Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero  (Read 6122 times)
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

Some ICO failed , but with top crypto currencies I doubt , cnbc known for throwing baseless opinion that could give and promote panic to some newbies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GardenChristian

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:43:45 PM

As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Yes, I totally agree with him. Many cryptocurrencies are now worthless. Crazy people don't go to know this now encrypt the value of a currency, when after they calm down, they will find the encrypted currency worthless, then people will gradually abandoned it, their value becomes zero
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
the issue is always evolving everywhere, in order to bring down its competitors, especially now that many new tokens have been created and for the sake of looking for their consumers to compete in an unhealthy way.
Rajs64

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

I presume not all cryptocurrencies will go zero. Few will remain to baseline and might get controlled by government regulations.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

One can only speak, who would have thought if bitcoin prices last December reached a golden peak? I am sure the same thing will happen every end of the year.
So do not make these negative rumors become our fears.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

Heck, hopefully the ones without use or the ones that do not need the blockchain tech at all will crash, we don't need them anyways. There are some with real life uses  that actually need the blockchain tho.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

What do you think ?

This is next to impossible as every token will be at one satoshi and never below it.
unless the token will be out on any market and not listed anywhere.
Remember any ICO can't go below 1 Satoshi, and that is always true! once listed the lowest value will have sat on it.

Correct. Most coins, even those that were confirmed scams, were worth some money before they were delisted. People who come screaming that this or that coin will be worth 0 have no clue.
As for the article, if we assume that they wanted to say that most cryptocurrencies will have no value it's true. There's so many coins on the market right now that it's impossible for all of them to keep growing. Most will be abandoned and their teams will start other projects or join the existing ones. The same thing is happening with companies. Most of them go bankrupt or get merged with larger ones and basically cease to exist.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

Now what does mass media know about cryptocurrency?

They have been wrong time and time again.

So why trust in what they say now? Huh

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

From my past experience concerning the crypto market. I don't agree with the saying that most crypto currency will crash to zero because the market will recover as from next month.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:54:40 PM

From my past experience concerning the crypto market. I don't agree with the saying that most crypto currency will crash to zero because the market will recover as from next month.

The whole market? How can you be so sure? I see a connection between most big altcoins and Bitcoin, but not all are following it. You can clearly see that LTC is going down at the same time when BTC but take a look at ETH. It has it's own mind and sometimes goes up while the rest is down. I think most cryptos will eventually go down in value when the boom ends. We don't need thousands of coins especially that most of them don't have any special features.
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

I should start a thread IGNORE list for all these noobs with threads posting false information, poorly writen with bad english no logic, no reason, just dooms day claims.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:26:13 PM

This is not true at all. There are always new investors and the old investors aren't leaving either. A couple of years ago, ETH was $10 now it's worth over $500. Numbers like these will never let the market crash and go to zero
You cannot argue with this either,there are many projects and tokens coming up and there are many tokens that collected huge amount of money in the form of initial coin offering and it is really hard to predict what all projects will be running smoothly in a few years time ,remember all of the initial offer comes out without even having a solid completed project and it is really in its test phase and it is possible that many of them crash out in the long run.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:04:34 PM

Some of the cryptocurrencies and not most due to the fact that some of the alt coins are bump and dump making them to worth zero dollars, and to some like the bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash which has already hit their lime lift it will be difficult for them to crash down to zero rather the will keep increasing in price as their market cap increeas.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:15:53 PM

well everyone has his or her own opinion about cryptocurrency price. while others believe cryptocurrency is here to replace fiat money others feel they will all crash after a while to zero. for me no one is certain what will happen in years to come, we only hope for the best
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

only real cryptocurrencies will survive, all the scam tokens will crash to zero, that's sure
ivrytwr3

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

Now you have scared me Sad
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:46:21 PM

only real cryptocurrencies will survive, all the scam tokens will crash to zero, that's sure
It is true. A good team of developers will definitely continue to improve the quality of its products. It's a kind of natural selection, the best-selling altcoin will survive, while that will not be less valuable. Especially when the bitcoin price falls, most altcoin is definitely affected. Just hold, or take advantage to add assets, but make sure the uptrend will happen soon.

omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:51:12 PM

It can only happen if the project behind it fails. This rules out the importance of doing due research before joining the train. My coins ate greatly undervalued now, but I do not panic because I know they'll definitely appreciate in due time.

krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:59:52 PM

Yes I believe so too. A lot of scam coins are in the market and out of all the cryptocurrencies in the market right now there are only few who will actually survive the test of time.
It will be a good thing for the cryptocurrency market though as it will actually help weed out the scamcoins and then only real coins worth investing in will be left at that point, leading to a stronger market.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:12:50 PM

Bitcoin is as virtual as credit cards and online banking networks that people use every day. Bitcoin can be used for online payments and in real stores, as well as any other kind of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: