Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency  (Read 35115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crayzy88

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

You can believe anything you want, it's still a scam with fundamental flaws that the devs can't address with real answers. The devs have tried to get my post deleted because they can't answer the questions.

Since the exposure of this coin, the price is constantly tanking. Just because the devs can't answer simple questions about how they will remain profitable with such a low fee, and still manage to afford operational cost.
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

You're still frustrated ? Newbie account with no activity and so much fud, you're obviously dishonest. Plus the price isn't tanking.

You know nothing about their infrastructure and its cost so the number you're throwing out of your pants mean basically nothing. Since you don't know about their infrastructure and long / short term strategies, the operational cost you're talking about is hard to evaluate precisely, and you perfectly know it. You're saying it can't function and yet you proved nothing. This is demagogy and all your questions have been answered on Discord and again : you got banned from Discord because you came up and asked a question and the community couldn't answer.

People told you to just ask in the right channel where all the questions are collected in order to prepare the dev weekly update where the team is (weekly) answering to all the important questions and concerns with details and profesionalism. You kept asking the, exact, same, question, for more than one hour, ending by saying since the devs weren't putting things his way, they were idiot and the project were worthless. This was plein and annoying fud, and if I were moderating there I couldn't have awaited one hour to kick your ass out and clear our space.

littlehobo

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

Of all the current coins I am involved in this is one of the better ones.
I have seen the scam coins, and been burnt by one, this one is actually working towards something other than ROI and early Mn profits.
I hope they keep up the good work, and though i understand the worry new people have with coins due to scams i cant help but think the fellow newbie poster might have vested interests elsewhere

SO far so good with this one for me.
Stipend (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

So these scamming devs banned me from their discord for asking legitimate questions about their business model, and it's flaws. They have no intention of ever making a working product. Their "Demo" is just a squarespace template. They have no answers, no idea rather, as to how they will manage to maintain and pay for the bandwith that would be required to operate such high traffic with a 2-3% fee. They consistently compare themselves to Upwork, yet the dev admittedly was unfamiliar with fiverr, and can't explain why anyone would switch when, the cost of turning Stipend into Fiat is much more expensive, and time consuming than just paying fee's on fiverr.

This project is a complete scam, and never was originally intended to go beyond the MN auction. The devs "Grave" threatened to hire a hitman on someone for asking them a question about all their "updates" just being photshop mockups and no actual development. You guys have to be kidding with this useless shit coin.

Questions they can't answer.

1) How will Stipend afford the bandwith with only 2-3% fee's
2) How will Stipend afford to hire the amount of people it would take to maintain the network, customer support, fraud protection, interpreters for international markets, someone to rewrite all of their websites in foreign langauges, etc And then customer support in each of those languages.
3) Why are using a squarespace template as your "demo" and claiming it to be backed on Node.JS and AWS.
4) How can you ensure security of a built in hot wallet, when your income is only 2-3%. The bandwith alone will leave you cash negative in a few weeks.
5) Why are your devs threating people, and why couldn't out of 3 active devs none of you answer these questions or any other.

Why is there no mention of any of these points in your whitepaper, reason, you never thought of them. Because you never expected to proceed with the coin.

1. "How will Stipend afford the bandwith with only 2-3% fee's?": You don't seem to understand what a 2-3% fee consists of. You could just as well ask "how do exchanges stay profitable with only a 0.25% withdrawal fee?" We've put plenty of time figuring out the numbers and definitely stand by our business model, in spite of what you say. The fact remains that you have no idea what you're talking about and are primarily just trying to cause problems.

2. "How will Stipend afford to hire the amount of people it would take to maintain the network, customer support, fraud protection, interpreters for international markets, someone to rewrite all of their websites in foreign langauges, etc And then customer support in each of those languages.?": This is very similar to the first question. We've constantly been working with and bringing on developers to help us manage the network and the blockchain, and will definitely do so in regards to customer support as well. We won't have any problems in this regard. In regards to translation, there's absolutely no reason for us to "rewrite all their websites in foreign langauges," and I have no idea why you would expect us to.

3. "Why are using a squarespace template as your "demo" and claiming it to be backed on Node.JS and AWS.?": This is actually 100% bullshit. You have no idea what you're talking about. The demo is 100% not built off of SquareSpace, and I challenge you to link the template to prove otherwise.

4. "How can you ensure security of a built in hot wallet, when your income is only 2-3%. The bandwith alone will leave you cash negative in a few weeks?": Ensuring security won't be a problem. You seem to think that someone can improve security by solely throwing money at something. We all know what we are doing, and are confident that we'll be able to protect our customers' assets. Look at any mining pool, for example. Each has their own respective hot wallet connected to the network, and are easily able to keep it secure and active.

5. "Why are your devs threating people, and why couldn't out of 3 active devs none of you answer these questions or any other?": I saw the "threat," and it was 100% a joke that you're blowing out of proportion and using for your own selfish needs. I hope I have answered your questions to your satisfaction, and you can finally stop your whiny, inconsiderate crusade. Everything you mention is primarily untrue, and although I do apologize for the fact that on some level you feel attacked and maligned, to willfully and knowingly cause problems with a new coin trying to implement a use case is nothing but selfish and unfair, not just towards us but towards the community as a whole.

We've gone over this a million times. You were not banned for your questions. We're more than happy to respond, as we do to everyone in the Discord. We've tried to be transparent since day one, and are continually active and posting weekly updates, unlike the vast majority of teams out there.

Regards
The Stipend Team

snode
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:01:52 PM

STIPEND is now supported by SNODE.CO

Instead of holding your coin until it reaches a higher price, putting your money into a masternode is an efficient solution to make use of your resources. Furthermore, parallel with blockchain, masternode is definitely the future of cryptocurrency.

Please take a look at our bitcointalk thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3195788

We will helps you take advantage of your cryptocurrency resources to earn rewards and interest with simple steps

- Select the potential coin (high interest with the possibility of the price rising in the future)
- Deposit the coin into your masternode wallet (provided by our service)
- Receive interest and rewards daily or weekly

Supported coin so far: ARGO, QBIC, SAGA, POLIS, STIPEND, APOLLON. We are constantly adding new coins voted by community.
gravez

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

Weekly Update 6 released : https://stipend.me/devs-weekly-update-006/

Reddit Giveaway Launched : https://stipend.me/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Stipend_Reddit.pdf
Prosnip

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

Stipend best coin!
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

Stipend best coin!

The price is tanking and they haven't even considered telling the exchange to suspend trading to protect the community. You think these scammers really care about anything other than the price of the coin and eventually dumping to get as much money as possible.

Suspend the trading ? Congrats, you reached a brand new level in the great history of trolling. This coin have a team working on a use case and so far there is no scam. Deal with it.

Orphzin

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:47:57 AM

Stipend best coin!

The price is tanking and they haven't even considered telling the exchange to suspend trading to protect the community. You think these scammers really care about anything other than the price of the coin and eventually dumping to get as much money as possible.

How to suspend trading on a DEX?? lol

uhro

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

Not sure on the future of this project, but startups with very short PoW phase and a pre-mine are notoriously scams.
Masternodes on a short PoW are to keep people holding/buying to get MNs up, then dev coins get dumped shortly after PoS comes online and nobody hears from them again.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
AlexaUA

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

Devs are now trying to pump their own coin because everyone is dumping  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy you know we can see who's buying it right? More smoke and mirrors from this scam coin

How much someone pay for your FUD? Are you think your scrypt can kill stipend? If yes then you is absolutely crazy man. Go to cry to your mam then lost all btc for commision. Sold 0.0000 spd and paying 60sat for each deal is the best strategy)))
gravez

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

Not sure on the future of this project, but startups with very short PoW phase and a pre-mine are notoriously scams.
Masternodes on a short PoW are to keep people holding/buying to get MNs up, then dev coins get dumped shortly after PoS comes online and nobody hears from them again.

PoS comes online ? have you even followed the project ? PoS is online since day one ! Start reading before talking.
Stipend (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:19:43 PM

probably the devs are the one creating the pump and dump to get volume up sherlock.

Neal. - Today at 7:21 AM
Api bot on exchange to just buy and sell and use exploits in python takes... 3 mins to set up max

Seems like a very detailed answer extremely fast on how to create the bot don't you think.... use your noodle.

they will possibly use this as their exit strategy and sell coins while everyone else isn't paying them any attention.

These guys are SERIAL Coin scammers I've followed them for a while.

Dude, you are really toxic for this world.

gravez

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

probably the devs are the one creating the pump and dump to get volume up sherlock.

Api bot on exchange to just buy and sell and use exploits in python takes... 3 mins to set up max

Seems like a very detailed answer extremely fast on how to create the bot don't you think.... use your noodle.

they will possibly use this as their exit strategy and sell coins while everyone else isn't paying them any attention.

The community is giving you credit by responding you are hopeless for sure !
crayzy88

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

If by world you mean this scam coin project
Stipend (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

If by world you mean this scam coin project

Yeah, obviously we're serial coin scammers who just somehow are stupid enough to reveal our identities, ensuring that when we exit scam that we can easily be tracked down. Definitely. It's not like we actually believe in this coin and are doing our best to build it up, in spite of the problems you're trying to pretend are there..

DJISABEAST14

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:45:48 PM

So I am not able to open my wallet after turning on proxy or whatever and this is the thing it is telling me Error:Unsupported argument -socks found. Setting SOCKS version isn't possible anymore, only SOCKS5 proxies are supported. The reason I turned on proxy was my peer list was stuck on only 1 so I was troubleshooting cause I'm not to familiar with wallets but I have tried deleting all the files in appdata for stipend and restarting so Idk what is going on and also I have 4 spd in my wallet but it wont let me send it cause it says that it was conflicted? thanks!
Stipend (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:27:05 PM

So I am not able to open my wallet after turning on proxy or whatever and this is the thing it is telling me Error:Unsupported argument -socks found. Setting SOCKS version isn't possible anymore, only SOCKS5 proxies are supported. The reason I turned on proxy was my peer list was stuck on only 1 so I was troubleshooting cause I'm not to familiar with wallets but I have tried deleting all the files in appdata for stipend and restarting so Idk what is going on and also I have 4 spd in my wallet but it wont let me send it cause it says that it was conflicted? thanks!

Yeah, that's a bug that will be fixed in the next wallet update, but to fix the problem with your SPD being conflicted, simply go to Help/Debug Window in your wallet and type "repairwallet"

DJISABEAST14

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:10:04 AM

Yeah, that's a bug that will be fixed in the next wallet update, but to fix the problem with your SPD being conflicted, simply go to Help/Debug Window in your wallet and type "repairwallet"
Hi yes so I can't actually get into the wallet like its a error that pops up on loading the wallet i can never actually get into it.
Stipend (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

Hi yes so I can't actually get into the wallet like its a error that pops up on loading the wallet i can never actually get into it.

Come into the Discord and DM us there, much easier to troubleshoot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: