Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POSQ] 💥💥💥 Poseidon Quark 🚀 POS 3.0 🚀 Masternodes 🚀 Airdrop 💥💥💥  (Read 32958 times)
Hamzahaddane

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:37:50 AM

i am sad i saw it later and miss the first round airdrop, when begin the next round airdrop?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ultra-pool
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 9

Wehub Netowork & Patriot Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:24:02 AM

@Islapdonkey

First of all. Please stop with the bold colored font. It makes you look like a little kid that drop its ice cream cone in dog poop. Grow up and move on you should to get out of the crypto game. Crypto has tons of scam coins out there. POSQ is not one of them.

The DEV's that took over this project has big plans for POSQ moving forward and undoing the damage that has been done. I trust that they will change POSQ and bring POSQ to a whole new level. Right now its time to buy before the MN cost goes up. I'll be scoping up alot more.

Thank you Sic and Ark for your hard work!

Ha! states the acct with one post. Am not a newb in exposing scam coins in the sphere, neither am i a newb on this thread. So try harder.

This is my Mining pool acct which I don't post on here. And if you have any problems on how i and many others support POSQ. Drop by on Discord and DM me. My nick is Repo. You can also find me on alot of other discord servers.

P.S = Please stop acting like a little kid.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:40:18 AM

@Islapdonkey

First of all. Please stop with the bold colored font. It makes you look like a little kid that drop its ice cream cone in dog poop. Grow up and move on you should to get out of the crypto game. Crypto has tons of scam coins out there. POSQ is not one of them.

The DEV's that took over this project has big plans for POSQ moving forward and undoing the damage that has been done. I trust that they will change POSQ and bring POSQ to a whole new level. Right now its time to buy before the MN cost goes up. I'll be scoping up alot more.

Ha! states the acct with one post. Am not a newb in exposing scam coins in the sphere, neither am i a newb on this thread. So try harder.

This is my Mining pool acct which I don't post on here. And if you have any problems on how i and many others support POSQ. Drop by on Discord and DM me. My nick is Repo. You can also find me on alot of other discord servers.

Again, am not a newb to exposing scam on this space, my post history can account to that and definitely not a newb on this thread. So try again. Also, if this little comments about nothing is meant to bury my post about this scammers, just know am here for the long run and i will always repost when its due. I intend to keep potential investors abreast on info been withheld from the public.

By the way, notice that none of this info was posted on this thread till i made a comment about it. So an individual who is not a member of discord would have naively bought this crap without knowing that they are dealing with snakes.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ultra-pool
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 9

Wehub Netowork & Patriot Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:59:40 AM

@Islapdonkey

Again, am not a newb to exposing scam on this space, my post history can account to that and definitely not a newb on this thread. So try again. Also, if this little comments about nothing is meant to bury my post about this scammers, just know am here for the long run and i will always repost when its due. I intend to keep potential investors abreast on info been withheld from the public.

By the way, notice that none of this info was posted on this thread till i made a comment about it. So an individual who is not a member of discord would have naively bought this crap without knowing that they are dealing with snakes.

The way you are acting your a noob.

A real scam coin would have not told the investors anything or have proof to show to the investors. Most of the ICOs are scams. Ton and Tons of coins are scams. Only BC 1 POS dev jacked up and the new trustful DEV took over(sic+null and arkitekt) and your all pissed off and acting like a 12yr old doesn't make a coin a scam. If you hate it soooo much or sooo pissed off. Please sell your coins and move on. Lots of people are willing to buy them up right now.

You spreading fake FUD bc you lost alittle bit on money. Please. Everyone in the true crypto game has lost money. Have you seen the market?  So yeah your not a true crypto person. You sir are a fake 12yr old crying like a baby and trying to make people feel bad for you BC you lost alittle bit of money BC the market itself is down.

Like i said before. Please come join the discord and DM my name is Repo on discord. Ill be waiting.

bitcoinbabys

Activity: 208
Merit: 51

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:09:15 AM

nice coin ...

BULLSHIT! THE DEV TEAM JUST DUMPED THIS COIN AND PULLED THE USUAL "ONE OF THE DEV DUMPED THE COIN AND WE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT" COMMENT. ANY COMPLAINT ON THE DISCORD IS DEEMED AS FUD AND RESULTS IN AN INSTANT BAN COS THEY WANT YOU TO KEEP THE COMMENT PRODUCTIVE. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME ON THIS THREAD, WHEN I SMELL A SCAM, I STICK TO IT, AND EXPOSE IT TILL THE END.

THIS FUCKERS CLAIM THAT THE DEV JUST UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM COS HE WAS SORRY. THE GUY WHO WAS WILLING TO DUMP AND DESTROY EVERYTHING JUST SUDDENLY BECAME A GOOD GUY AND UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM. SEEM LIKE ONE OF THOSE, LETS DUMP ON THIS IDIOTS, CALL IT COMMUNITY COIN, LET THEM BUILD IT BACK UP, SO WE CAN DUMP ON THEM ALL OVER AGAIN. WELL, I PLAN TO STAY ACTIVE ON THIS THREAD AND KEEP UNINFORMED POTENTIAL INVESTORS AWARE.

Although we who remain respect your right to be angry, it solves nothing. The actions of one have definitely tarnished the image of POSQ a bit. Maybe you have some recommendations or would like to be  apart of the decision making for the future of POSQ? Maybe you have some marketing skills or web dev? Can you submit some pull requests to our source? We as a community will pull together and make POSQ shine, regardless of the few that are vocal with their anger over recent events or the one who decided stealing was worth it. The one thing myself personally finds solace in is that the ones that seem to be the loudest usually aren't going to contribute anyway so in this case you're just using bunch of CAPITAL LETTERS to really drive that point home.

The ones who remain are at least still true to the project. We are most definitely going to allow the community to have as much of a say as possible moving forward and we believe that is a good thing. If you do not want anything to do with the project than we who remain are truly sorry. Whether you want to believe it or not, you must remember, none who remain are the actual founder of the project. If you want a say or want to discuss your opinions or feelings in chat it is not discouraged. However, in chat we are not going to allow one consistently negative person to attempt to turn the rest of the community to FUD either. I believe their was only one person removed from chat but that was a long time coming anyway  ( which im assuming was you, literally all the time negative, *never* positive person)

Also, if you have a question about why the dude took the presale btc and donations etc, you can go talk to him yourself he's admitted to everything including admitting that he willingly gave us the domains and bct what was left of the dev coins, etc. he still runs MND, you already know his username....

POSQ Domains have been updated in ANN new urls below :
posq.io and poseidonchain.info now redirect to posq.space
Site - https://posq.space
explorer - https://posq.space:8080
Faucet - https://posq.space/faucet

My chat history speaks for itself. The extent some have gone to discredit me just to be caught in a lie by the admin is well documented. Am not a newbie to exposing scams in this space neither am i a newbie on this forum. AM GONNA YELL IT AGAIN, A COMMON SCAM IN CRYPTO IS FOR A DEV TEAM TO DUMP ON THEIR COMMUNITY, CLAIM ALL THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE NAIVE ABOUT THE ACTION, CALL IT A COMMUNITY COIN AND WAIT FOR THE COMMUNITY TO BUILD IT UP SO THEY CAN DUMP ALL OVER THE SAME COMMUNITY AGAIN. Kinda hard to believe that the guy who was willing to dump all over the community, suddenly decided to be a nice guy and hand over everything including his remaining funds just to save a coin he obviously doesn't care about. And to make matter worse, this guys claim to have discovered this and sat on the info for approx two weeks without revealing it. It took one of their community member making a fuss on discord about the dump and asking for explanation before they decided to reveal the information. Say a lot about their integrity.  

By the way, last i checked the one guy i saw them ban cos he has nothing positive to offer (b/c he is actually questioning their motives rather than fall in line like most crypto sheep) is one of the two members who actually came out of pocket and helped paid for the coin's first listing. Also says a lot about the individuals you dealing with.

This is the last response you will get on this. Reason being, it's important to separate facts from fiction. Let’s go through the list and address each of your posts.

“BULLSHIT! THE DEV TEAM JUST DUMPED THIS COIN AND PULLED THE USUAL "ONE OF THE DEV DUMPED THE COIN AND WE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT" COMMENT. ANY COMPLAINT ON THE DISCORD IS DEEMED AS FUD AND RESULTS IN AN INSTANT BAN COS THEY WANT YOU TO KEEP THE COMMENT PRODUCTIVE. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME ON THIS THREAD, WHEN I SMELL A SCAM, I STICK TO IT, AND EXPOSE IT TILL THE END.

THIS FUCKERS CLAIM THAT THE DEV JUST UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM COS HE WAS SORRY. THE GUY WHO WAS WILLING TO DUMP AND DESTROY EVERYTHING JUST SUDDENLY BECAME A GOOD GUY AND UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM. SEEM LIKE ONE OF THOSE, LETS DUMP ON THIS IDIOTS, CALL IT COMMUNITY COIN, LET THEM BUILD IT BACK UP, SO WE CAN DUMP ON THEM ALL OVER AGAIN. WELL, I PLAN TO STAY ACTIVE ON THIS THREAD AND KEEP UNINFORMED POTENTIAL INVESTORS AWARE.”

1) “THE DEV TEAM JUST DUMPED THIS COIN” Congratulations, you’re wrong with even your first sentence. We did not dump the coin. Original founder dumped his personal funds which is obviously not okay.

2) “ANY COMPLAINT ON THE DISCORD IS DEEMED AS FUD AND RESULTS IN AN INSTANT BAN COS THEY WANT YOU TO KEEP THE COMMENT PRODUCTIVE.” Second statement is wrong again. You were given multiple warning to keep your cool and talk like an adult but instead the room was filled with poorly worded sentences and caps lock. After about 6 warnings, you were muted (not banned) until you could gain your composure. That did not happen an you were banned. Obviously you have a right to be angry ( as we are) but your inability to separate those responsible with those trying to clean up the mess lead to it.

3) “THIS FUCKERS CLAIM THAT THE DEV JUST UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM COS HE WAS SORRY. THE GUY WHO WAS WILLING TO DUMP AND DESTROY EVERYTHING JUST SUDDENLY BECAME A GOOD GUY AND UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM. SEEM LIKE ONE OF THOSE, LETS DUMP ON THIS IDIOTS, CALL IT COMMUNITY COIN, LET THEM BUILD IT BACK UP, SO WE CAN DUMP ON THEM ALL OVER AGAIN”. 0/3 on statements. (You're on a roll) Dev was given two options, hand everything over or we all leave. He turned over what was left of the dev funds and the domains/ this account. That’s it. If he was such a “good guy” he would have turned over the bitcoin donations too which didn’t happen.

4) “Kinda hard to believe that the guy who was willing to dump all over the community, suddenly decided to be a nice guy and hand over everything including his remaining funds just to save a coin he obviously doesn't care about.” We have proof that was shown and can be shown again.

5) “And to make matter worse, this guys claim to have discovered this and sat on the info for approx two weeks without revealing it. It took one of their community member making a fuss on discord about the dump and asking for explanation before they decided to reveal the information. Say a lot about their integrity.” Yet again, all of this is wrong. The entire situation was explained ( in detail) in the original announcement. Just to clarify and post it again (in case you didn’t read it the first time) The original explanation addressed everything you state was "hidden".

Thanks for your patience lately. I know it's easy to get discouraged and I appreciate everyone who has kept positive.
I personally have been silent for the last two weeks and there are good reasons why. I am going to explain them to you now. I will just list these individually
1) Back before release and a little bit before I joined the team, there was a presale of masternodes that brought in a net of .8-.9 BTC. This was to go towards exchange listings, and project support which is very standard. A little after listing on Graviex, .1 was used to fund the Crex listing and a little bit of it went towards the BiteBTC listing as other team members contributed personal funds. I wish I could say the rest was held for project related expenses but they weren't. We came across the truth that they were used for "personal reasons" by the original founder.

2) The dump a few weeks ago was very suspicious and was looked into. It turns out, that too was an internal action by the same person. When confronted, it was confirmed.
3) The following day, our BTC donations also went missing. Again, related to the same person.
Words cannot express how awful this situation is for you guys as well as us. The rest of the team is just as affected. We didn't work for BTC, we worked for POSQ which was severely damaged by the actions of one person. These actions also damaged the integrity of the other members who were and continue to honest.
So, long story short. We were given two options, let the project die or roll our sleeves up and make things right. I have control of this Discord now as well as the Twitter. We were told we would have the servers and domains right away but just got them about an hour before writing this. We have a clone of the site and explorer up now and the old ones are no longer "official" until we say otherwise.
@everyone This project no longer belongs to Codex. It is now owned by the community, not any single member. With that being said, all future actions will be voted on and no single person of this project will have as much centralized power as the one who damaged it all.
If you have any questions we are here to answer them. You all have a right to be extremely angry, just like we are. We all invested our time and funds and one single member took advantage of that. We get it, and we also get if you all walk away. I honestly don't blame any of you at this point.
If you're still reading, these future changes will be happening.
1) Codex is no longer a part of the POSQ Team
2) Voting on all project related decisions. More will be explained
3) Either a reduced supply or heightened masternode collateral (Community Vote)
4) POSQ will discontinue any affiliation with Masternode.Directory.
5) Tiered masternodes will still happen.
New links are below. Thanks for your support.

6) “By the way, last i checked the one guy i saw them ban cos he has nothing positive to offer (b/c he is actually questioning their motives rather than fall in line like most crypto sheep) is one of the two members who actually came out of pocket and helped paid for the coin's first listing. Also says a lot about the individuals you dealing with.” I am like 99% you are referring to yourself in the third person, so see above.

Again, you have the right to be angry, we get that. We are too. But you need to understand that the action of one person does not reflect that of everyone. We lost just as much as you did and one person got away with all of it.

Out of a decent sized community, you seem to be the only one that doesn't understand that and because of that, we apologize that we could not meet your expectations. To everyone else, we are working to make things right and increase transparency moving forward as that's how it should have been to begin with. This is a new team, new outlook, same community and same name. No longer does one person control the entire project.

Like my earlier post stated A COMMON SCAM IN CRYPTO IS FOR A DEV TEAM TO DUMP ON THEIR COMMUNITY, CLAIM ALL THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE NAIVE ABOUT THE ACTION, CALL IT A COMMUNITY COIN AND WAIT FOR THE COMMUNITY TO BUILD IT UP SO THEY CAN DUMP ALL OVER THE SAME COMMUNITY AGAIN, so any BS post about a founder dumped and then handed everything over to us cos we claimed that we were gonna leave makes absolutely no sense. If he already started dumping then obviously he does not care about the coin, and if he doesn't care about the coin, then he would careless if anyone left. Its not like he is gaining anything from handing everything over, and if he is been kicked out, he might as well milk it till it pops. This does not sound like a selfless individual to me, so that statement makes no sense, unless there is an hidden angle.

Also claiming to have proof of messages sent btw accts on discord is the most bs thing ever. most ppl have more than one discord accts, scammers am guessing have/control multiple accounts. So posting some message that i could easily replicate is funny and even if there is more than one person, who is to say this isn't a cohesive effort among those involved. After all we operate in a space that brings the worst out of ppl.

Its pretty convenient that the last post is laid out to seem like a detailed explanation is given but upon perusing all you see is smoke. No thorough explanation have yet been given on why they choose to sit on this info for several weeks and didn't make an announcement till someone (who also happen to be the guy that was later banned from the discord) made a fuss about the dump on discord. They like to claim they didn't announce anything b/c they were working on getting all the assets from the dumper, but if we function in a decentralized space, then such an announcement would have been made public immediately with a statements that steps were been taken to rectify it. However, they were comfortable to cont dumping till a ruse was created on discord and they switched to the next phase of their con which is to calm ppl down with the same BS claim utilized by most of this scam MN coins.  Anticipating that claiming it was someone else fault and handing it to the community will calm the tension , and put forth the next chapter which is a possible community rebuild, so they/he can turn around and dump once more on the unsuspecting community.

Finally, the second post which spoke on the integrity of banning a member who came out of pocket to help pay for the coin's first listing, then laying claim on BTCT  that the aforementioned member was banned cos he never provided anything positive to the coin ( all because he kept asking questions, and  refused to fall in line and obey like a sheep) was completely ignored. All of sudden it was stated that the aforementioned member who apparently never did anything positive for the coin was actually one of the only two members who were willing to help pay for the coin's first listing, then suddenly the member was banned for not speaking like an adult Grin

So, i will end it with a repeat comment A COMMON SCAM IN CRYPTO IS FOR A DEV TEAM TO DUMP ON THEIR COMMUNITY, CLAIM ALL THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE NAIVE ABOUT THE ACTION, CALL IT A COMMUNITY COIN AND WAIT FOR THE COMMUNITY TO BUILD IT UP SO THEY CAN DUMP ALL OVER THE SAME COMMUNITY AGAIN and i plan to stick around for a long time and make sure any prospective investor is made aware of the dangers within

You must be really bored.. Obviously your plan of "EXPOSING SCAMS" is not working here. The community is to strong brother give it up.. I think it would be best for you to use your skills and find a REAL SCAM COIN, because the one your are speaking about is not POSQ.. You should be lucky the devs even give you the time of day and respond..But I will let you hold on to your super ANN status and im Mr. Expose a Scam as if that really matters anywhere but here. You were banned get over it.. You are wasting time and energy that could be put towards a real scam coin, not this one... Good day sir

REVIVE YOUR LIGHT. MANIFEST YOUR DREAMS. REALIZE YOUR WORTH.
Thotodia

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:24:49 AM

Such project are getting successful! A very promising business, thoughtful vision, brilliant approach.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:39:20 AM

Lol at this brand new newbie/jr accts claiming that am spreading fud when they couldn't even bother to make a post about the current event on this thread to keep ppl informed on what is going on with their crap coin. Am sure you would rather i cease posting so you could lure more ppl into the shitstorm you currently stuck in, with hope that you can dump on them and probably minimize your loss.

Anyway, if you already invested in this coin, and happy with the latest progression, then my post is obviously not for you. rather my post is mean't for prospective investors who might be researching and considering investing into this scam.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Astrali

Activity: 281
Merit: 130

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:10:59 AM

Lol at this brand new newbie/jr accts claiming that am spreading fud when they couldn't even bother to make a post about the current event on this thread to keep ppl informed on what is going on with their crap coin. Am sure you would rather i cease posting so you could lure more ppl into the shitstorm you currently stuck in, with hope that you can dump on them and probably minimize your loss.

Anyway, if you already invested in this coin, and happy with the latest progression, then my post is obviously not for you. rather my post is mean't for prospective investors who might be researching and considering investing into this scam.

The definition of a shitstorm is many peoples that are angry and shouting out their bad mood.
The only one shouting out shit here is you.

On Discord you said "place an order at 100 sat on graviex and i will dump" yesterday you had this order on graviex - i hope you sold all now and we can continue to grow back in strength.

have a nice day!

Join the mining! pool.cryptopowered.club    Smiley   || Need a miner? Rent one! MiningRigRentals
Jim_Rusa

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

You must to add token details to permit participants to get in the plan.  Good luck fellows.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

The definition of a shitstorm is many peoples that are angry and shouting out their bad mood.

On Discord you said "place an order at 100 sat on graviex and i will dump" yesterday you had this order on graviex - i hope you sold all now and we can continue to grow back in strength.

have a nice day!

Hello Mr Scammer, am sure you would rather i stop posting, so you can lure more ppl it your shit project, but i will be sticking around this thread for awhile to keep prospective investor aware of the woes within this project. So get use to it. Take care

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sic_null

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

have a nice day!

Hello Mr Scammer, am sure you would rather i stop posting, so you can lure more ppl it your shit project, but i will be sticking around this thread for awhile to keep prospective investor aware of the woes within this project. So get use to it. Take care

post all you want. I enjoy reading these.  Grin
Astrali

Activity: 281
Merit: 130

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

have a nice day!

Hello Mr. Insult, i am not telling you to stop posting here.

feel free to stay here and post some random bull*hit this keep the thread on top.

by the way i never scamed anyone and dont plan to do so.
Your guess is wrong Smiley

Have a nice day!

Join the mining! pool.cryptopowered.club    Smiley   || Need a miner? Rent one! MiningRigRentals
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

have a nice day!

feel free to stay here and post some random bull*hit this keep the thread on top.

Have a nice day!

A COMMON SCAM IN CRYPTO IS FOR A DEV TEAM TO DUMP ON THEIR COMMUNITY, CLAIM ALL THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE NAIVE ABOUT THE ACTION, CALL IT A COMMUNITY COIN AND WAIT FOR THE COMMUNITY TO BUILD IT UP SO THEY CAN DUMP ALL OVER THE SAME COMMUNITY AGAIN

You welcome on the constant bump to the top, As long as that gets the info out then its a job well done

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sic_null

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:32:48 PM

have a nice day!

Have a nice day!

A COMMON SCAM IN CRYPTO IS FOR A DEV TEAM TO DUMP ON THEIR COMMUNITY, CLAIM ALL THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE NAIVE ABOUT THE ACTION, CALL IT A COMMUNITY COIN AND WAIT FOR THE COMMUNITY TO BUILD IT UP SO THEY CAN DUMP ALL OVER THE SAME COMMUNITY AGAIN

You welcome on the constant bump to the top, As long as that gets the info out then its a job well done

The scammer knows scams apparently.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381295.0

https://islapdonkeyserialscammer.wordpress.com/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0

lol. there goes all that credibility.
Arkitekt

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

Ok So the guy that tells you to check his post history inevitably leads to a black hole of :

CAPS LOCKS, bold Red Font, endless scams and apparently extortion....

Dude, If you're not screaming at people calling them scammer's you are literally either being scammed or being called the scammer yourself... You have apparently been scammed by more people than I can personally believe. It makes a bit more sense why you are so mad now...

We are sorry for the actions of one person, also You could easily just go and talk to him yourself since you know he still runs masternodes.directory and MND, go contact the guy and maybe you can get a refund from him since you gave it to him in the first place.. You would instead rather complain to the people who do not have any of those funds when you actually know who took it.. All while calling anyone associated with it a scammer. By your logic alone, this would make you a scammer since you were also associated with the project.

Your entire method/approach is backwards. Your anger is misplaced and honestly you seem like someone who just enjoys drama. If you are not actually extorting people, you're at A MINIMUM a troll.

Sit down because our community is stronger than your loud mouth and you have lost all credibility as far as we are concerned.

You claim we are going to dump on the community but YOU  dumped 500k coins directly into bid wall on graviex and then also claimed that once posq makes a recovery you will dump the remaining 1.5m+ you are hodling.

You are hypocritical and judging by your past post history I'm going to assume this is just another planned extortion attempt.

you run a $dash MN and are over here complaining about <1k$ dollars which technically isn't even lost since people are still going to be actively building relationships and further developing POSQ. So in that case just sit back and relax dude, everybody gets it, you're upset.
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

At this moment price is quite low. I think that it is a good time to buy the coin.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:51:55 PM

have a nice day!

Have a nice day!

The scammer knows scams apparently.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381295.0

https://islapdonkeyserialscammer.wordpress.com/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0

lol. there goes all that credibility.

Took you long enough lol. If you took any time to research you would have seen that all that info was created by a scam group that i had busted multiple of their scam attempts and they did all that to discredit me but the admin in this forum caught em in a lie and flagged most of their account. Like i mentioned before, am not a newbie to exposing scam on this thread Mr Sic null ( who by the way  is a member of the new and improved admin of posq Grin) just a little research would have helped you from falling into that trap. As for my credibility, just research my post history to see how many scams i have busted on this thread. the moniker is well known, the fact that several entities have tried to concoct stories to discredit me and been caught in a lie every time should tell you whats up.

Again, i will be hanging around this thread for a really long time and will gladly continuously bump your thread to provide info tto prospective investors that you will rather they not have.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
SeanSa

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:07:56 PM

The business is very good and if you actually do well in realizing your plans, then I suppose it will be interesting!
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:12:07 PM

Ok So the guy that tells you to check his post history inevitably leads to a black hole of :

Dude, If you're not screaming at people calling them scammer's you are literally either being scammed or being called the scammer yourself... You have apparently been scammed by more people than I can personally believe. It makes a bit more sense why you are so mad now...

We are sorry for the actions of one person, also You could easily just go and talk to him yourself since you know he still runs masternodes.directory and MND, go contact the guy and maybe you can get a refund from him since you gave it to him in the first place.. You would instead rather complain to the people who do not have any of those funds when you actually know who took it.. All while calling anyone associated with it a scammer. By your logic alone, this would make you a scammer since you were also associated with the project.

Your entire method/approach is backwards. Your anger is misplaced and honestly you seem like someone who just enjoys drama. If you are not actually extorting people, you're at A MINIMUM a troll.

Sit down because our community is stronger than your loud mouth and you have lost all credibility as far as we are concerned.

You claim we are going to dump on the community but YOU  dumped 500k coins directly into bid wall on graviex and then also claimed that once posq makes a recovery you will dump the remaining 1.5m+ you are hodling.

You are hypocritical and judging by your past post history I'm going to assume this is just another planned extortion attempt.

you run a $dash MN and are over here complaining about <1k$ dollars which technically isn't even lost since people are still going to be actively building relationships and further developing POSQ. So in that case just sit back and relax dude, everybody gets it, you're upset.

Am not sure who you think i am with all this claims about dumping. i know you kicked someone out of discord ( that i won't bother trying to argue is not me) and seeing him get kicked cos he wasn't falling in line like most of the sheep in discord made me decide to expose your bs here. Esp when you were making it seem like this guy is a negative individual that has yet to contribute anything to the coin ( and apparently he was one of the only two members that actually helped pay for the coin's first listing) To make matters worst you apparently caught all this info and sat on it for awhile till the same guy that was kicked out made a fuss about the dump on discord which lead to this bs story.

So this is not about been angry, this is about exposing a scam group that even made sure to keep this info of this thread till i posted about it. The plan was to hopefully contain it in discord which you knew most ppl weren't a member of, so you can lure more ppl into the scam. However, i plan to stay thorougly active here to make sure the public is informed.

Also, like i told your co-admin, a little research will go a long way from making you look dumb. This moniker is known on this thread for exposing several scams, and has even lead some to create malicious allegation in an attempt to discredit me on the forum and most of them have either been caught in a lie by the admin and flagged ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320) or ended up wiping their thread clean and locking it when they couldn't contain the discrepancies in their statement( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2779634.0) All pertaining info is available to anyone who actually bothers to research

Again, i will be hanging around this thread for a long time to keep investors aware about the scam within. Take care

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sic_null

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:59:46 PM

You claim we are going to dump on the community but YOU  dumped 500k coins directly into bid wall on graviex and then also claimed that once posq makes a recovery you will dump the remaining 1.5m+ you are hodling.

Am not sure who you think i am with all this claims about dumping. i know you kicked someone out of discord ( that i won't bother trying to argue is not me) and seeing him get kicked cos he wasn't falling in line like most of the sheep in discord made me decide to expose your bs here. Esp when you were making it seem like this guy is a negative individual that has yet to contribute anything to the coin ( and apparently he was one of the only two members that actually helped pay for the coin's first listing) To make matters worst you apparently caught all this info and sat on it for awhile till the same guy that was kicked out made a fuss about the dump on discord which lead to this bs story.

So this is not about been angry, this is about exposing a scam group that even made sure to keep this info of this thread till i posted about it. The plan was to hopefully contain it in discord which you knew most ppl weren't a member of, so you can lure more ppl into the scam. However, i plan to stay thorougly active here to make sure the public is informed.

Also, like i told your co-admin, a little research will go a long way from making you look dumb. This moniker is known on this thread for exposing several scams, and has even lead some to create malicious allegation in an attempt to discredit me on the forum and most of them have either been caught in a lie by the admin and flagged ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320) or ended up wiping their thread clean and locking it when they couldn't contain the discrepancies in their statement( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2779634.0) All pertaining info is available to anyone who actually bothers to research

Again, i will be hanging around this thread for a long time to keep investors aware about the scam within. Take care

sounds good airline. Appreciate having you here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: