Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
cooly78

Activity: 602
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

I just read the white paper and the project is ambitious and above all quite innovative.

It is true that the problems raised are real and that there is currently no ideal token distribution.
I hope nevra can contribute to a new way of seeing things.
I can not wait to see how the project will evolve and I will be delighted to contribute.

The wayis long....good luck to the team  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qemjo

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

I like the way this airdrop is organised. You have to be involved into the project to be accepted.
Hope Nevra will be the first of a New airdrop generation.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

I just read the white paper and the project is ambitious and above all quite innovative.

It is true that the problems raised are real and that there is currently no ideal token distribution.
I can not wait to see how the project will evolve and I will be delighted to contribute.

The wayis long....good luck to the team  Smiley

I think the ambitions of the team are very impressive, the WP addresses the fairness of airdrop systems well and highlights the faults.

I am very surprised to see that there are only 118  messages on here so far, I guess the team's concerns about the number of non-genuine signups is being proven to be correct.
ghost911

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

Sounds good. Will see hope will grow. Time is needed.In todays crypto coins is mess and transparency is really missing.
hardly

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

Reminded me of the coins of old, some solid writings in the whitepaper, and best of all asking for no funds at all. We'll see how this plays out, but if you can make the mainnet and distribute, i don't think you'll have any trouble entering the top 200-100 of cyrptos.

Bookmarked this, will observe closely
antyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1033

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:58:08 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 08:24:21 PM by antyivan

Ok. I like the Nem platform. How will your project stand out among others? Smiley
I will follow the development and help if you need to.
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:48:33 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 11:06:20 PM by offthecuff
Merited by gerdab (1)

Update #2
We're currently discussing the total supply of Nevra behind the scenes, and there is a good argument to raise the total supply to 120,000,000 XEV's. If this were to occur, all stakes would still carry the same weight, but multiplied by 1000. So essentially 1 NevraStake would equal 1,000,000 XEV's once the mainnet goes live.

I would like to know what type of supply that's preferred. Nothing has been changed yet, and if it does i will announce it or open a vote here on the thread.

I personally feel around the 100m mark is a good number, people can sometimes be put off by coins that have a smaller total supply because their price seems high.

It's silly really as obviously a supply of 1m coins with a value of $10 is the same as 100m with a value of $0.10 but people seem to think a coin is better to invest in with a lower cost per coin.

Maybe this could be put to a multiple choice vote once the 1000 airdrop participants are known.
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

Well well, finally a nice idea...I'm in for the airdrop distribution. No mine and no ico could be a nice way to distribute coin.
Like the logo..will read better the whitepaper...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bemchan

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:09:21 PM

Reserved
borja ruiz

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

Hi!
Reserved for spanish translation
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:33:37 PM

liberty, equality and ... trust (fraternity)
you are inspired by the motto of my country, France, i like
but i'm worried about all those coin or token premined with holders rewards
in candyland it's promising but in real world full of greedy and dishonest peoples it's less
i don't tell this project is plan to create a valuable coin for to dump at good time but it's in my concern and probably that of others people who aren't interested for easy quick money but more by a solid and trustable longterm project
of course i make allusion at similar project with a vegetable
That's why the airdrop list will be based on the activity that people have on this ANN to avoid the people that can't understand the value of the coin and the people that seek only fortune over night.

The airdrop list will also be verified by the community as well as the dev and mods. So if there are airdrop members who we think are just in it to dump then I would expect concerns would be identified about this during the verification phase.

I really cannot understand people who are dumping for quick profits, crypto as a whole has such great potential over the next few years and any rewards people are taking now would be far higher in the future when crypto becomes mainstream.

There's always some people that will dump, and in some way it will be a necessity for further and better distribution.

The wayis long....good luck to the team  Smiley

I think the ambitions of the team are very impressive, the WP addresses the fairness of airdrop systems well and highlights the faults.

I am very surprised to see that there are only 118  messages on here so far, I guess the team's concerns about the number of non-genuine signups is being proven to be correct.

It's a problem few coins address. As we outlined in the whitepaper, there are essentially two ways that coins have been distributed, either by beginning as an open structure without filters, so that anyone can join, even those who seek to claim double stakes, then transforming into a pyramid or just remaining open to everyone, marketing and hyping as quickly as possible and floating on hot-air.

I'm glad to see everyone expressing their concerns/feedback here on this thread, i appreciate those 1 of those comments over 100s of puppets spamming this thread. And for that reason, this distribution can happen here, open to the public view.

Update #2
We're currently discussing the total supply of Nevra behind the scenes, and there is a good argument to raise the total supply to 120,000,000 XEV's. If this were to occur, all stakes would still carry the same weight, but multiplied by 1000. So essentially 1 NevraStake would equal 1,000,000 XEV's once the mainnet goes live.

I would like to know what type of supply that's preferred. Nothing has been changed yet, and if it does i will announce it or open a vote here on the thread.

What's the dev team's argument for raising the supply? I do think you're moving in a better direction by upping the supply though, but more or less because it seems easier to reach a higher marketcap.

crypto_immunologist

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:03:15 AM

Interesting new launch, plan to follow.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:38:24 AM

Your marketing materials look pretty nice! Leaving a comment here for the airdrop and to continue to monitor the project !

Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

I have read the white paper, and it looks intriguing. It seems like a great project. I like to be a part of this. good luck
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:15:36 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

It seems to me that a lot of thought and emphasis has been put into this projects airdrop distribution.
My main concern however is the actual purpose of this coin. What is Nevra's utility, and what seperates it from the numerous other airdropped coins that have been cropping up lately?
   What are this projects long term goals? Is there a roadmap available? What benefits, or innovation does this coin offer? While I'm all for an evenly distribute coin for the community, I just want to know what purpose does it serve for the community, and what makes Nevra different?
    Though I'm not too sure what this coin will bring to the table, I must say that the distribution process seeem quite thorough on paper! Fairness is one of the most important tenets an airdrop should operate by.
    I'll be watching this thread to see where this thing is headed.  Tongue Only time will tell!

The purpose of Nevra is to recreate a nem-like distribution, but in a more fair and transparent manner. The reason it remains different is how the blockchain will be formed, we are looking into iterating on Nem's multi-sig contracts and making that more accessible. While there won't be a new blockchain created from scratch, we'll be offering our own take on smart contract, and ultimately POS.

The long-term goals is what you'd expect from any ICO coin launching these days, support and development to continue through the years. The details regarding what we have store is lacking, i understand that, but all the info will be made available after the distribution is done.

The emphasis on distribution is heavy, because that's almost the entire basis around every coin launching. How do you distribute coins in a manner that will create the broadest market appeal? If NEM is any indication, and how their blockchain was ultimately formed after the community take-over, Nevra will follow a similar approach.

With the requirement of minimum 1 merit for lower ranked members you actually gave the higher ranked members a tool for excluding those lower members from distribution by basically doing nothing. In this competitive environment you created advantage of one group over another, so it's rather not fair. On a more general level, I must say I don't like the new merit system, since it creates an illusion of justice (or fairness), but in fact it creates another layer of complexity that in long term may lead to unpredictable results. For instance, there's other feature DefaultTrust that is used to punish scammers by exposing their red trust to all members, but recently one of the trusted members (Lauda) was excluded from DT group, and the side effect is now that all scammers marked exclusively by Lauda will probably start popping up here and there since their red trust is no longer instantly visible for others. That's only one example of how not-so-well-thought feature(s) can lead to bad outcome(s).
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:03:23 PM

I knew the author one whom i trust everytime there is an Airdrop or any campaign. Wish this will be successful like your other projs.
Rnd2012

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

We're very exciting to know more about your project the sound very good go ahead that's what we want,,,,, cheers
tetrisdancyo

Activity: 240
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:35:21 PM

"Beginners have to make a profitable remark to participate in the air drop"Although it is difficult, it gains essential power by leaning and outputting the knowledge of crept currency Grin

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
blink_stun

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

I like the idea of this project as it is unique. Do you offer any bounty for promoting this project via Social Media or via Signature?

Will join the Airdrop as well Wink

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

This is a well throughout process that will eliminate spam as much as possible and make the distribution reach the most qualified persons. It will also allow for spread as multiple accounts will easily be eliminated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: