Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:44:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
makecurrency

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:15:44 AM

I am interested in project, but i have not merit. Can i participate?
summerblock

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:39:50 AM

I am interested in project, but i have not merit. Can i participate?

Hi there,

Yes you can still be a stakeholder if you make constant contributions tot his thread that add value to the discussion. Read the FAQ:

How do i become a Nevrastake holder?
The only requirement is to contribute to the thread, with a well-rounded post (constructive, criticism, wanting to contribute and etc). It should be noted that merely saying "interested," "reserved" or anything along those lines will not be considered. We don't need a paragraph, but just a well-written thought process of 3-4 sentences, so this thread is not being spammed by new accounts. That's the only requirement to actually be a part of this. There is no google forum, no signatures, nothing at all that will require you to market on behalf of this coin.

It's not too late to join and contribute with what you can, I am also a newbie without merit as you can see.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

I read all 30 pages of the topic and I can not understand those people who are advised to use social networks and services like Twitter and Instagram for additional identification. Someone says, let's take in the community only those who have 300+ subscribers on Twitter. There are many people who do not use Twitter. Many do not like facebook, but that does not not make them unworthy to participate. Equality, you must remember this.

I am more concerned with the issue of trust. I'll tell you right away, I'm not accusing anyone. The second round of filtering by community voting is of course great. But I ask the development team to look very carefully for this round. I think that most of the community members with ranks above Sr. Member is familiar with each other. And one can not exclude such a situation that they can secretly unite and simply remove from the community people with ranks less by a simple vote if the filtered participants after the first round will be more than 1000. Moreover, an additional reward is expected for this. You can say that I have a mania of conspiracies, I will not be offended  Wink

The idea of additional verification with social accounts is a nonsense, so I really doubt it will be used.
I'd be really surprised if it gained support of Nevra team.
Lexxon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

The idea of additional verification with social accounts is a nonsense, so I really doubt it will be used.

I admit this possibility only as one of the criteria for additional verification if there is a suspicion of a puppet.
And only, personally from the team of developers in a personal conversation when checking.
But not as an obligatory condition for participation in the community.

In addition, the creator understands that these accounts at this moment do not specifically confirm.
There were too many such airdrops and bounties, because of which a lot of accounts were created and pumped, although they belong to the same person.

moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

I admit this possibility only as one of the criteria for additional verification if there is a suspicion of a puppet.
And only, personally from the team of developers in a personal conversation when checking.
But not as an obligatory condition for participation in the community.

In addition, the creator understands that these accounts at this moment do not specifically confirm.
There were too many such airdrops and bounties, because of which a lot of accounts were created and pumped, although they belong to the same person.
Everyone's worry is superfluous, DEV will handle well
tony_san

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:22:24 PM

Interesting project , do you will think about build a community . We just talk on the bitcointalk or any other social platform , it is not enough . But it is not enough , we should have a place that belong to ourself . We can get lots of support from community .
I will keep up paying attention to this project , good work .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
zhanglichen

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

Interesting project , do you will think about build a community . We just talk on the bitcointalk or any other social platform , it is not enough . But it is not enough , we should have a place that belong to ourself . We can get lots of support from community .
I will keep up paying attention to this project , good work .

Nice ideal , but I have see so many communities , if we have a mobile app for this , I think it should be more better .
I am an android developer , if you need this , you can PM me .
Thanks for you hard work , wishes I can be the holder .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
zhanglichen

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:29:29 PM

Can you give us more information about it .
Without no signature is very simple , but I think we should to do other things to announce this project .
Maybe devs should think out the  signature again , it's real a good choice , I think .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
coingifts

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

Since there only have 1000 stakeholders in the airdrop, I think additional social verification and KYC is necessary, to avoid one person has multiple stakes.
It is airdrop, not ico, so people from any country should be allowed.

BeasleySavage

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

Since there only have 1000 stakeholders in the airdrop, I think additional social verification and KYC is necessary, to avoid one person has multiple stakes.

As many have said, it's not accomplishing anything to require additional social verification, as it takes less than 5min to create one. They haven't released the criteria for determining if a user is legitimate or not, other than they must participate in this thread.

I also don't think there's any counties barred from the Airdrop.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

I see great interest of the developer in your project, it's very good that there is a goal and a desire to achieve it, I really like the NEM platform, I discovered it a year ago for myself, since then I have been looking for similar projects and studying and participating in them, this one The project is also interested in me. Currently, the formation of the community is underway, this is very important for the coin, it makes the most part of the success, I will continue to watch the project with pleasure and I hope to participate in it, I signed on to Twitter and joined the group of discordapp,now I will follow all news and updates.
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

did u see the stakeholders spreadsheet? after 17 days, the spreadsheet contains only 295 participants, and u want to apply a kyc verification to those 295 participants? to reduce the list to how much? 100? or 50? try to get more members to participate instead of wanting to put out the few already present...

I tried to encourage members to post here by distributing some Merits, it was frowned upon, I'm marked flaged **...
I tried to bring members back here, but they don't have much English language skills and can not produce a quality posts...
dddonnano

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

one  interesting  project, but i am a Newbie. Can i participate?
rokousei

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

感谢楼主的分享。我想问一下现在还有机会得到做空投的机会吗。我是一个新手。所以想要点意外的惊喜。总之谢谢
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

one  interesting  project, but i am a Newbie. Can i participate?

No, you need to re-read the first post of this topic and not deal with spam.

a16686189

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

内夫拉(XEV)白皮书【中文版】

作者和创始人:TK808

概观
奈夫拉固有的表现形式基于平等,自由和信任三个品质。在目前空投硬币,初始投币和工作证明(POW)区块链的框架内,仍然有两个重要的部分,即硬币的分配和创作者的透明度。通过NevraStake,我们提出了一种平等主义的方式与社区和分布,以实现最高级别的信任和真实用户采用。
NEM(XEM)在数字货币历史上只剩下一枚真空投掷硬币。
除了NEM,在Bitcointalk的历史上从未有过一个更重要,更全面的分布式空投硬币。许多空投硬币缺乏透明度,或者完全避免了根源,区块链所依据的基本意识形态,也就是通过分散化区块链实现的自由。
大多数在2017年取得成功的空投硬币已经形成了金字塔式的结构,“早期采用者和信徒”已经获得了大部分供应,并且继续对已经庞大的供应产生巨大的兴趣他们通过首先进入拥有。目前这些结构仍然是促使买方成为空投接收机的结构,从而进一步创造了金字塔的结构。鼓励新用户购买市场上的硬币,以获得“空投状态”。这表现出自身问题,但也提供了一个合法的框架,提供社区支持和合法使用硬币。
固有地,空投硬币永远不会是一个分散的硬币,因为一位主人会尽其所能分配给潜在的收件人。这是Nevra不打算解决的问题,但会坚持最公平的分配,即没有一个用户会比另一个用户拥有更多的权重,并且只会发生一个分配期。 Nevra所依据的基本原则是分配平等,创造者和流程背后的信任以及没有任何权威要求侵入框架进入的权力自由。

问题
如上所述:数字货币有三种分配类型:初始投币产品(ICO),工作证明(POW)和空投。
在ICO框架内,还有一位初始持有人,创建者。然后,该创建者要求提供流动数字货币IE:以太坊和比特币,以换取一种潜在代表真实世界产业或推动Satoshi区块链技术发展的新货币。 ICO对加密世界的新手和退伍军人越来越具有攻击性,要求个人向一家已经拥有数百万,数千万美元的区块链技术的组织发布自己的身份。通常情况下,他们只用一张带有黑色文字的纸张(就像本文件)进入市场,他们试图通过简单地将区块链纳入该领域来“颠覆”或“破坏”已经是高利润的行业。行业并没有因为小小的进步而发生革命性的变化,而是通过创造一个全新的业务蓬勃发展的框架来革新它们。区块链并没有给工业带来革命性的变化,它仅仅是一个任何人都可以在休闲时间重新创造的进步。
迄今为止,并没有区块链ICO以有意义,有影响力的方式渗透到任何现实世界的市场。这是由于所有数字货币的萌芽,大众无法充分认识到区块链技术背后的潜力,以及没有寻求在其框架中实施新系统的公司。
工作证明仍然是ICO范围的另一端,理论上,没有任何一个实体控制硬币,而是在公平发布时公开发行,让一群个人开始挖掘或铸造新硬币供应。区块链算法的安全性和分布抑制了社区的吸引力,以便采用和有效地推动硬币。工作证明虽然仍然是最真实的分配形式,但它对进入密码的新人有最高的准入门槛;他们有效地禁止他们进入,直到他们能够与大型和更多工业化的矿工竞争。
第三种发行方式仍然是空投,或者正式称为赠品。自比特币开始以来,赠品一直是一种分配形式。几乎所有排名前100位的主要货币都会为某些类型的工作或工作交换他们的代币,无论是通过在论坛帖子上声明代币还是通过长时间侵入文件索赔硬币。
从理论上讲,空投硬币仍然是一种纯粹的,最简单的分配形式,但绝大多数人致命地未能提供值得信赖的,受人尊重的和全面的货币,因为创作者的努力是通过快速的方案实现的;借此分发硬币尽快,然后成为交易所上市。一旦交易所上市,这些硬币通常会被立即抛弃,而创始人会在一些炒作仍然存在的情况下清算硬币.3曾经有过几次尝试创造独特且高度支持的硬币,但是缺乏关于什么是空投的最初理想的远见应该最终是〜公平的。数字货币用户采用两种类型的框架:早期采用方法或面向任务的分布。早期采用方法奖励硬币(开发者/创始人/团队背后)的最高金额给首先识别硬币的用户。该空投基础设施内的新参与者将有能力按照每个时间段过去的扣除费率参与等等,从而创建免费硬币的金字塔结构。更常见的空投分配结构是通过声称通过令牌一个漫长而侵入性的事件过程;来自:签名推广,Twitter,Facebook,博客,视频,推介,投资,KYC合规等。这些分销类型试图通过需要时间的一系列事件过滤帐户,并放弃最基本的数字主体货币,匿名。所有这些空投结构试图阻止的最大问题是臭名昭着的双币索赔,或者参与者寻求获取比预期更多的硬币。迄今为止所有的流程都是一种自动化的方式来过滤恶意用户.Nevra的目标非常简单,即通过硬币团队的努力和时间进行分发,并让社区参与过滤木偶和恶意用户.4

分发和目标
我们提出的这份文件并没有什么革命性或新意,只不过是乌托邦对NEM的看法,硬币的平均分配以及任何人选择参与的自由经济的一瞥。这是NEM的最终目标,在许多方面都达到了;但是,只有通过硬币背后的强大,坚定和富有远见的社区.Nevra(NEV)的最终未来是重新创建NEM的分布,并创建迄今为止最公平,分布最广,值得信赖的空投硬币.Nerva的分发将进行仅在Bitcointalk上。 (1)NevraStake将授予所有表达他们兴趣的用户全面的思考过程,本质上将您的意见,想法,关注点,批评置于单一职位,您将被授予利益相关者身份。我们强烈鼓励任何愿意参加空投,参加讨论的主题,因为可能似乎有1000多名用户感兴趣,我们非常怀疑他们中的许多人是合法的。应该注意的是,空投赌注将根据发布时间给予,这意味着较早的用户输入,更固化的机会,你必须接受。这是Nevra社区分发的唯一缺陷,即进入发行版和1000个职位的用户数量有限。

规则
随着Bitcointalk新优点系统的整合,我们认识到这是一种过滤垃圾邮件的新帐户的方式,在多个赌注。所有全新,新手和小成员将必须从另一个SR成员或更高的角色获得至少1项优点,才有资格获得1个NevraStake。这将大大减少线程上的垃圾邮件数量,并且可以预见成为会员的难题之门。我应该在这里注意到,管理员/创始人将根据他们在论坛上发布的帖子积极评价这些账户。应该注意的是:拥有1个优点,或者仅仅作为高级会员并不能保证您会被自动授予一个NevraStake,这意味着当你开始时你将进入过滤器循环。根据新帐户价值的限制,所有用户都会受到3轮傀儡和假帐户过滤。第一轮将由Nevra队进行筛选,第二轮由社区进行筛选,第三轮由Nevra队进行重新检查。如果发现任何用户被伪造或被错误地过滤,他们将有机会反对他们的账户被过滤。更多细节将在后面解释。进入Nerva的1000个股东名单的能力将持续2个月,截止到2018年3月31日太平洋标准时间下午11:59。在此之后,不管情况如何,所有参赛作品都将被拒绝

社区和市场营销
任何数字货币最重要的特征都是来自个人的支持。尽管创造高水平支持的尝试多次,但目前所有数字货币营销和促销活动的生态系统已经减少为垃圾邮件,大型付费促销活动也获得了市场份额。虽然活动和社交媒体促销活动有很大的好处,但也有很大的不利因素,创造了一种气球方式,在这种方式下,社区被诱惑来促进硬币获得硬币,一旦空投我他们完成了所有支持者的努力以延续这一数量。在Nevra背后的社区和市场营销仍将保持低调,在这个时代推出非常规硬币,它几乎完全基于Bitcointalk的论坛,没有大型活动在Twitter上推广, Facebook,因为这些方法在大多数空投硬币的程度上都没有效果。例如,数字货币的增长空间仅限于参与赏金或空投基础设施,导致账户推广和促销空投硬币,创造不必要的垃圾邮件以获得最大的声音,并成为讨论最多的硬币在Nevra的框架下,永远不会有推广硬币的奖励活动,因为我们完全依靠口碑和独特的社区促销和讨论。采取这种方法是很自然的,但反过来,它将对Nevra的数量产生自己的影响。通过这种方法,校长将成立,社区对这样的硬币有多大的兴趣。我们基本上会创造一种促进和讨论这个硬币的氛围,但是它的发展方向以及如何进行销售将完全取决于社区。我们计划通过首先通过我们的Bitcointalk人工神经网络产生一个初步响应来做到这一点,并确定共同创建什么可能是迄今为止最好的社区分发和自然支持的硬币之一的兴趣量。虽然这可能看起来不合理和难以实现很多人,我自己和我将创建的团队的努力将鼓励并给予这个硬币的社区充分的信心和支持。我们想创建一个社区,这个硬币的全部基础将会与个人进行讨论和发言,基本上是基层,每个个人和利益相关者将被视为团队的一部分。没有人会有更高的地位,我们不是创建主持人或创建共产主义结构,我们希望听到你要说的话,并会尽我们所能,最终鼓励用户积极参与论坛辩论.

技术区块链目标
将在本白皮书的更新版本中概述.
Nevra区块链的基础将从NEM(XEM)的分叉开始.

分配:
总供给量:1,250,000(XEV)
•1个NevraStake = 1000个Nevra(XEV)硬币,1000个利益相关者。
创始人:3% - 37.500(XEV)
开发奖:5% - 62,500(XEV)
基础设施支持:7% - 87,500(XEV)
- 翻译0.1%
- 图形/标志的0.1%
- 交易所/市场营销2%
- 团队/管理员/支持2.4%
- 杂项。 非凡努力奖1.4%
- 交易与杂项。1%
未分配:5% - 62,500(XEV)
社区:80% - 1,000,000(XEV)

概要
•共计1,000,000枚硬币将分发。 将为开发商,创始人基础设施支持和杂项交易提供187,500美元,占整个供应的15%。
•(62,500)5%未分配资金将由社区投票,或者被烧毁,进入捐赠期,或者将来可以保存多年。TBD。
注意:一些交易在Nevra(XEV)主网络上线之前不会被支付。

路线图
2月9日
启动和社区利益相关者名单开始
2018年2月
网站设计
图形和更新的线程设计
2018年3月
3月:在NEM平台上创建令牌
3月31日利益相关者名单已完成。
2018年4月
利益相关方的社区审计
最终团队利益相关者概述
股权分配给利益相关者
2018年4月至7月
Nevra测试网(XEV)将公开发布。
Nevra(XEV)将会发生赌注
2018年第三季度
Nevra(XEV)主网的全面推出
Q4 2018年
交易所支持,市场营销和基础设施的主要整合将会发生。
2018年12月
内华达州(XEV)2018-2019年执行摘要,TBH技术升级。

最后通牒
借助Nevra,我们致力于创建迄今为止最公平,最值得信赖的社区分发硬币。我们认识到高需求和能够轻松进入社区分发硬币的能力,但我们将尽我们最大的努力提供真实的描述,让我们认为这是公平的分配。将有一个非常集中的努力,使每个参与者和每个利益相关者合法化。用户通过在Bitcointalk上拥有积极健康的账户,积极地证明自己是合法的。正如“目的和目标”一节所述,所有新手,新品牌和Jr会员账户都必须由高级会员+加入进入利益相关者的过滤圈,才不会受到空投限制。对于已经存在并致力于Bitcointalk的用户来说,这将非常简单,只需输入关于硬币的讨论和维护账户,直到分发结束。
Nevra的目的是创建这种类型的分配,然后创建一个全新的区块链,通过提供一个实际的平台来阻止他们的股权交易。区块链细节将不会在本白皮书中讨论,因为目前在撰写本文时,Nevra(XEV)背后没有独特的区块链。这些股份将通过NEM的多重合约分配,然后在2018年11月交换到Nevra新发现的区块链。一旦此项目启动,创建新的区块链将从社区的利益出发。
我们永远不会向社区寻求资金,甚至不会为了交易。如果所有1000个赌注都不是合法成员要求的,那么可能会有一个卖出期,但在撰写本文时,这似乎不是这枚硬币的结果。 Nevra背后的团队对硬币有着全面的兴趣,因为直到主网发布之前,团队绝对没有任何收益。 NevraStake将无法使用Nem的纳米钱包进行交易(除非用户选择自行交易),只有Nevra(XEV)的主网络启动后才会进行全面交换支持,1 NevraStake将等于1000 XEV。
我们欢迎所有的声音,绝不会禁止任何人发表意见。在Nevra被广泛接受为失败的硬币的情况下,该项目将结束其状态,最终线程将被锁定,并且项目将被放弃。在线程被锁定的情况下,我们也会结束我们的项目,除非有很深的渴望继续下去。我们将尽最大努力与管理员和参与者沟通,不允许垃圾邮件和地址链接,这是一个合法的项目。
我们正在寻求与感兴趣的用户共同创造一个环境,他们希望共同成长硬币,成为社区的一部分,并且能够根据他们的想法和沟通思想的能力,无限制地进入。
一枚硬币的成功完全依赖于创始人启发和创建一个社区采用和支持的框架。内夫拉将实现这一目标,但只有在个人和你的支持下

参考
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467027.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422129.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422129.msg4592393#msg4592393
免责声明:此分发的目的不是为了获得经济利益,也不是为了创造任何财务价值,而是为了反映用户对当前数字货币时代的感受和想法。球队不会要求获得财政资助,但可能会寻求进行捐赠,以获得可能剩下的剩余股份。这并不能保证这个项目会成功,甚至不会发布,因为它完全取决于Bitcointalk对于这些类型的发行版仍有多少支持和兴趣。由于平等的平等主义性质,这枚硬币并不反映公司或基础设施的安全性,任何用户都不会对另一个用户抱有重量,因为所提议的主要区块链中的所有股份将基于平等,信任和主要原则通过Nakamoto。
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

did u see the stakeholders spreadsheet? after 17 days, the spreadsheet contains only 295 participants, and u want to apply a kyc verification to those 295 participants? to reduce the list to how much? 100? or 50? try to get more members to participate instead of wanting to put out the few already present...

I tried to encourage members to post here by distributing some Merits, it was frowned upon, I'm marked flaged **...
I tried to bring members back here, but they don't have much English language skills and can not produce a quality posts...

There is plenty of time that stakeholders may gather. I read from whitepaper: "The ability to enter Nerva’s 1000 stake holder list will occur for 2 months, ending on March 31st
2018 at 11:59pm PST. After this time, all entries will be rejected, no matter the circumstances."
Madtanaa

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

Normally I would have not mentioned this but I have noticed that the project support translation to several languages as mentioned but the founder, so I have an idea, since many have voiced interest in joining the project but do not have enough English skills to formulate a post with the required information, it would be great if they can be allowed to post using their native tongues in the translated threads and the post verified by the translators for quality. this in my opinion will align with true equality as it will eliminate bias based on nothing other than language.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

Normally I would have not mentioned this but I have noticed that the project support translation to several languages as mentioned but the founder, so I have an idea, since many have voiced interest in joining the project but do not have enough English skills to formulate a post with the required information, it would be great if they can be allowed to post using their native tongues in the translated threads and the post verified by the translators for quality. this in my opinion will align with true equality as it will eliminate bias based on nothing other than language.

You're correct on that point. We initially had the translation threads open for users to post on their respective language thread, but we then changed it for them to have to post on this ANN.

In hindsight and what you've stated here makes a lot of sense, and convinced me to revert back to not requiring posting here to this ANN. I'll be sure to contact the translators and have them remove the clause to have international users post in their respective language, on their threads.
Smoker00

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:23:57 PM

...skip...
2) In accordance with new-account merit restrictions, all users are subjected to 3-rounds of puppet and fake account filtering. The first round will be filtered by the Nevra team, the second by the community, and a 3rd round of a re-review by the Nevra team.
If any users are found to be faked, or been mistakenly filtered, they will have a chance to object to their account being filtered. More details will be explained later.
...skip...

About the second round of filtering.
On the one hand, the community can easily calculate fake accounts, and on the other hand, specific community members will protect their fake accounts ...
Here it is necessary to think

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ████      ▒██           ░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
       ████          ████    ▒██████          ░███           ░███████████▒             ███▒         ████       ███████████░   ░█████████████    ▒██████████
       ████░      ▒████ ██    ██████░        ░████         █████████████████░         ░█████       ░████      ░███████████    ▒████████████▒       ████████
       ░████   ▒████▒    ██    ██████       ▒█████░      █████████████████████░       ▒██████      ▒███░      ▒███▒                ████            ████████
        ████▒██████       ██  ▒██████░     ░██████░     ███████████████████████       ████████     ████       ████░               ░███▒           ░███▒████
        ░███████▒          ██ ████████    ░███████░    ░██████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██████     ░███▒░████    ████       ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░        ████░          ░███▒ ████
        ███████             ░▒███░▒███   ░████░███░    ▒█████░   █░   █░   █████     ▒███░  ████  ░███▒      ░███████████         ████          ░████  ████
      ▒██████░               ████  ████ ▒███▒ ░███░    ░██████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██████     ████    ████ ▒███░      ▒███░                ████          ███████████
    ░██████░ ███            ▒███░  ▒███▒███▒  ░███░     ███████████████████████░     ████     ████████       ████                ▒███▒         ████████████
   ▒██████  █████           ███▒    ███████   ░███░      █████████████████████░     ░███▒      ███████      ░████                ████░        ▒███░    ████
  ▒█████░    █████         ▒███     ▒█████    ░███░       ██████████████████░       ▒███░       █████▒      ▒███████████         ████        ░███░     ████
░█████       █████░        ███▒░░    ███▒     ░███▒      ▒████████████████░         ████         ████░      ████████████        ░████       ░████      ████
░████         ▒████▒          ██                        ██▒░
░███░          ░█████░        ██
  ▒██             ▒█████      ░█░ ░
    █               ▒█████░      ▒
                      ░█████████▒
  Xmoneta is the world's first decentralized     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Encrypted Messenger for social and business communication ▄▀▄▀
  Join the new world with us!
        FaceboookTwitterTelegramBitcointalk
       YoutubeMediumLinkedinInstagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: