitious and I think it has a lot of value. It is something that is really needed. How did you guys come up with this idea?

Our team is filled with entrepreneurs (and some investors) that have all experienced how long, drawn out and difficult the process of finding investors and PITCHing their ideas can be. We are a group of change makers that are passionate about providing new opportunities and disrupting and industry that has long needed a makeover.

This project idea makes me excited for the future of investments. Has the team put together a roadmap? If so, can I get a link to it please?
Yes we have a roadmap which you can view on our website under the tab "timeline"

I have been waiting a while to see a project that aims to connect entrepreneurs selling tokens to customers. It would be great to actually answer questions and give the pitch live. I think this will improve the market. My question is, are there fees to use the platform?

If you want to just be part of the audience there is no fee to use the platform. However there will be some fees (paid in PITCH) in order to publish your PITCH as an entrepreneur.

Thanks for the info. 17 months sounds pretty reasonable. It is good to see you guys already have a beta version that you are working to improve and decentralize. What are some features you are most excited about that you guys will be working to add?
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:12:52 PM

Thanks. I'm glad to see you guys are having great success from the bounty Cheesy
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

Thanks. I'm glad to see you guys are having great success from the bounty Cheesy

Yes, we are excited to have so many community members involved!!
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:33:39 PM

That is great to hear. I am also an entrepreneur who has felt the similar issues with the current system of pitching ideas and getting investors. I am glad to see that you guys took that frustration and turned it into a genuinely creative solution to the problem. I see how valuable this project is. How is Pitch going to market this product?
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

That is great to hear. I am also an entrepreneur who has felt the similar issues with the current system of pitching ideas and getting investors. I am glad to see that you guys took that frustration and turned it into a genuinely creative solution to the problem. I see how valuable this project is. How is Pitch going to market this product?

We are going to use a wide variety of marketing methods with PITCH. We are working on forming some strategic partnerships. As well we have some knowledgeable advisors that are working with us to get PITCH in front of a highly targeted audience. PITCH has a lot of team members that are considered marketing experts of their field, such as Ben Malol who is widely known for his Facebook marketing strategies. Multiple articles about PITCH have been written on reputable publications. We have implemented ads across multiple platforms, doing community outreach in places like YouTube, Reddit, and here on the BitcoinTalk forum. The PITCH Investors Live BitcoinTalk Bounty is getting a lot of traction and community engagement.

Make sure if you haven't yet that you check out our launch video that is getting a ton of attention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlqNZk2Ov78
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

17 Months

Thanks for the info. 17 months sounds pretty reasonable. It is good to see you guys already have a beta version that you are working to improve and decentralize. What are some features you are most excited about that you guys will be working to add?

We really want to make sure this platform is easily accessible by people around the world. So we are excited about creating a working android as well as web version of the platform.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:21:46 AM

We are going to use a wide variety of marketing methods with PITCH. We are working on forming some strategic partnerships. As well we have some knowledgeable advisors that are working with us to get PITCH in front of a highly targeted audience. PITCH has a lot of team members that are considered marketing experts of their field, such as Ben Malol who is widely known for his Facebook marketing strategies. Multiple articles about PITCH have been written on reputable publications. We have implemented ads across multiple platforms, doing community outreach in places like YouTube, Reddit, and here on the BitcoinTalk forum. The PITCH Investors Live BitcoinTalk Bounty is getting a lot of traction and community engagement.

Make sure if you haven't yet that you check out our launch video that is getting a ton of attention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlqNZk2Ov78

Good plan. Partnerships are very important and I'm excited to see you guys are going to be pushing for good ones. Also, getting PITCH in front of people is going to be the best thing. Once people see the convenience and valuable experience it provides, I am sure they will be sold. Community engagement is also great. You guys seem to be working all of the important areas. Congrats. You guys are doing great. I love the video Cheesy Those are always great to grab attention!
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:43:50 AM

This project looks interesting. Will users be able to use BTC or ETH on the platform to pay for services on the platform?
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:16:51 AM

This project looks interesting. Will users be able to use BTC or ETH on the platform to pay for services on the platform?

Services will only be able to be rendered with PITCH TOKENS. During the Token Sale PITCH Tokens are availble for purchse with ETH
flex2264

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:34:38 AM

The bounty has been great!! So many members of the community have been contributing to the project!! It's awesome to see like minded individuals helping out!
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:22:50 AM

Services will only be able to be rendered with PITCH TOKENS. During the Token Sale PITCH Tokens are availble for purchse with ETH

Where will users buy tokens once the token sale has ended?
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:56:03 PM

Where will users buy tokens once the token sale has ended?

They will be able to purchase PITCH tokens directly from our app, and our website.

We have also initiated discussions with several exchanges, but do not have a timeline for this yet. Of course, since PITCH is an ERC-20 token, we expect that many decentralized exchanges will support trading of PITCH, although, again, we make no claims to that effect.
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

17 Months

Thanks for the help. I'll be signing up today.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

Thanks for the help. I'll be signing up today.

Awesome! Let me know if you have any questions  Smiley
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

Yes, we will have something called information mining which will allow regular people to “mine” (contribute) information about the ICO’s and token sales PITCHing on out platform for “rewards” via based token compensation. This is in order to help eliminate the issues with illegitimate and unethical companies with no value that are launching on the blockchain.

As of now you can purchase tokens directly from us. We have initiated discussions with several exchanges, but do not have a timeline for this yet. Of course, since PITCH is an ERC-20 token, we expect that many decentralized exchanges will support trading of PITCH, although, again, we make no claims to that effect.

That seems like a really good plan. I like that you have a plan to compensate users who are contributing to the system so they can keep earning tokens. That's really smart and I also don't think there would be any issues getting your token on exchanges either.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: