Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Litecoin  (Read 2206 times)
Briannass

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

Litecoin is for those who look for stability, but don’t expect it to grow at a high pace like Ethereum or Bitcoin. You can’t invest in it expecting it to increase by ten times. It may happen in theory, but it’s not that probable. Litecoin doesn’t get the media attention, and the latter is important, believe me. Litecoin is more accessible for miners, so it can be a good approach for you.
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.

I like this altcoin so much. I can trade it in easily that is not so expensive. This is the third ace coin in my portfolio because its easy to buy and so as selling it that I didn't experience any hassle in any exchanges. I'm expecting more for this altcoin that I'm ready to hold it for a long term.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:52:37 PM

Of course you can try to invest in this coin of the crypto market, but I think it portends and big danger, because the coin is still extremely stable and can explode at any time.
gao blue

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

Litecoin is for those who look for stability, but don’t expect it to grow at a high pace like Ethereum or Bitcoin. You can’t invest in it expecting it to increase by ten times. It may happen in theory, but it’s not that probable. Litecoin doesn’t get the media attention, and the latter is important, believe me. Litecoin is more accessible for miners, so it can be a good approach for you.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.
LiteCoin is increasing now, And i think this is the high time to buy and invest in litecoin. We should buy now because litecoin will reach $600 very soon and it will reach $2000 within new few month i think.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

Litecoin looks like a very promising investment right now. Currently with a market capital of $6.4 billion, the coin seems to have the potential to cross the $500 mark by the end of 2018. The coin with its blockchain of 2.5 minutes helps in making transactions four times better than the pioneer, Bitcoin. Also, since Segwit activation, this has improved a lot. After being accepted by CoinBase, the coin's market value has seen a shoot. The coin has one of the best development teams behind it and you can expect good returns from the coin.
murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

I think that the price of this coin will grow only if the market begins to recover. But I do not expect a very high price from this coin. I invested in this coin a small amount.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:00:56 PM

Yes, of course, I also invest in Litecoin. I have several Litecoin and hope this year's end the price can reach as per my prediction. I know if Litecoin is a good coin to invest so I will continue to wait for Litecoin to reach its highest price this year.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1300

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

As crypto goes its very stable and according to this report it is gaining more popularity in Japan.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/29/iota-eos-tron-stellar-litecoin-price-technical-analysis/

"In Japan, six more cryptocurrency exchanges operating through Tokyo Stock Exchange listed
companies are ready to list the top three cryptocurrencies and Litecoin."

Litecoins stability IMO is a reason why it doesnt get as much attention from traders and investors.
It is rarely suggested when someone starts one of those "which coins should i buy" type threads.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Branko

Activity: 2520
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:03:50 PM

I'll follow LTC creator example at first opportunity, and for me its 0.0185 BTC price
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:49:49 PM

Liecoin is one from many famous cryptocurrency
and i think this coins is good if you buy and hold it for long time period
so, just collect more if you can my friend

aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

Liecoin is one from many famous cryptocurrency
and i think this coins is good if you buy and hold it for long time period
so, just collect more if you can my friend

I share your opinion. Litecoin is good for long term investing. I would not recommend it for main holding, but it is very good for diversification of your portfolio.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

I also see the development of Litecoin in the market from time to time that continues to grow well and the price also increases. The growth of altcoins currently seems uniform, all altcoins go up. To increase litecoin seems to take a long time so you can get a big profit. So, you should invest litecoin in the long run.
With the time litecoin is in existence i never saw any major market adoption for it, it is always considered as the silver to bitcoin because it is a exact replica of the bitcoin software but with small tweaks here and there, right now some gambling sites started accepting litecoin and it is a good sign as we might expect more markets accepting it in the future and if that happens the market will grow rapidly.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:37:51 AM

I think your prediction will be very effective.Lite Coin price now more stable I think this is the best time to invest with LTC because price will be rapidly increased after may. I hope
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

It is likely that the fact that ever have when litecoin replace bitcoin. LTC has all the prerequisites for this
Elcapsono

Activity: 434

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:30:41 AM

Litecoin has completely lost his fans, and does not enjoy such a demand as before. Perhaps he will remain only a prospect, and perhaps as predictions will overtake the ether, but so far there is no news what will happen to him in the near future. Therefore, you can safely treat this coin, profit as in other coins will not.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:31:59 AM

Actually litecoin have a potential to grow bigger coin of profit in the years to come. We can see the rapid growth of litecoin once every coin got up specifically bitcoin. Once it recover every coins in crypto will celebrate with bitcoin and the people.
fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:30:33 AM

Actually litecoin have a potential to grow bigger coin of profit in the years to come. We can see the rapid growth of litecoin once every coin got up specifically bitcoin. Once it recover every coins in crypto will celebrate with bitcoin and the people.
litecoin is a good coin, but I see that litecoin volume is not as much as it used to be. because I see litecoin lost to ethereum which is currently a lot of devotees and maybe better if investing in ethereum
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:40:43 AM

Litecoin is not a trading purposes coin but to invest for more than three years. This coin has the only potential that can give you higher profit even millionth of times when the boom period comes. So, a $100 worth of Litecoin today make you millionaire tomorrow.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

Litecoin is still suitable as a long-term investment cryptocurrency, as long as bitcoin there is a market, then there will be room for development of litecoin, and one day the market value of litecoin may exceed the market value of its competitors. It has great potential and is a good choice for long-term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: