Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PITCH- The Only Place Where Entrepreneurs & Startups Can PItch Investors Live  (Read 2895 times)
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:35:53 AM

According to the whitepaper in round 1 you will get around 13,483 tokens for 1 ETH. BY purchasing your tokens in the first round you are getting a 58% bonus compared to the 8th round!

Thanks for sharing that. Do you need to invest a minimum amount to get the 58% bonus in the first round?

There is no minimum purchase amount! Smiley Remember this is not an investment but simply purchasing tokens to be used on our platform.

That is great. For some reason, I've seen projects that require minimum purchases, even for utility tokens, so I had to ask just to be sure. Thanks!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:42:30 AM

Are you able to actually invest in projects through the PITCH app? Or is it only for finding out about the projects?

In fact, the ability to purchase tokens from other projects for PITCH tokens is one of the main features of the PITCH platform.

That is going to be extremely convenient for investors and will really improve the investing experience. That's really cool. Will you be able to buy PITCH tokens directly with fiat on the platform?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:55:26 AM

Will the CB Conference in San Fransisco be live on social media to watch? I see you guys have been going to a lot of conferences lately and I'm curious how I can catch up on the content.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

What is the advantage of decentralization for Pitch? What impact does it have on the functionality/user experience/security?

We don’t think that a central entity should have the ability to censor or favor projects that seek capital. It’s important that anyone, from anywhere, with any idea, has the opportunity to present their idea to a community that can support them.
One advantage of decentralization for the platform is that it will exist outside of control of one jurisdiction.
In terms of UX, we intend to hide decentralization as much as possible, instead focusing on creating a great user experience.

It seems like decentralization will have a positive impact on this project and will provide fairness to all users. I think it will provide a much better experience. Thanks for explaining it. I understand the advantages of decentralization, as it relates to this project, now.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

Looks like a perspective project!
2l84aa

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

So somehow I'm only just now participating in my first airdrop, and I must say it's a very nice way to get the word out about your product. Did you guys ever consider doing one?

We are currently hosting an airdrop! You can participate here:

https://www.pitchapptoken.com/welcome

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing Cheesy
PitchInvestorsLive

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:06:28 PM

What made you guys decide to use blockchain for this? Seems like it would work just as well as a more traditional type of app.

Decentralized software like we intend to deliver is community control and censorship resistance.

Thanks for your answer. I like your perspective and I truly think decentralization is ground breaking and this is a great application.

I see there is a bounty. Has PITCH had a lot of success with it so far?

Our bounty has ended, it was incredibly successful. We are now working on contests that will be held on our Facebook and Telegram where people can win gear, tokens, and other prizes!
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:17:23 AM

Can you explain more about the PITCH reward system? Do you get PITCH tokens as the reward? What do you do to get the reward?

Audience members can trade you PITCH tokens for your tokens, or a "kickstarter" style giveaway, such as a thank you or whatever product is being offered. Investors can invest in your project via PITCH tokens. Also anyone using the platform can EARN PITCH tokens through a process we call "information mining" which rewards people who help us to do due diligence on each project being submitted on PITCH Investors Live.
veroniquee

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:06:11 AM

Where can I find out about the contests? Should I follow each PITCH social media page?
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

Where can I find out about the contests? Should I follow each PITCH social media page?

We are about to announce our first contest on Facebook today!

https://www.facebook.com/PitchInvestorsLive/

However we will also be having a large giveaway to those that are a part of our telegram group
Pitchtoken.com

Make sure to follow us and join so you don't miss out Smiley We are giving away some awesome prizes
veroniquee

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

We are about to announce our first contest on Facebook today!

https://www.facebook.com/PitchInvestorsLive/

However we will also be having a large giveaway to those that are a part of our telegram group
Pitchtoken.com

Make sure to follow us and join so you don't miss out Smiley We are giving away some awesome prizes

Awesome, thanks! I'm following you guys now.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

Can you explain more about the PITCH reward system? Do you get PITCH tokens as the reward? What do you do to get the reward?

Audience members can trade you PITCH tokens for your tokens, or a "kickstarter" style giveaway, such as a thank you or whatever product is being offered. Investors can invest in your project via PITCH tokens. Also anyone using the platform can EARN PITCH tokens through a process we call "information mining" which rewards people who help us to do due diligence on each project being submitted on PITCH Investors Live.

I think information mining sounds like a great feature and definitely separates PITCH from other investment apps. Nice job.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

What is the advantage of decentralization for Pitch? What impact does it have on the functionality/user experience/security?

We don’t think that a central entity should have the ability to censor or favor projects that seek capital. It’s important that anyone, from anywhere, with any idea, has the opportunity to present their idea to a community that can support them.
One advantage of decentralization for the platform is that it will exist outside of control of one jurisdiction.
In terms of UX, we intend to hide decentralization as much as possible, instead focusing on creating a great user experience.

I agree that people shouldn't be censored by a small ruling authority because that opens the door for abuse. But what if it's an obvious Ponzi scheme like Bitconnect?

One of our main goals at PITCH is to weed through the scams and vet projects before allowing them to be active on our platform, users can also earn PITCH tokens by helping us do our due diligence on each project. This will help to make sure we are only allowing high quality and viable projects on our platform.

I think it's great that you guys are going to the effort to try to weed out the scams and that users have the ability to help out with that. I'm looking forward to seeing the quality projects that appear on PITCH.
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:09:58 PM

Have there already been any really cool project ideas on the early version of PITCH yet?
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:58:35 PM

On which ICO listing sites you have been published?
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

What country is PITCH based in?

PITCH is based in the USA, most of our team resides in Florida. Although, we do have a few dedicated team members from other parts of the world as well.
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

Does PITCH have any competitors? I have seen nothing like it and I think it's a great idea. It will drastically reduce scammers too because they won't want to show their face. The community will also help filter those projects out. 
xoof

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

Will PITCH be inviting more advisors to the team?
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

I hope you guys have a huge turnout at the conference is SF today. I am glad to see that your team is very interested in getting the word out about PITCH.  Cheesy
2l84aa

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

How does your team plan to get the community engaged? Getting a lot of users will be what makes this project but it could be a challenge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: