Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PITCH- The Only Place Where Entrepreneurs & Startups Can PItch Investors Live  (Read 2895 times)
bit-joker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

Cool idea for a project. I think it has the potential to really improve project start ups. How long do you think it will take to get the interface developed and ready to be tested in alpha?

According to our timeline which can be found on the PITCH Investors Live website: https://pitchinvestorslive.com/

17 Months
DAPP runs on iOS and Android mobile app as well as Apple TV.

We already have a working beta app but we will be decentralizing it and implementing other features.

Thanks for the info. 17 months sounds pretty reasonable. It is good to see you guys already have a beta version that you are working to improve and decentralize. What are some features you are most excited about that you guys will be working to add?

We really want to make sure this platform is easily accessible by people around the world. So we are excited about creating a working android as well as web version of the platform.

Those are really good goals. I think accessibility is key to adoption so it sounds like your priorities are in the right place. What OS does theh beta app run on currently?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

On your website I see that you are giving away 1,000,000 Pitch tokens via airdrop. Do you have to do anything other than sign up to get those tokens for free?

I'm also interested in Airdrop. It seems to me that he, probably, has already passed. Or maybe I'm wrong?

PitchInvestorsLive

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:01:46 PM

This project looks interesting. Will users be able to use BTC or ETH on the platform to pay for services on the platform?

Services will only be able to be rendered with PITCH TOKENS. During the Token Sale PITCH Tokens are availble for purchse with ETH

Where will users buy tokens once the token sale has ended?

They will be able to purchase PITCH tokens directly from our app, and our website.

We have also initiated discussions with several exchanges, but do not have a timeline for this yet. Of course, since PITCH is an ERC-20 token, we expect that many decentralized exchanges will support trading of PITCH, although, again, we make no claims to that effect.

This is good to know and exactly what I had hoped. I think buying through the app/site will be the most convenient way for users so I am happy that will be an option. Has the Pitch team been to any blockchain conferences?

We were at the San Francisco Blockchain Connect Conference as individuals (not with a booth, or as speakers). We have a few events lined up in the next months. We are looking into the NAC3 conference as well as another event in San Francisco. We will post more as soon as details have been finalized!

Cool. I would definitely want to make it out to one if it's close to me. Otherwise, I like hearing talks if they're live on social media.

Thank's for your input! We are going to be doing some live broadcasts from our Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/PitchInvestorsLive/

Make sure to follow this thread and I will post an announcement to let you all know when we plan to go live!
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:11:07 PM

I would be using this platform as both a spectator and an entrepreneur. I wish I was an investor but not the case, yet. When I pitch one of my ideas what is to keep another spectator from stealing one of my ideas.

As with any startup spreading the word and getting an audience means there is some risk involved.

Also, remember having real passion for your venture is something no one else can fake.  Smiley

We can’t speak for all cases as they may be different.

Entrepreneurs make the decision to expose their idea based on a multitude of factors.
Some things an entrepreneur may do to protect his or her idea include:
- Getting a patent or trademark.
- Having huge momentum or a community.
- Have secrets that they keep unknown.

Is there any sort of time frame on a web app version? I see the part that says 12 months for Android.

DApp v1 will be released first as a web platform, we have it set on our timeline for 8 months after our February 28th launch.

Oh cool. I'm thinking a web app is going to bring in a lot more interest. It's good to see that it will take a reasonable amount of time. Are you guys hiring web developers or do you already have them hired?

We have a team of developers that we have worked with in the past, however we are looking to add a few more highly qualified individuals to the team. We want to ensure that the project is completed efficiently but most importantly securely and with a clean easy UI.

PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:26:31 AM

On your website I see that you are giving away 1,000,000 Pitch tokens via airdrop. Do you have to do anything other than sign up to get those tokens for free?

We encourage people to join our Telegram and like our Facebook page but neither are required Smiley
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:33:58 AM

Cool idea for a project. I think it has the potential to really improve project start ups. How long do you think it will take to get the interface developed and ready to be tested in alpha?

According to our timeline which can be found on the PITCH Investors Live website: https://pitchinvestorslive.com/

17 Months

We already have a working beta app but we will be decentralizing it and implementing other features.

Thanks for the info. 17 months sounds pretty reasonable. It is good to see you guys already have a beta version that you are working to improve and decentralize. What are some features you are most excited about that you guys will be working to add?

We really want to make sure this platform is easily accessible by people around the world. So we are excited about creating a working android as well as web version of the platform.

Those are really good goals. I think accessibility is key to adoption so it sounds like your priorities are in the right place. What OS does theh beta app run on currently?

Currently our beta runs on IOS
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

I'm also interested in Airdrop. It seems to me that he, probably, has already passed. Or maybe I'm wrong?

The airdrop is still open! You can sign up here:
https://www.pitchapptoken.com/welcome

The airdrop will take place once our final round of token sales have closed
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

I read "Merchandise contests coming soon! Stay tuned to find out how you can WIN some PITCH gear ". What kind of merchandise will be?

We will be doing a token give away, as well as branded gear such as shirts and hats!  Grin
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

I thought of a cool feature, and it actually might already be something your team has thought of. Will users be able to pay a premium to have their pitch advertised or listed higher up to insure that more people get to see it first?
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:46:02 PM

I read "Merchandise contests coming soon! Stay tuned to find out how you can WIN some PITCH gear ". What kind of merchandise will be?

We will be doing a token give away, as well as branded gear such as shirts and hats!  Grin

This is cool and also a good way to market PITCH. How do you sign up for the contests?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:07:42 PM

Thanks for sharing that information. I'm wondering how you keep up with that information?
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:27:05 PM

We encourage people to join our Telegram and like our Facebook page but neither are required Smiley

Oh cool! I love when the word airdrop actually has the right meaning. Thanks team. That said, I also fully plan to like FB and join the telegram. Have you already had a lot of people sign up for it?
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

how long will it take for each round and when token sale will end?
I read on the website did not find the point. thank you

We expect the token sale to last around 30-45 days. However each round ends as soon as tokens allotted to that round are sold out, so it could potentially be sooner than that.

I think Pitch is quite legit project

but why this project is still not so well known in crypto world?

especially in Asian market..

Asian investors are pretty important these days right?

We are currently ramping up our worldwide marketing plan, and recently published our launch video that has been getting a ton of reach and positive response.

Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlqNZk2Ov78&t=2s

PITCH Investors Live will be a worldwide platform connecting entrepreneurs and investors from every country.

This is a really unique project. I'm excited to see projects that are really pushing innovation and making it easier for entrepreneurs to start projects. Can you explain more about how to invest?

All you have to do to participate is visit our website and click "Participate Now" then you will be able to go through our KYC and once you have been approved instructions will be sent to you.

https://pitchinvestorslive.com/

17 Months

This looks like a promising project. I know it's a little early, but have you guys been getting good results from the bounty campaign so far?

We have a LOT of participation from our bounty program and are seeing some great results. Please check out our bounty forum if you are interested
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2837890.0

This project is very ambitious and I think it has a lot of value. It is something that is really needed. How did you guys come up with this idea?

Our team is filled with entrepreneurs (and some investors) that have all experienced how long, drawn out and difficult the process of finding investors and PITCHing their ideas can be. We are a group of change makers that are passionate about providing new opportunities and disrupting and industry that has long needed a makeover.

This project idea makes me excited for the future of investments. Has the team put together a roadmap? If so, can I get a link to it please?
Yes we have a roadmap which you can view on our website under the tab "timeline"

https://pitchinvestorslive.com/

I have been waiting a while to see a project that aims to connect entrepreneurs selling tokens to customers. It would be great to actually answer questions and give the pitch live. I think this will improve the market. My question is, are there fees to use the platform?

If you want to just be part of the audience there is no fee to use the platform. However there will be some fees (paid in PITCH) in order to publish your PITCH as an entrepreneur.

project pith is really good, this pith project I will not miss because this is a diamond chance that very rarely encountered I kana participate in its ico and I am very confident that success is attached to this pith project

PITCH is a token sale and not an ICO

Thank you for your support!

Thanks for the roadmap link. I appreciate it. Your timing looks pretty legit. I say 8 months is a reasonable amount of time for the DApp. How many devs will you have working on it?
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:32:49 AM

I thought of a cool feature, and it actually might already be something your team has thought of. Will users be able to pay a premium to have their pitch advertised or listed higher up to insure that more people get to see it first?

Although it's not listed on our official roadmap, we do plan on implementing and offering a premium listing option
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

Although it's not listed on our official roadmap, we do plan on implementing and offering a premium listing option

That's great. I know that would bring in a lot of profit because people pay a ton for premium ads on Facebook, etc. I'm happy to hear this will make the cut.

Are there any other features you guys have thought would be really cool to add, but that you aren't confirming (and may never even happen)?
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:08:31 PM

We will be doing a token give away, as well as branded gear such as shirts and hats!  Grin

This is cool and also a good way to market PITCH. How do you sign up for the contests?

We are going to be launching our contests on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. Make sure to follow us on all platforms to get details once the contest is live!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PitchInvestorsLive/

Telegram: www.pitchtoken.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/pitchliveapp
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:26:00 PM

Good work, team. I'm excited to hear more about the contest. Have you guys already had a lot of signups for the airdrop?
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:33:59 PM

The web app is going to be completely decentralized? That would be amazing.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:41:17 PM

I just read the one of the Pitch team members went to Secret Knock and spoke to Dan Fleyshman. I think it's really cool that he liked the Pitch platform and idea. That's pretty impressive coming from someone so successful. Congrats, guys Smiley
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

tokens can be purchased through the application? or will it be necessary to go to the exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: