Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PITCH- The Only Place Where Entrepreneurs & Startups Can PItch Investors Live  (Read 2897 times)
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

Guys, you do not have time limits for raising funds, as I understand it?) If this is so, then your fees can last forever ... Since I think very few people will like this course of events.
PitchInvestorsLive

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

Guys, you do not have time limits for raising funds, as I understand it?) If this is so, then your fees can last forever ... Since I think very few people will like this course of events.

We are working on a plan to resolve this issue. I will be posting updates as soon as details are clarified.

cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:28:50 PM

We are working on a plan to resolve this issue. I will be posting updates as soon as details are clarified.

We are currently on the 1st round,for how many weeks now.When can we reach 8 rounds when Pitch supply in the first round haven't sold out?Is this means that we have to wait for months or years to receive our token?
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

We are currently on the 1st round,for how many weeks now.When can we reach 8 rounds when Pitch supply in the first round haven't sold out?Is this means that we have to wait for months or years to receive our token?

We are in the process of finalizing a solution for our bounty participants so they can get their tokens early.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:02:04 PM

where the company is located?
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:19:57 PM

where the company is located?

PITCH is based in Florida, however we do have team members from other parts of the world.
akp_star

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

Once an business or investors do a PITCH, will the document or videos remain and all of the questions asked?

That could be really helpful for people who can not catch up ur core thought or wanna listen in on a pitch.

Please share us good news or some legit things

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

PITCH is going to be attending Blockchain Nation in Miami on the 25th and 26th!
" Blockchain Nation will feature numerous industry legends including, Jim Rogers, Daymond John, John McAfee, Frank Abagnale, Andrew Filipowski, Sally Eaves, Ronnie Moas, Cindy Whitehead and many more."
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

Once an business or investors do a PITCH, will the document or videos remain and all of the questions asked?

That could be really helpful for people who can not catch up ur core thought or wanna listen in on a pitch.

Please share us good news or some legit things

As of right now the length of time the PITCH video will stay up depends on PITCH package an entrepreneur purchases. Every video will stay up for a set amount of time regardless however if you want your video to stay up longer you will have the option.
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:08:17 AM

do you assist in startup funding from the middle east? thank you for any answer. I wish PITCH will be very good platform for investors.
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

do you assist in startup funding from the middle east? thank you for any answer. I wish PITCH will be very good platform for investors.

Entrepreneurs from around the world can download app and Pitch their startup. currently developers have a beta IOS app that you can download right now. One of the main goals of PITCH is to support entrepreneurs from all over in the world. Sometimes it can be difficult to get funding if you are not in Silicon Valley or another major startup City, developers are working to make it easier for quality project to get in front of investors.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:50:46 PM

1 eth = 13482.540110556829
It was exciting to see people come by booth, with amazing ideas that wanted to seek funding and exposure and bring their ideas to fruition.
PITCH are the only app where Entrepreneurs and Startups can Pitch Investors live!
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

Kevin Harrington does an interview for CNBC and talks about PITCH Investors Live! When will the bounties be distributed?
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

Kevin Harrington does an interview for CNBC and talks about PITCH Investors Live! When will the bounties be distributed?

We are working on an early distribution happening in July
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

Hello! During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
PitchInvestorsLive

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:57:49 AM

Hello! During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?

We are currently in discussion with a few exchanges, we will update everyone once anything has been finalized Smiley
Maria

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

Some of the PITCH team flew out to Los Angeles over the weekend

They were invited to present PITCH Investors Live in front of a board of high-level investors from around the world.

kusumadewi

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:40:55 PM

PITCH have launched a beta test group and still have some spots open for entrepreneurs who want a chance to PITCH their business/project/service to one of investors.

some will even get a chance to PITCH Kevin Harrington himself!

If you are interested in participating all you have to do is fill out the application below and request to join the facebook group.

Enter the form below before entering Facebook group:

http://bitly.com/pitchbeta
kusumadewi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:33:47 PM

Last week developers had first member of the exclusive beta test group get to hop on a live video call with Kevin Harrington and PITCH their idea!

Read the breakdown of what questions and pieces of advice Kevin had to give to these entrepreneurs

https://medium.com/@info_76751/kevin-harrington-takes-his-first-pitch-f07eaaa2f930
kusumadewi

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:22:25 AM

Developers have some new pitches coming up this week. They have close to 100 entrepreneurs that have joined out beta group and are excited to get on the platform and PITCH.

Wednesdays are big days, they will be having another Kevin Harrington PITCH as well as releasing new contest and mystery prize Wink M

If you have an apple device and haven't downloaded app yet visit

www.PITCHiOS.com

and create your free account now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: