Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency  (Read 35114 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
loatchoat

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:49:05 AM

I have not received a payment from the POS for the entire time of this coin's mining. Straight offensively!
But also fine, in shred nods I shall hopefully recover))) The coin is very not bad, therefore we remain while in nodes further.

Same here i have no received a single coin and ive had the wallet open the entire time

Maybe you have not updated the new wallet version

KABANIDZE

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

I download last wallet from official site , add all node but wallet not see peers and not sync
thaian

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

Abstract

Nowadays, more and more companies are starting to hire people remotely for many different reasons - it’s usually cheaper, easier and they have a bigger pool to pick great talents from. However, the sites that are currently used aren’t using blockchain technology, from which they could benefit enormously. We believe that the future lies in the blockchain, and that Stipend will advance the vision of a decentralized platform for freelancers that will: (1) enable anyone to post an offer, (2) allow for an individual to apply for an offer without restrictions, and (3) automate the process of reviewing work through the use of a user “rating” scheme.

Perhaps the main downfall of many sites currently operating in the market is the use of incredibly high fees- some up to more than 20% percent before any payment processing fee is included. If a freelancer wants to get paid via credit/debit card for example, the fees are even higher because of additional anti-fraud checks that credit card companies have to make. PayPal fees also cut deeply into any paycheck and bank transfer- the cheapest of which can take up to a week to clear. Additionally, ensuring the work is done and the payment is made to the right address takes time and might be hard for the person to settle it. The entire process is inefficient and time consuming, limiting the scope and breadth of tasks that bidders can outsource to our platform to find the perfect worker.

Stipend will therefore be a all-in-one platform for all kind of tasks added during project lifetime. Instant payment as rewards, incentivized workers with coin reward schema throughout the platform. Teams will be able to easily and efficiently disperse payments to contributors who have fulfilled the requirements of any task using the coin they desire. Those using SPD will have no fees charged, while using any other coin supported to pay the job will be charged a small fee to be paid by the buyer. A verification process and reputation system will be built in to verify that each task was successfully completed before payment is dispersed, known as the “pre-user rating”.

It is so great

evilcrypto

Activity: 131
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

Staking works with the last version - confirmed.
Stipend (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

Stakings, MN, everything work.
We are planning on releasing the demo soon.

thaian

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:35:24 AM

Stakings, MN, everything work.
We are planning on releasing the demo soon.

Listen very attractive, what's demo?

fireman42rus

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:22:33 AM

I cant follow the link to discord. Give me the current link
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

Grin I had 9 coins then hit a pos block of 10 coins awesome

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

Spotting scams 101

No Whitepaper No Roadmap No information about dev ..
This is their Mo ..
1  Premine
2 release mainnet
3 start selling masternodes via Discord
4 get listed on one of 3 garbage exchanges(that I suspect they own or have very close ties to) -Crypto Bridge -SouthXchange -Stocks.exchange
5 If they even have a roadmap anything significant on it If there even is anthing is many months/years after they will have abandoned the project ..
6 I suspect they will blame Me and other people that Post negatively about the project for its failure if they even bother to do that.

TEAM Reveal q3 .. you gotta be kidding me you reveal the team BEFORE U ASK FOR MONEY.  (selling Premine in form of masternodes)

Where is the Address with the premine in it ? why is that not posted publicly.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Beemine.Pro

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

Spotting scams 101

This is their Mo ..
1  Premine
2 release mainnet
4 get listed on one of 3 garbage exchanges(that I suspect they own or have very close ties to) -Crypto Bridge -SouthXchange -Stocks.exchange
5 If they even have a roadmap anything significant on it If there even is anthing is many months/years after they will have abandoned the project ..
6 I suspect they will blame Me and other people that Post negatively about the project for its failure if they even bother to do that.

TEAM Reveal q3 .. you gotta be kidding me you reveal the team BEFORE U ASK FOR MONEY.  (selling Premine in form of masternodes)

Yes, I see the Devs owes the community the publicity of Premine's wallet address.
I see a lot of wallets with a large SPD joining Masternode.
Is that your wallet using Premine?
Stipend (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

Spotting scams 101

This is their Mo ..
1  Premine
2 release mainnet

Yes, I see the Devs owes the community the publicity of Premine's wallet address.
I see a lot of wallets with a large SPD joining Masternode.
Is that your wallet using Premine?

Hi,

I would like to believe that people with not a single involvement would come in after a week of hard work, bash some none sense and proclame themselves in anyway crypto enthusiasts.

At first are you even in our Discord Group ? If not i would recommend you to do so "look around for our link not really feeling like having you in our community".

Have you checked our Weekly Update Dev Blog : http://stipend.me/devs-weekly-update-001/ We adresse the Reveal since the Community have been asking for it and it has been advanced as well as some other items in our Road Map.

Even you are doing it on purpose but all the informations you are telling are missing are here : http://stipend.me/#roadmap Road Map & Whitepaper.

Hope you sleep well at night, judging other's hard work in such indifference.

Stipend (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:40:31 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 02:11:19 PM by Stipend

We are please to announce that we launch our bounty program that will last around 3 weeks.
How to participate? Check: http://stipend.me/bounty/

AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

Daily trading volume on the CryptoBridge amounted to more than 4.4 BTC. More 24K SPD coins!

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
alaloilu1234

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

Bounty Campaign
(2/21/2018 - 3/18/2018)
Please note that registration to ​http://stipend.me/bounty/​ is mandatory and
needed to fill out the bounty forms.
ukr2007

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

And why can not the POS cash account be permanently on the net, but do not give a coin?

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
anthoBTC

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

Really nice project. I will follow this project for now.
megainarmy

Activity: 349
Merit: 184

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:54:44 PM

Could you please explain how the POS works? I do not understand anything! I do not touch coins, But the wallet write 3 days before rewards, then 2 days, then 5 hours. I'm constantly dripping from the pool in my wallet. Does this affect those coins that already work on the POS? Thank you!  Embarrassed
anthoBTC

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:57:32 PM

no worry about coins from mining coming on wallet. The estimated time depends on the weight of your wallet and the weight of the network so its normal to see it change. Your coins also need 24h to be mature, after that they will increase your wallet weight.
rvand

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

Awesome coin! Dev is ahead of schedule on Roadmap. Very good communication, very active on Discord.

I like the product behind the coin. First demo to be released soon! Team will also go public early next month.

Can't wait to hear more good things from this coin and the product/platform!
Neal777

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:37:47 AM

We reached 50 active MasterNodes!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: