Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:45:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
05w3z0

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:12:05 AM

sorry for bluntness but after recent OTHO scam many people will avoid airdrops and "free coins" projects, maybe your timing is wrong and you should wait for a better time to promote.

Did you even take the time to read the ANN or do research into what Nevra is? I really doubt it. This is the reason you got scammed and others get scammed in the first place, for the lack of understanding what's actually occuring with the crypto you're invested in. Nevra isn't asking for funds, or isn't even getting listed to an exchange until the mainnet is up. There is no method possible, from what TK808 has been saying for them to profit even 1cent until they have a working mainnet.

In the whitepaper it even stated, that if they can't get things working, then they will abandon the project before any token is distributed. I don't know how much more honest you can get than that.

It's a shame that other crypto's are destroying the BTT community, and the community's downfall is for not understanding or researching.

Did you even take time to read what I wrote and understand it? I wasn't speaking about the project itself wether is good or not I was speaking about the reason why people are not responding to any project at the moment. You don't need to be aggressive you know, communication is the essence of everything. There are ways to communicate in a decent way not like you did, attacking me because you didn't understand what I say.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
05w3z0

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:08:24 AM

I'm aggressive toward stupidity.

then you should be aggressive towards yourself because you are the most stupid person I've encountered recently. Please do not quote me or address to me because I got nothing to say to you. You are obviously brainwashed (if you have any brains in the first place) and to make sure I will ignore you. Goodbye, enjoy your little universe of stupidity and ignorance. and btw do not hide behind the account you have purchased recently it is too obvious you are involved in this project and you are hiding your true identity.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:25:02 AM

Finally a quality coin,got tired of ETH nice
zdl666

Activity: 222

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:01:32 AM

Expecting it to be launched in Q3 this year. I AM looking forward of you,that is a chance
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:19:05 AM

Sounds good. Will see hope will grow. Time is needed
tonyz

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:03:10 AM

Hello master,

If you want to issue a Altcoin that is largely fair in the community,i thought the future wallet should be added to the voting function of the community, so that we can vote to unify different proposals in the community.
Lexxon

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:18:19 AM

I'm really surprised that we still have not filled up the 1000 participants needed for this coins distribution.
17 days in and just 292 people listed!

Because there are no requirements like this:
1. enter into our channel of telegrams
2. write blablabla
3. and become a millionaire on the next day.

People do not want to think, do not want to build something. All in pursuit of easy money.
And unfortunately, all the information that appears in social networks, in the press, just in conversations between people, promotes crypto-currencies as a means of quick enrichment, no one wants to understand what blockchain and decentralization are.

tonyz

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:29:46 AM

I'm really surprised that we still have not filled up the 1000 participants needed for this coins distribution.
17 days in and just 292 people listed!

Because there are no requirements like this:
1. enter into our channel of telegrams
2. write blablabla
3. and become a millionaire on the next day.

People do not want to think, do not want to build something. All in pursuit of easy money.
And unfortunately, all the information that appears in social networks, in the press, just in conversations between people, promotes crypto-currencies as a means of quick enrichment, no one wants to understand what blockchain and decentralization are.

Agree,the slacker and the hard working people get the same salary? If so, this is true unequal.
pokemoso

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

Can XEV exceed XEM?
Although there is a strength as trust in fair distribution, I think it is quite difficult to replace XEM as a precedent.
That's why we have to create a community that exceeds the XEM community (very powerful)
sml113

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:27:46 AM

Hello

I'm from Ukraine. And we here really believe in values being announced (equality, freedom, trust)
Having a reputation described with this words is priceless (but really hard and not fast to get)
* lots try to show an image of that values. and only some has the reputation.

+ There is a great lack of coins distributed this way (only XEM comes to mind)

- The idea of 3% to owner himself isn't about pure equality (but still better than ICO's creator position)

? not sure i've understood the main purpose of starting on NEM blockchain without own one right.
Is it for building a community with values u believe first and than building a blockchain for their needs?
? if so u should understand that voting is not the best way for searching the right way. masses don't have enough knowledge and experience. so a community of professionals inside the community of trust is needed
? trust is great, but all in all systems are built for solving real life/business/governments etc problems. Are there any ideas/thoughts about problems in what area this new system is going to solve

* many more thoughts will share a bit later
sml113

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:36:53 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 11:06:51 PM by sml113

125,000,000 xev - is a final supply? or i got it wrong?
in a "newly found blockchain in November 2018" what are the chances that total supply will stay the same?
MorettiDV

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

Can XEV exceed XEM?
Although there is a strength as trust in fair distribution, I think it is quite difficult to replace XEM as a precedent.
That's why we have to create a community that exceeds the XEM community (very powerful)
In terms of price i believe so because XEM got a lot of supply almost 9 billion (8,999,999,999)  and the XEV supply will be 125 million. But the demand will establish the price so there can't be further predictions about the price.
In other terms about distribution or community i believe that can exceed XEM because I had seen so far a lot of people that wish to involve in this project seriously.
Also I'm working right now at a payment gateway platform that involves great coins, and if the mainnet will be stable and there will be interest to pay with XEV for services or goods, XEV could be introduced as an alternative payment on the platform.

1,250,000 xev - is a final supply? or i got it wrong?
in a "newly found blockchain in November 2018" what are the chances that total supply will stay the same?
The final supply will be 125,000,000 XEV, the percentage is the same.
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:51:19 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 08:05:27 AM by abdulmad

With the great advancement made in blockchain technology as a whole we always have to deal and apply ourselves around the issues of trust. We continuously question everything that we engage in,  and that is: can I establish a certain level of trust before I commit myself. A principal that's deteriorating at such a rapid pace we cant even keep up, it affects all walks of life but more so our very being.

We spend with the advancement of technology many hours on devices that make our live's easier but at the same time can also lead to a serious case of depression. The internet is a gateway of information and communication among many, this very tool also lead to massive amount of fraud and corruption by scrupulous individuals and I want to elaborate in this instance,  how we as individuals are constantly needing to make sure that our privacy, freedom of expression and safety are not compromised at any stage.

But yet we fall victim to these activities on a daily basis, every second 1000's of accounts are being hacked, phishing attacks being carried, DDos attempts, being scammed by untoward members in the cryptosphere posing to be people of integrity and trust but all on paper. So how can we trust a system that's so dear to us and make our lives so simple but yet we have to be vigilant of attempted grievous activities.

What Nevra are offering might be a mechanism of enabling a trust system for the distribution of your token, but what if this is only the start of an equitable trust system that can integrate in our daily lives with everything we could possibly interact with. This is what I believe can be achieved looking beyond the monetary aspect and this is what we ought to envisage,  that blockchain technology should first and foremost be a catalyst to transform lives, economies, people.

I also believe this was Satoshi Nakamoto's vision , to enrich lives not pockets.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

I can see that my name were added to the stake holders list, I'm really proud of that move and really want to be part of this great project!
Hit me up if you ever needed a help in arabic translations Smiley I can help!

According to tk808 the Arabic translation has already been done. Maybe you could help patrol the Arabic thread instead.

We have 9/10 languages that have been translated. That's all that we allocated extra Nevra awards for. Feel free to translate the ANN into any language you want!

See:

Translations  (PM Tk808)
                 French - asche (87,500 XEV)
                 Chinese - Moore (87,500 XEV)
                 Russian - Ratamahatta (87,500 XEV)
                 Arabic - Mozdalifa17 (87,500 XEV)
                 Korean - starsailor11 (87,500 XEV)
                 Hindi - mustafa.k786 (87,500 XEV)
                 Spanish - Summerblock (87,500 XEV)
                 Japanese (Open)
                 German (Open)
Yeah i know that, actually i found the thread when i were browsing the arabic section when i were reading the translated thread. I meant, if there is a plan to translate the website into arabic then i would be happy to help in Smiley
Or any other job Smiley i am here and ready to help!
teazy

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

I don't know if I understand correctly the whitepaper, but, you want to do the same distribution than NEM,  doesn't It?
Correct me if I'm wrong

And u want to distribute the coin with egality, but u allow just 1000 persons for the airdrop, it's not contradictory?

I love this project, but I ask some questions, cause there are many scams these last days... ☹️

Well, i haven't really studied NEM's distribution, but i know quite a lot about it. In that regard, yeah we are following the same sort of path. At this point, there will not be 1000 real stakeholders for Nevra, given the current climate of crypto's and the never ending spam on BTT. It's not contradictory, it's also maintaining how much work the team is going to put in.

Do you want 10,000 Fake users or 1000 real ones? You pick, because we've all seen "10,000 user airdrops" filled with hot air and puppets. By limiting and giving strict warnings that puppets won't be tolerated, we are actively filtering those users who would otherwise take advantage. Nevra is actually not getting plagued by these accounts, because they will know they will get filtered. But, few are trying.

No other distribution is going to the lengths we are going to, since NEM. Because it actually takes effort, and some knowledge of how a cryptocurrency functions and how BTT actually works. No one has this knowledge, or brings it to the table anymore, because many of those guys are now millionaires and no longer want anything to do with this degrading climate.

I'm here for the love of cryptos, that pretty much sums up Nevra, it's a coin of passion, not a coin of greed.

All i can say, is read more of the information in the ANN. There's and excellent Q&A, whitepaper and etc.

Thanks for your reply,
I understand a little bit better, you're right, I prefer 1000 real users ^^ (and even if there are less, it doesn't matter because a strong community is on the way ! Smiley )
Wicking

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:13:00 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I am very impressed with the idea of the developer, and his attitude to building a community - I do not know whether the project will succeed or not, but I really hope that YES.
I also take part in a project where the developer has a similar approach)) I very much hope that this is not SCAM, usually where the screams for justice are louder, the more they leave with nothing believed in it. I wish good luck to the community !!!
bitblasta

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:31:14 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I want to be part of this, but I also have some questions at hand. You state that every newbie has to have a merit on their post here from sr members and above to be allowed into the distribution. But then it gives the sr members/legendary with sock puppets to easily merit their newb account. The developers could do the same easily too. I am not saying that they would do such thing. While at the same time it makes it difficult for a newbie to actually get a merit point.

The premine at almost 8% with founder at 3 and developers at 5.

What is going to happen to founder's premine at 3% if hes not the part of the development team itself? Will he be paying people with this currency?

Last but not the least, what does this coin offer that's not already present in the coins in this space?
Silkystarr

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:39:05 PM

How can i stake?
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

I don't know if I understand correctly the whitepaper, but, you want to do the same distribution than NEM,  doesn't It?
Correct me if I'm wrong

And u want to distribute the coin with egality, but u allow just 1000 persons for the airdrop, it's not contradictory?

I love this project, but I ask some questions, cause there are many scams these last days... ☹️

Well, i haven't really studied NEM's distribution, but i know quite a lot about it. In that regard, yeah we are following the same sort of path. At this point, there will not be 1000 real stakeholders for Nevra, given the current climate of crypto's and the never ending spam on BTT. It's not contradictory, it's also maintaining how much work the team is going to put in.

Do you want 10,000 Fake users or 1000 real ones? You pick, because we've all seen "10,000 user airdrops" filled with hot air and puppets. By limiting and giving strict warnings that puppets won't be tolerated, we are actively filtering those users who would otherwise take advantage. Nevra is actually not getting plagued by these accounts, because they will know they will get filtered. But, few are trying.

No other distribution is going to the lengths we are going to, since NEM. Because it actually takes effort, and some knowledge of how a cryptocurrency functions and how BTT actually works. No one has this knowledge, or brings it to the table anymore, because many of those guys are now millionaires and no longer want anything to do with this degrading climate.

I'm here for the love of cryptos, that pretty much sums up Nevra, it's a coin of passion, not a coin of greed.

All i can say, is read more of the information in the ANN. There's and excellent Q&A, whitepaper and etc.

Thanks for your reply,
I understand a little bit better, you're right, I prefer 1000 real users ^^ (and even if there are less, it doesn't matter because a strong community is on the way ! Smiley )

Totally agree with you. However, the number of participants in this project reveals an interesting detail and this is the proof that most of the airdrops (almost all I should say) are made up of thousands and thousands of fake accounts. Ours is not a small number, it is only an authentic one. If there will be also a technical development project in addition to the fair distribution, there is nothing to worry about.
Note for the dev: when and if the time will come, for those like me that are not very experienced with NEM project, please explain us like if we are children how to don't make any mistake with our NEM wallet. Thank you and keep up the good work!
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:52:19 PM

I can see that my name were added to the stake holders list, I'm really proud of that move and really want to be part of this great project!
Hit me up if you ever needed a help in arabic translations Smiley I can help!

According to tk808 the Arabic translation has already been done. Maybe you could help patrol the Arabic thread instead.

We have 9/10 languages that have been translated. That's all that we allocated extra Nevra awards for. Feel free to translate the ANN into any language you want!

See:

Translations  (PM Tk808)
                 French - asche (87,500 XEV)
                 Chinese - Moore (87,500 XEV)
                 Russian - Ratamahatta (87,500 XEV)
                 Arabic - Mozdalifa17 (87,500 XEV)
                 Korean - starsailor11 (87,500 XEV)
                 Hindi - mustafa.k786 (87,500 XEV)
                 Spanish - Summerblock (87,500 XEV)
                 Japanese (Open)
                 German (Open)
Yeah i know that, actually i found the thread when i were browsing the arabic section when i were reading the translated thread. I meant, if there is a plan to translate the website into arabic then i would be happy to help in Smiley
Or any other job Smiley i am here and ready to help!
@FaucetKING you are always welcome to be part of our team , hope to see you in Arabic ANN so we can work together to build awesome ar community around XEV project .
Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: