Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:24:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your underrated Coin that has the potential to be the next Top Altcoin  (Read 245 times)
Fria (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:18:15 PM
Merited by Kolokoy (10), Lewoll (1), superloy (1), lovela (1)

The most underrated Altcoin that has the potential to be the next Top Altcoin is:
Oyster Protocol PRL
After the mega bloodbath happened this early days of February, PRL had been almost on the ground again but it is pumping 2 days now behind our back and only few people had noticed that it is indeed an underrated coin that will be soon placed on CMC's first page and would be the next Top Altcoin in the market.
Today is it's the second time of being the top gainer of the day on CMC.

What can you say about this?
What's your underrated coin that has the potential to be the next Top Altcoins?
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

OysterPearl is a low marketcap hidden gem that combines DAG technology of the IOTA Tangle and the smart contract technology of the Ethereum blockchain. I like this project.
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

The most underrated Altcoin that has the potential to be the next Top Altcoin is:
Oyster Protocol PRL
After the mega bloodbath happened this early days of February, PRL had been almost on the ground again but it is pumping 2 days now behind our back and only few people had noticed that it is indeed an underrated coin that will be soon placed on CMC's first page and would be the next Top Altcoin in the market.
Today is it's the second time of being the top gainer of the day on CMC.

What can you say about this?
What's your underrated coin that has the potential to be the next Top Altcoins?
Most undervalued coin in the market would be NEO,becaue it has more powerful platform than ethereum and has the same community to what bitcoin has.It is the chinese's ethereum because literally it is a v2.0 of ethereum or an upgraded version of ethereum.But people doesnt seems to understand how these NEP5 neo based tokens are better than the ERC20 tokens of ethereum.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
King Koopa

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

Mine has to be AChain (ACT), hasn't gotten much publicity but definitely a solid team and already successful DApps and POC
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

If you mean by underrated, this means that it has been overlooked or treated like it will have no value in the future. We can see a lot of alternate coins that has no value when they are listed on exchanges and receives no hype or does not have any supporters. This situations still happens because they may have been overlooked for not campaigning or not having support of famous crypto reviewers but once supporters knew about their platform and the effect they have on the Cryptocurrency Industry, they may have achieved a sudden surge in price and may surpass their starting value.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

I think that the growth of Oyster (PRL) is due to the fact that after the ICO the bounty members of the company and some coin holders just sold them. How can we talk about the success of the project if they did not collect the hardcap on the ICO?
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

I'm really looking forward to Aion launch. I think 3.0 blockchains have a very bright future this year. Aeternity looks as well very promising.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

I really like Streamr Datacoin (DATA). It is not that low capped coin, but I consider it undervalued in comparison with the other DAG coins like IOTA, Raiblocks, Enigma, because DATA is cheaper and they have a working product for a long time, which the rest don't have.
Darin2

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

Who hold their coins from airdrop will receive Oyster Shell tokens now.
Very nice from them. I like the coin, interesting project for replacing adds.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

Some of the most underrated cryptos apart from oyster pearl are, Mercury Protocol, MyWish, Nebulas, SONM, and Deep Brain Chain.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

I agree with your Oyster pick. Very good news are coming from Oyster team. They will do rebranding and they also make an airdrop for Shells.
I can also suggest you Ripio Credit Network. It's a lending token but not too many people aware of it. We can see a rally from them.
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

I agree with your Oyster pick. Very good news are coming from Oyster team. They will do rebranding and they also make an airdrop for Shells.
I can also suggest you Ripio Credit Network. It's a lending token but not too many people aware of it. We can see a rally from them.

Indeed, I'm an Oyster PRL holder and I could say that this is the best Blockchain project I ever know and now they are introducing the new Oyster Shell SHL that would be useful on web utility like anonymous communications etc.
Oyster PRL gave me tremendous amount of Crypto Asset and it made me a millionaire and this is the best thing happened in my life.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

It has to be NEO,the coin behind ethereum which is very undervalued because if people really did researching NEO would be far more ahead the Ethereum's platform today.The only reason why NEO is being called as the chinese ethereum because the chinese did replicate ethereum then they have improved that platform which is why we have neo or ethereum v2.0 which is doing well in the market because little by little NEO's platform is being used by the new ICOs because NEP5 tokens are better than ethereum's erc20 based tokens.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

Look into Rivetz recently reviewed by crypt0 on YouTube and it's quite interesting especially the team and company are around for three years and their product is related to trusted execution using hardware tech .. basically a security layer for IOT's ..  
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

I normally don't necessarily just look at the percentage change in price over a short period of time, but I also would like to take into considering the overall investment in terms of resources (Development, marketing and Learning & Development). Considering this, I feel there's potential for altcoins that have some form of "Open Governance" with the ability of not only the miners to vote and decide the validity of the blocks, but also Proof-of-Stake participants who would participate in voting for or against a block that is mined and be rewarded for it. Thus a combination of PoW and PoS with Open Governance is a very strong contender and I would ideally expect it to be amongst the Top 10 cryptocurrencies. One such coins is Decred. It's a coin that is based on autonomy where in the stakeholders have been given power to vote on blocks and validate them. It would also give them a voting power to decide on the next set of features to be implemented. Decred is an amazing technology which combines PoW mining, PoS voting, bring in in fungibility and also speed in terms of blocks being mined, Lightning networks Atomic-Swaps, Conesnsus voting, Schnorr signatures and so much more. Hence, Decred has the potential to make its way to the top.

Resources to learn more on it [I'm leaving this in here if you're interested in knowing more about it. The documentation is extensive and brilliantly drafted]- https://docs.decred.org/research/overview/
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

bitbay
blocknet

manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

The one I'm really unsure about is deep onion coin. Either it'll make it or break. Most people are conflicted about it, love it or hate it has potential.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

Two coins that I'm deep into right now are Odyssey and Fortuna. Both have under 50 mil coin market cap right now, so a lot of room to grow.

Fortuna has partnerships with NEO, Qtum, and Loopring.

Odyssey has partnerships with Qtum, and TRX.

Already so many strong partnerships despite being very new coins (less than a month since ICO for both coins).

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

I believe the most underrated coin of all is Steem. It has a transaction speed of three seconds and it does not involve any additional fees out of pawn the years it has reached 1 million transactions per second and they did not even slow down. Blockchain networks like Ethereum and other Cryptocurrencies slow down at such huge amount of transactions but unlike them, steam only uses one percent of the bandwidth
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

Two coins that I'm deep into right now are Odyssey and Fortuna. Both have under 50 mil coin market cap right now, so a lot of room to grow.

Fortuna has partnerships with NEO, Qtum, and Loopring.

Odyssey has partnerships with Qtum, and TRX.

Already so many strong partnerships despite being very new coins (less than a month since ICO for both coins).

Are you really think that it is undervalued coins? Or do you want to sell while it not on deep? It's important question. I see often how people try to pump their shitcoins
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: