Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero  (Read 6122 times)
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:58:22 AM

Well, im kinda agree with that news because of the one will shine is the best project coin/ token and others utility alts that many people use. For the most of cryptocurrencies token like some ICOs token that died, will left behind.
chard lie

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:53:26 AM

Only time will tell it will happen, all tokens will be zero in time. Something very dreaded by everyone.
luis jean

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:09:21 AM

What are their basis for me to believe them, no one can predict what will happen.I think that growth and profit will show only a few coins that have already proven themselves.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

Definitely, there are more cryptocurrencies that will not live up to expectation and finally crash to zero due to several reasons which may include, inexperienced team, high competition on the market especially when the product is already existing on the market by another project etc.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:45:13 AM

It might happen because there are so many cryptocurrencies out there are very worthless because with the nonsenses uses. So coins with poor projects and little use will definitely crash to zero.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

I think so too. Consider the fact that there are a huge number of cryptocurrencies out there that have their individual functions on the internet. Some maybe useless and some really useful, so if the token has been used and done with its purpose, it does lose value because people lose interest in it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
melinda29

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:35:51 PM

I've seen crypto currencies that have reached zero since there is no volume turnover from the crypto currency. And already many ICOs that fail I do not know why, but I think because of lack of preparation of the ICOs team.
Liona88

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:17:52 PM

for me i cant really say the future of any cryptocurrency as of now but i believe in the nearest future things will begin to unfold and what will happen to different cryptocurrencies will be seen. though i sincerely hope all crypticurrencies survive
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:25:51 PM

The market is tough and I believe that only the best coins will survive and pull through this storm
nguyenhai17

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

I don't think. I think it will happen in the future not now.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:42:57 PM

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

I think the only cryptocurrency worth to crash are the ones who do not have real world use or just a scheme to make money out of rich investors. I hope people will see through and invest only on coins that actually have helped us in the long. Never support aN ICO with trash tokens.

glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:23:38 PM

I do not think so, because there is no reason for this! On the contrary, I think that with the situation the situation will improve and even the weakest coins will show growth and development! And those coins that are lost, would have disappeared in any case!
Brookie

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

Probably because too many new coins are popping up and some of them unsuccessful in their ICO can make the coin coins become worthless or just rubbish in the crypto world. Coins that are not successful in ICO will usually be difficult to increase the value and price because usually they will be left off the investors.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:45:39 PM

There are many types of electronic money. Some types of electronic money thrive, technology is modern and many people use it but there are lots of coin scams, it will crash and have no value.
For me it is really possible that there are a lot of crypto will crash or will disappear in this world because not all cryptocurrency is being supported by a lot of people but i think a lot of crypto will just disappear maybe after 3years.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:51:51 PM

If the altcoin price is 0, I think it's the right time to buy the altcoin
it seems that everyone should understand the blockchain technology that makes all the crypto currencies decentralized

Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:52:16 PM

I think only those coins that has no value will crash to zero and those are the ICO's tokens which their project not become successful and no one patronized it. But those coins which is already known and has a huge demand will stay. Maybe the market price of these coins drop down for some reasons but it will return to normal as long as there is a demand and supply those cryptocurrencies will not crash to zero instead it will rise and increase more at the right time to give us more profit.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

What do you think ?

I think it has a big chance to happen because we all know that not all cryptocurrency have a future and not all people in this wolrd is investing there money in a cryptocurrency that is  not included on top crypto, and for me maybe on 2020 there are so many crypto are disappear in the market.

coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:34:13 AM

For sure many cryptocurrencies will crash along the line because not everyone who start a race will get to the actual destination. Those cryptocurrency with low patronage will definitely cash though it might not be to zero level. Most especially those that were unable to meet up with their target on their ICO apart from this I believe every other will stay but the price can be affected as usual.
zainhaider

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:39:59 AM

Only scam projects fall to zero, and those that do not deal with it. Other worthy projects will always live. Yes, the price will constantly change in different directions, but it is always in the market conditions
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:50:22 AM

Only scam projects fall to zero, and those that do not deal with it. Other worthy projects will always live. Yes, the price will constantly change in different directions, but it is always in the market conditions

Those scam projects and even those that are already listed in the exchanges but has been abandoned by the developers and their team would just have a zero value because its actual use case would not come into fruition and if not for those pump and dump groups, those coins would be worthless. There are even coins that has been in the top 10 before but their ranking is now down because their developers were not active enough thereby lesser supporters and then lesser value. If a cryptocurrency would not get a support from its community then eventually it would be worthless.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: