Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

Just checked the wp, happy to have found this one.
I do wonder how this whole airdrop thing will pan out, without real registrations and such.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gapracoolz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

How i Will interested in your coin without any ANN and Spec your coin, what alqo do use etc...without it just garbish coin
ingvarfervent

Activity: 826
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

Hmm, never see that form of distribution  Roll Eyes

I'm in  Cool
DaFingIs

Activity: 37
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

I like that youre actually putting some form of verification into this and look forward to it!

GPLAY - 1# DECENTRALIZED P2P DIGITAL GAMING MARKETPLACE (https://gplaymarket.com)
acryptodealer

Activity: 52
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:44:29 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 06:03:05 PM by acryptodealer
Merited by zdeni82 (10), tk808 (1), gerdab (1)

liberty, equality and ... trust (fraternity)
you are inspired by the motto of my country, France, i like
but i'm worried about all those coin or token premined with holders rewards
in candyland it's promising but in real world full of greedy and dishonest peoples it's less
i don't tell this project is plan to create a valuable coin for to dump at good time but it's in my concern and probably that of others people who aren't interested for easy quick money but more by a solid and trustable longterm project
of course i make allusion at similar project with a vegetable
That's why the airdrop list will be based on the activity that people have on this ANN to avoid the people that can't understand the value of the coin and the people that seek only fortune over night.

The system this coin is relying on to distribute coins is smart in that you have to actively contribute to the thread, but once someone makes a post, like they say in the announcement, they get a stake and own 1/1000th of the currency. I would like to a see a system where people have to actively be involved in the thread so that people become more invested. If we give out coins for a single post, people might just post once, then never come back to the thread. But, if we give out stakes based on time sacrificed to help guide this currency in the beginning stages, we would have a group of people much more committed to the long term success of the currency because they had to sacrifice more to gain a stake.

Quote from: tk808
(1) NevraStake will be granted to all users who express their interest with a well-rounded thought process, essentially giving your opinion, thoughts, concerns, criticism in a single post, you will be granted a stakeholder status.

People just posting once in this thread I feel is too little commitment for someone to get a free stake. People should have to actively participate in the thread to merit a stake or I feel that we will have a group of people that maybe won't be too involved in the success of NEVRA.

Quote from: tk808
I would like to know what type of supply that's preferred. Nothing has been changed yet, and if it does i will announce it or open a vote here on the thread.

Regarding supply. I think that 100 million would work better. I have talked to newcomers to crypto and they are often put off by the high price per coin of bitcoin, so from a marketing standpoint, a larger coin supply makes more sense because people would rather buy 10 currency unites rather than .1 currency units.

Also new logo looks good. Good job MorettiDV
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

Arabic ANN completed , link below :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2948850.new#new
Thank you
Good luck
weav

Activity: 350

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

Just found this project , it looks really interesting . Specifically the distribution method seems pretty good , better then most other new projects i see on here. Hope we will see some more technical details then what was in the white paper in the coming months. Definitely keeping my eye on this one.

bedudul

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:07:05 AM

Hello! A wonderful project, an excellent idea of distribution of tokens with the help of Airdrop. and about NevraStake (NEV) is generated on NEM's blockchain Sounds great.. lets support the dev and his team
rdix

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:06:26 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I really like the straight-up, decentralized and fair approach you've outlined in your white paper. It's also great to see a new coin coming out on the NEM platform.

Aside from NEM, there has never been a more significant, well-rounded distributed airdropped coin in the history of Bitcointalk. Many airdropped coins lack transparency, or have completely avoided the roots, the fundamental ideologies in which the blockchain was based on, and that’s freedom by a decentralized blockchain.

Totally agree.

I would like to learn more about the next steps after the airdrop. Any ideas for unique uses for this coin, once it's released? How could it be used to maintain fairness and decentralization?

rdix

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:11:11 AM

Newbie and Jr. Members will have to acquire at least 1 merit from another SR-Member or higher on the thread to be eligible for 1 NevraStake...

Well, that takes me out of the running for the moment -- it's really out of a poster's control whether or not they get a Merit.  Smiley  But in any case, I still support the ideas here, and hope Nevra/XEV succeeds.
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

The newest member of the Nevra team is CryptoRX, he'll be helping maintain this thread and some other stuff in the future. Expect a lot of good things to come in the future from him and the entire team.

~T.k.

Welcome CryptoRX, if there is anything I can do to help out please just let me know.
muchachita14

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

This project looks good. I will keep an eye in this project
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:18:12 AM

The newest member of the Nevra team is CryptoRX, he'll be helping maintain this thread and some other stuff in the future. Expect a lot of good things to come in the future from him and the entire team.

~T.k.

Welcome CryptoRX, if there is anything I can do to help out please just let me know.

Thanks for the welcome offthecuff. Let's get this show on the road!

I will update the thread as and when there is new information so keep an eye out for that  Wink
Bitalex56

Activity: 184
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

can you open a channel in telegrams , we could talk and get to know the news.
maracuja1

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:49:27 PM

Wow, this is something new! Nevra (XEV) airdrop is the most challenging airdrop I've seen so far but that also makes it the most exciting as this time, constant involvement and genuine community support are the only things that matter in order to be eligible, a truly merit based airdrop.

While reading the whitepaper, the paragraph I could relate the most to is "Many airdropped coins lack transparency, or have completely avoided the roots, the fundamental ideologies in which the blockchain was based on, and that’s freedom by a decentralized blockchain."  Yes, I totally agree, things have turned to the commercial side with zero to little value added by each of the hundreds of new ICO that come out monthly. That is why I would be very happy to be part of Nevra's community, because it has chosen a different path.

I also agree with acryptodealer that total supply of 1 million might be too low, I would suggest 10 million for easier adoption by people newer to crypto.

Ps: The is a small type error in the first paragraph on the announcement, the a needs to be removed in  "to achieve a the".
weav

Activity: 350

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:23:15 PM

Wow, this is something new! Nevra (XEV) airdrop is the most challenging airdrop I've seen so far but that also makes it the most exciting as this time, constant involvement and genuine community support are the only things that matter in order to be eligible, a truly merit based airdrop.

While reading the whitepaper, the paragraph I could relate the most to is "Many airdropped coins lack transparency, or have completely avoided the roots, the fundamental ideologies in which the blockchain was based on, and that’s freedom by a decentralized blockchain."  Yes, I totally agree, things have turned to the commercial side with zero to little value added by each of the hundreds of new ICO that come out monthly. That is why I would be very happy to be part of Nevra's community, because it has chosen a different path.

I also agree with acryptodealer that total supply of 1 million might be too low, I would suggest 10 million for easier adoption by people newer to crypto.

Ps: The is a small type error in the first paragraph on the announcement, the a needs to be removed in  "to achieve a the".
The dev said they are discussing to raise the supply to 120,000,000 XEV . I agree that it would be better to raise the supply , most people seem to look at price per coin instead of the total supply.

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:28:35 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 10:46:44 PM by tk808

The current stakeholders sheet is done. This does not reflect in any way a guarantee of filtering or inclusion in the stakeholders. It's merely an acknowledgement and consolidation of all the users on this thread, who've shown their interest towards being a stakeholder.

If there is any error, any entries counted twice, let me know VIA pm only. Again, this is a rough outline.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14-T3vlhQhs7djDLb8TEvDrLHKbeomT4dH4dKmVpn1m8/edit?usp=sharing

Our website should be available by this weekend.

Edit: We're still actively recruiting blockchain developers, DM me if you're interested.
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:31:07 PM

The current stakeholders sheet is done. This does not reflect in any way a guarantee of filtering or inclusion in the stakeholders. It's merely an acknowledgement and consolidation of all the users on this thread, who've shown their interest towards being a stakeholder.

If there is any error, any entries counted twice, let me know VIA pm only. Again, this is a rough outline.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14-T3vlhQhs7djDLb8TEvDrLHKbeomT4dH4dKmVpn1m8/edit?usp=sharing

Our website should be available by this weekend.

Really happy to be in your list of stakeholder, i like your idea of distribution based on an egalitarian idea, hope this coin can have a great future.
You're in my coin list to see...maybe you could need italian translation?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
pdahl

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:36:06 PM

Interesting. I like your values. Looking forward to take part of the airdrop if I pass the evaluation.

Got some questions about the project, but I've yet to read the whitepaper since you value comments more the earlier they appear in the thread  Smiley
renaldn

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:44:00 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 09:54:09 PM by renaldn

Your project looks really interesting and I'd really like to be part of it as trust is the foundation of all my relationships. The way you want to distribute your XEV is really different and represents for me the pledge of a healthy crypto. I like very much your desire of creating an egalitarian system involving the community.The NEM blockchain will for sure be able to support the growth of the 1st part of your project.
Good luck and thank you for embarking me with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: