Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
solt

Activity: 39
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

It is a very interesting project Grin
I knew that distribution of XEM had a distortion after XEM robbery from Coincheck in Japan.
I have many interests in NEM,; but for the issue of distribution of XEM with the distortion know it.
I believe that XEV becomes the project that is more splendid than NEM with equality, freedom, splendid nature of the nature called the trust.
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

When will you start the Airdrop campaign ? I will wait this:X

Registration closes on the 31st March, The first page has a lot of info about what the requirements are to be one of the 1000 but basically, users will be granted a stake if they express their interest with a well-rounded thought process, essentially giving their opinion, thoughts, concerns, criticism in a single post.

I would recommend having a good read of the whitepaper, there is a link to it on the first page.

tac88

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

I'm wishing success of a project.
Mr_QuanRuby

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

I'm waiting for your Airdrop campion
WillingnessCrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 38

Chinese and Japanese translator

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:28:54 AM

This is not a simple airdrop, if you want to share the stake, u need to get at least one merit from Sr member or above along with some constructive comments. I suggest you careful read the whitepaper and Ann. The website has just released today. Simple, but pretty.

Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:16:58 AM

I like this idea of equal opportunities that this project vehicle, it is a lost ideal in the current crypto world where capital becomes more and more the essential criterion to enter a project in which we want to participate.

Crypto was essentially turned towards decentralization, and not monopolization, this project embodies in my opinion this ideal, giving each member of the community an equal chance with the other members

I hope to be part of this project and bring my contribution to the development of the community
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

I'm wishing success of a project.

When will you start the Airdrop campaign ? I will wait this:X

waiting for the airdrop Smiley

Sounds good.

Why don't you guys go take a look at the original post and perhaps the whitepaper. To qualify for a stake, you need to show that you have at least read and understood the OP, not just post 1 liner cookie cutters hoping to catch an airdrop.
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

Hi. I will be happy to be a part of XEV community!
I like the philosophy of the project. I can only recall a few airdrops, which are declared similar principles. But not one of them did not make such transparent distribution.

P.S. Sorry for my English.
Narita

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

Hi,dev.
I'm interested in your project and philosophy.

How many pos rewards do you think ?
Hype coins cause dumping,pumping.
I hope to be released fairness coin(unrelated dumping and pumping) 

I'm sorry that my English isn't very good...
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:10:26 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I have made the post in Reddit NEM Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/nem/comments/7yn5aj/nevra_try_to_recreate_nems_distribution_and/

and in ICOCrypto Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/7yn8lm/nevra_try_to_recreate_nems_distribution_and/

May be some of participants still remember NEM's story

Irenjosh

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

I have made the post in Reddit NEM Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/nem/comments/7yn5aj/nevra_try_to_recreate_nems_distribution_and/

and in ICOCrypto Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/7yn8lm/nevra_try_to_recreate_nems_distribution_and/

May be some of participants still remember NEM's story

Well done mate. Lets spread the word, this project is a one of a kind. For those questions like how to join the airdrop, i would advice you read the white paper and announcement on this thread.

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
JohnnyKlatil

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

Found this project on reddit and it really caught my eye. No ICOs/ERC20 tokens and everyone can take a part - Basic requirements to look more trustworthy as a cryptocurrency + people don´t have to waste electricity on the mining process. Let´s hope that this project succeeds and will have a strong community Smiley

I would also like to take part in the airdrop. Not sure how the merit thing works as I registered just few moments ago. I think I need it from a higher ranked user here.
If it helps, here is my reddit acc (at least you will see that I am no spammer) : https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyklatil

Good luck with the project + I am really thrilled to become part of the community  Smiley
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:16:45 PM

Am I wrong or still there is not a wallet? Am I missing something? I like the idea in itself, surely it is an airdrop with a completely different structure than those we usually know.
Sorry but I don't know very well the NEM project, is there a dedicated wallet?
litec0ins

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

Started a simple strawpoll to view your take on increasing Nevra's Supply to 125,000,000 (up from 1,250,000). Stakes weight will remained unchanged, just the total supply. Wanted to do this to update some inconsistent information on the ANN. Vote here: http://www.strawpoll.me/15106155/r

The vote will end in a few days, just taking a quick sample.

I'm 100% for increasing the supply. A real currency needs more than just 1,25 million coins.

Am I wrong or still there is not a wallet? Am I missing something? I like the idea in itself, surely it is an airdrop with a completely different structure than those we usually know.

NEM has a dedicated wallet in which people can hold tokens that will eventually be exchangeable for real XEV on it's own blockchain.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

Started a simple strawpoll to view your take on increasing Nevra's Supply to 125,000,000 (up from 1,250,000). Stakes weight will remained unchanged, just the total supply. Wanted to do this to update some inconsistent information on the ANN. Vote here: http://www.strawpoll.me/15106155/r

I'm 100% for increasing the supply. A real currency needs more than just 1,25 million coins.

NEM has a dedicated wallet in which people can hold tokens that will eventually be exchangeable for real XEV on it's own blockchain.
It would be cool though to see only a small amount in circulation for an airdrop as the majority are much higher, I would like to see how the price will sit with a low amount also.
Airdrops can be good sometimes, the way you guys are doing this is a little bit different and something to be part of.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

Thank you for the clarification. So I can download the NEM wallet right now
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

Found this project on reddit and it really caught my eye. No ICOs/ERC20 tokens and everyone can take a part - Basic requirements to look more trustworthy as a cryptocurrency + people don´t have to waste electricity on the mining process. Let´s hope that this project succeeds and will have a strong community Smiley

I would also like to take part in the airdrop. Not sure how the merit thing works as I registered just few moments ago. I think I need it from a higher ranked user here.
If it helps, here is my reddit acc (at least you will see that I am no spammer) : https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyklatil

Good luck with the project + I am really thrilled to become part of the community  Smiley

Reddit account above looks real.

I can reward you by 1 merit if you able to make quality post about XEV in this thread.

Thanks
JohnnyKlatil

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:36:46 PM
Merited by BluRPie (1)

Reddit account above looks real.

I can reward you by 1 merit if you able to make quality post about XEV in this thread.

Thanks
Here you go Wink

So... As I am a member of a NEM Community and love reading about new projects running on top their infrastructure (In this case the Nevra Mosaic Tokens), I stumbled upon this project. I really liked the idea of the NEM project & also their start. Instead of creating shady ICOs they gave chance to active members to take a part in the airdrop (For free, later for payment ~80 USD at that time), with one stake being 2.25 million coins. In this case Nevra follows the footsteps of this well-known currency and uses it´s tech to run its own airdrop. People can join this airdrop by just posting their opinion - which is awesome (even the people without money put in crypto can join). Even in 2018 you can hardly find another coins trying to distribute tokens fairly, without money compensation. The developer is going to distribute 1000 stakes, which is in my opinion high enough to avoid scenarios like few individuals holding majority of coins. That can have a positive impact on the future price, as well as its recognition in the future. We will see how the things will turn out for Nevra, however the project looks promising to me  Smiley
PrivateEnemy

Activity: 315
Merit: 13

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:48:36 PM

Idea of fair distribution is very fresh for me in the current world of ICO and Masternodes. But all must understand that cryptoworld and cryptocommunity bechaviour were changed. Don't wait that Nevra will be new NEM. It will be other story if story will happen.

vincent b

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

I read all the parts of this thread, and I want to be a stakeholder. I don't know how to help this project, but I will tell my friends around me about this good project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: