Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:18:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:27:43 AM

This is the strictest airdrop I've ever seen, but I really like the idea of this project, especially 3-rounds of puppet and fake account filtering, because it forces participants to understand this coin carefully before they step out of the first step.
I think that you can be a long-term investor only if you are serious about what you are involved in.
Lexxon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:39:07 AM

All those who say that the distribution per 1000 people is too little, looked in Stakeholder's Sheet ?
At the moment, approximately 1\3 is flagged.
That is, the number of people passing into the second stage is only about 250 people.

xiguadady

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:44:12 AM

Less than a month left, xev thousands of people plan can be achieved or not, let us wait and see.
ponyongie

Activity: 174
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

Less than a month left, xev thousands of people plan can be achieved or not, let us wait and see.
If you also believe on this project,  cmon and let us help spreading the news in social medias and other medium. I believe that this project can achieve their goal on having a distribution with equality. We have a freedom to decide if we will support or not and I chose to support and trust them.  Once they made another progress,  lot of people will be aware of Nevra and that would be a great news.   Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
genmauer

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

I trying to understand why 1/3 is flagged? Including me  Cry
whisee

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

I trying to understand why 1/3 is flagged?

I see the note:
If Bitcointalk account is flagged in NevraStake (NEV) Partcipant List, you have a chance to correct it on the main-thread before the filter process begins.

hanwenhao1849

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

It's a great rule to give coin to people who really believe in them, I think that you will solve the problem of filter malicious users,It forces the participants to know the coin carefully before they step out of the first step.It's exciting to develop XEV with other people.I can do a lot of things as long as XEV needs me. Grin
Vvvenom2

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

After reading the Nevra white paper, I think this is a good project that we don’t often find. Equality, freedom and trust are the core values ​​of blockchain technology, and Nevra project captures these points well.

As for the future application scenarios, I have the following bold ideas and hope they fit the founders’ idea.

The first one, financial services: Nevra's "trust" can reduce transaction costs and cross-organizational transaction risks. Nevra team can consider cooperating with banks and financial institutions to promote the project process.

Second, credit and tenure management: These are the dreams of large social platforms and insurers, but there is a lack of adequate data sources, solid platform support and effective data analysis and management.

Third, resource sharing: Companies represented by Airbnb will welcome blockchain applications such as Nevra because of the significant reduction in administrative costs. Ordinary people can also be more free to conduct decentralized transactions and to facilitate resource sharing.

Fourth, investment management: Whether public or private equity funds, you can apply blockchain technology to reduce management costs and risk management.

The last one, Internet of things: The Internet of Things is an area well suited to Nevra. Nevra's concept of "equality, freedom and trust" is much needed for specific scenarios such as leasing and logistics.
awais3344_1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

newbies with one liners swarming this thread is not surprising. This has been seen with a number of projects in the past. Will see if I will make it through to the end. Flagged for negative trust on my profile that is. Not sure how to fix that. Thanks for assuring that I won't be flagged at the end.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
bitblasta

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

Hello, developer.

When do you upload the first code to Github?

Read the first thread again. They're looking for 2 more developers. And mainnet will be launched q3 2018. So if everything goes right. Github should be available around that. But maybe the developers will fills us on this information. The project might be kept closed source for security.
SKMoon

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

newbies with one liners swarming this thread is not surprising. This has been seen with a number of projects in the past. Will see if I will make it through to the end. Flagged for negative trust on my profile that is. Not sure how to fix that. Thanks for assuring that I won't be flagged at the end.
why do your name red?

this project is focused by many people,so we can see it to the end.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
genmauer

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

I trying to understand why 1/3 is flagged?

I see the note:
If Bitcointalk account is flagged in NevraStake (NEV) Partcipant List, you have a chance to correct it on the main-thread before the filter process begins.

Yes a saw this later, my first post is only to follow the project. But i love the core idea of "mining" through knowledge, debate and partnership.

What everyone think about charity organizations receive a slot if Nevra don't reach the 1000?
Rnd2012

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:20:12 PM

In the coming days Nevra will show us new looks to attractive more community additions to some changes in site and will be releasing there criteria for filtering account to achieve the best goals,  lets support Nevra in all places.
jjloiceth

Activity: 79

ETN = Freedom

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:20:59 PM

lol, you may be waiting for ... an eternity

If you did not read the first post from TK, maybe take 10 min to go through it, read the whitepaper, and come back here with a reply that has more substance Smiley

im waitting airdrop .. Smiley)

Kora •• Building financial system for everyone Presale February 2017
xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

lol, you may be waiting for ... an eternity

If you did not read the first post from TK, maybe take 10 min to go through it, read the whitepaper, and come back here with a reply that has more substance Smiley

im waitting airdrop .. Smiley)

Good suggestion but it is not so simple for some people to read. Part of people here for easy money, but if you are looking for easy money - you are lazy, and if you are lazy - you will not read whitepapers. Just logic.

zrunfeng

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:59:33 AM

May i participate in the airdrop with negative trust?I dont find any rule about this.Howerer,1000 active people is a difficult goal.If you reach the goal, XEV will get great success.

esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:17:12 AM

May i participate in the airdrop with negative trust?I dont find any rule about this.Howerer,1000 active people is a difficult goal.If you reach the goal, XEV will get great success.

Hi guy, if you have good advice, maybe dev will record it for you.This is a fair community.
acryptodealer

Activity: 52
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

This is the strictest airdrop I've ever seen, but I really like the idea of this project, especially 3-rounds of puppet and fake account filtering, because it forces participants to understand this coin carefully before they step out of the first step.
I think that you can be a long-term investor only if you are serious about what you are involved in.

if you really like this project contribute more than 2 sentences to the thread and shares criticisms as well so tk808 can have a second perspective on what he is doing. You may only have positive things to say, but a more thoughtful post would have made me want to give you merit, or make me think you would get a stake in Nevra.
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:50:39 AM

I really like the coin and the idea of selecting a group of real holders and believers in the coin....but....I continue to see no detail on coin develop and peculiar ideas. Creating a base of strong holders is a great start point and making a selection inside the user is ok, but for now this seem a hunt to the witches and this is moving the discussion on the "real value" of the coin which is his peculiarity, also whitepaper is not giving any detail beyond the idea of strong believers. I think that discussion is at a good quality in the thread , but we have to move on coins specs...this is my opinion.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
sahil_ladhani

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:58:23 AM
Merited by smartcrypto (1)

I have been observing the cryptocurrency grounds since a long time. Just had my registration done here for the first time ever and heard about Nevra from my friend. Seems to be a good project and would be great to be a part of its stakes. Cheero! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: