Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:16:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POSQ] 💥💥💥 Poseidon Quark 🚀 POS 3.0 🚀 Masternodes 🚀 Airdrop 💥💥💥  (Read 32958 times)
Arkitekt

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:47:54 PM

OMG IslapMonkey Delusional much............
Transparency coming from a guy that is using multiple accounts admittedly in discord because he has been banned so many times for whining like a little girl.
Don't you see that it's pathetic to talk about I am a Sr. and you are a Jr. member. Just so lame. You need power in this virtual space don't ya. In stead of hearing or discussing you are only repeating crap after crap.
Get a live bro...

This could be his opportunity opportunity to help like he claims he has so much. If you can help come help guide the project with everyone else. Soon there will be a voting platform, we are actively developing it right now so the community can decide future changes. This will be done partly by the amout of POSQ each individual is hodling during the voting period.

Instead he'd rather complain to us when he could easily go and complain to codex himself because he's a real person and he know codex actively running another project. He knows his anger is misplaced.

but yea, We are in active discussions with the community over reducing emissions as well raising collaterals in discord if anyone wants to join : https://discord.gg/wJ8FAFH

and islapdonkey if you decide you wanna start acting normal we'd consider welcoming you back into the community as i'm pretty sure you're still hodling posq bags. This persona you're trying to keep up needs to stop. Nobdy likes to getting  cheated dude but it's clear your not SCAMBUSTER, hindsight is always so clear. Especially when looking at your post history - rekt.

so just drop the shit and come help us make it better or just carry on bro.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

OMG IslapMonkey Delusional much............
Transparency coming from a guy that is using multiple accounts admittedly in discord because he has been banned so many times for whining like a little girl.
Don't you see that it's pathetic to talk about I am a Sr. and you are a Jr. member. Just so lame. You need power in this virtual space don't ya. In stead of hearing or discussing you are only repeating crap after crap.
Get a live bro...

This could be his opportunity opportunity to help like he claims he has so much. If you can help come help guide the project with everyone else. Soon there will be a voting platform, we are actively developing it right now so the community can decide future changes. This will be done partly by the amout of POSQ each individual is hodling during the voting period.

Instead he'd rather complain to us when he could easily go and complain to codex himself because he's a real person and he know codex actively running another project. He knows his anger is misplaced.

but yea, We are in active discussions with the community over reducing emissions as well raising collaterals in discord if anyone wants to join : https://discord.gg/wJ8FAFH

and islapdonkey if you decide you wanna start acting normal we'd consider welcoming you back into the community as i'm pretty sure you're still hodling posq bags. This persona you're trying to keep up needs to stop. Nobdy likes to getting  cheated dude but it's clear your not SCAMBUSTER, hindsight is always so clear. Especially when looking at your post history - rekt.

so just drop the shit and come help us make it better or just carry on bro.

Still waiting to hear your reasoning for not posting this info on BTCT for three days after it was posted on discord? you can't use the whole waiting on codex for this one cos you stated you had all the accts by the time you made the discord post.

Secondly waiting to hear why none of this info was divulged to the public for two weeks till a rouse was created on discord that finally lead to the bs post. We operate in a decentralized space, so why wasn't a statement made that the main dev has been caught dumping the coins and we in the process of taking over the coin from him? Rather, than stay mum about the subject while a serious dump cont. No form of comment was initiated till a rouse was created on discord by a member which riled up the community and in an effort to appease them, this bs was laid out.

As for me holding posq, you absolutely right i do own a sizable amount but you apparently haven't taken the time to read thru my post hx, if you think that means i will aid in any format to support a scam attempt. You should go ask ppl in the droxne community and several other community where i even exposed the dev's dump myself without ever selling a coin. With droxne i could have waited for the coin to recover a bit, sell my stash before exposing him but i took 1 BTC loss to expose him immediately i discovered he was responsible for the dump, to prevent anyone else from taking a loss on his behalf. And i made a lot of enemies (as i anticipate i will also make here) among the coin holders who wish i had waited but like i mentioned my quips is mean't for the naive prospective investor and not meant for someone who is already invested in the coin

So sorry but money is not every thing to me, however, i abide by certain strict principles.

Oh and the cont go ask codex about it quip, i will reiterate that A COMMON SCAM IN CRYPTO IS FOR A DEV TEAM TO DUMP ON THEIR COMMUNITY, CLAIM ALL THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE NAIVE ABOUT THE ACTION, CALL IT A COMMUNITY COIN AND WAIT FOR THE COMMUNITY TO BUILD IT UP SO THEY CAN DUMP ALL OVER THE SAME COMMUNITY AGAIN

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Arkitekt

to da mooon

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:16:53 PM

Ok So the guy that tells you to check his post history inevitably leads to a black hole of :

CAPS LOCKS, bold Red Font, endless scams and apparently extortion....

Dude, If you're not screaming at people calling them scammer's you are literally either being scammed or being called the scammer yourself... You have apparently been scammed by more people than I can personally believe. It makes a bit more sense why you are so mad now...

We are sorry for the actions of one person, also You could easily just go and talk to him yourself since you know he still runs masternodes.directory and MND, go contact the guy and maybe you can get a refund from him since you gave it to him in the first place.. You would instead rather complain to the people who do not have any of those funds when you actually know who took it.. All while calling anyone associated with it a scammer. By your logic alone, this would make you a scammer since you were also associated with the project.

Your entire method/approach is backwards. Your anger is misplaced and honestly you seem like someone who just enjoys drama. If you are not actually extorting people, you're at A MINIMUM a troll.

Sit down because our community is stronger than your loud mouth and you have lost all credibility as far as we are concerned.

You claim we are going to dump on the community but YOU  dumped 500k coins directly into bid wall on graviex and then also claimed that once posq makes a recovery you will dump the remaining 1.5m+ you are hodling.

You are hypocritical and judging by your past post history I'm going to assume this is just another planned extortion attempt.

you run a $dash MN and are over here complaining about <1k$ dollars which technically isn't even lost since people are still going to be actively building relationships and further developing POSQ. So in that case just sit back and relax dude, everybody gets it, you're upset.

Am not sure who you think i am with all this claims about dumping. i know you kicked someone out of discord ( that i won't bother trying to argue is not me) and seeing him get kicked cos he wasn't falling in line like most of the sheep in discord made me decide to expose your bs here. Esp when you were making it seem like this guy is a negative individual that has yet to contribute anything to the coin ( and apparently he was one of the only two members that actually helped pay for the coin's first listing) To make matters worst you apparently caught all this info and sat on it for awhile till the same guy that was kicked out made a fuss about the dump on discord which lead to this bs story.

So this is not about been angry, this is about exposing a scam group that even made sure to keep this info of this thread till i posted about it. The plan was to hopefully contain it in discord which you knew most ppl weren't a member of, so you can lure more ppl into the scam. However, i plan to stay thorougly active here to make sure the public is informed.

Also, like i told your co-admin, a little research will go a long way from making you look dumb. This moniker is known on this thread for exposing several scams, and has even lead some to create malicious allegation in an attempt to discredit me on the forum and most of them have either been caught in a lie by the admin and flagged ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320) or ended up wiping their thread clean and locking it when they couldn't contain the discrepancies in their statement( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2779634.0) All pertaining info is available to anyone who actually bothers to research

Again, i will be hanging around this thread for a long time to keep investors aware about the scam within. Take care

sounds good airline. Appreciate having you here.

Ok So the guy that tells you to check his post history inevitably leads to a black hole of :

Dude, If you're not screaming at people calling them scammer's you are literally either being scammed or being called the scammer yourself... You have apparently been scammed by more people than I can personally believe. It makes a bit more sense why you are so mad now...

We are sorry for the actions of one person, also You could easily just go and talk to him yourself since you know he still runs masternodes.directory and MND, go contact the guy and maybe you can get a refund from him since you gave it to him in the first place.. You would instead rather complain to the people who do not have any of those funds when you actually know who took it.. All while calling anyone associated with it a scammer. By your logic alone, this would make you a scammer since you were also associated with the project.

Your entire method/approach is backwards. Your anger is misplaced and honestly you seem like someone who just enjoys drama. If you are not actually extorting people, you're at A MINIMUM a troll.

Sit down because our community is stronger than your loud mouth and you have lost all credibility as far as we are concerned.

You claim we are going to dump on the community but YOU  dumped 500k coins directly into bid wall on graviex and then also claimed that once posq makes a recovery you will dump the remaining 1.5m+ you are hodling.

You are hypocritical and judging by your past post history I'm going to assume this is just another planned extortion attempt.

you run a $dash MN and are over here complaining about <1k$ dollars which technically isn't even lost since people are still going to be actively building relationships and further developing POSQ. So in that case just sit back and relax dude, everybody gets it, you're upset.

If you had any evidence other than just opinions about who remains in the project you would have already provided it. You have not, becasue there is none.

it's sad man, feel bad for a lot of people, at least we who remain are trying to make things right while you sit back threaten to dump on the project and make accusations.

You make seem like you are a master detective but instead you just end up getting doXed yourself. It's clear you can't DYOR. Whether i base that assessment solely on the number of times you've LITERALLY been scammed in your post history or by the fact that you aren't talking to codex himself.. since YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHERE HE TO FIND HIM
You continue to call the people who remain scammers just because we are left to pick up the pieces.

Just because you have terrible experiences over and over again doesn't mean the entire world is full of people with bad intentions. The dude who wasn't acting right is gone and you know exactly how to get a hold of him as we have directed you to his website

https://masternodes.directory
and the discord is MND, if you wanna ask more questions or find out whatever TRUTHS that you think are being hidden why don't you take the next step? Why don't you get actually get some evidence instead of just calling US scammers? This is why your argument is lost and im pretty sure the majority of people on this forum see through your bullshit extortionist/takeover style tactics.

Also, no the team won't be paying you any bitcoin for you to stop posting on our threads so don't bother trying to extort as per your History on this forum

Like you've said in regards to evidence we provided, it doesn't mean shit, just like any evidence you try to provide to repair your tarnished image in this thread as an extortionist, scammer, and apparently a cry baby/drama queen - won't mean anything to us because it's clear what is being written about you is true based on this thread at a MINIMUM.

Ok so essentially you are just choosing at this point to blame the wrong people rather than actually going and doing anything else, ok that's fine brother. It's clear your just another sheep trapped in the system, especially based on your post history and number of times youve literally been rekt.....

You have provided no evidence to your statements other than the fact that that you don't believe that is what happened. Nobody can turn you into a believer but i assure you that anytime that you bump this thread i will bump it behind you so everyone sees the same info and they can be sure to draw their own conclusion on you as a person as well as the events leading up to this mess, simultaneously.
I'm ok with that.

People will also be looking at you personally each time they read this thread as well, they will realize you are a man obsessed each and every single time they read this thread. Maybe not all, and that's ok. Your only objective is to cause damage because you feel wronged. Rightfully so, go talk to Codex who runs masternodes.directory you can also find him in the MND discord, if you actually chose to try and recover your stolen bitcoin... You could actually go do something other than call the people, who are left picking up the pieces of this dude's actions, names.

Again I'll further state, if you feel wronged for being stolen from, go contact the individual who stole from you since u actually know who it is, and where to find him. It is not a secret but you are acting like there is some hidden conspiracy to scam you..

You've already done the research, you know this individual exists but you choose to go after everyone else, we've provided evidence which has not been disputed by anyone else other than you. Other individuals within discord itself have actually verified this and provided their own screenshots of communications with this individual.

You are a man obsessed, won't accept any evidence unless it's evidence that you believe exonerates you due to your own potentially bad behavior.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381295.0

https://islapdonkeyserialscammer.wordpress.com/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0

Hey, Mr Jr member (that joined this thread during the Dec 2017 boom of Masternode scam coin creation) , i been exposing similar scams on this thread for awhile so just accept that this will stay on radar for awhile. By the way, its funny how none of this info was posted on this thread by you honorable individuals till i made a post about it. As for "codex this,codex that", we have seen this same bs so many times in this space its kinda funny. There was lack of creativity in your scam attempt and why would i go hit up someone else when it quite feasible that i will prob be chatting with you over there. Like i said we have seen this attempt so many times on this thread its funny but not really funny.

So sorry (not) for exposing an info you were hoping to contain in discord ( which by the way you wouldn't have released in discord if one of the members didn't make a fuss about the dump and got the thread riled up) you were just content on cont dumping on your naive investors till the fuss was created on discord and you release this bs statement to try and mold the psyche to another angle but it lacked creativity cos u choose a common angle that has been used several times already.

oh do me a favor and stay on that extortion lane, it always starts with you won't extort us, then when they get tired  that am relentless and refuse to back down, they claim i have finally tried to extort them and when admin ask for proof, they run away with their tails tucked under their tail. so plz do me the favor and stay on that lane plz.

And you missing several other links about me been an extortionist, so i will do you a favor and provide it too
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2387332.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2571714.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2155890.0

Info actually was posted in this thread Sic copied the announcement from the discord in here and we've been discussing it non stop with you right here!!! Cheesy Thank you for providing more evidence that you are clearly not a good individual. Have a good morning our shouting scammer friend!

SMFH, you do realize that this is an open thread right.  Any info you state can be easily verified, this not discord where you can ban ppl who are not easily malleable. There was no comment bbout this activity on this thread till i replied to some newbie acct shilling that this was a good coin while the building was on fire.  

Just like you were comfortable not making any announcement in discord till one of the members created a fuss/riled up the community about your constant dumping,  you were just as comfortable withholding the info from BTCT hoping to contain it on discord so you can keep ppl unaware and hopefully lure them into your scam. I guess that was codex fault too lol. he kept you from making this transparency post. I will keep repeating that we have seen similar attempts on this thread several times already. So the conversation to expect from this scammers is quite predictable.

So plz flip back too earlier post and show me that post about you guys coming clean to the community, that pre dates mine. And better believe I took screen shots of earlier post soon as I made a comment, so if you go and edit an earlier post,  I will just repost the original comment with the dates clearly visible

So basically, since we were dealing with confronting codex, getting an admission of what was done from him and then after that we started getting all the accounts and domains and everything redirected, etc. As we've already state and provided evidence to you as well as the community.
Once that was done, we made the announcement.

You've been provided with evidence multiple times but here's another screenshot just to drive it home again...

I cannot provided the preasale BTC address because i just dont know it... I joined after all of that. Here's the donation address which he also cleaned out : 1G13YcZYrPShjaXnQ5tak5b8k1U4NeFT7U

None of this is secret or hidden, but you already know that. We just waited until we had the full project in our posession before making an announcement. We thought it best to show the community we had taken control of the project. It seems the rest of the community respects that much at least.

Sorry when we got confirmation and then finally control of everything it was not fast enough for you. Also, we apologize for not bringing more to bitcoin talk sooner, it was not in our intention to keep this hidden or whatnot. We have been very busy dealing with a lot of angry people across the board and never before had also been in control of every aspect of the project itself....

However, now all you are asking for is earlier pictures.... not denying our evidence so that's a step in the right direction.

Also, after this, the dude went MIA so it took us time to get all of the accounts. This has all been discussed multiple times. You bore witness to the discussion, you only disagree with us banning you, since you were the only person to get banned.

We DID NOT make the announcement because u said something in discord, it was a planned announcement after we received all of the accounts and such for the project. You know this Airlinepossession/islapdonkey.... We've been going over and over this with you since the start.  You got banned for being childish and constantly negative individual before/during this all happened. Nobody has a problem with constructive criticism or questioning the future and figuring out whats the best approach moving forward. That being said, your method is to just call everyone a scammer and dump/threaten to dump on the community.

Your 1 and only contribution aside from constant negativity was the fact that you bought a MN from codex during presale. We thank you for your contribution, however we would like to make you aware again that codex has taken your BTC, you know where he is and how to contact him. Thank you mr. scammer guy for showing the world that you're not a good individual. Just because your feelings are hurt does not make everyone a scammer and based on your evidence you have provided, you're clearly not a good person and it is also clear that the accusations being made about you are true, based on our back and forth so far, most definitely.

The rest of the community is behind us, You are the only person who has a problem.

Everyone sees through your bullshit, and we can go back and forth in this topic if you would like. Each time i will bump more information about you as an individual and people can make up their minds about us together. Cheesy I think you like the attention though, but i'm ok with bumping POSQ ANN over and over again as long as people get to see my messages too.

I'll do no more back and forth with you, only inform others to your tactics. You've been addressed more than enough.

Thank you, have a nice day!

all of your talking points have been addressed multiple times
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:18:54 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 12:39:15 AM by Islapdonkey

Am going to post this one more time since arkitekt has a hard time with comprehension and after that i will just make sure that this several posts pertaining to this dump are made available on every new page. To the prospective investor, i want you to take the time to read each paragraph and then decide if the question was truly addressed by my arkitekt or if it was masked with bs to make it seem like he answered.

In a decentralized space they noticed a cont dump and discovered that one of the dev was dumping and kept this info away form the public for two weeks while the dump cont, nothing is stated till a member made a fuss on discord that got their community riled up and suddenly the bs comment about another dev did the dump was released
( for those of us that have been around, those that remind you of another scam coin)

The same info was not released on btct for several days cos apparently they were to busy dealing with angry community members to release this ( but go back and read earlier post and according to them there was only one angry member cos everyone else fell in line Grin) and you have four ppl left on the admin but none of them saw fit to release the status on btct ( which the general public that are not members of discord use for acquiring info) till i made a post about it. And when i made a point to show that no comment  was made on this thread prior to my post, mr arkitekt insulted me and claimed i was lying cos they made an earlier post about the issue before i commented. when that lie was brought to surface, he quickly ignored that angle

At the end of the day its your money, so its up to you to make sure you do a thorough research before investing.
All i can promise is the comments which they tried to hide from BTCT will always stay present on the current page moving forward

And remember that  A COMMON SCAM IN CRYPTO IS FOR A DEV TEAM TO DUMP ON THEIR COMMUNITY, CLAIM ALL THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE NAIVE ABOUT THE ACTION, CALL IT A COMMUNITY COIN AND WAIT FOR THE COMMUNITY TO BUILD IT UP SO THEY CAN DUMP ALL OVER THE SAME COMMUNITY AGAIN

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Arkitekt

to da mooon

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:47:54 AM

So are we scammer or just negligent in your eyes? I'm having a hard time understanding. One minute we are scammers, the next minute we didn't say enough, fast enough in bct... but that doesn't make us scammers....
You're slandering everyone invovled in this project by calling those who remain scammers.

If you had any evidence other than just opinions about who remains in the project you would have already provided it. You have not, because there is none. It's already been validated that we are not this individual who did this.

it's sad man, feel bad for a lot of people, at least we who remain are trying to make things right while you sit back threaten to dump on the project and make accusations.

You make seem like you are a master detective but instead you just end up getting doXed. It's clear you can't DYOR. Whether i base that assessment solely on the number of times you've LITERALLY been scammed in your post history or by the fact that you aren't talking to codex himself.. since YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHERE HE TO FIND HIM
You continue to call the people who remain scammers just because we are left to pick up the pieces.

Just because you have terrible experiences over and over again doesn't mean the entire world is only people with bad intentions. The dude who wasn't acting right is gone and you know exactly how to get a hold of him as we have directed you to his website

and the discord is MND, if you wanna ask more questions or find out whatever TRUTHS that you think are being hidden why don't you take the next step? Why don't you get actually get some evidence instead of just calling US scammers?
This is why your argument is lost and im pretty sure the majority of people on this forum see through your bullshit extortionist/takeover style tactics.[/b]

Like you've said in regards to evidence we provided, it doesn't mean anything, just like any evidence you try to provide to repair your tarnished image in this thread as an extortionist, scammer, and apparently a cry baby/drama queen - won't mean anything to us because it's clear what is being written about you is true based on this thread at a MINIMUM.

Essentially you are just choosing at this point to blame the wrong people rather than actually going and doing anything else, ok that's fine brother. It's clear your just another sheep trapped in the system, especially based on your post history and number of times youve literally been rekt.....

You have provided no evidence to your statements other than the fact that that you don't believe that is what happened(his feelings are hurt). Nobody can turn you into a believer but i assure you that anytime that you bump this thread i will bump it behind you so everyone sees the same info and they can be sure to draw their own conclusion on you as a person as well as the events leading up to this mess, simultaneously.
I'm ok with that.

People will be looking at you personally each time they read this thread as well, they will realize you are a man obsessed each and every single time they read this thread. Your only objective is to cause damage because you feel wronged. Rightfully so, go talk to Codex who runs masternodes.directory you can also find him in the MND discord, if you actually chose to try and recover your stolen bitcoin... You could actually go do something other than call the people, who are left picking up the pieces of this dude's actions, names.

Again I'll further state, if you feel wronged for being stolen from, go contact the individual who stole from you since u actually know who it is, and where to find him. It is not a secret but you are acting like there is some hidden conspiracy to scam you..

You've already done the research, you know this individual exists but you choose to go after everyone else, we've provided evidence which has not been disputed by anyone else other than you. Other individuals within discord itself have actually verified this and provided their own screenshots of communications with this individual.

You are a man obsessed, won't accept any evidence unless it's evidence that you believe exonerates you due to your own potentially bad behavior.
Once you provide him evidence he even admits that it is valid but then just trolls more, nothing you do or say will make this individual stop

Thank you, have a nice day.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:45:12 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 06:58:34 AM by Islapdonkey

Mr Jr member, this account is well known on this thread for exposing scam. If you took anytime to visit those links you posted you will see that a good amount of them have been tagged by the admin/mod of this site as scammers trying to discredit my name on this forum ( which am guessing you also attempting to do Grin Grin Grin)

Again, Mr Jr member this account is well known on this thread for exposing scammers and is well known to the admin/mod. So, if i have ever extorted anyone, my Sr member account would have been tagged a long time ago and you can see its clean. It takes awhile to build trust on this forum Mr Jr member and reposting links that have been proven as scams by the admin is not the way to go about it, but plz carry on. Personally, am waiting on you to get tired of my persistence on this thread and result to similar tactics utilized by other scam coins i have busted and claim i tried to extort you too, then we can get the admin involved. Till then i will repeat it again, this account is well known on this thread for busting scams Mr Jr member and it takes time to gain the admin/ppl trust here, this is not discord where you can ban anyone who is not easily malleable.

DECENTRALIZATION IMPLIES THAT INFO IS MADE AVAILABLE TO THE MASS IMMEDIATELY, AND DECISION IS MADE BY THE MASS, NOT BY A LOCALIZED GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS. WHEN THE INDICATED FORMAT IS NOT UTILIZED ESPECIALLY WHEN  THEIR IS A LOSS OF COMMUNITY FINANCIAL INTEREST THEN YOU USUALLY DEALING WITH A SCAM GROUP.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Arkitekt

to da mooon

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

Lol here's the best part. You came in this thread shouting, and got rekt, again.

If that's all you have to argue for now than fine, I'll submit that maybe we didn't handle it the best of ways. However, we handled it way better than you have ever handled anything that i have seen. Even when POSQ was doing well in the market you still complained so miss me with it.... Don't call us scammers when you just admitted we are not

You just disagree with how it was handled. We apologize and are making changes now moving forward so decision making is out of the hands of any single individual and that future changes are made by the community a hodlers.

You have literally jsut admitted that we are not scammers and i will be sure to quote your admittance of it here.

here's a screenshot of the voting platform we are actively working on, but you'll probably call it a fake or a scam like you do in literally all of your posts.

the sad part at this point in the conversation is i know that you know we didn't scam anyone you just admitted it, so everything you're doing right now clearly shows that the claims being made about your takeover style tactics / potential extortion are more valid than ever.
DECENTRALIZATION IMPLIES THAT INFO IS MADE AVAILABLE TO THE MASS IMMEDIATELY, DECISION IS NOT MADE BY A LOCALIZED GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS.
sorry we didn't make information available to you sooner. Moving forward we will be sure to keep that in mind moving forward.

Thank you, have a nice day
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

I would love to see some shot/post of me talking badly about your coin prior to the dump, just like am still waiting on that post about the dump on this thread that pre dates mine that you were keen to yell about. If you still referring me as the individual that was banned from your discord Grin, last i checked this guy actually paid to get your coin listed. one of the only two members that was willing to come out of pocket to pay for the listing, sound like a really negative guy to me. Grin

As long as prospective investors have all the information, which was lacking on this thread till i decided to post it, then am happy. The rest is irrelevant to me cos am not the one trying to sell something or begging the public to help rebuild a tarnished situation which most likely will lead to another dump. I really have nothing to lose here Mr Arkitekt and my only intention is to make sure the prospective investor has all the info. Anyway, carry on with your pitch to turn brick into gold and when its time, i will be back to repost the applicable info on the new page. Take care

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Arkitekt

to da mooon

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

I would love to see some shot/post of me talking badly about your coin prior to the dump, just like am still waiting on that post about the dump on this thread that pre dates mine that you were keen to yell about. If you still referring me as the individual that was banned from your discord Grin, last i checked this guy actually paid to get your coin listed. one of the only two members that was willing to come out of pocket to pay for the listing, sound like a really negative guy to me. Grin

As long as prospective investors have all the information, which was lacking on this thread till i decided to post it, then am happy. The rest is irrelevant to me cos am not the one trying to sell something or begging the public to help rebuild a tarnished situation which most likely will lead to another dump. I really have nothing to lose here Mr Arkitekt and my only intention is to make sure the prospective investor has all the info. Anyway, carry on with your pitch to turn brick into gold and when its time, i will be back to repost the applicable info on the new page. Take care
That means you'll be at least making them aware that we who remain are not scammers correct? As it seems at this point you have at least come to the conclusion that none of the team who remains actually did what you were initially claiming in this topic. I'm sure you will remain as per your post history and accusations against you extortion/takeover tactics.
Arkitekt

to da mooon

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

and you've yet to provide any evidence to the contrary, again i'll further state all you've actually done is come in here with hurt feelings and call people names..
Arkitekt

to da mooon

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:30:27 AM

Am not sure who you think i am with all this claims about dumping. i know you kicked someone out of discord ( that i won't bother trying to argue is not me) and seeing him get kicked cos he wasn't falling in line like most of the sheep in discord made me decide to expose your bs here. Esp when you were making it seem like this guy is a negative individual that has yet to contribute anything to the coin ( and apparently he was one of the only two members that actually helped pay for the coin's first listing) To make matters worst you apparently caught all this info and sat on it for awhile till the same guy that was kicked out made a fuss about the dump on discord which lead to this bs story.

So this is not about been angry, this is about exposing a scam group that even made sure to keep this info of this thread till i posted about it. The plan was to hopefully contain it in discord which you knew most ppl weren't a member of, so you can lure more ppl into the scam. However, i plan to stay thorougly active here to make sure the public is informed.

Also, like i told your co-admin, a little research will go a long way from making you look dumb. This moniker is known on this thread for exposing several scams, and has even lead some to create malicious allegation in an attempt to discredit me on the forum and most of them have either been caught in a lie by the admin and flagged ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320) or ended up wiping their thread clean and locking it when they couldn't contain the discrepancies in their statement( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2779634.0) All pertaining info is available to anyone who actually bothers to research

Again, i will be hanging around this thread for a long time to keep investors aware about the scam within. Take care

If you had any evidence other than just opinions about who remains in the project you would have already provided it. You have not, becasue there is none.

You make seem like you are a master detective but instead you just end up getting doXed yourself. It's clear you can't DYOR. Whether i base that assessment solely on the number of times you've LITERALLY been scammed in your post history or by the fact that you aren't talking to codex himself.. since YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHERE HE TO FIND HIM

Just because you have terrible experiences over and over again doesn't mean the entire world is full of people with bad intentions. The dude who wasn't acting right is gone and you know exactly how to get a hold of him as we have directed you to his website

and the discord is MND, if you wanna ask more questions or find out whatever TRUTHS that you think are being hidden why don't you take the next step? Why don't you get actually get some evidence instead of just calling US scammers? This is why your argument is lost and im pretty sure the majority of people on this forum see through your bullshit extortionist/takeover style tactics.

Also, no the team won't be paying you any bitcoin for you to stop posting on our threads so don't bother trying to extort as per your History on this forum

Like you've said in regards to evidence we provided, it doesn't mean shit, just like any evidence you try to provide to repair your tarnished image in this thread as an extortionist, scammer, and apparently a cry baby/drama queen - won't mean anything to us because it's clear what is being written about you is true based on this thread at a MINIMUM.

Ok so essentially you are just choosing at this point to blame the wrong people rather than actually going and doing anything else, ok that's fine brother. It's clear your just another sheep trapped in the system, especially based on your post history and number of times youve literally been rekt.....

You have provided no evidence to your statements other than the fact that that you don't believe that is what happened. Nobody can turn you into a believer but i assure you that anytime that you bump this thread i will bump it behind you so everyone sees the same info and they can be sure to draw their own conclusion on you as a person as well as the events leading up to this mess, simultaneously.
I'm ok with that.

People will also be looking at you personally each time they read this thread as well, they will realize you are a man obsessed each and every single time they read this thread. Maybe not all, and that's ok. Your only objective is to cause damage because you feel wronged. Rightfully so, go talk to Codex who runs masternodes.directory you can also find him in the MND discord, if you actually chose to try and recover your stolen bitcoin... You could actually go do something other than call the people, who are left picking up the pieces of this dude's actions, names.

Hey, Mr Jr member (that joined this thread during the Dec 2017 boom of Masternode scam coin creation) , i been exposing similar scams on this thread for awhile so just accept that this will stay on radar for awhile. By the way, its funny how none of this info was posted on this thread by you honorable individuals till i made a post about it. As for "codex this,codex that", we have seen this same bs so many times in this space its kinda funny. There was lack of creativity in your scam attempt and why would i go hit up someone else when it quite feasible that i will prob be chatting with you over there. Like i said we have seen this attempt so many times on this thread its funny but not really funny.

So sorry (not) for exposing an info you were hoping to contain in discord ( which by the way you wouldn't have released in discord if one of the members didn't make a fuss about the dump and got the thread riled up) you were just content on cont dumping on your naive investors till the fuss was created on discord and you release this bs statement to try and mold the psyche to another angle but it lacked creativity cos u choose a common angle that has been used several times already.

oh do me a favor and stay on that extortion lane, it always starts with you won't extort us, then when they get tired  that am relentless and refuse to back down, they claim i have finally tried to extort them and when admin ask for proof, they run away with their tails tucked under their tail. so plz do me the favor and stay on that lane plz.

And you missing several other links about me been an extortionist, so i will do you a favor and provide it too

Info actually was posted in this thread Sic copied the announcement from the discord in here and we've been discussing it non stop with you right here!!! Cheesy Thank you for providing more evidence that you are clearly not a good individual. Have a good morning our shouting scammer friend!

SMFH, you do realize that this is an open thread right.  Any info you state can be easily verified, this not discord where you can ban ppl who are not easily malleable. There was no comment bbout this activity on this thread till i replied to some newbie acct shilling that this was a good coin while the building was on fire.  

Just like you were comfortable not making any announcement in discord till one of the members created a fuss/riled up the community about your constant dumping,  you were just as comfortable withholding the info from BTCT hoping to contain it on discord so you can keep ppl unaware and hopefully lure them into your scam. I guess that was codex fault too lol. he kept you from making this transparency post. I will keep repeating that we have seen similar attempts on this thread several times already. So the conversation to expect from this scammers is quite predictable.

So plz flip back too earlier post and show me that post about you guys coming clean to the community, that pre dates mine. And better believe I took screen shots of earlier post soon as I made a comment, so if you go and edit an earlier post,  I will just repost the original comment with the dates clearly visible

So basically, since we were dealing with confronting codex, getting an admission of what was done from him and then after that we started getting all the accounts and domains and everything redirected, etc. As we've already state and provided evidence to you as well as the community.

You've been provided with evidence multiple times but here's another screenshot just to drive it home again...

I cannot provided the preasale BTC address because i just dont know it... I joined after all of that. Here's the donation address which he also cleaned out : 1G13YcZYrPShjaXnQ5tak5b8k1U4NeFT7U

None of this is secret or hidden, but you already know that. We just waited until we had the full project in our posession before making an announcement. We thought it best to show the community we had taken control of the project. It seems the rest of the community respects that much at least.

Sorry when we got confirmation and then finally control of everything it was not fast enough for you. Also, we apologize for not bringing more to bitcoin talk sooner, it was not in our intention to keep this hidden or whatnot. We have been very busy dealing with a lot of angry people across the board and never before had also been in control of every aspect of the project itself....

However, now all you are asking for is earlier pictures.... not denying our evidence so that's a step in the right direction.

Also, after this, the dude went MIA so it took us time to get all of the accounts. This has all been discussed multiple times. You bore witness to the discussion, you only disagree with us banning you, since you were the only person to get banned.

We DID NOT make the announcement because u said something in discord, it was a planned announcement after we received all of the accounts and such for the project. You know this Airlinepossession/islapdonkey.... We've been going over and over this with you since the start.  You got banned for being childish and constantly negative individual before/during this all happened. Nobody has a problem with constructive criticism or questioning the future and figuring out whats the best approach moving forward. That being said, your method is to just call everyone a scammer and dump/threaten to dump on the community.

Your 1 and only contribution aside from constant negativity was the fact that you bought a MN from codex during presale. We thank you for your contribution, however we would like to make you aware again that codex has taken your BTC, you know where he is and how to contact him. Thank you mr. scammer guy for showing the world that you're not a good individual. Just because your feelings are hurt does not make everyone a scammer and based on your evidence you have provided, you're clearly not a good person and it is also clear that the accusations being made about you are true, based on our back and forth so far, most definitely.

The rest of the community is behind us, You are the only person who has a problem.

Everyone sees through your bullshit, and we can go back and forth in this topic if you would like. Each time i will bump more information about you as an individual and people can make up their minds about us together. Cheesy I think you like the attention though, but i'm ok with bumping POSQ ANN over and over again as long as people get to see my messages too.

Lol here's the best part. You came in this thread shouting, and got rekt, again.

If that's all you have to argue for now than fine, I'll submit that maybe we didn't handle it the best of ways. However, we handled it way better than you have ever handled anything that i have seen. Even when POSQ was doing well in the market you still complained so miss me with it.... Don't call us scammers when you just admitted we are not

You just disagree with how it was handled. We apologize and are making changes now moving forward so decision making is out of the hands of any single individual and that future changes are made by the community a hodlers.

You have literally jsut admitted that we are not scammers and i will be sure to quote your admittance of it here.

here's a screenshot of the voting platform we are actively working on, but you'll probably call it a fake or a scam like you do in literally all of your posts.

the sad part at this point in the conversation is i know that you know we didn't scam anyone you just admitted it, so everything you're doing right now clearly shows that the claims being made about your takeover style tactics / potential extortion are more valid than ever.
DECENTRALIZATION IMPLIES THAT INFO IS MADE AVAILABLE TO THE MASS IMMEDIATELY, DECISION IS NOT MADE BY A LOCALIZED GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS.
sorry we didn't make information available to you sooner. Moving forward we will be sure to keep that in mind moving forward.

PoseidonDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

https://posq.space

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:41:52 AM

here's a screenshot of the voting platform we are actively working on. Doing what we can to take the decision making out of the hands of a couple and really have a community driven project. Decisions will be made soley by hodlers of POSQ

Want to come be a part of the change?? Join us - https://discord.gg/8R5Th5F

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:43:12 AM

That means you'll be at least making them aware that we who remain are not scammers correct? As it seems at this point you have at least come to the conclusion that none of the team who remains actually did what you were initially claiming in this topic. I'm sure you will remain as per your post history and accusations against you extortion/takeover tactics.

I will repeat it again A COMMON SCAM IN CRYPTO IS FOR A DEV TEAM TO DUMP ON THEIR COMMUNITY, CLAIM ALL THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE NAIVE ABOUT THE ACTION, CALL IT A COMMUNITY COIN AND WAIT FOR THE COMMUNITY TO BUILD IT UP SO THEY CAN DUMP ALL OVER THE SAME COMMUNITY AGAIN and when info is withhold that usually point to the project been a scam.

I have been in this space long enough that 95% of the time when info is intentionally withheld, you dealing with dubious individuals. but if you choose to read my post different to make you feel better then by all means carry on, but its pretty clear how i feel about the situation. I don't waste my time posting that a coin is a scam, and 99.9% of my post have been correct. Like i mentioned several times already, this acct is well known to the admin, this is not discord, everything on here  is public.  All an individual has to do is research my post history. So cont your bid for help to rebuild the coin and when we get to a new page i will be back to repost the relevant info so prospective investors can stay aware

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PoseidonDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:44:59 AM

It is unfortunate that you do not admit when you are wrong, it seems others can at least do that much...

You did admit that the team is not scammers though, that was nice of you!

here's a screenshot of the voting platform we are actively working on. Doing what we can to take the decision making out of the hands of a couple and really have a community driven project. Decisions will be made soley by hodlers of POSQ

PoseidonDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

I'm ok with that.

It is unfortunate that you do not admit when you are wrong, it seems others can at least do that much...

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

One is a Jr member trying to sell something, one is a Sr member and has nothing to gain from providing you this info. I will leave it at that and i will be back when its time to repost on the next page. Its your money so DYOR. Take care

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Arkitekt

to da mooon

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:54:48 AM

I'm ok with that.

rekt
PoseidonDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

Our new website: https://posq.space

Wallet Downloads: https://posq.space/#downloads

Explorer: http://posq.space:8080/

Faucet: https://posq.space/faucet

Discord: https://discord.gg/wJ8FAFH

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HMTxzA9vabP2KIgwC7eAwA

Forum: https://posq.space/forum

Graviex Exchange: https://graviex.net/markets/posqbtc

Biten Exchange: https://biten.trade/

BiteBTC Exchange: https://bitebtc.com/trade/posq_btc

Crex24: https://crex24.com/exchange/POSQ-BTC

Masternode Monitoring: http://posq.mn.zone/

The coin specifications can be found here: http://posq.space/specifications.html

Poseidon Quark Masternode Tutorial: https://steemit.com/poseidon/@sicxnull/poseidon-quark-masternode-tutorial

Link to the old Poseidon Announcement thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659018

Android Wallet - 50,000 POSQ
Promotion Bounties - If you have a way to promote Poseidon Quark by means of social media or through business networks please contact me with your proposal!
Airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3287013
Signature campaign coming soon!

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

This are the honorable individuals responsible for your coins Grin Grin Grin Grin. I got Rekt for exposing a post they tried to hide on BTCT and have now gotten them to cont repos the same info.

Last i checked am not trying to sell the public anything, neither am i trying to beg them to help rebuild a coin that has been througly fucked up by aforementioned Dev group. If anything i exposed your info to the public but i got REKT Grin

You do realize that this is not a battle cos i have literally nothing to lose. This are the individuals in charge of your financial asset. OK go ahead and repost the info for the 6th times and keep celebrating your victory

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PoseidonDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

I'm ok with that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: