Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:13:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Litecoin  (Read 2203 times)
Sigfred Hernadez

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

Since 2017 it has earned it's place among TOP 5 cryptocurrencies with highest market cap and "stabilized" it's price. Even though the price is usually between 35 and 50 dollars many investors use it as a "save haven" when Bitcoin is bleeding. it might be the easiest way to dodge the bearish trend on market, but surely not the savest one. The big support on different exchanges and markets makes it extremely available but also gives it a high daily volume. Because of it's wide adoption you can also store your portfolio in LTC smartphone wallet, if that makes you calm. There is literally no scenario in which Litecoin goes down. Still though the price can tremble a bit from time to time.
roservelt99

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

Litecoin today is the fifth largest cryptocurrency that uses blockchain technology.Litecoin is similar to Bitcoin when it comes to peer-to-peer transactions; it can also be mined, it is decentralized and operates globally. LTC transactions typically take around 2 minutes, while BTC transaction can take way longer, which is characteristic that could be crucial when it comes to choosing between two. Simply, Litecoin is a smaller but better version of Bitcoin, and that's why I believe it will succeed.
guagua_ga

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

Litecoin has been around for a long time. It’s one of the first Altcoins in existence.
Litecoin has the second most secure blockchain, next to Bitcoin.
It’s almost identical to Bitcoin. So any trust and adoption rate of Bitcoin should bleed over to Litecoin.
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

I'm not liking it currently after Litepay fiasco...if Litepal goes same route, bye byte LTC from me
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:46:10 PM

I don't think Litecoin will have a significant price increase this year, although daily volume trading was pretty high and stable but the progress of price fluctuations in the market is still slow. We can see how Monero experienced rapid growth, as well as Neo, and other coins. So for me if for a long invest plan, Litecoin is not the right choice, but for short plan or daily trading, this can give you an advantage.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

I would stay away from it because its centralised af by China minners and they should rename it in offical China pump^dump coin,not to mention main dev who had moral problems with his litecoin bag so he sold it at over 300$ but it was totaly fine when it was 50$.If you want to risk it i sugest wait a bit more and buy it before the halving(next year jun-july if i recall well)
jackichan

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

Litecoin is one of the top five cryptocurrencies currently.It is a stable altcoin. It would be good if you want to invest for long term.
brianna isa

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:23:44 PM

The growth of Litecoin’s market capitalization is not expected to slow down in the foreseeable future, which will result in an increasing number of enterprises taking over Altcoin or together with Bitcoin or as a full replacement.
imanasshole

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

Not really. It doesn't have much to offer compared to other bitcoin competitors and if bitcoin manages to be stuck in the mud long enough for people to choose another coin I don’t see why one of the more feature rich coins, Ethereum, Dash, NEM, Monero wouldn't be a better choice.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.
You are currently investing in Litecoin, and you estimate that this coin will rise in these weeks, but hopefully what you say is true, but here we are free to invest anywhere, and no one can impose for them can follow what we have invested now, so everyone has the right to choose what he thinks is good to make as an investment.
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

Litecoin is often compared to Bitcoin, and for good reason: both digital currencies are closely related. This currency has been heavily influenced by Bitcoin when it was developed in 2011.
Both have deflationary properties, with supply set to continue tapering (limited) up to several years into the future.
However, there is an important distinction separating the two. First, Litecoin has a lifetime cap of 84 million coins, which is four times higher than the total amount of Bitcoin that can be mined.
This means that as demand grows, there will be a larger LTC inventory to achieve, at least initially.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:51:16 PM

I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.

Litecoin is a sleeping giant and the current trend of normal and it hasn't bounced back to its original price which it achieved February. I think this coin has to show its growth and potential bit more than what is expected to sustain in the crypto market and to compete with its rivals. Litecoin is always in the top 10 coins in the listings by major crypto market analysts.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

Litecoin is a sleeping giant and the current trend of normal and it hasn't bounced back to its original price which it achieved February. I think this coin has to show its growth and potential bit more than what is expected to sustain in the crypto market and to compete with its rivals. Litecoin is always in the top 10 coins in the listings by major crypto market analysts.
recently this coin did not come out of the rating and I hope that in the near future it will remain in the top ten. But still there are more promising coins for today. Without much risk, you can invest in the etherium.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

recently this coin did not come out of the rating and I hope that in the near future it will remain in the top ten. But still there are more promising coins for today. Without much risk, you can invest in the etherium.

I'd even dare to say that out of top 10 coins, LTC is the most risky one
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:13:02 AM

I really like using Litecoin because of its lighting network and this allows me to save a lot of my time by using Litecoin to make payment, and the low transaction fees of sending Litecoin out from your wallet is another huge advantage.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:50:20 AM

Litecoin I note potential future coin. Probably in the next few weeks the market capitalization of Litecoin will probably surpass the EOS, so investing in Litecoin is still a good idea.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:46:08 AM

Litecoin chart is looking good. Once it breaks out above old highs in $400s,  it will run above $1000. Just going to hodl it patiently for the long term.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:50:23 AM

do not invest in litecoin lmao. leverage long or short it and leave it at that, this is a walking dead coin

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:44:36 AM

Litecoin chart is looking good. Once it breaks out above old highs in $400s,  it will run above $1000. Just going to hodl it patiently for the long term.
Litecoin is an interesting coin as it represents the future payment system and the name Litecoin always makes investors interested because the coin has a very strong development team and always has a community big support behind. Personally I believe LTC this year could reach $ 1000 because Litecoin's potential is still huge

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:16:17 AM

Litecoin is an interesting currency as it represents a future payment system, so investing in Litecoin is still a good idea, so just hold and wait patiently. I believe litecoin this year could reach $ 700 because Litecoin's potential is still huge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: