Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero  (Read 6122 times)
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

Most of the tokens are worthless, and I think it's going to happen in the future.

Many of these tokens are not supported by their actual use, and I don't know how they relate to the blockchain.

They just exist to make money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kangsabu

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

its posible cryptocurrencies will crash xD
cuz many ppl just looking bounty
and not much investor
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:58:42 PM

Those who hate or dont buy bitcoin, are they well educated about bitcoin ?  I believe NO, But i am pretty sure you're. Try to explain them what is bitcoin and block chain. Tell them how it works. If they don't believe in your words just leave them. Because its not your fault they're unaware about bitcoin's advantage.
Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:06:28 PM

Yes, I also agree with that. It could be a crypto currency to be worthless. Crypto currency that can not compete with other crypto currencies will be selected by nature. They will be extinct. That's why there needs to be technological innovations that could be added to the crypto currency. Such, technological innovations make why the coins are worth having. If a crypto currency just follows a trend without a clear technological plan for its innovation then it is useless. In addition, there is a need for a planned marketing and promotion strategy to market of the crypto currency in the market. If this is not planned then the crypto currency is more abandoned.
SABRINASMF77

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

If it were true to zero, it would have a bad effect on the crypto, but I do not think that would be achieved.There will be a lot of crypto out there that seems legit but if you look closer, they are just another scheme to make money for its devs.
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:30:39 PM

Many PPT cryptocurrencies that have no practical application will be eliminated in the market!
For practical applications such as BTC, eth, and eos, the cryptocurrency will be more and more expensive!
BitpokerONI

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:08:38 AM

they're nothing but another scheme to make money for its devs. I believe that 90% of the existing coins are nothing really special
dvmd

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:13:16 AM

Bitcoin is as virtual as credit cards and online banking networks that people use every day. Bitcoin can be used for online payments and in real stores, as well as any other kind of money.
blohinav

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:17:14 AM

As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Already happening to many new coins as they do not provide any real value. Only those coins will survive which have got a good team behind them and offer some unique features.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:23:42 AM

I also think with you that most will be worthless. Because most are joining an ICO, they then immediately sell tokens that of course the value of tokens will decrease further. Moreover, too much altcoin circulating in the market is not possible to survive it all.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I edited your link to make it easier for people to understand.
 Yes, I agree. I saw that the ico mass production came out massively in this year. But its quality is still an issue that needs to be verified over time. Many pennies were removed on some exchanges because they did not reach the necessary deal and value. Over the long term, I think there will be big adjustments in terms of verifying legitimacy and checking the ico roadmap.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:38:52 AM

I also think with you that most will be worthless. Because most are joining an ICO, they then immediately sell tokens that of course the value of tokens will decrease further. Moreover, too much altcoin circulating in the market is not possible to survive it all.
Exactly over saturation is going to kill most currencies. However, what it will bring us is the best ideas and projects will eventually succeed. Nobody looks at the dot com boom and says what a waste. People look at it and say wow look at how we got Amazon, Google, Youtube, and Yahoo out of that mess. They will say similar things about crypto, what we don't know yet is what cryptos they will say these words about.

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:39:47 AM

I think that can happen, because up to now more and more cryptocurreny are emerging so that most will be left out and have no value. I hope the emerging cryptocurreny has something positive for life so that many people use it.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:40:33 AM

If most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero of course this has an impact on bitcoin because investors are not interested in others, I hope there is a balance and altcoins users can also survive.
In a few months this may be a lot of altcoin will crash and that is fair in the current market conditions, but not all altcoin will crash
until the end of death, maybe only shitcoin that crashes and becomes zero, but the crash will not make bitcoin dead or zero
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:50:44 AM

If most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero of course this has an impact on bitcoin because investors are not interested in others, I hope there is a balance and altcoins users can also survive.
In a few months this may be a lot of altcoin will crash and that is fair in the current market conditions, but not all altcoin will crash
until the end of death, maybe only shitcoin that crashes and becomes zero, but the crash will not make bitcoin dead or zero
well, if measured from time, I think it will happen, especially now so many coins that have no basis to make. well, in the near future will be collected many coins that do not have a price, even some may be removed.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:18:59 AM

There are tokens that has really no value because they are not yet developed and some other has a continuous growth and more investors are investing thats why they are surviving. There are new ICO’s are tend to be scams because some are just collecting funds and then afterwards they will not be visible anymore. So better yet study first before investing.

Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:22:13 AM

What do you think ?

I think so. There are so many cryptos in the market that no use at all. Especially those cryptos that don't support by many people.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:22:35 AM

Yes this is already happening as we also see so many tokens now are not even reaching the decentralized exchanges, even they are looking only to add premium tokens and coins now that will give them the biggest volume, so smaller projects are going to suffer by not having their tokens listed on any exchanges and so will easily die a death. When Binance alone is asking for over a million dollars for a project to be listed on its exchange what else do we need to say? Small startups with small capital will just be eaten by the big sharks and die off.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
kennialsyda

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:24:19 AM

If that happens, I think it will not be this time or now. Probably what you say is a distant future. it seems reasonable. The evidence you gave was more than 3 months ago. Now look at the market again. there is a clear difference.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:30:54 AM

There are now more than 1600 cryptocurrencies and tokens, with a very large number of course there is intense competition that makes a lot of coins or tokens crash to zero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: