Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:27:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Litecoin  (Read 2203 times)
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

Should be a great year for litecoin. I think it should be somewhere around 4-500 USD by mid year. I plan on getting some more soon before the buying frenzy starts again and everything moons lol.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

for now I think Litecoin price is too high, I prefer to buy DGB / Ripple, it's more secure I think, because the price is lower
sann111 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:52:46 AM

DGB, Ripple are not the top 3 coins. You would still be lucky if you bought some litecoins now.
sann111 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.

Overall Litecoin is good criptocurrency. So I also hold a part of my portfolio in Litecoin. So I wait for further LTC growth Smiley

I heard lots of talks about Litecoin, and yhey actually prove it that this coin is really legit. With that, I do invest in this coin. What are the process?

Just buy the coin. There is no process. Litepay is also coming soon so you can buy through that. Or you can go to localbitcoin.com and buy bitcoin then use that to buy litecoin.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.

Yes, you can encourage people to follow what you do. but not with me, sorry
I think there are a lot of potentially good altcoins, I have a lot of eth in wallets and exchanges. I'm waiting to trade with a more stable market

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
sann111 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

Those who listened to me profitted alot as i said it will go past 200. Now you can give me a merit for that.
But from today market is expected to crash prices are going to fall.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:21:21 PM

Investing in Litecoin is best opportunity and best time Litecoin is on full wave as of now and bull run we can expect Litcoin to stable at 350 dollars price
rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

now at this time litecoin is All time high .
should have invested in that severe dip .
now even ltc price in compare to btc also increased .
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

Funny that only 3 days ago in this thread people said its bad idea to invest in LTC Cheesy
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

yes everything is good to buy now that the price is low, personally i would not go for LTC it is too expansive, i would better buy NEO

As the price is low, all coins are attractive to buy. For me, the NEO has a good future ahead. LTC is too expensive? Everything costs as much as someone is willing to pay.
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:09:56 PM

I think that the growth of the LTC is due to the fact that the fork will soon occur. All holders of this coin will receive a free coin Litecoin Cash. But I'm not interested. It seems to me that this coin will soon cease to grow rapidly.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:17:57 PM

now at this time litecoin is All time high .
should have invested in that severe dip .
now even ltc price in compare to btc also increased .
Litecoin has grown tremendously in recent days due to great interest from the community. LTC is an altcoin that I highly appreciate with its professional leadership team. LTC plans and future directions will help it grow stronger. I believe that Charlie Lee will help LTC achieve much success in 2018.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:29:24 PM

Investing in litecoin is a good IDEA because for sure this coin will increase more the price after few months and possible the price become $1000 this year 2018. Better to buy more litecoin because bitcoin increasing again and if that happen litecoin will increase also because they are base on bitcoin.  To those people who have litecoin in their wallet better if you hold your litecoin to make more profit. Don't mis this opportunity just buy litecoin now and you will be happy to the result.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:08:07 PM

We should have been able to sense that there could be a big drop when Litecoin's founder had sold a lot of LTCs. Anyway, it was alive. Now we need to look ahead. I think LTC will be back at higher prices.
crestella

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:01:38 AM

Invest in litecoin! I think legitimate just want to invest in any coin, it depends on you personally, provided it is profitable. Investing in litecoin I think is pretty good because the price is quite satisfactory in the market, litecoin is also the younger brother of bitcoin and ethereum.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:43:46 AM

I removed Litecoin from my investment portfolio because I do not think it will grow well. Although now the market has not yet stabilized, but many coins have a better prospect.
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

Litecoin has always endeavored to be a currency used for facilitating peer-to-peer transactions. As a result, it is similar in some respects to market leader Bitcoin. If you don't have the fiat for bitcoin and ethereum, go for litecoin because it's future is bright and shows a lot of promises for a long term investment.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:51:42 PM

It is good to invest your money into litecoin. It will have a great future and it will grow up with Ethereum and Bitcoin in the long term. So hold your litecoins if you already bought them!  Wink
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:40:23 AM

The promised pump did come, so congrats to anyone that have bought when OP's post came out.

Obviously these investments have risks and it's no good saying that this was a guaranteed profit or anything. It could have been the opposite way around, and you could have taken a loss if you didn't handle it right.

I've seen a lot of people panic sell their LTC at below $150, which I think is pretty dumb since it was going downhill fast and it was evident that it wouldn't be sustained over a long period of time. A recovery like this one would have came sooner or later.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:52:06 AM

This elite cryptocurrency is in my prospect list because i have heard and read articles about this cryptocurrency already before i got here. The only thing that it remained in my prospect list is that it's market price is quite high already.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: