Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
lucilledoll

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:22:52 PM

HI, I am new to crypto. I am trying to learn and this sounds like an exciting opportunity. I really like the egalitarian ideas behind the distribution plan. I think the user filtering process is a good idea and I hope it works to confront the problem of bots.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mustafa.k786

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

Hi Team,

I am interested to be a part of Nevra.

I can translate - Hindi. I am from India. My mother tongue is Hindi.

Please PM.

Regards,
Kamal
mustafa.k786

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:13:48 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

It is true that almost all airdrops are not transparent in their distributions and early adopters benefits a great deal simply because they were fortunate enough. After reading this white paper and understanding that this project aims to solve these problems of past airdrop projects and provide for equality of distribution of the airdrop, trust in the developers and freedom without any authority to enter, I must say that this project is an exciting one to watch out for. From the white paper I can see that the technical blockchain goals are to be updated on the white paper, I look forward to it and hope it will be easy to understand.

Although am just a Jr member with no merit to join in and have a stake in this project, I hope it succeed so that other upcoming airdrop projects will use this and NEM as benchmark to their airdrop projects. Good luck
Laher

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:23:53 PM

Hi T.k.

Thanks for the update, unfortunately I have not been able to come on discord yet. (I surprisingly do have an account to the app, so will pop in next time).

Looking forward to the unreleased technical details for the mainnet. Hope to chat to y'all on discord soon, at the next meet up. (My username is Synth on there)
sorin90

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:02:50 AM

It is true that almost all airdrops are not transparent in their distributions and early adopters benefits a great deal simply because they were fortunate enough. After reading this white paper and understanding that this project aims to solve these problems of past airdrop projects and provide for equality of distribution of the airdrop, trust in the developers and freedom without any authority to enter, I must say that this project is an exciting one to watch out for. From the white paper I can see that the technical blockchain goals are to be updated on the white paper, I look forward to it and hope it will be easy to understand.

Although am just a Jr member with no merit to join in and have a stake in this project, I hope it succeed so that other upcoming airdrop projects will use this and NEM as benchmark to their airdrop projects. Good luck
That's what I like about this project. I think all members should have equal chances in an airdrop, no matter their rank here. Because a higher rank here, doesn't mean that the member is going to be a true holder or would ever get involved in the coins future. New members could have great ideas and some coins take that opportunity away from them

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:31:45 AM

I think this will be a good news to everyone. Support Nevra and join success. I will support this project.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
deytraderfx

Activity: 476
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:04:43 AM

Friends, how to connect to the discord channel?

Thanks!!
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

Friends, how to connect to the discord channel?

Thanks!!

https://discordapp.com/invite/BjFGVeR
taidulvseh78044

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:54:17 AM

...Edit: It's very easy to take people's money on BTT, but it's harder to actually deliver on words. I'm more concerned with delivering on what we are proposing with Nevra and getting the test-net, and eventual main-net up and running.

That's an honest strategy. There's been too many ICOs where the dev took the money and ran without developing anything. Not accepting donations without a working coin proves you are serious about the project.

Honest yeah, but foolish also a yes. People are drawn to big money, "money makes money." It's an up-hill battle in gaining traction and support, and that's an up-hill battle i'm willing to tackle head on. All this coin needs more visionaries who are willing to help push this coin to the next level.

In essence, nothing to worry about, Nevra will be accomplished and we will succeed.
XEV is sure to be successful at 2018, and the team's input makes me see the hope.There are so many ICO projects now that more projects will disappear.Only a more equitable distribution is the future of the encrypted currency.I'm looking forward to the success of XEV
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

I think that we should apply additional requirements to avoid huge number of  multiregistrations.
I propose the following requirement - Each participant must have telegram account + Twitter or Facebook or Medium or Reddit account, registered before 10th of Feb.

Social Media accounts it is good feed for review of registrations.

It's useless. People can buy all kinds of social media accounts.

The only criteria should be the contribution to this project. And it's quite difficult to measure.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

Hi T.k.

Thanks for the update, unfortunately I have not been able to come on discord yet. (I surprisingly do have an account to the app, so will pop in next time).

Looking forward to the unreleased technical details for the mainnet. Hope to chat to y'all on discord soon, at the next meet up. (My username is Synth on there)

Obviously, you are just another puppet account trying to get a slot...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:31:27 AM

I think that this prj has the same quality in the thread that I see only in semux in the last period.Many people here has semux signature by the way. I think XEV will be my next signature if there will be some kind of bounty...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Smoker00

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

...skip...
In accordance with new-account merit restrictions, all users are subjected to 3-rounds of puppet and fake account filtering. The first round will be filtered by the Nevra team, the second by the community, and a 3rd round of a re-review by the Nevra team.
If any users are found to be faked, or been mistakenly filtered, they will have a chance to object to their account being filtered. More details will be explained later.
...skip...

These terms of participation in the airdrop I really like. Rarely are such limitations. But I think that this rule will benefit the project!
I want to participate in the project!

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ████      ▒██           ░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
       ████          ████    ▒██████          ░███           ░███████████▒             ███▒         ████       ███████████░   ░█████████████    ▒██████████
       ████░      ▒████ ██    ██████░        ░████         █████████████████░         ░█████       ░████      ░███████████    ▒████████████▒       ████████
       ░████   ▒████▒    ██    ██████       ▒█████░      █████████████████████░       ▒██████      ▒███░      ▒███▒                ████            ████████
        ████▒██████       ██  ▒██████░     ░██████░     ███████████████████████       ████████     ████       ████░               ░███▒           ░███▒████
        ░███████▒          ██ ████████    ░███████░    ░██████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██████     ░███▒░████    ████       ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░        ████░          ░███▒ ████
        ███████             ░▒███░▒███   ░████░███░    ▒█████░   █░   █░   █████     ▒███░  ████  ░███▒      ░███████████         ████          ░████  ████
      ▒██████░               ████  ████ ▒███▒ ░███░    ░██████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██████     ████    ████ ▒███░      ▒███░                ████          ███████████
    ░██████░ ███            ▒███░  ▒███▒███▒  ░███░     ███████████████████████░     ████     ████████       ████                ▒███▒         ████████████
   ▒██████  █████           ███▒    ███████   ░███░      █████████████████████░     ░███▒      ███████      ░████                ████░        ▒███░    ████
  ▒█████░    █████         ▒███     ▒█████    ░███░       ██████████████████░       ▒███░       █████▒      ▒███████████         ████        ░███░     ████
░█████       █████░        ███▒░░    ███▒     ░███▒      ▒████████████████░         ████         ████░      ████████████        ░████       ░████      ████
░████         ▒████▒          ██                        ██▒░
░███░          ░█████░        ██
  ▒██             ▒█████      ░█░ ░
    █               ▒█████░      ▒
                      ░█████████▒
  Xmoneta is the world's first decentralized     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Encrypted Messenger for social and business communication ▄▀▄▀
  Join the new world with us!
        FaceboookTwitterTelegramBitcointalk
       YoutubeMediumLinkedinInstagram
tonyz

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:59:44 AM

It's a very interesting project, and I'm very interested in it.The wallet needs to be nice
best wish to XEV fly to the moon

phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

- For the first time I saw a distributed project with an ideal of equality, very new, although I'm not sure the dev team will really make it equal.
- The site is beautiful, but without security, if it updates many more important things there then security is needed.
- No news about progress on blockchain? Github is empty.
- I will temporarily follow Twitter and Discord, the future maybe I will help something when the project launch.
rafeyip

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:18:10 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 09:02:07 AM by rafeyip

Equality, freedom and trust are all necessary elements in my belief in the long-term development of the community. And in line with the concept of Satoshi. I participated in many projects from 2013 and realized that only projects that are equal, free and trust can have a larger community and develop for a long time. I participated in the NEM project in 2014, and now I believe Xev is building a truly equitable community of trust and freedom. I am honored to be able to witness the Nevra main network coming online. Since 2015, I have built nemchina.com website and Chinese translation to promote the project in China. Has a wealth of experience in the Chinese community. Although am just a Jr member,But I hope the team can give me the opportunity to participate in community construction and promote xev's development.
Wish the great success of XEV project! Smiley

Detailed:
1. Establish QQ group 【Done】(QQ group ID:361049202)
2. Manual translation of white papers
3. Establish Nevra Chinese news website
4. Set up China to promote the team
5. Provide Mainnet online software translation
6. ANN Translation and Publication   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2937934.msg30176103#msg30176103  by Moore
7.Long-term translation of Nevra (XEV) articles and publishing on Chinese news websites
Lexxon

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

I'm newbie to the cryptoworld. And so, reading the rules of distribution, at first I was surprised at such difficult requirements. But at the same time I thought about it. All the previous distributions in which I tried to participate were very simple. And therefore, at the moment they are worthless. Here I see quite another, the creator is not aimed to get a momentary profit. He wants to create more than just another new crypto currency. He wants to create a community of thinking people interested in the future. Listen to it, and promote everything together. I want to be part of this community. I wish good luck to all of us.

MorettiDV

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

- For the first time I saw a distributed project with an ideal of equality, very new, although I'm not sure the dev team will really make it equal.
- The site is beautiful, but without security, if it updates many more important things there then security is needed.
- I will temporarily follow Twitter and Discord, the future maybe I will help something when the project launch.
About the website, i think that you reffer to SSL, well the website is static so we don't need SSL because we don't process data. If you refer to the security of the server, the website is hosted on Google Cloud service so there is no problem with security from my point of view ( yes we use some external files but those files are from validate providers )
So in those terms until the mainnet is launched the website will remain static.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:43:46 AM

About the website, i think that you reffer to SSL, well the website is static so we don't need SSL because we don't process data. If you refer to the security of the server, the website is hosted on Google Cloud service so there is no problem with security from my point of view ( yes we use some external files but those files are from validate providers )
So in those terms until the mainnet is launched the website will remain static.
Yes I know it.
But there are many people in the crypto world quite strange.
They need to feel safe surfing the web (although they may not have to provide any personal information on the site).
I have some friends like that, they are quite upset when watching a site without SLL.
And I think that's pretty funny, but maybe that's not the case. I just randomly mention this when thinking of those people, nothing.  Smiley
CrazyClock

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:43:38 AM

I honestly do not quite understand what exactly is at stake in this project. Basic information, which is given in the header of the theme tells us about some utopian postulates of equality, freedom and trust. And from the description I did not understand how the developers are going to achieve this. The existing blockchain systems already have mechanisms that allow regulating the activities of the network on an equal footing for all participants. There are systems of remuneration for members of the chains. What is the novelty and innovative approach of this project? What lies behind the words Equality, Freedom and Trust?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: