Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:11:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency  (Read 35115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
megainarmy

Activity: 349
Merit: 184

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

PROTOPOOL SWINDLERS and THIEFS POOL !!!
I, like an idiot, mined on their fucking pool, today switched on the advice of friends on the BSOD. The difference is 15-20% !!! Yes they are just thieves MF!  Angry
crypt0.zone

Activity: 154
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for Stipend to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

Visit crypt0.zone/calculator/
mineriada

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

HI, I'm new in mining. Can I mine this coin solo? and if yes how cause I tried couple of this that I've seen on the youtube but not working. Tanks in advance.
megainarmy

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

HI, I'm new in mining. Can I mine this coin solo? and if yes how cause I tried couple of this that I've seen on the youtube but not working. Tanks in advance.

Yes, You can.  Grin
But for this you will need not weak power hash, I would even say huge))) Because the complexity is now very high.

A simple example. I have 6 rigs (total 540 Mh) So I can not even dream of a solo here )))
WinningThePooh

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

Using alexis ? Cant get it to work with that.
Edit: Used Alexis78. Its working now. MSI GTX 1080 Ti, 31.69MH/s

do yo have the github link to the miner?
mineriada

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

Yes, You can.  Grin
But for this you will need not weak power hash, I would even say huge))) Because the complexity is now very high.

A simple example. I have 6 rigs (total 540 Mh) So I can not even dream of a solo here )))

tnx I only have 2 rigs (13xGTX1070 and 3xGTX1070ti) so no dream here:))
elessil

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

I, like an idiot, mined on their fucking pool, today switched on the advice of friends on the BSOD. The difference is 15-20% !!! Yes they are just thieves MF!  Angry

Low populated pools have problem with rng. Sometimes you got lucky and sometimes in days bad luck. I allso prefer high pools. Allso on BSOD.

I got bad exp with 777pool mining RVN. Ovner of that pool just lock all coins (simply puting min payout 30000 RVN) and run. I lost around 1400 rvn.

Scamers everywhere!
megainarmy

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:14:18 PM

Low populated pools have problem with rng. Sometimes you got lucky and sometimes in days bad luck. I allso prefer high pools. Allso on BSOD.

I got bad exp with 777pool mining RVN. Ovner of that pool just lock all coins (simply puting min payout 30000 RVN) and run. I lost around 1400 rvn.

Scamers everywhere!

In principle, I agree with you, but the fact is that I first called the SPD on a small HashFaster pool, and there with speed and payment everything was fine.
Then all the power for some reason leaked on the fucking PROTOPOL. He became the leading power in SPD, well, we also went there.
And, by the way, SPD is not the first coin on which I and my friends have caught PROTOPUL in theft.
We left him for the same reason on other coins too!!! So, in the future itself I will not use it and others do not advise to everybody!  Wink
spillux

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

Wallet don´t sync.
qBot

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:10:47 PM

Looks like a very promising project with some really meaningful business model.
WinningThePooh

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

Wallet don´t sync.

https://stipend.me/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Fix-Wallet.jpg

you can find the nodes listed in this thread.
mak013

Activity: 2408
Merit: 758

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:13:44 AM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for Stipend to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool
It looks like you have some mistake, because if it`s true, i have to get about 2k BTC daily Wink Or someone don`t pay me enough!  Huh Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
r00s

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

Do you have a lower hashrate at protopool or lower profit? I tried both pools, some coins protopool is profitable and some coins bsod, and some coins hashfaster was the winner.
megainarmy

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

Do you have a lower hashrate at protopool or lower profit? I tried both pools, some coins protopool is profitable and some coins bsod, and some coins hashfaster was the winner.

At speeds, it is clear that they are understated by 15-20%. Those, they do not even hide it. Any diff settings do not work either. Moreover, I have already said that this is not the first coin on which such a thing is observed! Why, then, to the same HF claims were not and are not, to BSOD too, well, etc.
NateDogg187

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:15:47 PM

I have never had a problem at protopool. their hashrate is quite low compared to a few others on this coin but the estimated coins for my hash power was pretty close to actual payout. pool hashrate can change by the minute, making your expected profits change with it. check your pool's hashrate daily and also be sure you didn't have a stratum disconnect. to call them scammer with no proof is not right. When you have such low hashrate like proto, luck is a big factor. some hours you only find 0-1 block! others we find 7. average 4-5. all luck.
r00s

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:24:35 PM

I have never had a problem at protopool. their hashrate is quite low compared to a few others on this coin but the estimated coins for my hash power was pretty close to actual payout. pool hashrate can change by the minute, making your expected profits change with it. check your pool's hashrate daily and also be sure you didn't have a stratum disconnect. to call them scammer with no proof is not right. When you have such low hashrate like proto, luck is a big factor. some hours you only find 0-1 block! others we find 7. average 4-5. all luck.
Absolutely agree.
Hope mr. RED FONT understand this too. Like I said I've mined and bsod, proto and hashfaster. All pools sometimes gives different profit in different days. If you call somebody thief I think you should have conclusive evidences, or wear a blahblahblahman suit.
megainarmy

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

Absolutely agree.
Hope mr. RED FONT understand this too. Like I said I've mined and bsod, proto and hashfaster. All pools sometimes gives different profit in different days. If you call somebody thief I think you should have conclusive evidences, or wear a blahblahblahman suit.

In first, I do not owe anything to anyone. Especially you, dear  Grin
In second, If I want to highlight the text in red font, then this is my personal business. I'm not going to ask you exactly  Grin
In third, If You like protopool, so mine on it further!

I warned all those who might be faced with a choice. I will no longer be mine on f..g protopool, my friends, too.
Scrins of course had to be done, but I did not (That's my mistake, but it does not change the essence). And do not tell me about different days! I mined about a week on protopool, without any drawdowns and disconnects. Do not be considered other idiots who can not soberly assess the situation, especially with clumsy YIIMP-pools! The graph of uninterrupted mining on the protopool was an average speed of 460-480 Mh, on BSOD under the same conditions, an average of 540-550 Mh. For those who are especially gifted, I can repeat that I am not alone. There are people who have exactly everything also. Not only that, but also on different coins, i.e. a month ago, etc.
So you can try on a blablabla suit yourself, gentlemen!  Wink

mak013

Activity: 2408
Merit: 758

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

Absolutely agree.
Yes, of course. I never had any problems with protopool. Just 10-20% of profit less, but no any problem.
And I agree that they are not scammers. They just thieves. And if both of you can make some analysis, you can understand why hashpower moved from protopool to bsod.
But it`s you profit and your decision what to do. "mr. RED FONT" gave you information. And you can do what you want.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
r00s

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

OMG, I don't mine on protopool now for some reasons, I mine on hashfaster, but will mine there if there will be something interesting to mine.
don't like people who call another scammers and thieves without any confirmation of their words.
It's like to say that The Earth is flat.
SwolfS2

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

Also noticed that PROTOPOOL takes from 10 to 20% hash. And it's unpleasant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: