Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PITCH- The Only Place Where Entrepreneurs & Startups Can PItch Investors Live  (Read 2897 times)
xoof

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

What is coming up for PITCH in April? What will the team be working on?
PitchInvestorsLive

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:23:06 AM

Is there a place to buy PITCH gear? I see that there have been contests but I haven't won. I still want gear though.  Smiley

I'm still looking for that merch Cheesy

We hosted a giveaway on Facebook, where were you??

Follow us to make sure you don't miss any future giveaways Wink

https://www.facebook.com/PitchInvestorsLive
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:15:14 AM

team at the Global Blockchain Forum on April 2-3 in Santa Clara,

As a thank you to  loyal fans DEVS have a 50% off code!

PITCHINVESTORSLIVE50
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

I'm glad to see the PITCH team is still going to blockchain conferences. It's a great way to keep up with what's going on. How do you guys feel about the market being down? I think it's a great time to stock up, but that's me.
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:10:23 PM

Does PITCH have any competitors? I have seen nothing like it and I think it's a great idea. It will drastically reduce scammers too because they won't want to show their face. The community will also help filter those projects out. 

Do you guys know of any competitors?

there's a few other similar projects available such as kickico & ZILLA - they are more crowdfunding based though

Hmm. I haven't heard of them but I have heard of pitch. I wonder if that's significant. After doing a little research, I think PITCH is in a different league. Interesting ideas though. Thanks for sharing Smiley
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:26:32 PM

Are there any alternative uses for PITCH other than just pitching for investments? Or is it just for that purpose?

I am still curious about this. I didn't see it in the whitepaper.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:39:26 PM

What made you guys decide to use blockchain for this? Seems like it would work just as well as a more traditional type of app.

Decentralized software like we intend to deliver is community control and censorship resistance.

Thanks for your answer. I like your perspective and I truly think decentralization is ground breaking and this is a great application.

I see there is a bounty. Has PITCH had a lot of success with it so far?

Our bounty has ended, it was incredibly successful. We are now working on contests that will be held on our Facebook and Telegram where people can win gear, tokens, and other prizes!

Aw dang. I missed out. I'm happy to see there are contests though. I'll check out FB and Telegram. Thanks Smiley
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:58:21 PM

Multiply the current Ethereum price with # number of Ethereum being collected for that round.

Take that number and divide it by the # of tokens being sold for that round.

3000 Ethereum first round. X current Eth price. Then divided by 40,450,000 tokens.

Current price is around 4 cents per pitch token.

By getting your tokens now you get 58% more tokens compared to last round (Cool

That's a pretty amazing deal. I typically never see such a discount on token sales. 58% is huge and could be a very good investment.

So round 1 of the sale has already started, right? How much progress has been made on the sale? Has the hard cap been met yet?

How do I find this out? Thanks.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:47:40 AM

When can ICO's start pitching! 🙂
There are many exciting projects that have already started PITCHing on beta platform! You can take a look at some of them on  Facebook videos Smiley
vanderstalin

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:50:56 AM

PITCHINVESTORSLIVE50

Wow.. great job from the PITCH team. I see the ICO is ended and reached the hardcap. When the coin will be listed in the exchange?
Hopernumbs

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

I didn't realize the hard cap had already been met. That's great news for PITCH. I hope the rest of the sale is extremely successful. I bet round 2 is almost here.
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

Will more PITCH tokens be produced later on? Or is the total amount already set?

I am still curious about this.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
xoof

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:56:34 AM

As a thank you to  loyal fans DEVS have a 50% off code!

PITCHINVESTORSLIVE50

Thank you so much Cheesy Also, awesome job on keeping up with blockchain conferences. I bet the team learns a lot. Please update us on how the forum goes.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

Are there PITCH affiliate / referral bonuses? I think that'd be a cool feature.

Currently we do not have any sort of affiliate program/referral bonuses. We are always open to hearing community opinions and I will voice them during our team meetings. What did you have in mind?

I didn't have anything in particular in mind. I was just hoping to get as many people interested in PITCH as possible and I think that might help.
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:10:34 AM

Is there a place to buy PITCH gear? I see that there have been contests but I haven't won. I still want gear though.  Smiley

I'm still looking for that merch Cheesy

We hosted a giveaway on Facebook, where were you??

Follow us to make sure you don't miss any future giveaways Wink

https://www.facebook.com/PitchInvestorsLive

Maybe I missed that giveaway which is a bummer. I'll definitely be following so I don't miss any in the future. Thanks Smiley
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

PITCHINVESTORSLIVE50

Wow.. great job from the PITCH team. I see the ICO is ended and reached the hardcap. When the coin will be listed in the exchange?

We have not reached our hardcap yet and our token sale is still in progress. For more information regarding exchanges please see our FAQ page on our website.
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:42:39 PM

Multiply the current Ethereum price with # number of Ethereum being collected for that round.

Take that number and divide it by the # of tokens being sold for that round.

3000 Ethereum first round. X current Eth price. Then divided by 40,450,000 tokens.

Current price is around 4 cents per pitch token.

By getting your tokens now you get 58% more tokens compared to last round (Cool

That's a pretty amazing deal. I typically never see such a discount on token sales. 58% is huge and could be a very good investment.

So round 1 of the sale has already started, right? How much progress has been made on the sale? Has the hard cap been met yet?

How do I find this out? Thanks.

Our hard cap for out presale was reached and we are now in round one of our token sale.

For up-to-the-minute info on the ownership of the PITCH token, please check the token on Etherscan.

Here is the URL: https://etherscan.io/token/0x87f56ee356b434187105b40f96b230f5283c0ab4
Please be aware that nobody should send ETH to this address.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:17:41 AM

What is the aims and objective of pitch?
What is your business objectives how does the public benefit from it apart from buying ICO?

PITCH Investors Live is a platform that will allow entrepreneurs and startups from around the world to connect with investors via a live video. Many startups find it hard to get their projects in front of investors unless they are in major hub cities like Silicon Valley.

Live video PITCHes can be viewed by audience members interested in learning about new projects, they can ask questions, and even send PITCH tokens to projects they believe in. Devs also reward Investors and community members with if they participate in "information mining". This is a process that will reward people with PITCH tokens if they provide research and input about projects on the platform.

Devs objective is to provide investors and audience members with quality projects. With so many new startups it can be hard to tell what is a scam and what is not. As well as to help get those projects in front of investors and interested community members.
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

Tim Draper; World-famous venture capitalist, founder of Draper Associates, early investor in the internet, and now crypto enthusiast is going to be presenting at Global Blockchain Forum.

PITCH Investors Live will also be at the GB Forum in Santa Clara and we cannot wait to give you all updates on the scene.

Hopernumbs

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

What is the aims and objective of pitch?
What is your business objectives how does the public benefit from it apart from buying ICO?

PITCH Investors Live is a platform that will allow entrepreneurs and startups from around the world to connect with investors via a live video. Many startups find it hard to get their projects in front of investors unless they are in major hub cities like Silicon Valley.

Live video PITCHes can be viewed by audience members interested in learning about new projects, they can ask questions, and even send PITCH tokens to projects they believe in. Devs also reward Investors and community members with if they participate in "information mining". This is a process that will reward people with PITCH tokens if they provide research and input about projects on the platform.

Devs objective is to provide investors and audience members with quality projects. With so many new startups it can be hard to tell what is a scam and what is not. As well as to help get those projects in front of investors and interested community members.

Great explanation. Also, it's really beneficial to purchase right now because there are discounts. I think someone previously calculated it and said it was like a 58% bonus. You can look at the previous pages if you want the details on that. But, it's a really good deal and could be very beneficial later on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: