Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
ponyongie

Activity: 174
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

Normally I would have not mentioned this but I have noticed that the project support translation to several languages as mentioned but the founder, so I have an idea, since many have voiced interest in joining the project but do not have enough English skills to formulate a post with the required information, it would be great if they can be allowed to post using their native tongues in the translated threads and the post verified by the translators for quality. this in my opinion will align with true equality as it will eliminate bias based on nothing other than language.

This is a very nice idea and I think the team will now start hiring their new staff for each language. Please choose your staff wisely and not a biased one, Mr. dev.  This project is improving day by day.  😊

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

...skip...
2) In accordance with new-account merit restrictions, all users are subjected to 3-rounds of puppet and fake account filtering. The first round will be filtered by the Nevra team, the second by the community, and a 3rd round of a re-review by the Nevra team.
If any users are found to be faked, or been mistakenly filtered, they will have a chance to object to their account being filtered. More details will be explained later.
...skip...

About the second round of filtering.
On the one hand, the community can easily calculate fake accounts, and on the other hand, specific community members will protect their fake accounts ...
Here it is necessary to think

How the community will filter the fake accounts? I mean, everyone will flag the accounts that look suspicious?
Smoker00

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:54:11 PM

How the community will filter the fake accounts? I mean, everyone will flag the accounts that look suspicious?

If you have been on this forum for a long time, then I think it will be easy for you to understand whether this account is fake or not, just by viewing its message history ...
if an active group of 1000 participants, for example 100 people, will take and check for 10 accounts ... A lot of time this does not take

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ████      ▒██           ░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
       ████          ████    ▒██████          ░███           ░███████████▒             ███▒         ████       ███████████░   ░█████████████    ▒██████████
       ████░      ▒████ ██    ██████░        ░████         █████████████████░         ░█████       ░████      ░███████████    ▒████████████▒       ████████
       ░████   ▒████▒    ██    ██████       ▒█████░      █████████████████████░       ▒██████      ▒███░      ▒███▒                ████            ████████
        ████▒██████       ██  ▒██████░     ░██████░     ███████████████████████       ████████     ████       ████░               ░███▒           ░███▒████
        ░███████▒          ██ ████████    ░███████░    ░██████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██████     ░███▒░████    ████       ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░        ████░          ░███▒ ████
        ███████             ░▒███░▒███   ░████░███░    ▒█████░   █░   █░   █████     ▒███░  ████  ░███▒      ░███████████         ████          ░████  ████
      ▒██████░               ████  ████ ▒███▒ ░███░    ░██████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██████     ████    ████ ▒███░      ▒███░                ████          ███████████
    ░██████░ ███            ▒███░  ▒███▒███▒  ░███░     ███████████████████████░     ████     ████████       ████                ▒███▒         ████████████
   ▒██████  █████           ███▒    ███████   ░███░      █████████████████████░     ░███▒      ███████      ░████                ████░        ▒███░    ████
  ▒█████░    █████         ▒███     ▒█████    ░███░       ██████████████████░       ▒███░       █████▒      ▒███████████         ████        ░███░     ████
░█████       █████░        ███▒░░    ███▒     ░███▒      ▒████████████████░         ████         ████░      ████████████        ░████       ░████      ████
░████         ▒████▒          ██                        ██▒░
░███░          ░█████░        ██
  ▒██             ▒█████      ░█░ ░
    █               ▒█████░      ▒
                      ░█████████▒
  Xmoneta is the world's first decentralized     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Encrypted Messenger for social and business communication ▄▀▄▀
  Join the new world with us!
        FaceboookTwitterTelegramBitcointalk
       YoutubeMediumLinkedinInstagram
deytraderfx

Activity: 476
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

...skip...
2) In accordance with new-account merit restrictions, all users are subjected to 3-rounds of puppet and fake account filtering. The first round will be filtered by the Nevra team, the second by the community, and a 3rd round of a re-review by the Nevra team.
If any users are found to be faked, or been mistakenly filtered, they will have a chance to object to their account being filtered. More details will be explained later.
...skip...

About the second round of filtering.
On the one hand, the community can easily calculate fake accounts, and on the other hand, specific community members will protect their fake accounts ...
Here it is necessary to think

In my opinion, filtering participants is very easy, suspicious can be defined even by the text of several posts on the forum.. People who really want to help the project will active and invest more and more time to this project.. Others, passive personalities, at registration leave the project for a long time, in the hope that not putting a lot of effort they will be lucky. It is very easy to reveal them.
dmaster1

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

If you have been on this forum for a long time, then I think it will be easy for you to understand whether this account is fake or not, just by viewing its message history ...
if an active group of 1000 participants, for example 100 people, will take and check for 10 accounts ... A lot of time this does not take

that is interesting but very worrying since I don't really leave a lot of comments, instead, I do more reading of the posts in bitcoin talk to learn what I need about altcoins.
dmaster1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

I'm really surprised that we still have not filled up the 1000 participants needed for this coins distribution.
17 days in and just 292 people listed!
Anyway, no rush if it takes another month that will be fine, just very excited to get this project on to the next phase and get this thing going.
Deepiefface10

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:17:46 PM

Equality, why can't there be other languages? Otherwise how to embody equality?
reserved
Do u need Vietnamese translation ?

The only open translations are:

Spanish (Open)
                 Japanese (Open)
                 German (Open)
[/quote]

█ BSHA3 █
Bitcoin Codebase Using SHA3-256 Algorithm
▬▬ The first sha3d crypto ▬▬
https://bsha3.com
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

I don't really support most airdrops, but after reading the whitepaper I think this could actually turn into a decent project.
The distribution method seems promising as well, I'm of the believe a fair distribution can grow a giant.
jjloiceth

Activity: 79

ETN = Freedom

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

Things seem to be picking up, which is amazing.
TK, do you have the links for the french and spanish whitepaper? I'd love to share it with crypto friends from Argentina and France

Kora •• Building financial system for everyone Presale February 2017
Byratin0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:30:28 PM

I am new, I have never been part of a project since the beginning, I like your project because I think you are very responsible and ideological like me, with people like you can have a common cause .
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

People have really lost faith in airdrop coins.They have just become pump and dump scams
I hope this project will change people's perception.I suggest you to remove the word 'airdrop' from the title and replace with 'Distribution' or even Fair Dsitribution'

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

People have really lost faith in airdrop coins.They have just become pump and dump scams
I hope this project will change people's perception.I suggest you to remove the word 'airdrop' from the title and replace with 'Distribution' or even Fair Dsitribution'

IMO people here haven't lost faith in airdrop coins, they lost faith in airdrops of bog standard coin clones. To the best of my knowledge NEM hasn't been forked yet. The hundreds of POS coin clones fail to draw attention any longer. Nobody's interested in another POS coin clone, but they are interested in the first NEM fork.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:14:01 PM

I can see that my name were added to the stake holders list, I'm really proud of that move and really want to be part of this great project!
Hit me up if you ever needed a help in arabic translations Smiley I can help!
Coinky

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:34:45 PM

IMO people here haven't lost faith in airdrop coins, they lost faith in airdrops of bog standard coin clones. To the best of my knowledge NEM hasn't been forked yet. The hundreds of POS coin clones fail to draw attention any longer. Nobody's interested in another POS coin clone, but they are interested in the first NEM fork.

I literally mean't the scammy airdrops .There are very few little projects that  are genuine these days.Most coins are turning out to be run by greedy devs,whose intention is making only money

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:37:17 PM

I can see that my name were added to the stake holders list, I'm really proud of that move and really want to be part of this great project!
Hit me up if you ever needed a help in arabic translations Smiley I can help!

According to tk808 the Arabic translation has already been done. Maybe you could help patrol the Arabic thread instead.

We have 9/10 languages that have been translated. That's all that we allocated extra Nevra awards for. Feel free to translate the ANN into any language you want!

See:

Translations  (PM Tk808)
                 French - asche (87,500 XEV)
                 Chinese - Moore (87,500 XEV)
                 Russian - Ratamahatta (87,500 XEV)
                 Arabic - Mozdalifa17 (87,500 XEV)
                 Korean - starsailor11 (87,500 XEV)
                 Hindi - mustafa.k786 (87,500 XEV)
                 Spanish - Summerblock (87,500 XEV)
                 Japanese (Open)
                 German (Open)
teazy

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

I don't know if I understand correctly the whitepaper, but, you want to do the same distribution than NEM,  doesn't It?
Correct me if I'm wrong

And u want to distribute the coin with egality, but u allow just 1000 persons for the airdrop, it's not contradictory?

I love this project, but I ask some questions, cause there are many scams these last days... ☹️
doctorlw1

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:24:39 AM

I'm really surprised that we still have not filled up the 1000 participants needed for this coins distribution.
17 days in and just 292 people listed!
Anyway, no rush if it takes another month that will be fine, just very excited to get this project on to the next phase and get this thing going.

People have lost hope for airdrops.

That being said, we are still looking for devs aswell, the lack of technical info could drive some away. But, we are just heading into our 3rd week here, and moving along quite nicely.

I wouldn't say that people have lost hope in airdrops.  I think, moreso, most people participating in airdrops are looking for a quick buck. In a project like this, they won't be able to immediately dump their tokens to turn a profit. It's a shame because in my opinion it's projects such as this one that have the most potential. At least it means the token is attracting the right kind of members; those looking to grow and cultivate a community from early in the process.
05w3z0

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:32:22 AM

sorry for bluntness but after recent OTHO scam many people will avoid airdrops and "free coins" projects, maybe your timing is wrong and you should wait for a better time to promote.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:35:00 AM

Then will be extracted two types of altcoin / tokens in this project? And is it date to be listed in exchange?
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:48:49 AM

I think we should focus on development first.

Equality is always relative.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: