Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
Silkystarr

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:50:35 AM

XEV airdrop - how to get?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

Nevra distribution method is very good
In this case I think the community will grow healthily
I am Japanese, but in Japan, coins with strong community such as MONA and ZNY are appreciated.
As long as equitable distribution is done, unreasonable dumps and pumps will never happen and it will be stable and reliable

I am very honest with the development team who does not do ICO from the beginning. There is too much fraudulent things that ICO now is talking about only dreams and collecting only money from the start without anything to be lazy.

I am very looking forward to the mainnet!
ElijahSanju

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

I am open to do Hindi Translation
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

Each participant must have telegram account + Twitter or Facebook or Medium or Reddit account, registered before 10th of Feb.

Social Media accounts it is good feed for review of registrations.

That is also the reason why there will be 3 rounds of "vetting" prior to the final confirmation of stakeholders.
or if in need can add kyc verification because it seems for now only that can prevent multi account

It really doesn't. KYC is as useless as verifying through telegram. You get real idenities sure, but what a mess. You also get easily faked ID's/stolen, which is the most damaging thing to crypto.

KYC verification are more destructive for the entire crypto climate than anything else ever conceived in crypto, it's very dangerous to share IDs with anyone. The only ones who should ever release their ID's are the ones who are making the ICO's or requiring users. Would these guy ever share their ID's with you? No, then you shoulden't either.

Quote from: tk808
Avoid, new precedent trying to be set, the more people the give in, then you'll have to give you info out for every single airdropped/bounty out there.
It's very dangerous for you to trust these non-reputable individuals with your information and for the future of cryptos as a whole, yet no one is discussing this.

You can blame Polymath for this, they don't want to work harder filter to filter puppets, so instead they want your ID.

There is probably nothing we can do to stop this, because the vast majority of people trying to do airdrops are very likely to hand over their info without a second thought. This has major repercussions, some of the worst repercussions we will see ever in crypto.

The best thing you can do if you're reading this, is to not give in to these new information whores, who are more than likely to flip your IDs on the darkweb for a profit.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752994.msg28133798#msg28133798

Hah!! Finally!! I thought I was the only one to think that KYC requests for airdrops are nothing more than scams trying to steal your identity! I mean - I know there are certain exchanges that require this information for higher level withdrawals - and ICO's that are potentially dealing with large scale $$ but seriously why on earth in the age of repetitive scamming and airdrops being prolific with it - does someone purposely send your real ID to an unregulated crypto entity noone has ever heard of - just because they will "supposedly" give you some free tokens.
KYC is part of AML - and an airdrop shouldn't have any money transactions so why do they need this information if no money is changing hands?

So yes - I agree with everyone who thinks KYC for an airdrop is just outright rubbish. SMH at anyone who thinks a few random crypto tokens are worth your real ID dets. SMH...

ponyongie

Activity: 174
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

Yes,  NEVRA team is promoting Trust by not asking KYC. So you guys should also promote Equality by not trying to sign up multiple accounts.  I know the team has their way to track it but we should respect the rules and give chance to other real people. Everyone has their Freedom to do what they want but if we all want to succeed the project,  the first thing that we must practice is following and respecting the rules.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

I don't use Discord so much, is it ok if I follow this thread as a mainly source of informations?
btcionchi

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:58:17 PM

Can I join in?XEV I really want to get it. Who can help me get it?
btcionchi

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:20:34 PM

My thoughts on XEV:
First of all, the author doesn't have a very clear description of the XEV effect, and only tells the community when and how to get XEV.
However, it is simply a matter of telling the community about the number and distribution of XEV applications.
In addition, I suggest that XEV authorities can adopt CPU/GPU mining reward?
I don't know by submitting ideas and opinions of how much people can get XEV but it is clear that most of the translation of reward amount, so some people have to get XEV through informal means
Last hope team see my Suggestions and comments, please do not question my account is new problem, because most of the time is I see posts, unless really interested in COINS will reply.
                                                                                                    Wish: XEV is getting better and better.
ewuyis1998

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:26:55 PM

It's a very interesting project, and I'm very interested in it.The wallet needs to be nice
It's good
ingvarfervent

Activity: 826
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

I don't use Discord so much, is it ok if I follow this thread as a mainly source of informations?

Yes, all info that all must know - on forum, but on discord easy to told about smf, it like chat  Wink

Can I join in?XEV I really want to get it. Who can help me get it?

You can, but need merited by SR.member or higher and remember  Nevra - community coin, so you must write smf. good, not only "interesting project, give me coins"  Cheesy
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:09:28 PM

Each participant must have telegram account + Twitter or Facebook or Medium or Reddit account, registered before 10th of Feb.

Social Media accounts it is good feed for review of registrations.

That is also the reason why there will be 3 rounds of "vetting" prior to the final confirmation of stakeholders.
or if in need can add kyc verification because it seems for now only that can prevent multi account

It really doesn't. KYC is as useless as verifying through telegram. You get real idenities sure, but what a mess. You also get easily faked ID's/stolen, which is the most damaging thing to crypto.

KYC verification are more destructive for the entire crypto climate than anything else ever conceived in crypto, it's very dangerous to share IDs with anyone. The only ones who should ever release their ID's are the ones who are making the ICO's or requiring users. Would these guy ever share their ID's with you? No, then you shoulden't either.

Quote from: tk808
Avoid, new precedent trying to be set, the more people the give in, then you'll have to give you info out for every single airdropped/bounty out there.
It's very dangerous for you to trust these non-reputable individuals with your information and for the future of cryptos as a whole, yet no one is discussing this.

You can blame Polymath for this, they don't want to work harder filter to filter puppets, so instead they want your ID.

There is probably nothing we can do to stop this, because the vast majority of people trying to do airdrops are very likely to hand over their info without a second thought. This has major repercussions, some of the worst repercussions we will see ever in crypto.

The best thing you can do if you're reading this, is to not give in to these new information whores, who are more than likely to flip your IDs on the darkweb for a profit.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752994.msg28133798#msg28133798

Hah!! Finally!! I thought I was the only one to think that KYC requests for airdrops are nothing more than scams trying to steal your identity! I mean - I know there are certain exchanges that require this information for higher level withdrawals - and ICO's that are potentially dealing with large scale $$ but seriously why on earth in the age of repetitive scamming and airdrops being prolific with it - does someone purposely send your real ID to an unregulated crypto entity noone has ever heard of - just because they will "supposedly" give you some free tokens.
KYC is part of AML - and an airdrop shouldn't have any money transactions so why do they need this information if no money is changing hands?

So yes - I agree with everyone who thinks KYC for an airdrop is just outright rubbish. SMH at anyone who thinks a few random crypto tokens are worth your real ID dets. SMH...

I think that my "real" ID is kind of governmental rubbish anyway (this has little to do with my natural identity) and I am sweetly satisfied to earn something with this junk   but of course I want to avoid  troubles and because of this I am cautious. Maybe some day we have cryptografic identity which is separate from governmental databases.
Laher

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:51:02 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 09:04:50 PM by Laher

Hi T.k.

Thanks for the update, unfortunately I have not been able to come on discord yet. (I surprisingly do have an account to the app, so will pop in next time).

Looking forward to the unreleased technical details for the mainnet. Hope to chat to y'all on discord soon, at the next meet up. (My username is Synth on there)

Obviously, you are just another puppet account trying to get a slot...

That's a mighty accusation you have against me. Would a puppet account have over 18k XEM? I look forward to talking to you on discord, as synth (old username) when I have the time.

I clearly stated I signed up to BTT for this airdrop, as the project interests me, but I need more technical details and use case scenarios to take part in the convo, instead of one hit wonders like this that is negative and detrimental to this thread.

I actually use discord, rather than twitter or facebook. I have an account on the former, rather than the latter! Trying to assign social media requirements, is a bit futile, as someone stated, they can easily be made.
rafeyip

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:48:45 AM

How i Will interested in your coin without any ANN and Spec your coin, what alqo do use etc...without it just garbish coin

If you do not have enough time inside the crypto world and see the history of many cryptographic projects.
You do not know the importance of Equality freedom trust. Algorithms and technologies are just a secondary factor in cryptocurrency.
The important thing is community.A coin from the community is stronger than a digital technology that's just technology. More long-term development. Hope that more people can understand!
bonipper

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:40:57 AM

My thoughts on XEV:
First of all, the author doesn't have a very clear description of the XEV effect, and only tells the community when and how to get XEV.

The dev does give a clear description of the XEV project. It's initially going to be a fork of NEM, then get enhanced after the main net starts. NEM itself was going to be started as a NXT fork, the ideas for enhanced features came after its distribution phase.

At the current time, Nevra's final mainnet may be inherently based on NEM. The goal will to be initially fork off of NEM and iterate on technical features, enhancing them

NEM gathered a community of developers with the skill sets to add enhanced features, and XEV is at the developer gathering phase. We won't know what enhanced features can be added until the developer team is fully formed, and its skill sets known.
azvn

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:01:10 AM

reserved
Do u need Vietnamese translation ?
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:03:30 AM

How i Will interested in your coin without any ANN and Spec your coin, what alqo do use etc...without it just garbish coin

If you do not have enough time inside the crypto world and see the history of many cryptographic projects.
You do not know the importance of Equality freedom trust. Algorithms and technologies are just a secondary factor in cryptocurrency.
The important thing is community.A coin from the community is stronger than a digital technology that's just technology. More long-term development. Hope that more people can understand!

I only agree half with your opinion. For a coin, the community is important, but without the great technology and algorithms that accompany it, no matter how powerful the community is, the coin will die.
You can imagine simple: a tree - algorithms and technology, the dev team is the root of the tree - the community is the stem and branches of the tree.
Do you think a tree can survive without roots?
mokeyking

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:07:22 AM

I can translate the post to VietNam if needed!
utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:12:17 AM

It seems a solid project to me. Anyway, I can make some videos for promotion of the project. What should I do now?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Lexxon

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:15:56 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 08:42:04 AM by Lexxon

I read all 30 pages of the topic and I can not understand those people who are advised to use social networks and services like Twitter and Instagram for additional identification. Someone says, let's take in the community only those who have 300+ subscribers on Twitter. There are many people who do not use Twitter. Many do not like facebook, but that does not not make them unworthy to participate. Equality, you must remember this.

I am more concerned with the issue of trust. I'll tell you right away, I'm not accusing anyone. The second round of filtering by community voting is of course great. But I ask the development team to look very carefully for this round. I think that most of the community members with ranks above Sr. Member is familiar with each other. And one can not exclude such a situation that they can secretly unite and simply remove from the community people with ranks less by a simple vote if the filtered participants after the first round will be more than 1000. Moreover, an additional reward is expected for this. You can say that I have a mania of conspiracies, I will not be offended  Wink

summerblock

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:27:47 AM

reserved
Do u need Vietnamese translation ?

The only open translations are:

Spanish (Open)
                 Japanese (Open)
                 German (Open)

Hi Nevra friends,

Happy to announce Spanish ANN is ready:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3030531.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: