Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

Hello Dev,

I am glad to found this topic. Since last year I've been joined many Airdrop program. But today, I found an interesting airdrop, that is Nevra (XEV). From my experience, token or coin which has an Airdrop event, do not have many loyal members. Airdrop participants, only take a short profit with dumping the tokens before the price gets cheaper.

I just read your whitepaper, and I am interested in your "Egalitarian way" for token distribution. I believe that way can get real user-adoption.
With real and royal stakeholder, I think it's easy to develop this project together.

I can give an example case of a project that held an Airdrop event. That is BitWhite.org
They have a great product, wallet and dPos algorithm. But unfortunately, when they airdropping, many users cheating their airdrop. I believe BitWhite telegram full of fake members. Why? Because when Bitwhite.org offering their members to vote on BIT-Z exchanges, only small amount people on their telegram voted.

That's only one case, I hope Nevra team can learn about that BitWhite cases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhaosicheng

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

After reading the Nevra white paper, I think this is a good project that we don’t often find. Equality, freedom and trust are the core values ​​of blockchain technology, and Nevra project captures these points well.

As for the future application scenarios, I have the following bold ideas and hope they fit the founders’ idea.

The first one, financial services: Nevra's "trust" can reduce transaction costs and cross-organizational transaction risks. Nevra team can consider cooperating with banks and financial institutions to promote the project process.

Second, credit and tenure management: These are the dreams of large social platforms and insurers, but there is a lack of adequate data sources, solid platform support and effective data analysis and management.

Third, resource sharing: Companies represented by Airbnb will welcome blockchain applications such as Nevra because of the significant reduction in administrative costs. Ordinary people can also be more free to conduct decentralized transactions and to facilitate resource sharing.

Fourth, investment management: Whether public or private equity funds, you can apply blockchain technology to reduce management costs and risk management.

The last one, Internet of things: The Internet of Things is an area well suited to Nevra. Nevra's concept of "equality, freedom and trust" is much needed for specific scenarios such as leasing and logistics.

Good analysis,Nevra project must be a good project
smartcrypto

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:30:20 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 01:44:54 PM by smartcrypto

I have been observing the cryptocurrency grounds since a long time. Just had my registration done here for the first time ever and heard about Nevra from my friend. Seems to be a good project and would be great to be a part of its stakes. Cheero! Smiley

I know him and introduced him to nevra. Although hes new to cryptocurrency and only learning about it from me. For people like him who are new to crypto. Concepts are hard to grasp. Once he learns about it fully. I am sure he will be supportive of nevra.
tony_san

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

Dear, team the number of participants on our project Nevra increase well so we've to open other channels like telegram to attractive more people to achieve our projects equality, Freedom, Trust
That's a good ideal , I will share more information about on my twitter , we can encourage more people to join us and share this project .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
zhanglichen

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

Expecting it to be launched in Q3 this year. I AM looking forward of you,that is a chance

Finally a quality coin,got tired of ETH nice

Keep paying attention, it seems like a good project,

Count me in! I can translate into German!!

Please refrain from posting remarks like these, you will not be granted a NevraStake if you don't at least read the rules on the ANN.

Also (some of you) posting with puppet accounts, will not be tolerated when we filter all accounts. 

Hi ,bro , can you share your signature for us , I just want to change my signature to this project .
I think we should create more beautiful signature for it's support , that's necessary .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sahil_ladhani

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

I have been observing the cryptocurrency grounds since a long time. Just had my registration done here for the first time ever and heard about Nevra from my friend. Seems to be a good project and would be great to be a part of its stakes. Cheero! Smiley

I know him and introduced him to nevra. Although hes new to cryptocurrency and only learning about it from me. For people like him who are new to crypto. Concepts are hard to grasp. Once he learns about it fully. I am sure he will be supportive of nevra.

I was flagged because my message was not thoughtful. I learned a great deal about NEM from smartcrypto. And although my knowledge about the crypto currencies is not the strongest. I am fascinated by development of such an application which basically removes/or at least circumvents around the banking system in general. I am positive Nevra will be one of THE great coins out of so many. I will be learning about blockchain and cryptocurrencies as a new person to this place.
MegaTurtle

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:01:39 PM

I just discovered this post. I am very excited about this post for the following reasons:
1. This type of airdrop is not meaningless. Screening candidates can select those who are truly helpful to the project.
2. This team is really working, not trying to make money. A good team is very important
3. I am a Chinese. I can participate in translation work. I have 20,000 fans in China. I think I can make outstanding contributions to this project in China.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
  Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
        ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
superepicgecko

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

I've been following development for a bit, joined the discord and ended up really liking the idea. An equal chance to participate in a new coin? Sign me up! I would love to help make it a reality in any way I can.
jjloiceth

Activity: 79

ETN = Freedom

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

Very nice, seems like the community on discord is really rallying together to think about ways to promote Nevra. That's pretty cool

We've recently put forward the idea of having community leaders on Discord and for the Nevra Project as a whole. We've had 4 indviduals who i feel have been involved in Nevra for a while, and been active here on this thread and discord.

Those indviduals are:
- Offthecuff
- FaucetKing
- Cynthia
- Ponyongie

They will be assiting us in further our goals and outreach, and engaging in all the discussions with you. For a greater transparency sake, here's the document that i've provided to each of them, that encompasses what a community leader does. In terms of a hierarchy, i've made it clear that they are just to engage the community and help promote Nevra to a wider audience.

Document for Community Leaders: Nevra_Community_Leader_Guideline.pdf

At this time the roles for these positions are temporarily closed, we appreciate everyone's interest on Discord in becoming a community leader.

Kora •• Building financial system for everyone Presale February 2017
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

We've recently put forward the idea of having community leaders on Discord and for the Nevra Project as a whole. We've had 4 indviduals who i feel have been involved in Nevra for a while, and been active here on this thread and discord.

Those indviduals are:
- Offthecuff
- FaucetKing
- Cynthia
- Ponyongie

They will be assiting us in further our goals and outreach, and engaging in all the discussions with you. For a greater transparency sake, here's the document that i've provided to each of them, that encompasses what a community leader does. In terms of a hierarchy, i've made it clear that they are just to engage the community and help promote Nevra to a wider audience.

At this time the roles for these positions are temporarily closed, we appreciate everyone's interest on Discord in becoming a community leader.

It's an Honor for me to become one of the community leaders, Hope that everyone will be satisfied.
Actually, this is a chance to help gather a beautiful community, with great goals to bring success to Nevra.
Warm thanks to the founder for accepting the request Smiley
laza

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

dadad
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:04:55 PM

Those indviduals are:
- Offthecuff
- FaucetKing
- Cynthia
- Ponyongie

Thanks for all the hardwork, tk.
Nice to see that Nevra is in good route for success, looking forward to next month when the filtering starts, I wonder how many real stakeholders Nevra will have, my guess is about 500.
leialdover

Activity: 243

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

Its been a great privilege to have encounter this kind of coin. Yes i believe it is really true that community is one of the best things that a coin should have. Most of the coins/ tokens now will only attract people who wants to gain profit fast, not believing or having the faith on the coin they joined in. The result of that, will be the price of it going down tremendously. Having a great community who believe in the technology, to the sole purpose of the coin, have a great impact of getting the coin in to where it should be, to its greatest hights.
With this nevra coin, looking for the real holders and believers, you are doing it right. The success of this, are not solely in the hands of the staffs and developers but mostly in the hands of the community.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
sorin90

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:33:15 PM

Those indviduals are:
- Offthecuff
- FaucetKing
- Cynthia
- Ponyongie

Good choice. I know offthecuff and he is a good guy. The number of people interested in the project is getting higher so I think you really need them there. Grats to the 4  new leaders.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
leduc1984

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:36:49 PM

i wanna iPlease
i can translate in french
cajuelan

Activity: 197

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:09:13 AM

The chosen individuals are a good choose no doubt to that they're the most active members here..

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
coins-hunter

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:09:17 AM

The project sounds good ,I will follow and maybe invest something in the future.
talaveraa

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:25:35 AM

What a unique project, and of course I feel that this project will be great! And greater than other coins. Looking forward for everything about your project. I'll follow this one for more news
ponyongie

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:33:35 AM

The project sounds good ,I will follow and maybe invest something in the future.

Hi! We appreciate your feedback. We would like to inform you that you don't need to invest any amount to show your support, rather we need your investment of time, interest, effort, and trust to this project so that you will surely be selected as one of the stakeholders after the filter rounds. Thank you!  Wink

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Janeth

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:04:35 AM

Nice project cant wait the form of airdrop and i hope theres a bounty too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: