Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PITCH- The Only Place Where Entrepreneurs & Startups Can PItch Investors Live  (Read 2897 times)
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:00:39 PM

Will there be trust ratings/reviews for each user? For example, if one user pitches a few different projects and has a lot of success, will that be visible for people to see?
MarkThief

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

What country is PITCH based in?

PITCH is based in the USA, most of our team resides in Florida. Although, we do have a few dedicated team members from other parts of the world as well.

Do you guys have a dedicated office space in Florida?
PitchInvestorsLive

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:41:00 PM

Are you able to actually invest in projects through the PITCH app? Or is it only for finding out about the projects?

It is our goal to make it easy for audience members to find AND instantly participate in any project being pitched on PITCH Investors Live. Whether that be in exchange for tokens the project is offering or for "kickstarter" style rewards the project offers the audience.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

How much does it cost to pitch your token on the PITCH app? Like how many tokens?

As of right now the exact amount has not been determined
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:46:47 PM

Is there any way this could work as a dApp? Seems like it would work pretty well actually.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:10:00 PM

PITCH looks like an interesting project. I see you recently attended CoinAgenda in Puerto Rico. Did you guys have a good time and get a lot of interest?

We had so many people come up to us and give us props on our own PITCH presentation during the pitch contest.

Here is a recap from our co-founder of some takeaways he had from the event.

"The biggest take away from the #CoinAgenda event in Puerto Rico 🇵🇷🛫🛬🌴 or as some are calling it now... "Crypto Rico" 😄

You can easily distinguish those that are in cryptocurrency & blockchain space for the long run and those that are in it for the short term. 📈🤗 -📉😳

It becomes even more evident & easier to tell when the market is down on a correction or in a "crash".

This weekend we saw some wild swings in the market moving up or down of 20% or more

I saw a 2 of types of sentiments during the event:

-Negative - The sky is falling, it is not sustainable.
-Positive & uplifting - Blockchain is the future and it is going to change the world.

So, how do we decipher who is in it for the long run and those that abide by shiny object syndrome and will not last?

THOSE IN IT FOR THE SHORT RUN:

Some of these people may not even know it yet but they will not last long.

These are the ones that have been bouncing from idea to idea, venture to venture, company to company, and the next “get rich money scheme”.

Being in a variety of industries in my vast experience of opening 20 companies I see this all around the board. SHIT… Once upon a time, I used to be one of them too!

They study like crazy, they learn, they relearn, they network, they build, and they spend their valuable time that is never given back.

In crypto and blockchain there are massive opportunities and by just attending events, conferences and meetups, we can hear countless success stories and people getting rich.

But when things do not work as well as we expected for ourselves, we pivot way too quickly without patience and without the finalization stage that it takes to create something amazing.

Just like we have in other industries, a big array of “big” ideas are put forth to go out on the table. But few ever make it to the damn table.

We saw something quite similar at the show. A sense of desperation because things didn't work out so far, in 2 to 5 months. 😂😆😋

Quick takes in their being:

-Their sentiment was very clear...
-They did not care much about the underlying technology. (blockchain & it’s possible applications)
-Money was their major play. (we all care about money but that being the major play is dangerous)
-They did not have the helping of humanity or of people on their main radars.
-Patience was not their friend
-And last but not least… They were not having fun while doing it!

THOSE THAT ARE ARE IT FOR THE LONG RUN.

You can see this deep within the essence of someone. There is no rush to climb Mount Everest, but there is a rush to learn and explore.

When speaking to them, they bring forth similarities to how the world saw the internet in its infant stages. Excited about the change it shall bring forth. Money is great and of course, it is fucking important but even before it is how it can change the world and the old antiquated system that has lived on for far too long.

Those that I saw with the largest growth were the ones with the biggest mission to HELP people, to give back, and to create something incredible for the world.

Here are some quick takes from those that will be in it for the long term and create something exceptional:

-Patience was a major component of their being.
-They are excited about cryptocurrencies/blockchain/tokens and studying it in a variety of fashions
-They want to help people and the world. They really do believe they can do it.
-They were inspired and fulfilled EXACTLY where they were. Regardless of money being made or not.
-They leave their egos behind (or at least tone them down haha) and come to what is a benefit to their project, not solely for themselves.
-They exude a positive vibe of calmness, assurance, and a collaborative spirit. (regardless of how the market or things are going)

IN CONCLUSION:

This is not “just” for the industry of crypto & blockchain but all industries across the board. It just really takes up a higher standing when large, easy, and fast money is involved.

Now… I am not making either side right or wrong (short or long term people and companies) but I urge people to do what you love and stay in your lane.

This is the space that you can be in, where you can actually have fun and live life a little bit more full. Not only will you love what are doing but you will have the long-term reward of doing what inspires you and you will be handsomely compensated for it!

Good gosh! Who would have thought it was possible? 😱😄
It is possible... but it is not an upward hill. It’s a mountain trek through rough terrain that will have you excited and in contemplations about where you are heading at times.

Rewards come to those who understand their own best position within this world. Without the injection of values and thoughts from those of society and those around them.

🙏🙏🙏

Jonathan
The Digital Frontiersman

PS:
Matthew Lally and Alice Hlidkova did amazing at the show! 🙌

Networking was amazing and met some incredible people! 🙏

The pitch contest went amazing but yet we still lost to a gambling game company that was giving free sushi out! 😅😄"
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

Are there any ways to earn Pitch tokens besides exchanging for them?
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

Are you able to actually invest in projects through the PITCH app? Or is it only for finding out about the projects?

In fact, the ability to purchase tokens from other projects for PITCH tokens is one of the main features of the PITCH platform.

That is going to be extremely convenient for investors and will really improve the investing experience. That's really cool. Will you be able to buy PITCH tokens directly with fiat on the platform?

We only accept ETH or BTC in exchange for PITCH tokens.
Motookerva

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:50:53 PM

Is there any way this could work as a dApp? Seems like it would work pretty well actually.

They definitely plan on this being a DApp. I can't think of any downsides for that either.
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:27:11 PM

Do you guys have a subreddit? I don't think this is you guys: https://www.reddit.com/r/pitch/
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:59:39 AM

Do you guys have a subreddit? I don't think this is you guys: https://www.reddit.com/r/pitch/

We do! However that is not ours, this is our subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pitchinvestors/

termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:48:13 AM

PITCH have an incredible concept, one of the best and most dedicated teams in the industry, and are some of the coolest individuals I’ve met.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:12:17 AM

Will the CB Conference in San Fransisco be live on social media to watch? I see you guys have been going to a lot of conferences lately and I'm curious how I can catch up on the content.

YES!! We have gone live a few times from our Facebook page

We are also hosting a bunch of contests where you can win amazing prizes!

You are definitely going to want to follow us there and keep up Wink

https://www.facebook.com/PitchInvestorsLive
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:15:43 AM

I read on the pitch website, now is ICO sale round1, but how long it runs? while on the website listed there are 8 rounds for ico, hopefully it will not be long
Pastrana044

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

Bounty manager, needmoney, please check PM. I need your help. Thx.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

Will PITCH be inviting more advisors to the team?

We recently picked up a new advisor that will be pivotal to our growth. More details to come soon once things are official!
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

Till when is the crowd sale?
The token sale will end when the 8 rounds are complete. Each round ends when the tokens allocated to that round have been sold.
veroniquee

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:11:13 PM

What do you think about Google's ban on crypto advertisement and just about all other platforms following along?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:37:28 PM

Are there any ways to earn Pitch tokens besides exchanging for them?

Still curious about this.
La Maree Noire

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:48:26 PM

I love the idea of easier getting in contact with investors, 100% follow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: