Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:27:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: will IOTA be next ethereum ???  (Read 147 times)
ryker6688 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

What do you think about this?

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

Its totally different of Ethereum - but if you asking if IOTA have a bright future yes they have.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

No byteball is better than iota sorry

kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:52:58 PM

IOTA and Ethereum it's two different technology but if we will think above market cap then Ethereum has good promotion.
ukr2net

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:53:31 PM

As IOT keep expanding, the need for interoperability and sharing of resources become a necessity. And IOTA enables companies to explore new business-2-business models by making every technological resource a potential service to be traded on an open market in real time, with no any fees.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:58:36 PM

IOTA can't be an ethereum, it is I think very different compared to ethereum, but I think lisk and neo will be the biggest competitors for ethereum in 2020.
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

I do not think IOTA will be the next ETH, but it has a lot of potential to increase in value.
With Bosch now investing in IOTA, I believe the coin will rise sharply over the next month. Actually, now is a good time to buy IOTA coins as the price is now very low.
But you should not use an online seed generator to generate your seed, as this could pose a security threat to your wallet.

Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:20:33 AM

Why do you think IOTA will be the next ETH? You just mean the price?
IOTA and ETH are two different types of tokens, so it's hard for me to find a link between them. The only point of contact is the price. Roll Eyes

nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

What do you think about this?
I think that no. Since there are many other coins that can become the next Ethereum. For example: ADA,NEM,NEO, Waves. I think that the mission of Iota is a little different
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

I don't think Iota can be new ethereum or other new things, there is a lot of problem at the Iota for example stolen Iota coins and some speculations, like google news but we saw it is not real. Maybe they can fix this problems and rise again.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:33:30 AM

IOTA will not be the next ethereum because they are completely different things  Grin

But, I am assuming your question is about the value of IOTA.

To that, I can finally confidently say:

No way.

Look, IOTA is buggy as hell.  it's been around for a year and a half and it still doesn't even work.
IOTA fan boys will say, "You just don't understand it!" or "Give it time, it's still developing."

Well, I can tell you of some projects that do the same thing as IOTA, and they can do it NOW.

Nano, byteball, even the shitcoin nyancoin works better than iota.

At this point, they will never catch up to other projects.

leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:44:14 AM

NEVER, why do I say that? Because IOTA and ETH are essentially two different types of tokens, which is the first point. But IOTA represents the concept of Internet of things, and ETH is the representative of smart contracts.

hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:48:32 AM

NEVER, why do I say that? Because IOTA and ETH are essentially two different types of tokens, which is the first point. But IOTA represents the concept of Internet of things, and ETH is the representative of smart contracts.
I agree with you! Two coin with two different types of token! Smartcontract and iOT
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:51:07 AM

No byteball is better than iota sorry

Byteball  Roll Eyes. Never heard of them. Why do you think it is better? Could you give some of the best features of byteball over IOTA?
Remember that IOTA has formed great and strategic partnerships that could take them on t another level entirely. Byteball is relatively unknown (in my opinion)

otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:56:43 AM

Nobody knows.  But for now,  Iota is not been used by majority of cryptocurrency enthusiast.  Iota seem not to have a direction that deal with specific problem they are intending to solve.  They talk about  no fee transaction and yet their is no working tech.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:59:03 AM

IOTA will not be the next ethereum because they are completely different things  Grin

But, I am assuming your question is about the value of IOTA.

To that, I can finally confidently say:

No way.

Look, IOTA is buggy as hell.  it's been around for a year and a half and it still doesn't even work.
IOTA fan boys will say, "You just don't understand it!" or "Give it time, it's still developing."

Well, I can tell you of some projects that do the same thing as IOTA, and they can do it NOW.

Nano, byteball, even the shitcoin nyancoin works better than iota.

At this point, they will never catch up to other projects.
IOTA shills will never try to say that iota as a bad project. They are all yelling iota as the best payment system in the world. I meant a world of illusion. I remember when a lot of iota fanboys are spreading bullshit about DAG system will take over the blockchain system. but remember that's only worth to be the actual payment system and there is no more advantage from there.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

No, it will not. It's even funny. Firstly, if only because the principle of their work is different. Secondly, because the ethereum is already a giant and it exists for a long time, but there is no IOTA
Onion_Azz

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

no IOTA wont be next ethereum. I feel the next ethereum is NEO. IOTA does have a bright future though and it has some impressive partnerships that will help propel this coin to new ATLS
Happyniall

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:00:50 PM

Iota is different to Ethereum. All though good, still different

arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

in terms of market cap or revenue no one can exclude the fact that IOTA has a really good opportunity especially with bosch involved in it but as for technology they are night and day compared to each other.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: